Another qtard murdered someone, this blood is on your hands

Attached: Untitled.png (1092x790, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RpFPV2-sAJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>proud cuks
i'm not jewish

>proud boy
Fuck off kike

nobody cares faggot, kys

>another qtard murdered someone,
Who cares if some anti-White faggot got what was coming to them?

>this blood is on your hands
And? You're guilty of supporting White genocide. You don't care about that blood on your hands.

>another
There's only this guy and you're not fooling anyone. All those fags do is look autistically for info connections online, nor do they believe in fucking lizard people. TOP FUCKIN KEK.

boo hooo hooo cry harder bitch

The Q revolution has begun! Qanons rise up! Jow Forums is our home base and will be the foundation of our glorious revolution.

>You're guilty of supporting White genocide
im a Tajikistani American. my dads side is all from Tajikistan, but my mom is from Vermont

>boo hooo hooo cry harder bitch
lmao...you can't even question Islam on Twitter without being arrested by the anti-White government occupying the country.

>Jow Forums

already forgot about Seattle4truth?

Lizards aren't people, who cares

That wasn't a qtard, retard.

Tag, your it. Blood is on your hands now faggot. Turn yourself in before I call the police

>im a Tajikistani American.
Non-Whites can't be American.

>my dads side is all from Tajikistan, but my mom is from Vermont
Your Mom is a race traitor. Non-Whites, anti-Whites and race traitors have no place in White countries like the USA.

*cries harder like a bitch*
nice

tranny's must be banned from using the internet

Glow harder faggot

Attached: racewar ride.jpg (460x562, 127K)

Based

Attached: 4237854239.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Oh look. The faggot doesn't have an argument.

he beloved all the same shit

what's a lizard brother? a male lizard? is there a lonely and sad lizard sister out there somewhere now?

> White countries like the USA.

Attached: Untitled.png (512x514, 623K)

believed

Who’s responsible for this? And not even the first time.

Attached: C146DFF5-A286-4516-8A30-AA424918A20F.png (1322x696, 221K)

>> White countries like the USA.
The USA was founded by Whites for Whites. Non-Whites don't have a say in that.

>Seattle
Sounds like another retarded liberal pedogate believer to me.

The telepathic message that Mark Zuckerberg was his brother didn't get through? Shame.

Attached: bogdanoff_so_close.jpg (650x366, 45K)

The Qanon army (based here on Jow Forums) are going to rise up and destroy all of you lizard CIA niggers. Q has exposed you and your days are numbered.

>he thinks this is Jow Forums

Attached: 82846862-2EAF-4BE7-891E-371F505FFF23.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

Attached: 1547011304002.jpg (406x396, 29K)

Rise up fellow 4chinners!

Attached: 40F99978-9953-42AF-A485-DBED8CC5DB37.jpg (636x778, 72K)

Wolfe that is another schizo kike last name. He did good boys now he just needs to off himself next. The less kikes the better.

Last name: Wolfe. This is a famous Anglo-Irish surname of Norman-French origins! Almost all nameholders have some connection with the conquest of England in 066 by William of Normandy, the name being taken to Ireland in 1170 following Strongbows invasion.

Kikes followed suit into England in 1070 after this war against my people. This shit goes way back and I want Vindication and Justice!

FUCK KIKES TO HELL GLOBALLY!

youtube.com/watch?v=RpFPV2-sAJc

Attached: 1282498958808.jpg (203x270, 12K)

He literally has kike blood I can see it.

Guys, my 37 year old brother believes the Qanon shit. He's hopelessly normie and literal reddit. How do I correct these things? He's also in the Navy, and doesn't take well to the idea that the the last 20 years (40 depending who you talk to) of military actions have been a massive waste for the sake of Israel.