Why Is Everyone in the Alt Right such a failure?

Heimbach - Fucks his mother in law in a trailer park, arrested for beating up his ex, arresting officer wasn't sure of race (thought he might be Hisp) even though he's a professional Nazi. Obese, perpetually unemployed.

Jason Kessler: Obese (as bad for public health as literal faggotry), perpetually unemployed, lives with parents at 35.

Millenial Woes: Obese (as bad for public health as literal faggotry), perpetually unemployed, lives with parents at 35, identifies as "mostly straight."

Spencer: So incompetent that he might as well be an FBI operation even if he isn't.

Enoch: Obese and ruined his marriage for a meme.

Mosley: Pretended to be a combat veteran.

David Duke: Never had a job, went to prison for using his supporters' money for low-IQ gambling, after all the plastic surgery looks Michael Jacksonoid, not white. "PhD" from meme university.

Chris Cantwell: Arrested for LARPing.

Attached: david duke.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>So incompetent that he might as well be an FBI operation even if he isn't.

Attached: mein sides.jpg (490x591, 93K)

Alt-right's not real, dummy. Just a term made up by Hillary Clinton to hedge the remote risk she might lose. Think about it - had anyone ever used that term in public prior to the Clinton/Pepe speech in Las Vegas?

Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh both used it. It was a thing in 2016.

I guess the alt right proves it's possible to go from being an actual thing to a meme.

Because anyone who can be even remote chance of getting shit done is socially ostracized before they even get out of college. That's the key. You never see these e-celebs actually doing real work, because they are intended to distract and divide. They're in league with the antifa types. Same degenerate culture, with unscrupulous careerists at the top keeping everyone else down.

Some of these guys are pretty effective grifters, you've gotta give them that. David Duke's books sell well in the Arab world. THe plebs here all think he's a real historian and talk about him all the time.

I you have talent you will want to join the system and profit off it, not fight against it, dummy.

What I'm on about is how you see all these groups on the both left and right, and in every single one there is a collection of literally whos at the top, who become THE faces of their respective political movement, but there are hardly ever anybl rank-and-file guys moving up. Like take the NSM for example. They have a membership, and a forum, but that membership doesn't seem to use that forum at all, and they only add new leadership roles from the other groups. For instance, recently they made Heimbach a director of something or other. It just all seems highly suspicious to me.

>arresting officer wasn't sure of race (thought he might be Hisp)
top fucking kek, sauce?

The "alt-right" isn't real. It is identity politics created by the left. There is no alt-right.

Because successful people with careers and existing public personas get shamed into oblivion for wrongthink, so the only people willing to risk throwing everything away to make a statement are trash with little to nothing to lose.

That, or wipipo really are trash, especially since so many of them are democrats. Take your pick, I don't care anymore.

most of the alt right e-celebs are jewish plants.

Because the Alt-Right is a media-created strawman meant to discredit the actual fed-up-with-the-Neocon-Establishment right, so of course all their leaders are artificial and set up to fail from day one.

Don't reply to OP you fags, he's a commie fag from leftypol

Attached: bonita.png (600x300, 250K)

Didn't MW move out of the parent's house a couple years ago after he got doxed?

*his parent's

Because fascism is just another form of Satanism. Putting trust in man and not God.

Inb4 tradcath fascism or "positive Christian" hitlerism. Both come from tje whore of Babylon

You'd think people would realize the "glory of Rome" isn't a good thing when they see that the Fasces is all over Masonic US Govt buildings and DC was once called ROME Maryland.

He's back home now. "The movement" supported him for a few months.

How many times a day do we need this exact same thread?
Hi Moarpheus, you piece of shit.

Only faggot antifa and commies who like stuff up their ass know who any of those people are

When you fail.... Blame the left. Rice and repeat...... Racistss = low iq. Welcome to poltardia.

>(as bad for public health as literal faggotry
nope, fat people don't waste antibiotics or spread STDs like gift cards on Christmas.
Go back to Mecca and do your penance, you have sullied yourself.

Fatass detected. Obesity is disgusting, as are you.

They catch all kinds of diseases and impose a massive public health burden. THey're also disgusting. The analogy is quite extensive.

Literally everyone you listed is a deep state spook

are you sure it isn't their blind hatred

Attached: 1528077259495.jpg (710x720, 202K)

Cuz nazi's are larping incels who get so angry that their tendies aren't warm that they start blaming it on the jews.

Do you know what "sauce" means you retarded sandnigger?

Probably because successful people who have these kinds of views keep it to themselves and put their career first.

Attached: 4chad.png (2396x1362, 307K)

Yes, the pic is an excellent source.

How is David Duke "alt-right"? He predates the term by tens of years. Whats next? Hitler is alt-right too?

>Asuka > Rei

fucking big dick swangin

Duke joined the movement and was accepted with great gravity and respect, as an elder statesman who gave up so much for the movement.

Jared Taylor: Doing alright.

>Chris Cantwell: Arrested for LARPing.
Reminder that Edward Gorzinski perjured himself in court with no repercussions

What about Mosley?

David Duke was a literal klansman, but I have never heard anyone rebut what he says now. It’s never anything more than strawmanning the Klan itself. The left avoids the substance because they would lose, and they would an hero before admitting they lost to an ex-klansman.

Gorzinski LARPs as a woman.

More like
>still thinks Jews are white

he's never claimed to be alt right

seriously what's up with that michael jackson looking face?

Some are social climbers coincidently finding rightwing politics usefull for them. You can find similar ones in leftist groups and parties.

Thanks OP, going to listen to all of them on youtube. I was looking for a good list to dig into. No joke.

Oh God, you must be one of those guys that tastes Jews in his sandwiches. KYS

Attached: 1542250207010.jpg (2970x1980, 1.91M)

He's the serious one of the bunch and, of course, gets very little attention as a result.

lol, not a single human looking person in that crowd

stop making threads subhuman, there can be only 1 jordanian shitposter on Jow Forums.

He was just trying to protect his image when he kicked David Duke out and subsequently banned from American Renaissance conferences when he was calling out Taylor

The only one of these people I like is Cantwell. The truth is, we all have dirt and skeletons in our closet. We all have fucked up and made bad choices, one way or another. The way anyone could be a flawless, competent leader now is if they literally destroyed all of their past identity and became a completely new person. I'm talking fake death/burnt fingerprints. Who would be willing to sacrifice so much? I've thought about it, but I have a job now and a good future. Honestly, the only other alternative is to go clandestine, and you all know exactly what I mean by that.

He has enough shit on his shoulders.
What good will it do for him to accuse the Jew and then Jewtube to ban him.People can get redpilled about the jew somewhere else.

Asuka, Rei and Misato were all inferior compared to Based Hikari.