TRANNY WOMAN GOT GROPED by TWO STRAIGHT WOMEN. LMAO

Two women arrested after forcibly groping trans woman in bar bathroom.
In a case set to reignite the gender debate in the US, two women are facing charges of sexual battery and second-degree kidnapping
for allegedly attacking a trans woman in the women’s bathroom of a North Carolina bar.
A disturbing case of sexual violence has added to tensions over transgender people using public restrooms in America.
31-year-old Jessica Fowler and 38-year-old Amber Harrell face potential felony charges after their verbal abuse against a trans woman turned physical.

The victim detailed how the women began by joking about her genitals after she entered the women’s bathroom in Raleigh’s Milk Bar.
One of the women then allegedly pulled up the victim’s skirt and pushed her against the wall with her chest while fondling her, according to the arrest warrant.
The victim says the assault sent her into a panic attack.

The two didn’t stop there, continuing to touch and harass the victim in front of everyone at the bar.
rt.com/usa/448401-women-assault-transgender-bathroom/

Attached: WE DON'T CARE.jpg (980x551, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsYi9aWM8Q4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haha LIBS BTFO BTFO that shit blew up in their faces!! Hahaha fucking MOLESTED.

Ywn go into the women's bathroom and get fondled by two females

Why live bros?

one on the right is a solid 7/10 would get groped by

Attached: asault-DMID1-5heqerzbs-640x360.jpg (640x360, 22K)

As a north Carolina fag I can say that all Harrell's here are shit but that's pretty based. Fowler's are known as good folk expected to be based

>The victim detailed how the women began by joking about her genitals after she entered the women’s bathroom in Raleigh’s Milk Bar.
>Raleigh’s Milk Bar.
LOL

Molesting to own the libs, why didn't we think of it earlier.

this is how men get laid in current_year

oh my God these people are bonkers

you will only improve your life if you use your quantum imagination to improve it, there's no more mental blockage for people to fix themselves, so fix yourself

It deserves it.

>Fowler's are known as good folk expected to be based
Raleighfag here, this is very true

Well yeah if you see a tranny jerk him off. Libs BTFO.

TERF/Tranny war when?

This is fucking hilarity.
Fact is more fucked than fiction.

I Wish I Was Queer So I Could Get Chicks
youtube.com/watch?v=xsYi9aWM8Q4

Trannies are not, nor will they ever be, women. They are sick degenerates who deserve to be put to death.

Damn. Who knew? All you have to do to get women to handle your stuff is wear a dress into the ladies’ room? No shit? So what pattern makes you not look fat? Polka dots?

I take "This never actually happened, the trannie was just pissed that it did not get the desired reaction from the two women in question when it entered a bathroom for real females." for about 3,50.

Attached: I wished to be the little girl.png (1024x2048, 1.26M)

This is my fetish.

Attached: shame.jpg (253x215, 28K)

>Haha LIBS BTFO

1. Conservatives scream about transgenders because they will molest straight people in bathrooms.
2. Two straight women molest a transgender in a bathroom.
3. Libs BTFO?

How do you figure that?

There is just so much wrong here.
Where do I start?

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 548K)

I just read the article.Read this shit:

>Someone called 911 just after 2:30 p.m. the next day and said his friend, a transgender woman, encountered two women in the bar’s restroom.
>someone called 911
>the next fucking
That piece of shit should be charged and fined for wasting 911 resources on a emergency. That right that automatically makes me lose respect for the """""""""victim""""""""""

Vertical lines, polkadots make fatties look like a hippo trying to be cute while failing miserably.
Also, wtf is a milk bar? I though that milk bars only existed in nintendo censorship.

Attached: 1530175812372.jpg (960x791, 182K)

100%

>has female bennis
>#stillnotaskingforit

All you have to do is wear a glittery dress whilst on a stag do. You will literally get groped by dozens of women and potentially get a blow job or 2 that night.

That's hot. I support women on trap high impact sexual violence.

Attached: 1546991694617.png (500x404, 170K)