Brit/pol/: Brit/pol/ Civil War *Edition

__________news_
we are leaving the EU

__________/sig/_
>REMEMBER SELF IMPROVEMENT
No matter who you are, you can improve your life. Take control. Move forward. Dreams keep us alive, fighting for them makes us feel alive.
Self Improvement information here pastebin.com/3Qv9B4r1

>The official British army fitness programme
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/jan/07/healthandwellbeing.fitness1

>Information On Legally Owning Firearms In The UK
pastebin.com/e70K9GtQ

__________other_
>(((The London Question))): Britain's Second Empire & The Secret City
youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8
youtube.com/watch?v=eHnwtkfX2k4

>Survive The Jive - What does it mean to be English ?
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

>History With Hilbert - Who were the Anglo-Saxons ?
youtube.com/watch?v=bP1eXWIt-rE

>An introduction to off grid living in the UK
youtube.com/watch?v=lD54W6cJKOM

>Oswald Mosley - There Is Still Hope....
youtu.be/Q7Eom6VRFSY

Attached: 1545875897531.jpg (1080x573, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0yAIZyKvQk
bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0000t6b
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6574427/Major-incident-M6-road-closed-directions-police-pull-lorries.html
youtu.be/4MrnC5eZp_c
stokesentinel.co.uk/news/stoke-on-trent-news/live-m6-police-incident-stoke-2411575
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just found out that the folk session at my local has stopped gathering and now there's fucking Jazz bands there.

Attached: right-wing-music-squads.jpg (640x902, 126K)

Hope one of you cunts are there to record it

Attached: 9k=.jpg (247x204, 22K)

Folk session? Sounds gay.

Anime

Attached: IMG_8091.jpg (526x421, 43K)

Eddie is going to smash your potnoodle eating jaws in you weak cunts.

Attached: 1536764532778.png (556x835, 55K)

>Konichiwa desu

Attached: WojakSoyboy.jpg (387x437, 41K)

Kill yourself

this

Attached: karen-kujou-51979.jpg (307x460, 35K)

I don't really fancy a revolution right now lads, I think I might just sit this one out.

nonce

>Posted about 2 hours ago about meeting an ex in York
>Told her the truth, still think about her regularly
>Said she still looks at my pictures
>She asked if I need a place to stay
>Said yes
>Currently she's in the toilet of some noodle joint we ate at

sorry guys, if she's kept her blowjob skills at least I'll only be cheating on my partner for a minute or two

Middle-aged white man jazz or niggers?

That’s fine m8, get your feet up and have a lemsip and you might fancy it next week

Attached: FO02_NPC_Frank_Horrigan.png (803x414, 501K)

I hope you get the clap

Are you the Jaguar lad? Make her give you a blowie in your new car.

Was Frank Horrigan a fan of Norf F.C.? Look at the shape of his damn helmet.

Attached: FO02_Frank_Horrigan.jpg (733x550, 244K)

oh cool i love it when virgins talk relationships and sex

keep me posted

ooh about that, I've just done my back in as I was reaching for the lemsip so I'm probably not going to make it next week or perhaps ever.
Which is a shame really but what can you do?

Attached: A very comfy Pepe..jpg (725x740, 76K)

Hes going to weasel.

hmm maybe

Attached: gpc3.png (1000x808, 160K)

Thread theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0yAIZyKvQk

Fuuuuuck, brits angry finally!
Give them hell you haggis eaters!

Go take a long walk off a cliff. It used to be really cozy, but then there was a jazz band that brought in a bunch of boomers who always buy the overpriced snacks, and Quentins who think you have to pay just to enter a local pub and now it's all that noise.

Both, but the "white men" play with the same disjointed racket as the wogs. I've literally never seen as many blacks in one place as when I saw that band and all the white faces watching them.

The session nights were a great event because the band just sat at the regular tables with their instruments squeezed in where they'd fit. And the crowd used to really get in to it because of the intimacy. But people singing aren't drinking/eating so now it's just boomers and wogs stood on a stage.

Eddie answer me where about at the docks are we fighting?

Eddie-kun is going to meet a Karenposter for pats tomorrow at Albert Docks.

Attached: 1488483049264.png (549x560, 222K)

Do niggers even do jazz much anymore?

Intermittent lower back pain is serious m8, give it 6 months and see how you feel then

t. virgin

Bit immoral, lad.

Attached: Wojak.png (225x225, 4K)

The ones in New Orleans do, as well as Haitians
>we wuz frogs n shieet

Based

Yes, it's a new thing, there was a programme on Radio 4 about it if you're interested
bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0000t6b

What I've seen is that they're LARPing WE WUZ faggots who take Jazz as a form of Afro-centric identity.

>oim a chaytin sack of shite
i hate liars and cheaters
you should chop off your dick and just hand it to her at this point

Attached: YOU.jpg (751x751, 73K)

Adultery is a mortal sin, don't do it.

Attached: 19e132c0d533f08991667e4694a9ff9ca161c5f0f67d0e74d5c254ab904fdf9f.jpg (639x819, 75K)

isn’t jazz actually pretty black tho?

bumping this so eddie sees it

replying to this so eddie sees it

DESTROY THE FRENCH BANKS. REMOVE ALL MONEY FROM FRENCH BANKS DESTROY THE ENTIRE EU FUCK EM

>England shall bide till judgement tide by Oak and Ash and Thorn

Attached: 274F6E9E-7A69-4CE3-87D0-9C473CD67E9A.png (500x500, 415K)

bumping this again so eddie sees it

why are you so upset at me for having sex?

Proof that the Christian God exists:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
>Our Lady of Zeitoun, also known simply as El-Zeitoun, Zeitun or rarely Our Lady of Light, was a mass Marian apparition that occurred in the Zeitoun district of Cairo, Egypt, over a period of 2–3 years beginning on April 2, 1968.
>The apparitions were also witnessed by President Gamal Abdel Nasser,[5] and captured by newspaper photographers and Egyptian television. Investigations performed by the police could find no explanation for the phenomenon. No device was found within a radius of fifteen miles capable of projecting the image, while the sheer number of photographs from independent sources suggests that no photographic manipulation was involved. Having been unable to produce an alternative explanation for the luminous sightings, the Egyptian government accepted the apparitions as true.[6]
>Estimates of the number of observers of the event vary greatly. Thousands were said to have flocked to the Church after the first announced occurrences of the phenomenon. Some claim the apparitions were seen by millions. Other sources estimate the figure at around 250,000 in total.
And the best the skeptics have to say is:
>Sociologists Robert Bartholomew and Erich Goode offer the Zeitoun apparitions as a prominent case of mass hysteria: “It appears that the Marian observers were predisposed by religious background and social expectation to interpreting the light displays as related to the Virgin Mary.”[9]
DUDE 250000 PEOPLE MASS HYSTERIA LMAO

Attached: Zeitun.gif (333x502, 136K)

replying to this again so eddie sees it

He's probably hiding in /d/

t. virgin

Attached: 1546047290668.jpg (2820x1880, 878K)

There's no excuse for infidelity, hope you get into a car crash that fucks your face up

Attached: 1547028581830.jpg (1024x882, 98K)

Yes. It started with White men playing it, but its character has always been Black, which Evola commented on.

>They fail to see the extent to which America is “negrified” not only racially and demographically, but above all in its civilization, in the behavior, and tastes of Americans, even when there has been no actual mixing with negro blood.

>But the phenomenon of popular and dance music is even more conspicuous and general. Fitzgerald was not wrong when he said that in one of its main aspects, American civilization can be called a civilization of jazz, i.e., of a negrified music and dance. In this domain, very singular “elective affinities” have led America, by way of a process of regression and primitivization, to imitate the Negroes. Assuming there would be a need for frenzied rhythms and forms as a legitimate compensation for the mechanical and materialistic soullessness of modern civilization, one would have done much better to look to the many sources available in Europe: we have elsewhere mentioned, for example, the dance rhythms of South Eastern Europe, which often have something truly Dionysian. But America has chosen to imitate the blacks and the Afro-Cubans, and then from America the contagion has gradually spread to all other countries.

>Another obvious aspect of American primitivism concerns the concept of “bigness.” Werner Sombart has successfully put his finger on it in saying that “they mistake bigness for greatness.” Now, this trait is not found in all non-European peoples or peoples of color...It is a trait found only in truly primitive and childish races like the Negro. It is no exaggeration to assert that the foolish pride of Americans in spectacular “bigness,” in the “achievements” of their civilization, reek of the Negro psyche.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6574427/Major-incident-M6-road-closed-directions-police-pull-lorries.html

Any idea of what is going on the M6?

>peoples of color
Woke

why are you so upset at me for having sex?

THIS .
are there any webcams on the docks we can watch on or am I going to have to drive up norf and stamp on his head myself?

the pumphouse

t. virgin

you're on /pol , stop larping about having sexual intercourse you neckbeard

might go to London for the day and harass mp's t b h

Soon

P?

EDDIE after tommorow will be permanently btfo , as he won't show

I say this lads because the Albert Dock is a busy part of Liverpool city centre. The only place that isn’t busy there is a car park near the echo arena. I’d fight him there because then no one can stop it. But if he wants it in front of a bunch of tourists and bouncers then fine fuck him

Lads in rearranging the fight, it on Saturday at the Trafford centre now okay

Yeah 6 months, yeah see you then.

Attached: fugs in the rain.jpg (437x501, 46K)

youtu.be/4MrnC5eZp_c

Soon what? Youll do a pube, guaranteed.

Attached: big brother is watching.png (670x926, 742K)

COWARD

guys what ever happened to the Lib Dems? Why are they such a joke?

Muslims believe in Mary don’t they?

Fake Eddie

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.01.09-19-19-27.png (631x836, 541K)

based

LUMBAGO

I’m scared of the anonymongs okay it was all a big joke that got out of hand

The other one is an imposter
It's actually inside the big mosque in toxeth

FUCK OFF ILL FIGHT YOU TOO CUNT

did anyone post that to him?

>tfw obese

Just over 24 hours motherfucker

THESE ARE ALL IMPOSTERS , I AM THE REAL EDDIE , ANONMONG WILL GET HIS THROAT PUNCHED IN TOMMOROW

I'm Spartacus

Low effort fake. Can’t we all just buy my a couple of pints instead?

I fucking hate you all

>FCPdpha

Hmm

stokesentinel.co.uk/news/stoke-on-trent-news/live-m6-police-incident-stoke-2411575

I fucking love you all

Seems like a shitty time to pick for a fight on the docks. Gonna be cold as fuck. Better be ruck juiced and well hydrated.

I miss Liverpool lads

Attached: the north.jpg (620x387, 74K)

lorry driver being a mong as usual

I go shooting near junction 17 and the farmer we shoot on his land said he's caught illegals running across his field.

Good that the police are actually doing this sort of operation now.

Ikr, lets all meet in a pub instead and buy me drinks okay

>t. the FA Cup

Attached: OOOFF.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Meet with a commie in a pub?
Fuck that, Docks, tomorrow 20:00's you tyrant lazy marxist!

I like Liverpool but that might just be because its the closest city to my gf

No thanks.

I've never really listened to much jazz but what little I have heard I hate. I especially hate the 'jazz voice' that all the fucking singers do.

Attached: Grug.jpg (800x450, 41K)

I was in the army you know