Darkest Redpill

>what is the darkest redpill you've had to swallow Jow Forums?

I'll start. The fact that Pizzagate has credible evidence to back it up that most Law Enforcement/MSM/CIA/FBI/DOJ know about this and refuse to say/do anything.

The interview with the hacker who hacked Comet Ping Pongs server.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTRewHDOr90

That one server picture we all know and love.

google.com/search?q=comet ping pong server&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiC6tjCq-HfAhVPEawKHYn8BRgQ_AUIECgD&biw=1745&bih=849#imgrc=W9t6jrh0Ba6djM:

News article that validates his story when someone was trying to kill him when the cops came and pulled a man in full cammo gear with a ski-mask on only a week after he reported the evidence to investigators.

tri-cityherald.com/news/local/crime/article128772509.html

Attached: 1546980204538.gif (250x338, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30489
archive.is/lYbsS
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/01/08/joe-manganiello-visits-childrens-hospital/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0gzpUwUXps
youtube.com/watch?v=fTP4ShIzXdQ
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/01/09/chicken-graffiti-vandal-south-side-bar/
youtu.be/E2tCkrv5Bn0
hooktube.com/watch?v=fTP4ShIzXdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b5Rn_0sSvok
hooktube.com/watch?v=HTRewHDOr90
youtube.com/watch?v=Pgux_k5Q5yE
youtube.com/watch?v=AiMR8LuWcLs
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
youtube.com/watch?v=OTnN-8BDswI
youtube.com/watch?v=znYrI-zSdUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jews aren't smarter than us....

they are smarter than the politicians that they allow to represent us.

The darkest for me would be when I realized Jews are so manipulative they use tragedies to push their narratives. They don’t give a shit about human lives, it’s fucking vile.

>paulides asks nps for their cumulative list of missing persons systemwide.
>"we don't have a list"
>foia request
>"we have a list, but it costs $1,400,000

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30489
archive.is/lYbsS
The fact that people use fallen angels to sacrifice children to in order to gain power. Just like they use the blood of babies and children to prolong their life.

Attached: Moloch.png (1167x328, 27K)

The "blood libels" are real, and Jews also probably did poison wells in order to help spread the Black Death throughout Europe.

Satan is as real as time

Attached: eyeswideopen.jpg (1024x768, 670K)

>>what is the darkest redpill you've had to swallow Jow Forums?
Whites will not be allowed to vote ourselves freedom from the Jew, nor be allowed to vote for our racial survival.

Same shit for gangstalking, human experimentation, money laundry from crimes, drug, weapon and human trafficking, medical abuse, politician blackmailing...

>what is the darkest redpill you've had to swallow Jow Forums?

Realising that we were genetically engineered by extraterrestrial species several times over the past 50,000 years. We don't see ayylmaos because they don't want to be seen. The moon is artificial and was put there by ayylmaos. All the truth necessary is burried in Syria, but we cannot excavate anything since that area has been in constant conflict for the past couple thousand years.

We were given the toll of gods, not many can handle it.

THOUSANDS. OF. YEARS. OF. (((JUDEO CHRISTIAN))) RULE.

Holy fuck bros I can't stand it. That's the truth. That's our planet. That's our "human race": A bunch of Jew pawns running around the world until we die.

We need a serious WHITE REVOLT in every country on earth.

History is one long defeat. Most of the time victory is enjoyed by the monsters, not the heroes.

When you learn the meaning of the "star symbols" on American/EU falg

Why do you say Syria and not Egypt? Any sources to research you really like?

Lookism / halo effect

A lot of the MK ultra shit freaked me the fuck out. It's far easier to manipulate, subvert, hypnotize, gate keep information, than id ever thought. When you learn to spot it, the amount of propaganda in today's world is un-fucking real. You honestly can't trust anything, or just assume most people are only telling you 20% of the truth.

Attached: 1546991536419.png (512x512, 318K)

elaborate

Humanity is way past redemption, it can't defeat "evil" because it is evil incarnate itself.

Wish Fran Bow was my child bride

stop tripfagging all the time dude your the fucking gayest

>stop tripfagging all the time

make me.

>your the fucking gayest

How about you stop trying to be all up on my dick?

To be fair, tripfag posts do always come across as gay and tryhard.

>To be fair, tripfag posts do always come across as gay and tryhard.

Go back to your containment thread before I post a picture of a gun and you get arrested.

Human languages work with humans, just like computer languages do with computers. Visualize something you cannot put into words. Pro tip: you can't!

This. I've shifted my beliefs mostly because I now believe most people lack the ability or dedication to confront cultural programming/need a protector.

> Control F
>Type dark
>Find this shill thread
Sage

Masons created the flag. First wanted to use six pointed star then switched to 5. Masons created the US. 5 points is the symbol for shaboz goys

People act entirely based on emotion and are actually very simple creatures.

Fuck off cunt, and don't take meme too seriously. (you can legally own a fair amount of firearms here, they're just harder to get.) Besides that, this has nothing to do with the UK and the dystopian shit hole that it is. Or the USA. Just the tripfaggotry is real.

It’s not about compromise.
It’s about getting what you want.

>allowed
We're going to TAKE that freedom. The backlash is so close to breaking out, globally, user. A real rage is boiling over.

Attached: Totality.jpg (2048x1536, 96K)

>and don't take meme too seriously.

oh, I don't take your meme country seriously, especially since it's being run into the ground by may.

The hardest redpill for me was definitely Jews. When I began to realize how much they hate European Americans even after we helped liberate them from the Nazis and establish Israel my stomach literally turned. I don’t even hate them, I’m just so physically disgusted and sad that they’re so irredeemably malevolent.

That western governments including my own have been corrupted since before I was born.
That we live in a managerial state that colludes with gangsters, criminals, evildoers, scum, pedos, etc. Decent people looking after themselves are rolling the dice.
The legal system is frequently manipulated with bribery and intimidation.

The hardest pill to swallow wasn't knowing everything you've told/taught about the world is a lie, but that most people are complicit in keeping that lie going. Willful ignorance or malevolence, the result is the same.

We've been damned.

The even bigger redpill to all replies in this thread is the one that we stay here forever. And with here i dont mean Jow Forums, i mean the earth by always reincarnating until the end of times.

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/01/08/joe-manganiello-visits-childrens-hospital/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0gzpUwUXps
Joe Manganiello is most likely a pedo.

He was playing Dungeons and Dragons with children. D&D and other card games have a huge pedo problem.

The concept of hard work and the American dream is largely a lie.

Yes, you can work hard and get to around the $125,000-175,000 salary range in a large US city. That said, rent is rising in these large cities and decent home ownership is becoming more and more inaccessible, even for people in that range.

A salary beyond that, though, is the result of pure luck--being at the right place at the right time, being introduced to the right people, etc.

You are just as likely to become truly rich (actually making/worth millions) working extremely hard in your traditional career as you are from playing the lottery.

The world is unironically run by pedophile transdimensional demon lizards

youtube.com/watch?v=fTP4ShIzXdQ
This is for Magic: The Gathering, but I bet D&D has the same problem.

I have these strange hallucinations/mind experiences when I'm tired that I can't put words on.

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/01/09/chicken-graffiti-vandal-south-side-bar/
Also "chicken" graffiti in Pittsburgh. Chickenhawk. I'm ready to leave this shithole before it gets destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrah.

Trips of truth. Also, because no one else cares about the lie, you end up not caring about the lie and thus keep the cycle going.

This
youtu.be/E2tCkrv5Bn0

Fuck I really want some hot tomales now.
This.

White people are space marines, jews are eldar.

Niggers are hormagaunts.

Attached: 1535665958369.jpg (539x445, 131K)

Attached: thiswillhappenagainbutworldwide.jpg (800x509, 50K)

>hooktube.com/watch?v=fTP4ShIzXdQ

And always has been

Attached: eyes2.jpg (509x531, 44K)

Demonic principalities.

Heinz ketchup is made with human blood and semen sometimes. McDonald's has human flesh in it sometimes. That's where all those missing people whose bodies are never found go.

youtube.com/watch?v=b5Rn_0sSvok

That the US government exists at the consent of the governed but almost nobody realizes what that actually means. They've fallen into the communist mindset that if Papa Government gets the authority they'll be able to fix all problems eventually, and there's no cure for this kind of delusion.

Attached: Asceticism.jpg (466x349, 39K)

Freemasonry and Kabbalah are all about ritual sodomy of innocents especially children. Freemasonry is all about hiding fag and pedo crimes.

Is this guy's doing a bit or what?

>hooktube.com/watch?v=HTRewHDOr90

This is real. This guy literally admitted this in this 90s recording what his people are all about.

the ted pill
youtube.com/watch?v=Pgux_k5Q5yE
and (((they)))
youtube.com/watch?v=AiMR8LuWcLs
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4

The darkest red pill for me was finding out that the God of this world is a real being.

Thanks OP, I brought up pizzagate yesterday but no one wanted to talk about it. If that shit about Podesta is true, he needs punishment.

Attached: bunnyviolence2.jpg (389x480, 80K)

I would love to take down some D.C. and Hollywood pedos with a sting or bait online.

Attached: download.png (800x420, 130K)

This.
We're all fucking doomed.

Attached: 1542304365592.png (482x427, 79K)

The fact that the white race, and by extension the world, is doomed.

The Matrix is real

Attached: sumner-redstone.jpg (1000x563, 452K)

Treason May is definitely no laughing matter, I can agree with you on that.

Yes, the Saturn Moon matrix that leads to hell.

Satanism is real and the elite are in it.

Retired FBI Chief Ted Gunderson (head of FBI Los Angeles division for several years before his retirement in 1979)
youtube.com/watch?v=OTnN-8BDswI

Attached: 1526875125221.gif (500x450, 25K)

So it seems...

Attached: MemeCenter_1546976063593_876.jpg (450x650, 71K)

Michael Aquino

controlled opposition

>Yes, I agree with brexit!
>We just need to give all of our money to merckel!
>No, wait, no brexit ANd we give all of our money to merckel.

truly disgraceful.

Jew don't do what they do for profit or power, but because they have a burning hatred of Europeans/Christians and are trying to eradicate the entire white race. They also definitely used to drink the blood of Christian children and likely still do.

Everyone should read bloodpassover.com

Attached: Screenshot_20181101-104942_Instagram.jpg (1080x1374, 715K)

>gif
that was a great game

That most people are pedos, but most repress it. Which is also the reason for most mental illnesses.

Attached: dad-and-little-girl-sleeping-on-bed-BNW0J7.jpg (857x1390, 143K)

>flag
youtube.com/watch?v=znYrI-zSdUQ

Space travel is not going to happen and if it did it would result in our destruction also agriculture domesticated us. The last one would be the concerted effort by certain individuals to destroy the caucasian people's.

>after we helped liberate them from the Nazis and establish Israel

We didnt liberate shit.

How is that dark? All that means is that society's opinion on pedophilia and stance against it is the result of Jewish brainwashing.

If you found out most people are carnivores would you suddenly think humans are evil? Or would you say "oh, I guess we should eat meat"? The fact that most people are ephebophiles doesn't mean you should hate the world. It means men should date 14 year olds.

So much this.

>Liberate
From what? They weren't incarcerated. The holocaust was a lie and the Allies were Jews all along.

Attached: 1537687496759.jpg (1055x574, 171K)

Thats not hard. The problem is you will try to think of words to vaguely decriibe it eventhough you cannot do it properly.

who made that drawing/gif, please

lol check out this glow nigger. Stop kill fucking kids to summon demons.

Attached: bogvolution.png (1025x985, 945K)

Jow Forums is run by Jesuits and Masons (though 4 is more jesuit controlled while 8 is more mason controlled see Jim Watkins)

Also
>It's not the Jews, its the Vatican. And white nobility (Kings of the earth with whom the whore fornicates )

Kabbalistic Jews are just their pawns, used to do the dirty work then disposed of

Kenites and Hivites.

Also, esoteric Nazi stuff is satanic and it's being intentionally programmed into gen Z. This isn't a good thing. The "return of the Nazi ufos/white brothers" is just another way to promote the anti-Christ , who has to deceive right wingers as much as left.

Remember what it felt like to be plugged into that shit? That's what frightens me.

biggest red pill
like anti biotics
the "bad memes" are desperatly trying to build up resistance
and its only a matter of time till these red pills wont be effective anymore

like many pills for your mindset it comes with some nasty side effects

that essentially the red pill is the anti anti-despressant.
the red pill is that even though you are comfortable, everything sucks
and i ask myself everyday
why do i need to take a pill that tells me all these reasons why life could suck
esp. when all these things provide comfort for complacency and use deception to keep me happy
that these people are superpowerful and i am at their whims. and theres nothing i can do as a single person to stop this.
why do i need such a pill like this?
yeah everything sucks
what the fuck can we do about it?

Yes. This is true.

Most people of every race, more for nogs and less for whites, are cattle and there is no such thing as popular government. The elite decide basically everything and nobody can fight back unless a rival elite willing to die in the usurpation fights too. Whites have no elites willing to die for them so they are fucked until enough white elites are gored by the muds and jews that they start to change their mind.
>there will be no resistance to white genocide until Ivanka Trump, Laura Bush, and Cheslea Clinton are all raped to death by Jews and Niggers

How?

Attached: 1542833737946.jpg (200x212, 8K)

Gif awesome!

The pill that our civilisation isn't about to collapse at all; it has already collapsed and you're living in the aftermath right now, it's already over before it began and our fathers and grandfathers are pathetic easily manipulated weaklings.

Romans didn't think Rome was gone even after it was sacked

Attached: 1538589276588.png (1320x422, 100K)

Jack Chick was right about everything except for being a zionist

Children's hospitals are run by Shriners

The pictures supposedly posted to instagram are impossible to verify. No luck using archive.org

"I don't know anything about German values so om going to pull nonsense out of my ass"

Attached: spider.jpg (760x760, 144K)

Why doesn't trump do anything about it? Or talk about it? Why would I re-elect someone who is complacent with this ?

"German values" , the good ones , were based in Protestant Christianity. Hitler was a larping pagan occultist who was backed by the US elite as much as the commies were. His whole ideology comes from the obese witch Blavatsky. Same origin for the Lucis Trust (Theosophy) and the UN.