Reminder only threads that serve the kike agenda remain up

reminder only threads that serve the kike agenda remain up

(user was kachowed for this post)

Attached: modsarekikes.png (780x668, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAh0r4C6Q2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg&feature=youtu.be&t=2488
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
archive.is/Fddrl
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
youtu.be/pfvd9JsEG-4
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
youtu.be/baGrlMvnQMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump. It is a known fact that mods here are absolute kikes. I was banned for pic related not that long ago.

The fact that this post was deleted and I was banned is all you need to know to show the absolute state of Jow Forums.

Attached: disowned son.png (1337x659, 402K)

Also the creature in the picture is not my son, but basically that is the situation. You get the idea. I would obviously never post a picture of my real son up on here or anywhere else. But if you can't see that post was deleted because mods here are subversives, or at least the janitors, then you know.....you're part of the problem.....

sorry about your son, strong polarity between the saved and demonically inclined zoomers

watch these vids
youtube.com/watch?v=fAh0r4C6Q2Q

youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg&feature=youtu.be&t=2488

you are right in your hypothesis

Whew I was a gout to ask

Attached: INTERDIMENSIONALFAGGOTDEMONS.png (1193x278, 107K)

What's going on in that picture. All it looks like is that your shitty non-Jow Forums threads either didn't get bumped enough or b& for blogposting.

>non/pol/ threads
LOL, rich. kys kike it's self explanatory to anyone who actually belongs here. these are perfect subjects for this forum not some red/blue masonic bullshit like you like to jerk off to

First thread from that picture is idiotic slide thread. Thus one is slide thread too.
Sage.

Back to /x/ you gay nigger, don't want to see boring walls of a bloo bloo bloos about how you're not getting enough (You)s

these aren't even my threads you faggot
this isn't your forum and you don't belong here
you want an echo chamber go back to plebbit you cucked brainlet

i've been on this forum since 03

If i ever met you in real life talking like that about Jow Forums i would seriously punch you in the face lol

enjoy your diarrhea sheep

Take your christcuck garbage out of here you jew worshiper

christ came back to tell the jews they were idolators you dumb faggot

>forum
Lmao you are a fucking newfag get out and take your /x/ shit back to /x/ or reddit fuck off

>forum
>since 03
kek imagine coming to an imageboard for 15 years and calling a forum. Good one my friend. Don't worry, there's plenty of boards where you can larp as an oldfag.

>memeflag.gif
Every. Fucking. Time.

>your forum
Hahaha get out every time you fucking post christcuck garbage you keep outing yourself as some dumb shit newfag

No he didnt read the OT you fucking dumb shit.

HOLY FUCK KIKES ARE REALLY SCARED ABOUT FLAT EARTH DISCUSSIONS

Attached: 1516492474474.webm (852x480, 2.88M)

Hey man, if sage made my ID 'Heaven' (like it would years ago) I'd be using it all the time.

Attached: 1524807716125.webm (852x480, 2.73M)

Attached: 1539501459946.webm (852x480, 2.12M)

Attached: 1539131685632.webm (852x480, 2.64M)

Attached: 1541941026260.webm (852x480, 1.85M)

how did you turn the pol skin black/dark? i cant find the option in settings. this pink bullshit hurts my eyes.

go be a schizophrenic retard elsewhere

I just got over a one month full ban for ban evasion when I was never banned in the first place. No warning or anything.

Attached: 1546550492728.png (612x896, 152K)

AJ is a shill who pushes the same new age demonic agenda he claimed to be against. That's why he does shows with that fag occultist Rogan

no /x/ is for pagan larping fags and demonicaly inclined pol has been the new /x/ for years now you are clearly the new fag cause you don't know these facts. all the graduates from x came here cause we were saved

Get with the times you fucking square

>being this autistic

he did. nice refutation kys

yupp

bottom right of the page i use tomorrow

what's it like having an iq below 150? i can't relate

now my captchas are outa control, typical

soon, all of 4plebs archives will be deleted, because (((they))) really want to lose their track. it's inevitable.

Why are you putting stock in a forum controlled by Masons and Jesuits from the beginning OP?

Attached: 1540507987228.jpg (3708x956, 297K)

All interesting threads get jewed, that is a fact.

cool thanks. i never noticed that. i was looking uinder settings.

Imagine being outed as a newfag for thinking this place is a 'forum', and then following that up with redditspacing.

yeah I noticed they really don't want us to be able to use a search engine to pull up hivemind info

they want to milk their internet of things for themselves and keep us in the dark

we only have a few outlets for communication where free speech isn't an issue, this is still a primary watering hole whether we like it or not

Jow Forums is too stupid to even realize fascism and Cathcuckism are of the devil. They still think Protestants are the problem

been watching the zoomers get caught up in the deus vult memes, there are just too many people pushing false info without even realizing it... ever since the boomers and reddit joined the gang it's just been a shit show.

eventually they will cycle through it like most of us did, i had to try on a little portion of every ideology to see the whole and arrive where i'm at today.

Its been like this for a long time, why can't you just get with the times and realize that pol is now a transmitter of degeneracy, no real and imporant topics are allowed.
Only slide threads, off-topic nigger/kikeposting and bullshit outright shilling.

Attached: adl.gif (510x382, 425K)

it will all be over, some important figure's death soon will be the perfect distraction to wipe out all the archive, and i know it will happen sooner than we all expect. i keep saying this because i am prepared for it.

never, i will always continue to come here to overpower mentally overpower weak shills and the souless satanic vessels because i have hope for their salvation

i agree the plans for the 3rd temple are already in motion and it will be built within all of our lifetimes

god speed brothers

and the internet will be affected first, then, the end really begins. i am still alone, i hurried up too much, because i feel like the end is coming. i just want to live the last years big time. and i want to be a soldier in the war. and i personally want to burn all faggots who just attacked my friend on Jow Forums too much.

i am young, and i still want to fight in a war. so let the war start for me, i no longer want boredom.

Attached: 1543273474574.jpg (1201x1444, 272K)

Well Godspeed then if thats how you feel

just remember young king
the meme is mightier than the sword

>Jow Forums is the new /x/
Holy fuck your newfag is showing

I’m not gonna day the mods are good or bad because I really don’t know. But I’ve been seeing a lot of 404d threads lately.

no hes actually right you nigger

i know, and the friend i talked about did that memei just used. and he was targeted specifically because he did so many memes. pic very fucking related in case you want to know, poor guy.

Attached: 1546123067411.png (3272x6564, 2.38M)

Good there probably shitposts

Literal mental illness fuck off back to /x/ or reddit shit for brains

No he isn't newfag.

i think Jow Forums and /x/ should be merged, and call it, Paranormally Incorrect. because some Jow Forums stuff really are /x/ tier desu.

no, yours is. you're not providing any real refutation whatsoever. i'm 100% genuine so anything you say that mocks me is just making yourself look bad cause anyone who is real can spot a old fag from a real faggot like you

thanks bro

you must have such bad diarrhea and have such a gay life lol whens the last time you had sex with someone you loved?

they don't want us creating culture bro good work to your friend he needs to keep going

i agree, (((they))) really tried to take him down in December and epicly failed. if anything, his memes are now more wide spread, so they fucked with the wrong tripfag.

he also made pic related, which now makes more sense as to why he was attacked, he tried to use his memes to expose (((them))) easier. and he will keep on going until they will give up and leave, KEK!

Attached: 1543431840881.jpg (2048x1533, 1.3M)

yes he is, multiple drawfags and other old memes of xtan and pol being together, and Jow Forums has more /x/ shit on here then /x/ itself.

inspirational work guys i'm proud, europe needs more men like you

Attached: 1401631796208.jpg (695x460, 89K)

>real refutation whatsoever
yes actually i am. the way you type and talk is pretty damn obvious.
>other old memes of xtan and pol being together
holy FUCK you are a newfag. Get out for real.
>Jow Forums has more /x/ shit on here then /x/ itself.
take it to /x/ fuckhead Jow Forums is not /x/ and its probably why your jewish shit gets deleted.

Attached: 1515836373010.jpg (730x500, 131K)

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk
>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR
>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z
>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf
>All Christians are Cucks #5
archive.is/Fddrl
>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo
>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf
>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ
>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY
>Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtu.be/pfvd9JsEG-4

Attached: 1520435734976.png (1681x2802, 246K)

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.
His own people aka Jews.
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.
Samaritans aka Gentiles.
JESUS WAS A JEW.

Attached: 1535009640321.png (2851x2302, 803K)

just had to go through 20 captchas

gonna get my day started much love brothers

Attached: fw_-56Ro36s.jpg (791x1080, 258K)

i know, we need more posters like that guy i mentioned. and we will have soon enough, to fight together with him.

Attached: C6gok82U8AAS1mK.jpg (724x305, 59K)

Your post is still up, so I presume that by extension this post supports the kike agenda? I consider myself about as aware of the JQ as any man here, but some of you guys are outright delusional in your attributions of motive

>smoloko.com
LMAO more fucking retards

Attached: 1542606077945.png (904x408, 79K)

save your breath your autism has been weaponized and you are blind to your own folly

a wall of spam conveys nothing you faggot

just realize you are wrong in the deepest way possible xD

Attached: 1545263037203.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

>Smoloko
>shills

i still don't understand, how did Scottie Spencer, the guy who made the site, just simply vanish into thin air, and his site is completely gone? or perhaps, he went into the darkweb?

Smoloko was a great site, i wish it were still alive.

was waiting for this post, that would be too obvious.
save the links for threads involving nasa, pedogate, pizzagate, etc anything where any real information or graphics are posted. the threads get archived when the convo gets good and deleted within a day or two.

see
i've been going go grassroots tiktok and fortnite
we can change this world one group of friends at a time in group chats

It's also a resource burn thread. They want us wasting our time on useless shit that doesn't forward our agenda.

Attached: Topic Dilution.jpg (812x270, 344K)

no fuck you, this board is shit and worse then its always been, that one spic cunt is being spammed everywhere, along with other liberal cunt bull shit. You're also that kike meme spammer in chrisitan generals, why are you right here you sack of nigger shit get lost and fuck off.

Attached: youshutyourwhoremouth.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>smoloko
even more lies
hes a fucking lying retard schizophrenic. this quote here is fake its made up bullshit.

Attached: 1538315209202.png (896x5808, 247K)

> shit and worse then its always been
YEAH BECAUSE OF FAGGOTS LIKE YOU.

Attached: 1532060300356.png (550x543, 50K)

i will think of it.

youtu.be/baGrlMvnQMk

>christ cucks post is made up nwo kike supremacy isn't real fuckin schizo!!!!

>posts infograhic about kike supremacy

thank you brother

Attached: 1546890915029.png (645x729, 82K)

the quote you are using is fake fuckhead use a legit one.

Attached: 1520043525740.png (852x930, 105K)

with no understanding of scripture it's easy to take everyting out of context lol maybe you should actually read the book instead of insisting others' opinions are correct

our ancestors were heathens, pagan animist idolators who didn't understand the superiority of monotheism.they worship the creation instead of the creator and that's why kikes with their proverbs and gospels are able to control us gentiles because we do not have law with respect to the true creator

this is all canaanite fallen angel shit

oh yes is that so?

Pro-Semitism in the New Testament

In the Gospels:
Matthew 1:1-17 and Luke 3:23-38 emphasize that Jesus was Jewish and a descendent of David.
Matthew 10:5-6 - Jesus instructs the disciples to take the Gospel to the Jews first, not the Gentiles.
Matthew 15:21-28 - Jesus tells a Gentile woman that he was sent to save the Jews first.
The Jews are far from being the only ones involved in Christ's persecution and crucifixion. Pilate let Jesus be crucified despite realizing his innocence (Mk 15:9-15) and the Roman soldiers mocked and persecuted Jesus, as well as doing the actual crucifying (Mt 27:27-31, Lk 23:11, 35-37).
John 4:22 - "Salvation is from the Jews" (i.e. from Jesus, David's descendant).

In Acts:
4:27 - Herod, Pilate and the Gentiles in Jerusalem (not just the Jews) conspired against Jesus.
11:1-18 - In the account of Peter and Cornelius, the Jews are amazed that God is merciful enough to save "even the (unclean) Gentiles."
14:1, 17:10-12 - Paul follows Jesus' model of going to the Jews first, and many Jews accept Jesus as the Messiah.

In the Pauline Epistles:
Romans 1:16 - Salvation is "first for the Jew, then for the Gentile".
Romans 9:1-5 - Paul (who is Jewish) describes his desire for the Israelites to receive Christ and the honors the Israelites have received, including that Jesus' human ancestry was through them.
Romans 11:1-24 - Paul warns the Gentiles against boasting, comparing them to wild olive branches and the Jews to cultivated olive branches.
Romans 11:28 - Even those Jews who reject Christ are to be "loved on account of the patriarchs."
Romans 15:27 - "For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews' spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings."
Galatians 2:7-9 - At least three of the apostles had a specific ministry to the Jews.
Galatians 2:11-13 - Rather than an anti-Semitic prejudice, the early church had if anything a pro-Semitic prejudice.

Attached: 1522477298238.jpg (800x800, 165K)

Are you implying modern day Jews are actually following the Bible? That's definitely not right

lol the roman elite "converted" for convenience of rule they stayed pagan to the bone. Constantine only actually converted on his death bed.

very aware i have heard all of these before
but guess what jesus healed the woman's daughter

Matthew 15:28: "Then Jesus said to her, 'Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.' And her daughter was healed at that moment."

At first, Jesus resists granting the woman's request, primarily because he was sent to minister to Jewish people before Gentiles, in order to fulfill ancient prophecies. But Jesus is so impressed by the faith that the woman shows in her persistence that he decides to help her.

the thieves were also gentiles lol

scripture is on my side

modern jews are mostly athiest?

the jews rejected jesus -_-

and still do --___--

jesus is a jew fuckhead. gb2/reddit
brother Nathanael is a jew. Anderson is a jew.
>reddit spacing
you expect em to read that garbage.

Attached: 1539462855294.jpg (902x1934, 2.06M)

again, nice refutation kikecuck
I have already demonstrated i am the older, , wiser and superior poster

bow to my authority pussycuck if you were capable of having a gf i could take her if i wanted :)

I just thought it was weird you called the Israelites of the old testament "Kikes" and saying that the modern Kabbalah Jews are "using the gospel to control us". That sounded weirdly gnostic

i never said that

i just call all jews who don't accept christ kikes

from my research the israelites of the old testament are the negroes

the khazar theory has been debunked modern jews all share the kike gene that the negroes have: tay sachs and sickle cell that's how you know they're related

You don't believe all whites are edomites do you? Because that branch of black Hebrew Israelites that claim whitey will be physically enslaved by blacks for eternity is blatantly BS. Whites are mostly Japethites , fake Jews are edomites

no

from what i can see there was a black asiatic precursor that coesisted with neanders and the other subspecies and i believe humanity all met in the levant and after noah the sapian emerged who was a hybrid of every precursor race including being mixed with fallen angel genetics

japhethians decided to get into wichcraft and that's what made them taller and whiter cause we were fucking around with the fallen

if you look at the roman nose it's very kikey
i see esau as the lineage of shitty city genes that continued the conquest of western civilization. ie japheth living in the tents of shem

sorry my captchas are getting so fucking slow

now this a fucking larp.

Attached: 1520141975326.png (811x628, 81K)

So I should be ashamed of my white skin? Being white is a sin?

I'm not one for Nazi shit and white supremacy and esoteric theosophist BS. But I'm half Italian and much of my family has Roman noses.

Fuck off with your blog post this isn't political.

If you are not happy make your own chan (I give you source codes)

no that's extreme. it wasn't all whites just some of them.

me too i'm a half italian half swede

i love being white but i don't think it makes me better than anyone. i used to be a white supremacist but the more history i read i see i was just prideful

Carthage being beaten and enslaved by Rome seems consistent with Genesis 9:27 with carthaginians being Canaanites (Tyre and sidon) conquered by Roman Japethites

needs to be constantly repeated:
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1532496257980.gif (320x248, 1.86M)

word p sure rome isn't japheth though
sounds like japheth in the tents of shem

shem built the nation, japeth's and his dark haired cousins were the native population while the heathens lived up north

canaanites/pheonicians were heavily mixed that's the whole spirit of the city carnival

Wait so the founders of Rome were negroes? Source? I thought they were dark haired olive-whites ? All this gets confusing , because of how many biblical race interpretations there are , with each version usually biased by the pride of the person claiming it

There has not been a point made here. You can't see stars or points of light in the sky with a telescope and see anything beyond what is in OP picture

yougodamn fuckign idiot. you cant see a planet uranus with the naked eye, but if you use a telescop yo8u can

IT TAKES BASIC FUCKING REASONING TO KNOW A STAR IS 1000000000X the DISTASNCE as the PLANET IS.

So your not going to SEE it. your going to see what is between it and there and you cant pick up planets out of our solar system fuck, a STAR. you IDIOT. that is what LIGHT looks lke, since you CAN EVEN sSEE IT, with using a FUCKING TELESCOPE. there is atmosphere and it will also look blurred rather that what YOU THINK ,.... that YOU SEe with your eyes when you look at the fucking MOON.

FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT GODAMNIT ITS LIKE YOU GO DOWN THE RATIONALITY CHART AND FUCKIGN KILL EVERYTHIUNGU TO Attempt to CONTROL PEOPLES MINDS to not think that the fuckign sun doesnt disappear at night, but hey its fucking dark out so theres no light from it and hey you know that the other side of the earth is in daylight so the fuckign weorld GOES AROUND lioke a fucking GLOBE
not a fucking 2 DIMENSIONAL (((FLAT)))) EARTH
no SHIT the stupid fucking thread got deleted.

INclude in your screencap something with maybe a little bit of sense.

why 2 topics to make one point about something with?

OK EXACTLY. there NOT related. and your a fucking shill since ONCE of yoru thigns in your poicutre that has 2 is fucked up

it doesnt even fucking matter these threads keep coming back up. the good ones get deleted, like goths and white peoples culture and shit but
hey look at me i need to shit on some good topic while shitting about some stupuid shit

FUCK THIS THREAD ITS ANOTHER RACIST KIKE
SHIT THREAD