So Jow Forums, a nationwide election is coming up here in Switzerland...

So Jow Forums, a nationwide election is coming up here in Switzerland, it's nothing too important but I'm wondering what the consensus on this topic is here.

So basically, we have building areas in Switzerland which you can buy and build offices, houses, etc. You're only allowed to build on these designated areas.
Only in special occasions you can build outside of these areas, for example agricultural buildings.

Now, they want to make a new law, that would make it that no more building areas can exist, than already do. New building areas can only become available if an old one is no longer a building area.
Obviously there are still a lot of empty building areas, so it's not like you won't be able to build anything anymore.

This is kinda harming the growth of the population and economy, but on the other hand it preserves the nature we have here and our agriculture (which is still important to us).

Now would you be for or against this law?
I'm kinda split, since the capitalist in me is screaming that it's bad for our economy, but on the other hand we're the richest country in the world, so if our economy is a little bit worse off, in exchange for preserving our nature, I think it's a worthwhile sacrifice.
What do you think Jow Forums?

Attached: Switzerland.jpg (1920x1080, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/291492096
srf.ch/static/srf-data/data/2016/zersiedelung-standalone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Beauty is an end in itself t. roger scruton
Modernism is cancer but I'd say that if you guys were to rigoursly make new constructions upholding very beautiful european architecture it might be worth it

I'm not too sure about it but Switzerland was a beautiful country even in the big city I visited (zurich)
A combination of natural and urban areas may be a possibility
I don't really know What I'm talking about but I wanted to throw that out there

I support this because it essentially eliminates the idea that you can use a community to make money and then the second you get rich enough, you leave. This is an incentive to keep people in their communities and keep their standards high.

Absolutely for it.

Once you give up that consolidated urban design in favor of sprawling out to "use the available space" and "boost the economic growth", your land will be gone forever.

Expel foreigners
Keep your guns
Preserve your natural resources

That is the italian countryside asswipe

even if you open up the land its just going to be used to house shitskins anyway, I say keep nature.

You're right. Your point was even one of the pro-arguments they mentioned. Basically, build higher/smarter than more widespread.

I think this initiative will be helpful at getting less immigrants, because with limited housing area, we won't be able to let in more immigrants.

>traditional Swiss buildings
>Italian countryside
never change burger.

lol'd. There's literally only one place in the world that could be.

Reporting in
I'll give it a yes.
Our country is already overbuild. And in some areas it would do no harm to build higher.
Economy doesn't need much more space, since everything is produced in china or by robots.

>Falling for the nature Jew

This is a very stupid law, primarily because your entire countrylet is comprised of 2-3 cities, if you consider Bern a real city.

You couldn't really urbanize much even if you wanted to. Your population is decentralized and comprised of rural retard commuters too.

This law is like making breathing only legal in certain areas, it's your government fucking with you and controlling every aspect of your life. Only a commie would support it.

Attached: 200px-Jidf_logo.png (200x200, 48K)

Godspeed.
I don't think it's very likely though that it will be accepted, since our country is full with mountain jews, who care more about "muh economy", than stuff like nature and culture.

Attached: 1461270996682.jpg (568x800, 70K)

I mean architecture doesn't magically change when you cross the border from the Swiss Alps to the Italian Alps.
And reverse Google Image Search says its Villnöß, in South Tyrol, Italy

Attached: 1545227533205.jpg (508x539, 41K)

I say be open to change it again in the future, and see what changes this causes since it does not seem bad and you can change it again.

Can I have a new cheeseburger, Master plzzzz

Attached: fugggggggggg.png (316x364, 27K)

>Now, they want to make a new law, that would make it that no more building areas can exist, than already do. New building areas can only become available if an old one is no longer a building area.
Who in his right mind comes up with such a super retarded thing? If I want to build on my property, no fascist country should be able to stop me!

Attached: 07A0D57E-B509-49A6-B3B7-BF56F7D42135.jpg (640x480, 163K)

You cant put a price on beauty user. Ever been to New York or another huge city like that? Living in hell must be prettier than living surrounded by nothing but glass and concrete, preserve your beautiful country user.

>Expel foreigners
>Keep your guns
>Preserve your natural resources
As a Burger who got to visit Switzerland, do not give what you have up for anything. Once its sold no amount o money will ever buy it back.

Building higher does huge harm, it blocks the view of nature. Building higher than 3 stories should warrant a death penalty.

Your property will always be your property. The property you can buy is building area. The area that isn't building area, isn't for sale.

We're quite similar to how America used to be. Our constitution was actually modelled after yours.
The big difference is though, that we stuck to isolationism and you didn't.

You can have a shekel too

Attached: aMA9V4V_700b.jpg (640x640, 93K)

Swiss faggot BTFO

>hiring Eastern European models to pose in Israeli military outfit
why do you guys do this?

I'm against it. Not because muh fuck the countryside, but because it severely limits the future possibilities of your country. Nobody knows what will happen. There may be a time when it's absolutely crucial to not have this bill in effect.

With this bill you are basically creating an artificial ceiling to your wealth and that's downright stupid.

Zürich is doomed anyway

Attached: 7624zkjer3j08ij84b19.jpg (620x465, 47K)

Not how it works. In literally every country you must get a "permit" from the local municipality to build something, even if it's a cuckshed.

Otherwise they reserve the right to come and tear it down, you can't fabricate this. I imagine it's even more severe in countries like Switzerland.

In NYC there's a billion dollar permit racket for new development. Don't ask me how I know.

don't do it mountain jew bro

We're white senpai, haven't you heard?

Attached: New overlords.jpg (1920x1078, 611K)

Half of Israelis are Eastern European anyway.

>Israel is our rightful homeland, our ancestors used to live there
>we're white
You can only choose one, you can't be a khazar only when it fits you.

Half of Jews, not Israelis.

>>hiring Eastern European models to pose in Israeli military outfit
The don't hire them. They just kidnap Eastern Euro women.

>user, are you calling me a goy?

Attached: 89ba39f552b2b0d083a838ab8d41b0b8--israeli-girls-idf-women.jpg (604x453, 57K)

Have you ever been there? Whole cities speak Russian as primary language because so much of them migrated to Israel from Eastern Europe.

Have you seen the Roche tower they built in my city? they want to build a second one.

Attached: basel-site-future-p1_740px.jpg (740x416, 170K)

There are pretty diffrent opinions on that matter...

Attached: Pedolf Titler.jpg (286x359, 27K)

I kind of like it, but I don't think it will stick.

Btw: What do you think of this shit:
vimeo.com/291492096

That doesn't make them Israeli though. Turks aren't Germans just because they live in Germany, you know that.
They're still khazars.

You can just build, the fascist gov can’t do anything about you building a cabin in your own forest.

I can confirm that it´s Italy. I have been there skiing

This is a complex issue with no single right answer. On one hand it will create a ceiling for your economic development, one of the biggest problems in California right now is the cost of real estate. Our property and housing costs are artificially inflated by the fact that we are the most populous state in the union while simultaneously preserving about 40 to 50% of the land of the state as national park land. This land will never be developed for housing and will never be bought or owned privately. This is a problem when considering our population. We have more people than Canada and we're subsisting on a tiny fraction of the land. It almost seems like as a consequence of this decision, everyone tends to accumulate in the large cities or massive L.A sprawl. All of the post modern jew shit is highly infectious for people living in cities too. This law could change the way your population distributes itself, in turn eliminating the rural/urban conservative phenomenon and giving way to a government entirely controlled by Jewish puppets.

It is impossible to have implement a system without constraint, so it is better to own the constraint. The structure of the rules in place have been good at what they were for, if the plan was to control consumption of the scarce land in ch. If the concern is about real estate price distribution then there are policy choices that can affect that market without compromising the future of the landscape. If the opposition of the restrictions in place consider this a tax on building/doing business then it can be offset with a subsidy. The premise here is there is no reason to use swiss aesthetic as a bartering chip, for the fixed cost of a business; worth protecting to me.

Both sides have a point, but I can see this being easily abused. What's to stop corporations from just buying up as much land as possible once it's capped off, and just holding on to it or trying to resell it at a huge markup?

That's South Tirol m8

But they are still seen as Israelis by Israel and have to serve in their little army. Hence no one has to pay Eastern European qts to pose in their uniform. They are required by law to do it anyway.

That's only "Italian" countryside by landgrab after WWI. In reality it's Austrian and most people still speak german there.

Funny anecdote: While doing student exchange in Italy I met an Italian girl from South Tirol, which you would have never mistaken for Italian with her perfect German with Austrian accent, who was also doing student exchange in her own country while properly studying in Austria.

srf.ch/static/srf-data/data/2016/zersiedelung-standalone/

Some infos in german