Face it, even conservative women act like whores

Liberal whores are just more open about it in the end their all the same

Attached: image.jpg (360x360, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dP0-YohJR-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>All x do y

Conservative and Liberal. People like to fuck. Where do you think you came from?

>the 0.1% of women who record and post videos to an attention whoring platform also dress in a way to whore attention
Imagine my shock

She looks like she has autism ... with tits

You are definitely wrong there. Modesty for both men and women is a much more common ideological thread among conservatism than liberalism. While not everyone actually behaves in line with the advocacy, from my own experience, conservative people in general dress a lot more professionally/modestly.

Women have autism too dude. It wasn't diagnosed as much until recently, but it is just as common.

>all fields
>hide thread
youtu.be/dP0-YohJR-g

Attached: the_most_dangerous_person_stat_reference.jpg (460x444, 66K)

I’m old enough and I’ve talked with enough men to know 1 simple truth.
The smaller a mans dick, the more jealous he is.
I have never once in my life met a man with a big dick who gave a shit how many men his woman has been with.
Think about it, and be honest with yourself. He pussy being too loose for you scares you, and it wouldn’t if you had something worth putting in her.
Cheers, I’m leaving the thread

Then they're not conservative you fucking idiot

she literally is autistic.

Attached: spergette.png (577x497, 55K)

Didn't they have a massive falling out?

I have no clue. she sperged out on him on his podcast, accused him of cheating on his girlfriend, which is news to me because I always assumed he was gay. she has mental breakdowns every two weeks where she locks her twitter account after threatening suicide.

Attached: 1534999444434.png (602x1482, 468K)

cut off their clitoris
the incel will rise again

She made Alizee Yeezy (the other person in your pic) quit Twitter for a while too, due to general insanity

She has mega autism

Becuase of cleavage? Get over it homosexual leaf

>literally all women act like whores because that is their natural state, to trade sex and procreation for safety and stability.
>men cannot procreate and have sex without women (other than fags lol)
>women cannot create society and stability without men

Thots, trots and tankies only exist by the grace of the white man. Things will work themselves out when white men are reminded of our place in the world and the empathy is all but gone and replaced with hatred.

Attached: 1543632070433.jpg (3200x1800, 1.25M)

no one would put up with her if she weren't a cute blonde with big tits.

Attached: 1532835548111.png (597x1081, 102K)

who are you trying to convince nigger all men know that all women are whores its a survival instinct a week a month after i murder you and enslave her she will love me for as long as im strong enough to not let her have a shance alone with any other men and she will rationalize any way she has to because subconciously she cant pass on jeans with my corpse but she can her new owner settle the fuck down sperg women are whores even fucking women know that thats why they are always bitchy snarky snipey kunts

But she IS really cute so I forgive her

Attached: 1537083668279.jpg (640x640, 77K)

exactly the problem.

Attached: 1525913758321.png (1242x2208, 693K)

women are 'whores'
men are mass murderers, start wars, murder their families to death.
kidnap and rape and murder random women
cut people's heads off
beat people up
commit genocide
Omg women are whores! it's the end of the world!

she is autistic, but in a very cute way(specifically referring to her, i can't wait to be a mother webm)

women shame other women all the time

Guess ill take one for the team and marry her then

I would love to motorboat those autistic titties

good luck, she vacillates between "I want babies right here right now" and "all men who approach me are pathetic beta orbiters unworthy of my attention"

Attached: babies.png (531x211, 25K)

Not all men. Not even close bud

>you have to tame her by impregnating her
sounds great, where do i sign up?

She wants a tall conservative British man

define "british"
because i do have a British accent

luckily my engine starter will arrive tomorrow early.
then i can drive to the jobcenter to drop off my application for gibs and AFTER that i just drive to one of the two brothels :)

range ban canada

Attached: 1538251198323.jpg (478x477, 42K)

It's a woman's nature to do this. Difference is that the progressive whores are proud about it.

Range ban Latin America. Theres no fuckin reason you should no who Ashton is. Focus on your own damn selves spic