Syria general /sg/ - nothing found edition

Archive/Study/Research/Library
>syriagenerals.wordpress.com

SOUTHFRONT Jan 8
[YouTube] Syrian War Report – Jan. 8, 2019: Hayat Tahrir al-Sham Expands Further In Idlib De-Escalation Zone

>Latest interviews with Assad
[YouTube] Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad Full Interview with Russian NTV
[YouTube] EXCLUSIVE interview with Syria's President Bashar Assad
[YouTube] 'Russia-US direct conflict in Syria was close, but avoided' – Assad to RT (EXCLUSIVE)

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com

RECENT MAPS
>Idlib Jan 7
imgur.com/a/ufaegoU
>Libya Jan 7
imgur.com/a/Vj53Omv
>SE Syria Jan 5
imgur.com/a/cOYOTmd
>Yemen Jan 5
imgur.com/a/jInH2BQ
>Manbij Dec 30
imgur.com/a/HmdKXtM

>Iraq Dec 20
imgur.com/a/GndX4PL

Devs Jan 7
>DeZ:US Coal sent a massive convoy of weapons to SDF. IS takes advantage of heavy fog to launch offensive to retake Al-Shafah stronghold
>Idlib:HTS now controls almost 60% of Idlib de-escalation zone
>Syrian opp. leader:Saudi Arabia has ‘strong presence in northeast Syria
>Turkey slams Bolton’s comments on targeting Kurds as ‘irrational’
>Turkish military continues large-scale build up along Syrian border
>SDF official:Kurdish forces could be integrated in SAA
>Report:HTS amassing troops to storm southern and western Idlib
>TFSA send massive convoy of reinforcements to west Aleppo
>Report:No agreement made on transferring control of Manbij to Syrian gov’t
>Trump goes back on declarations:We won’t be finally pulled out until ISIS is gone
>Israel pushes US officials to recognize occupied Golan Heights as Israeli territory
>Bolton:US to withdraw from Syria only when no risk remains to Israel’s security
>Egyptian AF uses Israeli airspace during strikes on isis in north Sinai

prev

Attached: 1545742233713.jpg (643x670, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5NYRm7CAQM
rt.com/news/448398-ghana-armored-car-military
youtu.be/9YXAJBh0TgE
youtu.be/hnxeMEBBT6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=moiUyFQQE-0
france24.com/en/20190109-syria-kurds-say-8-foreign-jihadists-captured-including-us-teen
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/palestinian-authority-cuts-off-hamas-lawmakers-salaries-60256741
af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFKCN1P311J
france24.com/en/20190109-israel-ex-minister-get-11-years-spying-iran-0
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-08/syria-sanctions-blocked-by-u-s-senate-democrats-over-shutdown
youtu.be/7YVydzZHU6U?t=24
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does no one care about Syria anymore? come on.

white sharia pls

Attached: 1533554569784.jpg (766x766, 82K)

she does look a bit cute, is her dress meant to make her look that way?

Fuck AssShart

youtube.com/watch?v=F5NYRm7CAQM

Niggers that advocate for Sharia don’t understand how shitty it is, I mean, yes you can legally rape women but you get your hand cut off for theft and Rest In Peace individual rights

Are things swinging in Israel’s favor or naw?

DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL HER CUTE WOMANS AREN'T CATTLE

Attached: 1534340484508.jpg (600x800, 114K)

>pic related

syria in 2025

Attached: china.jpg (962x1200, 167K)

By God we shall conquer the Levant!

i just said the girl looked good.

Syria will need some Marshal plan-tier rebuilding.

we roum have no issue with our muslim brothers. our war is a holy war against the fanatical jihadists funded by t*rkey and arabia saudia. al sa'ud has ruled over the entire desert of arabia and destroyed 90% of its heritage and culture. now they are leaving wahhabism to adopt western degeneracy. the spirit of al-sham will strike them down. but perhaps even more dangerous than the oil-stained mouths of sa'ud, is the ottoman spirit of t*rkey. t*rkey is the enemy of christianity, the enemy of all arabs, and the ape of Islam. this land must be destroyed and fractured, beat down so hard it can never rise again. I await the day when the levant has its vengeance.

Attached: 153174097801841800.jpg (600x320, 63K)

IM OFFENDED

not often you see a roastie that used up and defiled out in public

Hezbollah Caliphate when?

but why? i approved your thoughts.

it's never over. syria may be cooling down now and in a process of reconstruction, but after syria we will see war in sudan or lebanon. we're simply waiting to see when the aftermath of syria ends and the beginning of sudan starts.

Who the fuck cares about that place

I don't entirely trust Iran, but it is true that Hezbollah has done more to protect lebanon than its own corrupt politicians. Hezb may have disagreements with the maroun politicians and their goals, but they have treated Christians individually with lots of respect. Especially the roum get along with hezbollah. the roum have never had an issue with muslims and we just wanted to live peacefully amongst them. the maronites went overboard and tried to take too much power and they suffered for it

well, i guess ISIS will pop up there with Israeli help. and so, we are all back to square one.

are the Maronites puppets or just gone crazy?

those are some sad looking tits

in sudan probably. in lebanon no, I think israel will just invade on pretense of stopping hezbollah like last time, except it won't be a month long.
Maroun are very intriguing, they have a long history of being extremely tribal like jews and druze. they don't see other shami christians as their brothers, only fellow maroun. Unlike us roum they didn't want to live quietly amongst muslims and it's because of them that lebanon was ever created. in the 80s they tried to really expand their power and fight against arabism but they didn't win. so now they have less power but are still very relevant.
as for today, half of maronites follow president Aoun who is allied with Hezbollah/Syria/Iran. They tend to like shi'a. The other half follow Geagea and are allied loosely with US/KSA/UAE. These guys are obsessed with fighting against Syria and Hezb and reportedely have 15k+ men armed to fight hezb if it ever occurs.
And that's JUST maronites who are divided. We're not even mentioning roum, melkite, etc. So if another civil war happened in Lebanon, it wouldn't be christian vs muslim or any of that nonsense. It would be right-wing nationalist christians (Ouwet/Kataeb led by Geagea) allied with Sunnis and Druze, vs. Shami left-wing christians (FPM/Roum/Melkite) allied with shi'a and syria. It would be a cluster of insanity.

Attached: 8277753767_cb5cff6fde_b.jpg (1024x683, 484K)

don't be sad, have some happy titties

Attached: mygfincar051.jpg (761x800, 223K)

> filename
don't bullshit us

wut? no, no that's not my gf, this is my gf

Attached: 1353633888.jpg (500x604, 43K)

and Hezbollah will BTFO Israel once again.

so Lebanon is divided among various sects, and maroun are one of them causing further division. and a Lebanese civil war would be way worse than Syria from your idea, so a recipe for a disaster worse than Syria then?

this is what google gives me, even without filter, fuck jewgle

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-201246.png (1080x1920, 892K)

Yes. Will type a better reply gimme a few minutes, I'm eating

such chesticles

alright, have a good meal now.

oh, yeah, titties_and_beer.mp3

>the utter subhumanistic state of this thread

>‘Largest in the world’ armored car & combat ‘EXOSKELETON’ unveiled in Ghana (VIDEO)

A gigantic personnel carrier – supposedly armored – and military exoskeleton suits have been unveiled in Ghana during a technological fair, highlighting the homegrown high-tech achievements of the country.

The cutting edge weaponry was shown in the capital city of Accra at the 38th annual Technology Exhibition of the Kantanka Group, according to local media.

Footage from the scene shows an enormously large armored personnel carrier (APC) as well as several ‘exoskeleton-clad’ men slowly getting into a square, as the onlookers cheer. The weaponry is then inspected by a delegation of – presumably – high-ranking military officials.

rt.com/news/448398-ghana-armored-car-military
youtu.be/9YXAJBh0TgE
youtu.be/hnxeMEBBT6Q

you should have made a thread out of this.

oh my, is tits posting ok now?

On Jow Forums

apparently so. no one cares so much about this place anymore. and by this place, i mean the whole board. sad, i was late for the party.

I never knew Africans liked to LARP so much

okay, i don't mind where, but thanks for reminder here too.

they really like Black Panther, and so try to copying it IRL.

so..we can make assad tits shops now...

Attached: Assadtits1.jpg (231x284, 17K)

it's so fucking retarded I'm amazed

nah, make Assad strong guy strangling Bibi.

IKR, they really try hard at making comic books reality.

Attached: nog.png (886x266, 57K)

She looks horrible

now we only need those corrupt motherfuckers bribe their next rebellion leader into also using 'future-tech' and fight each other with it and anime will have become reality

>Erdogan threats against Kurds will not stop Syria withdrawal, Pompeo says

Masallah

Attached: 1518892248109.jpg (1080x859, 134K)

AMERICA IS DETERMINED!!
AMERICA STRONK!!

Yes lebanon is extremely divided. More alongside geopolitical stances than religious. The country is sectarian in culture but not in politics, at least for the christians. Here's how it all looks:
ANTI-WEST Axis
> Hezbollah
> FPM Maronites
> Orthodox
> Amal Movement
PRO-WEST Coalition
> Ouwet
> Kataeb
> Sunni FM w/ Hariri
> Druze
Even though a leb civil war wouldn't be about Syria, this is still how it's divided today. Maronites are divided in half, and most non-maronite christians are with Aoun and hezbollah at least from what I've seen. So you'd have Geagea vs. Aoun just like in the civil war days, and Hezbollah vs Sunnis & Druze.
> Ideologies
For Aoun and the pro-Hezb christians, they tend to be much more inclusive about other shami, and care a lot about palestine and syria in my opinion, see them as brothers. For Geagea and his Maronite gang, they're extremely resentful toward Syria and palestine, and don't care about the levant as a brotherhood unit. However the only ones who are still obsessed with a non-arab identity are Kataeb who are pretty small today.
> palestine
However, one thing should be noted. Although Hezb and the Shi'a talk a lot about freeing palestine, they actually hated the palestinians during the civil war. So I think hezb's vision for palestine isn't the typical sunni arab vision. Respect to shi'a though.

Attached: musasadr.jpg (780x438, 116K)

>Erdogan threats
>Trump promises

its such a waste of time beeing here

great, we can use some IRL Gundams to slay some apes.

alright, i only want Hezb to win, because only they can take out the trash. the Shias care about Christians, while Sunnis despise them. so Shias are more tolerant.

Reminder that Sunnis and Jews stand together against the eternal Sh*a

Attached: B6qUWaIIQAEpp2D.jpg (960x802, 212K)

Bro look at this shit.. hahaha what the fuck it's like you're on queue. Sunnis can be okay I'm not going to sit around and blanket all of them. But sunni leaders might as well be jews.

Attached: lebanon_43203_c0-264-5255-3327_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 53K)

>as for today, half of maronites follow president Aoun who is allied with Hezbollah/Syria/Iran. They tend to like shi'a. The other half follow Geagea and are allied loosely with US/KSA/UAE.
More than half of Maronites support FPM though. I'd say maybe 30% maximum support Geagea and his allies.

Attached: tayyar.jpg (1600x900, 397K)

Also are you sure that guy isn't just an israeli arab? I know there are 17% of israel's population, most of which are sunni.

I wasn't sure on the numbers so I assumed it was an event split. You're probably more correct though. Ouwet/Kataeb is for uninformed diaspora and old civil war guys who are holding onto grudges.

>sunni leaders might as well be jews.

House of Saud are literally descended from a converted Jewish tribe lmfao

youtube.com/watch?v=moiUyFQQE-0

kek at this

PRO-WEST
No. The west has nothing to gain from the destabilization of the middle east; southern europe is suffering much from this situation.
America is ZOG, and Europe has to follow, since after the WWII they lost sovregnity.

Most of white Europe is descended from converted Jews too.

i saw it. the Sunnis in oil rich states are jewish whores, it's a fact.

>Syrian deputy FM optimistic on talks with Kurdish groups
Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad has expressed optimism over dialogue with Kurdish groups that want to strike a political deal with Damascus, suggesting progress had been made in contacts mediated by Russia. Kurdish-led groups who control swathes of northern Syria have revived contacts with Damascus in the wake of the US decision to withdraw troops from their region. The groups are keen to stave off any Turkish attack. Mekdad’s comments were the first on the talks with the Kurds, who are calling on Damascus to deploy troops at the border with Turkey. “The past experiences were not encouraging. But now matters are reaching their conclusion,” Reuters quoted Mekdad as saying on Wednesday. He signaled approval of recent statements by Kurdish groups affirming they are part of the Syrian state and nation, saying “the conditions” were favorable for them to return to the state. Mekdad said he was certain all “foreign forces” would withdraw from Syria.

>Syria Kurds say 8 alleged foreign jihadists captured including US teen
Syria’s Kurds on Wednesday said they had captured eight alleged foreign jihadists including an American teenager in fighting against Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS). Those captured on Sunday and Monday include a 16-year-old American and a 31-year-old German national named Lucas Glass, the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG) said, according to AFP. The eight also included a Russian and two people from Uzbekistan. The others are from Tajikistan, Ukraine and Kazakhstan, the YPG said. The YPG has spearheaded the battle against IS in eastern Syria, where they are close to flushing out the jihadists from their last pocket near the Iraqi border.

france24.com/en/20190109-syria-kurds-say-8-foreign-jihadists-captured-including-us-teen

Macedonia MPs start final debate on renaming country
Macedonian lawmakers are entering the last phase of debate on constitutional changes to rename the country North Macedonia. The move is part of a deal with neighboring Greece to pave the way for NATO membership. Lawmakers of the center-right opposition planned to boycott the plenary session starting on Wednesday, and nationalists held a protest outside parliament, calling the name change “national treason,” AP reported. At least 80 lawmakers, or two-thirds majority of the 120-seat parliament, are needed for the constitutional changes to pass. The name deal with Greece was signed in June as a means of ending a decades-long dispute.

no pics? why?

>Palestinian Authority cuts off salaries of Hamas lawmakers in West Bank
The Palestinian Authority has cut off the salaries of Hamas lawmakers in the West Bank, the latest in a series of recent measures that have escalated tensions between the rival factions. President Mahmoud Abbas dissolved the 132-member assembly last month. Deputy Parliament Speaker Hassan Khreisheh said Wednesday that all but 48 lawmakers – mostly Hamas members – received their salaries this week. Palestinian officials aligned with Abbas’ Fatah movement have threatened further action against Hamas over its refusal to hand over power in Gaza, AP reported. The moves come even as Israel has sought to preserve calm in and around the blockaded territory.

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/palestinian-authority-cuts-off-hamas-lawmakers-salaries-60256741

>Pompeo meets Iraqi Parliament speaker in Baghdad
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Iraqi Speaker of Parliament Mohammed al-Halbousi met in Baghdad on Wednesday, according to a statement from the speaker’s office. Pompeo is on a tour of Middle Eastern capitals. The US State Department did not immediately comment on reports of Pompeo’s visit to Iraq. Asked on Tuesday about a possible visit, Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi declined to confirm it, Reuters said. However, he added that any meeting with Pompeo would involve a discussion of how to deepen Iraq’s relationship with the US-led coalition fighting Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS). “He’s an ally, he represents a friendly country,” Abdul Mahdi said.

af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFKCN1P311J

still no pics yet?

Attached: 1485448587833.png (1024x641, 777K)

>Israeli ex-minister to get 11 years over ‘spying for Iran’ after plea bargain with prosecutors
An Israeli ex-minister charged with spying for the country’s arch-foe Iran has reached a plea bargain with prosecutors that will see him serve 11 years in prison, AFP reported. As part of the agreement, Gonen Segev will plead guilty to serious espionage and transfer of information to the enemy, the Justice Ministry said on Wednesday. He will be formally sentenced on February 11. The trial of Segev, who served as energy and infrastructure minister from 1995 to 1996, opened in July but was held behind closed doors. Segev served in the Labor government of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin after defecting from the far right to cast the decisive vote in favor of the Oslo II peace agreement with the Palestinians.

france24.com/en/20190109-israel-ex-minister-get-11-years-spying-iran-0

you should post pics tho, it would give your more attention and to your news. but, okay.

WTH happened to the Romanian baker anyway?

Sayyed Moussa Sadr was truly a great man. Lebanon would probably look better today if he was still with us.

Attached: 99342984328.jpg (650x375, 66K)

I am the baker. I won't be posting pictures when posting news unless I feel it's really relevant or if I am in the mood... It requires too much energy, will and I don't have any. I am doing my daily briefing right now and posting news here too so you all can read them together with me.

>Senate Democrats block bill on new US sanctions against Syria over govt shutdown
US Senate Democrats have prevented consideration of a bill on new sanctions against the Syrian government in protest against the government shutdown. The bill called Strengthening America’s Security in the Middle East Act seeks to target Syria and its allies – Russia and Iran – with new sanctions as well as to boost US security cooperation with Israel and Jordan, Sputnik reports. The legislation was supported by 56 out of 100 senators, while 60 votes were needed for further consideration of the bill. The Democrats’ decision to block the bill came amid the government shutdown caused by the bipartisan budget disagreements.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-08/syria-sanctions-blocked-by-u-s-senate-democrats-over-shutdown

>you should post pics tho, it would give your more attention and to your news. but, okay.
This

>WTH happened to the Romanian baker anyway?
He went away for a while but he comes back every now and then and bakes/updates

>I know there are 17% of israel's population
20% and counting.

>Projections based on 2010 data, predicted that Arab Israelis will constitute 25% of Israel's population by 2025.

See?

have a virtual hug fren

Attached: 1544838601405.jpg (638x676, 74K)

The fuck is with Iraq getting all the attention these days? I've even heard of an Iraqi delegate going to ISRAEL of all places

>I am doing my daily briefing right now and posting news here too so you all can read them together with me.
Very nice

So basically cuckssad will ally with gcc and egypt against turkey and qatar.

alright, wish all Romanians had as much energy to post photos as someone else.

yes.

i did.

Right but that includes Israeli Arab christians as well. When it's just sunnis, it's around 17%.

>Ouwet/Kataeb is for uninformed diaspora and old civil war guys who are holding onto grudges.
Yes exactly. Also they are obvious sellouts without any moral compass left. I think a lot of maronites realised this and are distancing themselves from them.

Based.

Attached: anon.png (1500x1383, 46K)

strong arab sperm vs weak ashkenazi vasectomy

doesn't really matter, when it comes to Israel all sects and Arab ethnicities unite. also lots of druze, some of them still Syria loyalists.

romanian baker is siberia after some purges at the botfarm in nizhny novgorod, the romanisn you wre speaking to is a mi6 plant, we're working on the problem aws... death to capitalism, over

I'm a bit hesitant with the Egypt thing but hey you pick help where you find it

>i did.
Kek i meant the other Romanian :)

This guy is an apostate ex muslim and should be killed for allying with non muslim jews.

Attached: 5:51.jpg (1200x470, 77K)

This desu

You fear the egyptian ful eating bvll?

man I am thinking that with the whole leaving Syria thing, US will just deploy back inside Iraq. I was reading this

>Pompeo’s visit is part of a Middle East tour in which the secretary is seeking to reassure U.S. partners in the region after President Trump’s abrupt decision last month to withdraw troops from Syria. Pompeo is promising allies that the troops’ departure will not alter the U.S. mission to push back against Iran and oversee the complete defeat of the Islamic State, a prospect many in the region are now questioning.

Could be that the jews would like to fly over your space?

i knew what i was talking about.

Oh hey it's the Lebanese. How you doin' my dude? I bought a few types of za'atar not long ago after you opened my eyes to it

Nah i'm afraid it would be with a price

Berdogan

Black + Erdogan

youtu.be/7YVydzZHU6U?t=24
thoughts?