United States of Europe

>The United States of Europe, the European state, the European superstate, the European federation and Federal Europe are names used to refer to several similar hypothetical scenarios of the unification of Europe as a single sovereign federation of states (hence superstate), similar to the United States of America

How do you feel about it?

Attached: united-states-of-europe.png (516x532, 37K)

Deport all the Africans, then think of the white ethno-state

Disgusted

Sounds like multicultural, cosmopolitan hell on earth

Why disgusted Finnish State?

annex russia and sell siberia to the chinks

Only Russia will be awarded the privilege of producing such a superpower, and only because they've really been following God's light when it comes to their geopolitics

they can always throw the future opportunity to engineer a Europa mega state by going against God's wishes, and then the challenge is awarded to the public, but that's not yet

disgusted and angry

EUSSR

Show your fucking flag Kraut.

No.

Fuck the EU
Europe is not a homogeneous Continent and will never work as one state
The project is sponsored by multinational concerns and the only people profiting from the destruction of century old traditions, borders and societies are a hand full of oligarchs
Junker and every other bureaucrat will hang and I will gleefully watch them die

oppressionpilled and tyrannical

Attached: 1546956294010.jpg (430x350, 98K)

By that logic the USA should not work. Mountain Jew.

Nuke brussels

The right-wing in Europe will be a Trojan horse and take control of the EU from the inside. Screencap this.

EU shouldn't be a superstate
member states should remain separate
however things like infrastructure etc should be standardized
we should have a close defense pact so that NATO isn't necessary anymore
European armies should standardize, weapons projects should be pan-European so that small nations aren't dependent on US weapon systems
there shouldn't be a common EU budget

this type of shit is why no one likes G*rmany

I'm in, but only if you change the flag and kill the Jews.

Attached: 30 year old SS.png (250x250, 53K)

ugh

Unifying so many countries, with so many different languages, cultures, géopolitical interests, and different levels of economic developement, all under a sovereign federal state would not work very well in my opinion

>no one wants super stonk huge state
>everyone wants weak separate countries

k

I'll only accept this solution if it leads to removal of kebab.

It would be just like Euro Disney. A shitty knock off that can't compete and nobody regards as legit.

Attached: 1534450686403.jpg (866x677, 91K)

I hope to fuck that happens

Going by that logic, why don't we make establish a communist Eurasian Empire? Include North Africa, the Middle East and Iran while we're at it. Sounds good, no?

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Again show your fucking flag you fucking german rat.

The extreme left in the UK, ike Corbyn, used to hate the EU. Because the EU is a centrist project.

The EU is just the logical consquence of european history.

There is nothing anyone can do about it.

Absolute insanity. The EU should abolish its central governing institutions and return to being a purely economic association.

Beautiful. Israel should join this

Explain yourself. You realize the EU is basically a german-catholic project, Mr. "Deus vult"?

countries and languages should stay, just the geopolitical interests and country management should be unified to only one council, so that everyone would get the best

I don't know if you noticed but world is moving toward complete unification, at some point in 2000 years there will be only one goverment. Earth

The USA and europe are completely different you ducking moron
I swear to god I used to think highly of Germany but with every year I hate you fuckers more

>I don't know if you noticed but world is moving toward complete unification, at some point in 2000 years there will be only one goverment. Earth
only if you are a globalist, your tower of babel will fall

what's wrong with one world goverment?

It's a hard step into globalism. They wanted to usher them in forcefully, but non-violently. Now that people are getting pissed, they need and army to suppress with.

Big picture wise, if Europe ever unites, it will need to be natural, not forced. Given their long and bloody history, this looks like another Central Powers trying to form.

Attached: bitch with an arrow.jpg (620x766, 70K)

It doesnt

>How do you feel about it?

Oh, it's coming, little timmy, it's coming. Revelation and Daniel. The Beast with ten horns.

So put on your poopy pants and start doing your homework, kid.

No they aren't, you stupid Bergziege.

What is Mr Trump if not the product of german-scottish ancestry?

Why shoudl the same not work in Europe.

I'd actually be pretty ok with it if it didn't facilitate Europe being governed by (((foreign actors)))

everything

Sit your ass down and stfu before Russia taps that ass again.

Attached: 1517922424525.jpg (429x409, 116K)

It's an American liberal imperial project that uses liberal Germany for power projection.

>Why shoudl the same not work in Europe.
No faggot.Just no.I want to be able to control my borders ,issue and control my currency and whatever the fuck i want with my borders.Go and die under a bridge you fuckin Frankfurt kike rat.

imagine actually thinking this would be a good idea

You say that now. Yet you fall all over yourself to kiss american butt, at first chance you get.

Yes we are. European nations formed over centuries of bloodshed. The states were formed under one rule, the US gov't. We also started with gaining independence and subjugating the locals. We had success where Europe continues to kick its own ass to this day.

Why does it include Bongistan?

He licks our balls too.

the USA was homogenous at its conception Klaus, over the years and from westward expansion and the influx of different europeans it started developing splinter cultures. Europe is a mixed back from the jump, totally different.

no representation
no connection
no accountability
no where to go
no resolution outside the influence
no trade/profit
cultures destroyed thru streamline process
etc

Attached: J2476P3RQM5ZRI2H2ML3GSC43M.jpg (480x320, 24K)

Please so something for Europe, consider suicide

there won't be united europe until you guys stop acting like you are better than the other, we need nuclear holocaust, maybe then we will unite

So you have a problem with european immigration to the US?

I’d vote remain if EU went full fortress Evropa. But that isn’t going to happen.

i didn't say that? i said the principle that worked in the us doesn't apply to europe.

This pretty much.

Are you not put off by the the necessity of being represented by a gold star?

as long as we don't include Turkey i don't really care

acknowledge or refute his point that Europe is not like US.

Britain will never be a vassal state, ruled by those sausage-munchers. I don't care what the rest of europe think about it, we will never be part of a "union" that is pretty much just a german empire.

Nice one user.
This kills the continental.

Europeans who opted to come to America chose to sail across the Atlantic Ocean for a common purpose. The mixed cultures of Europe do not necessarily have anything in common other than living on the same continent. They don't have anything unique that binds them together like American pioneers did.

I'm ok with it, but only if Germany controls it and they all speak latin.

Yeah, Europe is better.

Attached: 1473715394403.gif (355x360, 1.82M)

>common purpose

Making money.

Give me a break.

>"Europe is better"
>Aspires to imitate the US
Pick one Klaus

Enjoy may turning you into an EU vassal state

>Deport all the Africans
This! Fuck niggers. Get them out then we can talk Europe.

With no brothers wars, shitskin migrants and jew control this will be perfect.

at kicking its own ass, ya got me there, Gunter.

But niggers are important in homogenising all the different peoples and cultures! Mixed babies are a cultural blank canvas there to be molded into the next generation of cattle..I mean Europeans!

On one hand, as much as I hate it, a centralized european superstate is needed to take back control over the continent from the mutts and to counteract the chinks in the future.

What europe is today is basically a neutered collection of rump states controlled by the jews/burgers, a glorified market for the world to sell their products to.

On the other hand, centralizing europe like that will sooner rather than later eradicate everything that made each nation in it unique by wiping out all the individual cultures and histories and replacing it with some mutt "european" bullshit, like what happened in clappistan.

So either you get a superstate that can overtake the burgers and chinks at the cost of losing everything that made europe europe, or we'll continue to be the cocksleeve of everyone else

Pick your poison

The only other solution to this problem was one european nation uniting the continent by subjugating all others via war and ideological conquest, but the last chance of that happening died after WWII

Attached: 1500159253441.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Why tf do you care? If you dont love and accept Europe as your land are you even white? How can you love USA more?

spoking the absolute truth right here, EU was CIA created.

It might sound good on paper, user, but consider this.
Who will make the movies?
Based. Austrian posters are the best posters.

You're a delusional boomer if you believe in the EU construction, or a ill informed zoomer.

centralization is exactly how you got Habeeb in your country to begin with.

pic unrelated

Attached: 1539052519283.png (500x433, 116K)

>if we centralize into a superstate controlled by Jews like the US, we can finally be free of their influence

Attached: 1535949345395.png (645x773, 10K)

I wouldn't expect someone who lives in a shithole like you to understand, but America is the best place on Earth to live.

Underrated comment kek

this

no

KILL THE EU
SAGE AND HIDE

Ok, stay away from Evropa.

It didn't, within a generation of it's inception there was a massive civil war.
But hey, if you wanna roll the dice and see if your faction 'wins' as it stands atop the bodies of a million white european soldiers. Be my guest.

>hypothetical

Germany would never do that.

Give me a confederation with the central government granted only specific powers detailed in a constitution. Also, as much decentralization of power as possible => Catalonia, Scotland, Padania, Bavaria, etc. You get the picture, right?
And, for my final wish, direct democracy with referenda on all government-levels & zealously protected civil rights.

Dropping the BS for a sec for a real question, why do you think forced assimilation is a good idea when Serbia tried to do the same thing? Is it just about ethnicity for you and if so, how do you reconcile with all the ethnicity of Europe? Violence?

Attached: Feinstein Smile.jpg (965x500, 112K)

>laughs at us for being mutts
>wants us to keep importing different ethnicities
We should have shut the gates in 1783.

Yep, I'm sure there's no precedent for them doing that before.
But then again the wars were as much our doing as theirs. I'm not even saying it's the wrong thing, a european empire utopia could arise, i'm just saying if we look at the American superstate it's bloody construction was very costly for people who loved their land and people.

That is the death of European people’s. It will be roving Muslim rape gangs and Jewish child sex slavers, all blessed by the remnants of “mainline churches” (Kind of like it is now.)

That's not I was saying

If I'm forced to choose between getting fucked by the US, the chinks, half of africa/middle east + the jews, and just the jews, I'm going to pick the second one

centralization is how you're getting fucked. you dont get a choice, it's been made for you by some bureaucrat that's in another country. they decide how many immigrants you get. they decide to wheel and deal with the chinks in order to compete with us. They're the ones deciding how to appropriate your resources. And you want to give them a fucking army? Are you a shill?

Did not you read my initial post or are you just a retard?

>it's okay if I get fucked by Jews, lose my national sovereignty and watch them replace my population with africans and arabs anyway, as long as we're not controlled by those damned Americans
>a centralized european superstate is needed to take back control over the continent from the mutts and to counteract the chinks in the future.

i did. now answer my question. i've asked twice.

i think i realize now what your problem is, you think centralization will actually work in your favor this time. is that it?