Check out these twitter replies. WE ARE WINNING

twitter.com/LateNightSeth/status/1082822048987205633

Attached: 1535265580563.png (1106x470, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0HlUCWQpjxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not a good day for (((myers)))

Attached: 1528649146931.png (1258x758, 189K)

Attached: 1523953377435.png (1248x1006, 744K)

qrd?

SO MUCH WINNING!! Let's get some more border patrol agents killed and REALLY own the libs!

Attached: 1528161277937.png (1260x1462, 349K)

please no

holy shit I'm sick of my boyz getting shot at by retards

(((Seth Myers)))

I don’t get the joke. What’s he referring to?

Trump's speech detailing how bad our border is.

this, but unironically. I'm ready for whites to be "done" with all other races. RAHOWA NOW.

But look at fucking (((Myers))) the kike shill... Fucking BTFO

what does SVU mean?

>whites
Imagine being on Jow Forums and thinking everyone here is obsessed with identity politics. Especially when a kike with an unknown flag is posting it. You Israelis really are losers.

Special Victims Unit

Attached: 1522259055420.png (1116x1110, 852K)

Suck Veroniqua Uterus

its an american television show reference, user

wait what, what do they do then?
i don't get the joke but i see alot of salt. I'm interested.

>More replies than likes and retweets
That's how you know it's kino.

>Imagine being on Jow Forums and thinking everyone here is obsessed with identity politics
aren't there ppl at the hospital where you were recently unfrozen appointed to catch you up on things? We id politics now.

Haha lmao imagine that crazy spic shooting a white lady and putting his 8 inch spic cock inside her still-warm corpse-pussy. Oh man, Trump is such a loser.

they're definitely going too far on this one. i hope he's fired and replaced with someone with actual charisma and talent. myers really fucking sucks.

Special Vaginal Unit

#OccupyVagina

>GOP has opposed identity politics for decades
>constantly losing
>"guys I know things seem bad, but if we keep opposing idpol we'll eventually start winning"

Fuck off, Bushoid.

Are we breaking the conditioning of the normies?

youtu.be/0HlUCWQpjxQ

Attached: 2A681588-72AD-46A8-A811-80691CBE6624.jpg (634x536, 60K)

It's from a television show about heinous crimes and the police that solve those crimes

The joke is "lmao president talk about victims does he think this be tv show lol?" because seth myers is a kike.

It gets swept under the rug because the only people that watch those shitty shows anymore are liberal boomers looking for their 5 minutes of hate.

It's an American crime show called Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. It's a show about a police unit that specifically investigates (and follows the prosecution) of sex crimes in NYC.

Fun fact, it's also as hilariously transparent with its narrative of "fuck white men, POC's dindu nuffin," and you can bet your ass is it riddled with feminist shit. It's possibly the most zogged crime show there is, and that's saying something.

This is a white nationalist board, Jose.

SNL with teenage guest host warming up for pedo orgy wrap party

Attached: lindsay1.gif (375x281, 2.96M)

>white nationalist board
Damn you know Israeli shills are losing when they're trying to derail a thread about Seth Meyers into a arguments over White Nationalism. Hey buddy, I hope you understand that Israel won't exist soon.

That's even scarier than the original.

>t. subhuman

heheheh

Attached: lindsay4.gif (375x281, 2.75M)

checked kek'd and utterly rek't

identity politics is the only politics being discussed throughout the world right now you mutt

absolutely redpilled

Attached: 1547008424537.jpg (1003x747, 136K)

>mutt
Man you Israelis are fucking losers. You perpetuate Identity politics to make populations fight against each other so that people never see where the real problem is. Your games are fucking done Moshe. Nobody is playing aloong.

Attached: 1544286035578.webm (674x432, 2.07M)

he's literally joking about rape and murder

TRUMP BAD HAHAHAHAHA

>unironically implying i'm an israeli and not a westerner on vacation
COPE with your bullshit. take it back to r thr don

This is actually disgusting

What the fuck, Seth?

Dirtball

>teenage
>pedo
Pick one faggot

It wasn't always that bad, but the show went downhill quickly after Chris Meloni (Detective Stabler) departed. He was the only person on the show with anything remotely resembling a normal family or healthy relationships and for the first dozen seasons the show focused a lot of B-plots on his characters struggle to balance a stressful job where he's constantly confronted with the most horrific crimes and evil scum imaginable with keeping his family together and his kids protected from that world.

Once Stabler left all you had left was Benson, Munch, and Tutuola and they were all walking train wrecks. The writers no longer had a moral anchor to keep the stories grounded or believable and you ended up with batshit crazy stories like the gamergate murders.

I felt the buzz just leave everyone last night. What a shitty performance from everyone involved.
Would have been better off watching Chopped on Food Network.

Nothing funnier than child rape.

What a bunch of pea brained morons

I don't get it ?

90% of those replies are made by Jow Forums

Spic Vaginal Uterus

What was he even talking about in the tweet?

ahh based kek.
Thanks for clarifying anons.

He's poking fun at the dead family members who died because they were murdered by illegals

Nothing wrong with this

Oh. When I was a kid I couldn't comprehend why the germans would slaughter the jews but I'm not a kid anymore.

Good work OP, you posted a screenshot and a link with zero context whatsoever.
To all Anons in the dark:
This is an American TV show reference/joke, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (Oval Office: SVU, >pic related), which is a police drama like NCIS (I think) where the main focus is on sexual assault crimes. Tie this in with the Administration's actions towards families of those assaulted by Criminal Aliens, and well, there's your (((joke))).

Attached: SVUopening.jpg (1024x556, 78K)

ok why the fuck is her ear wiggling like that

10/10

>33

Me too, from forcefed leftist to furious rightwing.
and it started with just a few memes and chuckles.

These guys
Also explain it well. I don't watch TV, so their explanations are probably better.

Damn... What did the faggot say?

Attached: 1541478383891.gif (300x345, 2.19M)

There's no need to spoon feed foreigners. Their opinions don't matter anyways.

>mutt : the country calling anyone mutt

Check out Meloni in Happy. He's fucking great.

Nigger even I didn't get the reference until I took quick glance at the replies. This ain't just for Euros and Changs, this is for everyone who has not fallen for (((TV))), especially with how zogged SVU is. Quite frankly, it's better that they didn't know until now.

This is the kind of shit that made me buy my rifle.

Filthy kike

In other news

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-09-19-25-12.jpg (736x548, 170K)

Wait a second
Why are there so many jews in the US government?
Anyone else notice this?

>Rosanne had to apologize and lost her show and career over a mild joke about someone's appearance
>Seth Meyers mocks the deaths and rapes of people by illegal immigrants and he doesn't even apologize for it
Yep, no double standard. It's just a conspiracy you conservatards.

kek, did someone really say martin luther coon park

>only just realises this

haha look at this nog guys, everyone haha

Attached: average roachposter.jpg (800x782, 153K)

He posted a link, that's better than most

>Benson goes stir-crazy and randomly adopts some child
>Tutuola has a fag for a son and like 3 ex's
>Munch was always munch
>show constantly playing ADA musical chairs of which wahmen they wanted to beat down the pervs in court

Yea i noticed Stabler leaving was kinda the last hoorah of that shows decency. It's a shame hough, the first 3 seasons were pretty good. The biggest problem with it though is that, like all other crime shows, the bad guy is almost always an evil white patriachal christian male or some assorted bullshit, and on the rare occasions it's a minority it's always either the minority being scared of the evil white man for past racist acts or the minority being the biggest sob-story ever. The only exception are the pimps, which tend to black, but beyond that its all just blatant propaganda.

>Nigger even I didn't get the reference until I took quick glance at the replies
But you knew what SVU was you nigger so you obviously got it because everyone fucking knows what Law and Order SVU is even if you've never seen it

Anyone know what fallacy this is?

Attached: egfafeaf.png (624x410, 50K)

>norm mcdonald will never tell black and gay jokes again on SNL
why live

The Mossad fallacy. When retards refer to false flags as legitimate events to make nonsensical arguments.

They don't understand the fact that illegal immigrants murdering people can be prevented by not allowing them to come here illegally in the first place. If an American citizen wants to kill someone, it's much harder to stop them since they're already here and you can't send them somewhere else. Murders committed by illegals are far more PREVENTABLE. You have to remember that these people are being ignorant on purpose.

>that tweet

Attached: 173837.jpg (600x450, 46K)

THEY DO UNDERSTAND. DO YOU? THESE PEOPLE WANT TO REPLACE US CITIZENS WITH A SLAVE CLASS. THEY WANT SLAVES.

I'm just really confused at how someone could rationalize like this.

ITS NOT A REAL USER. ITS A FUCKING SHILL OR A BOT. ISRAELI SPONSORED.

All the replies are probably from the donald. Beyond that I can't fathom who watches Seth Meyers. He's one of those liberal comedians who are record saying he won't make fun of trannies, islam or fat people because under no circumstance can a joke be made of those groups. Comedians who self-censor are human waste.

Whatever man. It could be. I see lots of non bots use this retarded argument though.

I know a lot of fallacies have unique names to them like "gish gallop" and shit. Just wondering if this kind of shit has one.

>reddit spacing
>whatever man
>I see lots of non bots
You know what you don't see? How you appear to others. You're surrounded by Jews in Israel so much that you have no idea what it's like to be human. Israelis aren't human.

probably could be multiple
red herring is a good catch all for stuff like this, as they're not even arguing about the border here.

What the fuck are you talking about? Reddit spacing?

I space between sentences to make it easier to read.

Do you have a suggestion as to what this fallacy should be called? Normies will not accept a fallacy called the "Mossad fallacy".

Cruz proudly displaying his willingness to fight Israel's enemies for them. This is your brain on a Harvard law school education.

Honestly don’t know who this kike is.
Late night shows haven’t been funny in years

No you're a kike who doesn't understand how to act like a regular human on Jow Forums. Because Israelis like you aren't even human.

Shut the fuck up you dumb fucking moron. ITS DA JOOOOOOOOOZ ITS DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ

SCHOOL SHOOTING = JEW
POSTING ON Jow Forums ASKING IF THIS HAS A FALLACY NAME ATTACHED AND NOT ACCEPTING YOUR BULLSHIT ONE = JEW

just fucking die you william luther pierce wannabe faggot

Attached: 13923.jpg (192x192, 13K)

It's an absolute tragedy how she (and her shitty parents) let herself get completely rekt by (((Hollywood))).

I think it's an old Italian woman thing; both my grandmothers could do that. Obviously it's being exaggerated by the earing, but the initial wiggle is something they can do.

Attached: 1544332280139.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

big shoutout to JoAnn

Attached: 1E6D4B96-01F5-4EA6-AB8E-852C6B2D2C15.jpg (1153x419, 190K)

>t. Schlomo Blackpill