David Hogg responds to Trump address: 'No one is illegal on stolen land'

>Incoming Harvard student David Hogg apparently believes the United States is not a legitimate nation with rights to its territory.

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/8/david-hogg-responds-donald-trump-address-no-one-il/

Attached: DH.jpg (992x737, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_35a7sn6ds
youtu.be/P6HKNez1_AU
youtube.com/watch?v=bOd9IrEoLww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOGG LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!! HOGG GET OUTTA THERE!! ITS A TRAAAAPPPPPP!!!!!

Attached: cruz footage2.jpg (634x485, 36K)

David hogg...

Attached: 6545641654.jpg (211x239, 3K)

He should lead by example and GTFO

He's right desu. Even the Founding Fathers would abhor Trump's policies.

Attached: georgewashington.png (597x377, 55K)

what a candy ass roodypoo assgot

Imagine becoming becoming famous because of dead classmates and shilling for the ZOG. I hope he gets beat up by affirmative action students at Harvard.

Why did the Washington Times do a story on what some kid thinks?

I fucking hate this viewpoint. Colonization has been a thing for thousands of years. It has happened in every single god damn country. But no, only the United States are the bad guys. It's not our land guys, we were not the FIRST ones here so let's open the borders and let everyone in. Fuck off David

>break into his house
>conquer it at gunpoint
>refuses to press charges because I’ve done nothing illegal
Holy shit guys maybe he’s actually /ourHogg/

He can run his mouth all he wants but he’ll never be able to get the taste of Anderson Cooper a pooper

Leftists mentioning the founding fathers is as outrageous as when they mention Jesus.

Yeah cause native americans never fought amonsgt themsevles

The right of conquest is legitimate in the eyes of history.

It's true, he's right.
USA is a stolen land.

well its not the 1700's anymore George so take a seat and the shut the fuck up with your powder wig

what's so virtuous about illegally crossing the border and trying to turn the country into the shit hole you just came from

FpBp

he was talking about other white people

Attached: 1546112770316.jpg (568x479, 46K)

Funny how liberals always whine about "context" only when it suits them.

If the government is illegal that would mean all gun laws are invalid
We dont even need the 2nd amendment

>my school got shot up
>so now you have to look at my weak chin

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: bruhlookatthisdood.png (549x453, 47K)

>Persecuted

How again? Because of the high crime rate in Central America and Mexico? Should U.S. students try to claim asylum in Canada, citing school shootings in the United States? Would that fly?

Jow Forums BTFO by Captain America

Attached: cptamericaimmigrants.png (597x689, 77K)

I remember telling my family he was being paid and this was his new job

Oh how they reeeeeeed like as if they ever cared about niggers shooting niggers.

You can seek asylum in the United States through a legal process.

Uh, slavery?

Founding father's were White Nationalists, go fuckn kys faggot

Attached: 1537272538108.jpg (2500x5000, 3.95M)

North America is European Solutrean clay.

Attached: 1530039507150.jpg (975x552, 139K)

>"stolen"
what is every piece of land is "stolen" then? what is conquest?

The 2nd doesn't give us the right to bear arms, it GUARANTEES it. It says that the right already exists for all people, and that it shall not be infringed. This is why every gun law on the books is an infringement.

Seriously, what the fuck? Didn't Hogg say multiple times that he has future political aspirations, that he wants to run for the U.S. House as soon as he is eligible when he turns 25, that he is getting a political science degree from Harvard because of that future in politics, etc.?

Does this goofball really think this position makes him viable in elected politics almost anywhere in the United States? This statement alone completely disqualifies him in any national or statewide race. He just relegated himself to a small handful of the most deep navy blue districts.

I absolutely cannot wait for 20 years to pass and this guy be the lead anchor on CNN.

Look at me guys, I'm so progressive and liberal and tolerant. Do you like me??

Says the country which is 100% stolen land...

>you're using too big of words for Trump and his followers to understand

He thinks those are big words?

hogg just invited all of pol to crash at his place. ill see everyone there

>virtuous and persecuted
So libtards can't even muster trading comprehension, huh? Do any of the arts and sciences matter to those retards?

America was once a shining, open place (as Reagan would say) that would take in the weak and persecuted and give them a second chance at life.

That's virtuous, and it's a shame how the Republican Party has strayed away from compassionate conservatism of Reagan to garbled, incoherent xenophobia and nationalism of tRUMP.

Such a ridiculous statement. Every inch of land on the planet has been conquered by another at some point or another.

conservatives literally cherrypick as much, if not more

context is only ok when the left use it!

Hogg is a plant. He's brainwashed from TPTB and what they feed him. His father used to work in the FBI if I'm not mistaken.

The Jews originated in modern-day Iraq and their only claim to the Levant was that God had given it to them (and they had a book to prove it!). To make matters worse, a lot of Israelis aren't even descended from the original Jews but are some sort of European and Central Asian mix.

more virtuous than the trailer trash and seething incels that make up this board.

Immigrants get the job done while Jow Forums milks welfare and relies on the parents:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_35a7sn6ds

Attached: wigsgonnawig.jpg (501x386, 71K)

>They testify in front of Congress, these kids. Like what the fuck, what are you doing? You’re young, you should be crazy, you should be unhinged, not in a suit saying "I'm here to tell..." fuck you. You’re not interesting because you went to a high school where kids got shot. Why does that mean I have to listen to you? How does that make you interesting? You didn’t get shot, you pushed some fat kid in the way, and now I’ve gotta listen to you talking?

Attached: CK.jpg (700x700, 114K)

Pffft we bought this clay with shiny beads, money to Napoleon, and an agreement with Mexico to keep the Injuns from wrecking their shit.

The founding fathers were masonic globalist kikes you idiots. Abraham Lincoln got called out constantly for hating Christians, George Washington supported religious diversity, etc. These were the idiots who hijacked America for their stupid cult and constantly worked against American society.

Translation: We Jews have the right to conquer and rule the world. You filthy white goyim had better get out of the way of our darkie slaves if you know what is good for you.

(This is what Jews and white Liberals actually mean.)

NO SHUT THAT DOWN

THE GOYIM MIGHT KNOW THAT OBAMA'S MAMMY WORKED FOR USAID UNDER PETER GEITHNER, FATHER OF HIS TREASURY SECRETARY

By that logic all nations are illegitimate because all lands were conquered and the local populations submited if not exterminated.
By the way, is he a jew?

Attached: ea4.png (396x385, 94K)

He had a ballistic vest?

Aren't these celebrities already famous? Why do they still feel compelled to transparently virtue signal for e-asspats?

Yeah he's being a little shit in some ways. He doesn't understand nor appreciate the ramifications and pain and suffering he'd cause if he got his wishes.

>hurr durr
Never said anything about more or less you fucking inbred dipshit.

>Harvard student
High-end schools like that are for cucks.
Very fitting though, he's dumb as shit yet he's owned by (((Them))) so he'll probably graduate in 3 years with a ton of (((friends)))

It will go far with the alien races which comprise, what, half of the population by now? And wait until this Anointed One is in his 50s.

>be a jew
>complain abiut stolen land
Baked clay.

>virtuous and persecuted

Attached: 1485163619935.gif (498x342, 1.24M)

>Ignores the part that says "Virtuous"
>Lets in a bunch of muslim and commie shitskins only here for the gibs

sometimes taking a stand against wrong and utilizing a platform is the just thing to do. It's not "virtue-signaling", it's being on the right side of history.

cool the high school-aged faggot who knows nothing about guns and gun control is now championing border issues and immigration

Someone needs to tell him it’s not theft, it’s called being conquered

You honestly think a rich famous liberal cares about the working class? Its just for show. If anything Liberals play identity politics and win on fear mongering more than anyone

Plot twist: land cant be stolen from savages who don't have a concept of property rights

Attached: Sentinelese.jpg (634x396, 87K)

>The Jews originated in modern-day Iraq

Attached: 1508435682094.png (645x729, 91K)

youtu.be/P6HKNez1_AU
Jared Taylor already addressed this argument.

History doesn't take sides. (((History))) is written by the victors, so really they're all just bandwagon hoppers showing support for their team.

my reaction to the latest Hogg wash

Attached: say whaaaat.png (341x600, 264K)

Invoking the words of the founding fathers to undermine the security of the country. Every day I hate them a little more.

Attached: 1545519841080.png (908x539, 48K)

This. I'd seriously pay a bull 3000 to smash his face into the concrete

>"No one is illegal. This is stolen land."
-Literally every college age upper class white kid

They really are NPCs

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

>This statement alone completely disqualifies him
you're forgetting that armies of retards vote in every election

The logic also implies that native indians are the legitimate people owning the land and therefore it should be them that choose.
Problem is, lefties don't want native indians to choose against immigration, they just want immigration.
Jared Taylor just did a video on this explaining this I'm paraphrasing.

It's hypocritical. And the Indians know very well that letting immigration happen is bad.

Even better is hearing him say it. Listen to the first minute of the video. CK is still a fucking idiot for endorsing Clinton but this is a slight redemption.

youtube.com/watch?v=bOd9IrEoLww

What the fuck do they think "illegal" even means? "Bad" or some shit?

We are not biologically equal. If we take in too many third world dregs the entire country will collapse permanently. Regional collapse has already occurred in many cities such as Detroit, South Central La, St Louis etc.

Who is this faggot and how is his opinion politics?

How do you think they secure their Jewish shekels?

what about the people the indians stole it from, and they people they hit, and so on....

ITS OFFICIAL: AMERICA BELONGS TO VELOCORAPTORS.

>muh white cis males

That means he has no right to defend his property. Does this retard really want to go there?

B..but muh Israel?

of course he thinks that and too that he thinks that whites are genocidal maniacs that should be killed, they are only allowed to survive for a little longer to pay taxes for their own destruction

Attached: 1546106735454.gif (245x230, 879K)

The left thinks this is their new clever line and it's so retarded. If they say this, you don't virtue signal, you don't sugarcoat, you don't be afraid of being called racist. You sit straight up and say this land was conquered. Your dumb ass is illegal if you don't follow the laws of the conquerors.

Abraham was from Ur, between the Tigris and Euphrates.
Are you saying modern Jews are not descended from Abraham?

Attached: troy-mcclure-2.png (767x431, 266K)

He's an anti-gun advocate who went to school of the Parkland School Shooting. Now people who agree with him are treating his moronic words like they're enlightening.

He is why the voting age should be raised to 30.

Fence jumpers carrying heroin in their assholes need not apply.

They truly have no convincing argument if they dragged this tactical faggot out of mothballs and made a big deal about his tweets

Attached: 1540934221891.jpg (334x328, 23K)

Alright everyone

Let’s all move back to where our ethnicities developed centuries ago.

Hope Poland doesn’t mind that my 20-30 family members will need a place to stay;

I guess all the Mexicans who aren’t full Indio have to go back to Spain

trapped on earth right dave? lmao darwin

Also Masons.

Attached: 1D7B0A4A-3B00-44D1-8DBD-BD4B9369DA44.jpg (720x405, 26K)

>Incoming Harvard student David Hogg apparently believes the United States is not a legitimate nation with rights to its territory.
So?

why should we reward thieves from countries that also stole the land they inhabit?

God I imagine Chris Pratt just despises his co-workers 90% of the time and makes his Christian / hunting Instagram posts just to spite them specifically

>virtuous

What is virtuous about an illiterate Honduran who wants more money for picking grapes?

Key word Virtuous