This was Brazil 72 years ago

br.pinterest.com/alexandreveiga3/são-paulo-1947-life-magazine/
Today this clean and safe city to live, the industrial powerhouse of the country and the region is a crime riddled mess, with degeneracy, drug use, dirty streets littered with garbage, post modernist filth and massive poverty.
In the 1940s Brazil was 60+% white, today the very lax standards of our statistical service puts us at only 49%.
Only a handful of cities and states are mostly white now and the government deliberately shipped refugees and migrants to those areas and the media constantly puts ads about how they are paradises to blacks and mixed race families and criminals in the northern states to come.
Why do i make this thread?
As a warning to Europe and the US.
Your situation soon will be irreversible and you must fight or allow your children to be second class citizens in a hellhole that are scapegoated for all it's problems by their heritage.

Attached: centrolife.jpg (1015x1280, 128K)

Long before your entire country sold out to the Americans.

Sucks to suck. US sold out to Russia so they're fucked similarly.

Bump, because you all need to see this.

This is what happens when you become a Republic

So, you say that this Brazilian painting that says "Whiter with every generation" was a lie?

Huh? We already fucked ourselves by letting boomers bring in shitskins

The future is South Africa, South Africa was 40% White at its peak in 1900 now it's only 10% white

Sold out to kikes you mean?

Americans? Get on with the times...

Attached: OBRIGADO MESTRE.jpg (946x798, 148K)

Sadly yes, the black population exploded in the 60-70s.
If we had abortion it would probably under 15% like america today.
You need to save your cousins here in the south bro.

Even the americans are looking good people now...

Attached: brazil dwarf.jpg (768x768, 67K)

Race Mixing...Not even once

Attached: 1546970818285.jpg (869x1112, 50K)

Haha shills detected. Fuck off, learn something about Brazil and its role in geopolitics. Hint: that cock in your ass is gringo dick.

Brazil needs to put the Emperor back on the throne, make Christianity the State religion, and deport all mixed race mutts and niggers to the Atlantic Ocean.
Germany also needs to put their emperor on the throne and send the Turks packing and take back their colonies in Africa.
Russia needs to put the Tsar back on the throne and take back Central Asia and kick out all the Mohammedans and make them into Orthodox colonies
Austria and Hungary need to unite again and out a Habsburg on the throne and take back the Balkans and drive out all the Mohammedans
The Dutch need to go back to Indonesia, and replace the native fauna with Dutch and turn Jakarta into Batavia again.
Britain needs to send th pakis and niggers packing, take back the West Indies and turn them into white Dominions South Africa should be made into a 100% white dominion, and Northern and southern Rhodesia should be united into one single dominion with a 100% white population, and instead of guy fawkes day they would celebrate Mugabe day!
And we need to kick out all the Hindus, Mohammedans, and Sikhs from India and turn India into a new Europe, imagine 50 million Europeans settled into an Indian Empire.

Superb point. Also consider the mistakes and demise of Argentina and compare it with America today.

Also we need to stop recognizing these illigitamate states. The People's Republic should be sanctioned by the entire western world.
There's only one China, the Republic of China
Every single Mohammedan state must be sanctioned. From Morocco to Saudi Arabia if your countries population is above 5% Mohammedan then you should be sanctioned

i was with my parents in brazil when i was a kid. 1995 i guess. we were robbed 2 times

it was a huge redpill for my father.

Easy there, easy.....

Attached: Dr_-Joseph-Goebbels-Identify-the-Jew.jpg (622x653, 136K)

It's so frustrating how South Americans countries like Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay went from being some of the best countries in the world to absolute shitholes. Europeans would leave all they had behind and try a new life here, today nobody wants to even come close to this country.

Attached: Porto Alegre.jpg (960x704, 195K)

LOL get rekt João.

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-144130.png (1536x2048, 678K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-144137.png (1536x2048, 508K)

In other words, Americans.

Not the Jews.

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-144144.png (1536x2048, 760K)

Kek Brazils only assets are the Amazon (which they are slowly killing) and there exporting of hookers
>post made by Uruguay gang

Bolsonaro rocks

Brazil was always a shithole with small pockets of civilization, now these regions are being invaded and crushed by the gov't.

Now, Porto Alegre is full with communist faggots from psol and pcdob , that faggots everyday are chimping out in "Esquina Democratica", and the center of the city is full of haitian niggers selling crap and stolen cellphones

Attached: wakeup.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>South Americans countries like Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay went from being some of the best countries in the world to absolute shitholes
This place was always a shithole.

>thinking some shithole was any better when granpa shit in the street

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU FAGGOT

I got really good grades in UFRGS, do you think I should go if I get accepted? Going for economics or law btw