Is it immoral to get a practice gf?

Is it immoral to get a practice gf?

I started talking to a girl to get a practice gf before I go to college, she's quite average looking, nothing special, she's skinny but has a nice bubble butt and titties.

She's religious, hadn't had a bf yet, thinking I should go for it since she's into me.

But I'm questioning the morality since I'm obviously gonna leave her once I move and I plan to hit on other girls while I'm with her.

Also worried about what people are gonna say about her, don't want people to think I'm dating under my league just cause I'm desperate or something, I feel insecure of her, she isn't ugly, but not pretty either, help?

Attached: Screenshot_20180821-210145.png (1080x1920, 1.47M)

just do it. fuck how she feels man

It's not immoral.

As long as you don't lie to her about the intent of your relationship, you're good to go.

It’s all bullsht. Just go for it. When you are young you think all this lame unimportant shit. Like “oh I want to lose my virginity to someone I care and love. I want it to mean something”.
Few relationships after you won’t remember the person you lost your virginity too. They won’t mean shit to you.

So go for it. Get it out the way already

Yeah, just go ahead. It is not nice for her. But we all need experience.

It’s not a good thing to do if she doesn’t know about your plans. You’re treating a person like an experiment. If that’s her in the pic then she can easily find someone else

>>Skinny
>>Nice bubble butt
>>Nice titties

I dunno man but either your standards are really fucking high or she must be pretty fugly in the face or has unfortunate cankles/fat calves or something.

Might be shallow but her teeth man

Attached: Screenshot_20180821-213435.png (1080x1920, 1.64M)

She's cute as hell, user. Don't be a dick.

he’s right tho.

Right? Looks like a horse, she said she'll wear something around her mouth when talking to me, she brought it up, but I can't stop noticing it

I mean, I guess - everyone has their hangups. I'm one of those people who finds those sorts of minor imperfections endearing somehow. Not that it makes them look better, but rather than it doesn't detract - just "different".

Guess I can't really say much - I can't deal with girls who have weird, oddly-shaped, or chunky/fat legs.

IMO, I think you should leave her alone if she doesn't interest you in some way. It's not really "practice" if it's not a realistic situation - are you planning on dating and going out with girls you don't really like throughout college as well? Because you're going to treat someone differently if you don't feel particularly attracted to them.

You did comment on her ass and tits so I assume there's at least some element of physical attraction. That might be good enough. Maybe give her a fair shake but let her know upfront that you're not planning on anything long term and expect to start over fresh once you leave for college.

Her teeth are fine. Is the layout of someone's teeth really that important to you? As long as they're not rotten and as long as her breath doesn't smell like shit then no problem.

>don't want people to think I'm dating under my league just cause I'm desperate or something,

Stop thinking about what people think

Don't listen to the moral fags. If you can get a ez practice gf go for it just so you can realize how much the up keep is not worth it.

I wouldn’t say that it’s immoral but don’t fuck with a girl that’s never had a bf. you can throw her into a spiral of downward events with fake affection and ghosting her for no reason. She’ll take it personal and just wonder why she did wrong and get the wrong impression about all guys. Don’t be that asshole.

I think there is nothing wrong with prettending to be someone else or to be "fake". at least not as long as you don't harm or exploit someone
Just think about it. she is happy and you are happy, what's moraly wrong about that?

Actually studies show a lot about premarital marriage and the affects it has on the divorce rate. Don't be a degenerate user and go for someone you truly love and want to marry.

I'm barely 18, marriage is at least 15 years away user, chances are I won't meet "her" any time soon

>practice gf
the absolute state of white guys. no wonder your women don't want you

You are a garbage human being. Taking advantage of using someone for your selfish needs. And on top of that you have insecurity about looks. I feel bad for every person that has to interact with you.

oh, and yes, its immoral and I hope you get aids.

would you like it if someone did that to you and didn't tell you

How would you feel if you were used as a practice bf?

I’m not a moral crusader or anything but I don’t know how you could do that to someone and not feel guilty about it. Not trying to shame anyone in particular. I don’t like hurting people’s feelings unless they’ve crossed me

let put it this way, many people are unable to get a GF at all in life even after they tried over and over again, spent thousands of dollars trying to 'improve' themselves and they still cant get a GF

you on the other hand, is able to get one. might as well use it as practice so you can get a better one and or learn what are some do and donts so when you do get one that you really want, you know how not to fuck it up

also, for some reason women nowdays really hate virgins for some reason. just get a practice gf to get your bed game strong and you're gucci

If pic related is her I'd definitely go for it. Whether or not you care about hurting her in the long run should also help make your decision, if you dont care then why not? I'm in a similar situation myself and thats my perspective

>premarital marriage
user what

practice wife

Go for it.
Men these days can't afford to be picky.

fuck morals, dont invest in her and fukin split when you go off to school

You dont have the balls to run a practice bitch, homie.

Guy, you are literally describing every single relationship before someone finds their husband/wife.

You're way overthinking it gaylord.

P.S. If you want to start "talking" to girls. First start peacocking Second start negging hoes.

But thats retarded.

This guy is a child or black or both.

Don't tell her she's a practice gf you fool.

This guy is grounded. Good advice.

She is cute as hell. Kind of thinking you're the bad guy in this equation.

>premarital marriage
Lol.

>reading the rest of these...
Yeap okay. This thread is all young men who don't know shit, and one girl who's obviously pissed off at this concept.

Morality. So basically, are you a good or bad person if you do the thing you propose.
So, you you you you, more you, and you, is what you're concerned with here?
Ever consider what you'd be doing to her? It's not immoral, but you'd certainly be a real piece of shit to do that. And being a piece of shit has consequences.

So, either be upfront and let her know you just wanna be casually involved for a bit before you leave for school and never talk to her again, or don't waste that poor girls time.
>30 something male here.
>These advice threads, lol, never been here before today. It's the one-eyed leading the blind in every thread.

I'm betting in 15 years you'll be looking for her on social media and sending her some lame "hey, what's up".
Is it moral? well, how retarded is she? If she is dumb enough not to figure out what you're doing then it's a bit inmoral.

All these dudes have the right idea. Just the fact that you even brought up the immorality in the first place means you obviously think it might be immoral, otherwise you wouldn't be asking. If you have the ability to discern the morality of a situation, that means you also have the ability to feel guilty about doing the wrong thing, also, which will be around a much longer time than whatever fleeting bullshit you might learn from using this girl for your own selfish agenda. Reckless hedonism leads an unfulfilling life made up of degenerative behavior with no self realization and reaching one's own potential. Maybe spend this time developing a moral code that will affect you the rest of your life instead of looking to score some strange?

I have one, really cliche question for you;

How would you feel if your beautiful girlfriend above your league started flirting with other guys while in a relationship with you, and then dumped you, when you've never had a relationship before?

That's the kind of thing that could damage someone for a very long time. You don't need a "practice" girlfriend. Relationships are work, and if you're willing to put that work in, then there's no real reason your first girlfriend can't be your only girlfriend.

>I feel insecure of her, she isn't ugly, but not pretty either, help?

do not date her. also i hope your college life is sexless

>everyone has their hang ups

This. I tend to find tomboys and homey girls attractive. But there have been plenty of them I have said no to because they just have one weird thing that gets me. I remember one girl, literally 10/10 in my eyes, despite having a weird eye placement, but I couldn't do it because she had a huge nose. I just can't stand big noses.

Of course its immoral that's why you made a bait thread.

>Guy, you are literally describing every single relationship before someone finds their husband/wife.
People don't know and they try, he's describing purposefully being deceptive and intentionally using someone which is not the same.

so is op

It is immoral, relationships are supposed to be meaningfull you fucking scum

it's not immoral, but you need to make sure she either doesn't fall in love with you, or that she knows this isn't permanent. a lot of people can get star-struck with their first real relationship and think it's going to be long-term.

I recently fell for a tomboy on my trip in Europe. Never thought I would fall for a tomb boy but here i am.

>premarital marriage

Attached: 1425210657572.png (600x600, 837K)

>Is it immoral to get a practice gf?
Absolutely. But not significantly immoral. Worse than choosing not to recycle but not as bad as stealing candy from a baby

this cannot be real
I am getting blackpilled so hard right now

Attached: 68a78d598d9a3b4f0695f3ff76ed044b.1000x1000x1.jpg (1000x1000, 191K)

Where’s the blackpill in this?

this gorgeous bitch is someone's practice gf yet the only girls that were ever into me were total fucking goblinos

next you'll tell me her family is fucking loaded

You are coming off as extremely shallow and immature. My advice is to stay away from her. Dating sucks enough without "nice guys" like you.

If you're not interested in a real relationship be open about it and don't waste her time with lies.

That's pretty fucked up bro

Who cares. There are really ugly people that will never find a mate. There are people starving to death. Fuck around with her if you must, you'll both survive to see another day

fucking pathetic user. why do you need a "practice" gf anyway. what the fuck does a relationship like that even entail?

Attached: 1533117475880.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Stop that shit. You're going to talk yourself out of fucking some good pussy. shit doesn't matter when the lights are out. what matters is if she will swallow. You come back home every weekend if she does.

you cant practice having a girlfriend, usually it happens because you care about that woman, you dont care about her

what you will learn is how not to behave in an actual relationship

Well since this thread is still up for some reason I should update you

We went out yesterday, she didn't tell her mom and dad cause she's Jehovah's witness and can't have a relationship, we talked we ended up making out (first time for both of us)

We stayed on a hill for a few hours, she was on my chest and she said she loves me.

So now I care about her, catching feelings, but the plan is the same, I'll dump her when I move to college.

She's coming to my house next week when my parents leave for a few days, so it's obvious we are gonna have the sex.

By the way this thread ended up being more interesting than I expected, rare to see people in Jow Forums have more than one point of view.

Attached: received_2208812899352979.jpg (750x1000, 46K)

Well you’re still a horrible person and will probably end up with relationship issues.
I’m guessing...within the year you’ll be back here talking about it and somehow blame women for your problems.
Good job.

Honestly if I'd wait I'll never be in a relationship, I never had a crush or cared enough about girls, I'm friends with them but never more, I think I have to "push" myself in relationships cause I'm just "meh" about girls

Attached: received_2230695450498057.png (1080x1920, 1.07M)

you probably wont because you are a little shit with no spine

Jokes on you.

Stop being so mad dude

im not, just saying you wont do as you say

It is immoral, but given that women do it all the fucking time, they cheat and whore out, and it's nearly impossible to keep a relationship you got into that young, I'd say go for it. You will really perpetuate this fucking societal disease which destroys good girls and makes them do it but honestly, it's something that can't be stopped anymore so all you can do is just go with the flow.

>probably an average guy who wants to use a cute girl for practice
God I hate men

I wanted to say prematrital sex, sorry for my mistake, even though I agree it was hilarious.

well i think leaving her especially since she never had a bf before will fuck her up

god you sound like a dick i genuinely hope someone does that to you in college