Why are tsa so mean and sassy? :(

why are tsa so mean and sassy? :(

Attached: TSA-Agent.jpg (300x300, 44K)

Most likely because they have to deal with thousands of people endlessly.

Power hungry cunts and faggots that don't have control over their own lives.

If you were a straight male who touched other men's balls as a full time job you might be testy too.

Attached: th.jpg (1200x1200, 62K)

FPBP

t. TSA
>Once I tried to molest people in HS got suspended
>Molesting people turns me on my fetish I guess
>All my life I wanted to do it but didn’t want to end up in jail
>To my surprise I finally found a job I can do it leagally
>Thank you GWB and “partiot” ACT

Hey cut them some slack, someone has to deal with all of the shit that passes through these airports and they don't even get paid anymore!

Attached: Are you okay.jpg (774x850, 60K)

Attached: 9ACD7F31-EC10-41AE-9192-AE336A39C01A.jpg (720x900, 53K)

Ask TSA how many terrorist they have caught since it’s inception.

nonexistent requirements for hiring, you're getting the people who literally couldn't hack it in any other position which leads to a terrible amount of insecurity
they promptly take it out on the people they serve
they're basically power tripping cops with less rigorous entry requirements and more power to steal from and grope people

After spending all day fingers asses, you'd have to develop and attitude.

See here
Where else can I molest people and take naked pictures without going to jail? Yeah power trip is a icing on the cake

Because they have to deal with the common public ie ow-IQ retards on a daily basis? Also youre in the poorfag line with the other low-income, low-IQ poorfags. I'm in the precheck line with the pleasant TSA agents who get to deal with people who are intelligent enough to pay extra to not go through prole security.

Janny are you ok is my favorite Jow Forums meme from 2018.

I don’t know I always get super high before I go to an airport. It’s the only way.

>After spending all day fingers asses, you'd have to develop and attitude.
Thinking those sick pervs don’t enjoy it

You've never dealt with Niggers, White Women, Jews, Arabs, Chinks or stupid have you?

At least the Incels are placid. They always seem relieved that the TSA can't read the Cheese Pizza off their smartphones remotely.

I can't believe some people are defending TSA here

They do it for free

Incels enjoy the free grouping by some angry dumb fuck making 15/hr.

Ever notice they all foreigners who can? Like the black family court divorce judge.