Reminder that whether you're liberal or conservative...

Reminder that whether you're liberal or conservative, as long as you're an Americsn there are a multitude of reasons for you to despise Ronald Reagan and the damage he did to our nation's politics, the office of the presidency, and legal matters pertaining to it.

Attached: Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg (2399x3000, 1.22M)

no fault divorce
amnesty
gun control
dedicated a space shuttle to the Taliban'
Called Osama bin Laden a Freedom Fighter
smuggled more cocaine into US than Tony Montanna

>Americsn
Jefferson Reagan Trump
The Presidents

Jefferson banned firearms for the students of the University of Virginia.campus
Reagan restricted machine gun and banned open carry
Trump banned firearm accessories that Obama approved and pushes red flag confiscation
>seems legit

Reminder that whether you're liberal or conservative, as long as you're an American there are a multitude of reasons for you to despise FDR and the damage he did to our nation's politics, the office of the presidency, and legal matters pertaining to it.

Attached: FDR.jpg (768x826, 74K)

>Thinking you can't hate both
The sign of a sheep

S

To be fair to Reagan after his assassination attempt he never fully recovered and he was basically Bush's bitch from that point on. Then after Bush realized that he would have to raise taxes Clinton did his dirty work.

My retarded boomer dad is always like "you should've seen the media chimpout for reagan it was worse then for trump"

>whatever bro

Reagan was a fuckin fag, between the drug wars and amnesty among so much other shit they should have thrown his casket in a dump

you are too far gone to save
the only solution
kill yourself immediately
hope that God has mercy on your soul

Based and redpilled

He destroyed the nuclear family with no fault divorce. That's an unforgivable error but what can you expect out of a California actor.

Fuck you.

I knew Ronald Reagan, Ronald Reagan was a friend of mine. And you, sir, are no Ronald Reagan

LBJ was worse for guns but Reagan was the nail in the coffin that truly fucked over the 2nd amendment

reagan first year budget was an absolute joke
>muh conservative economics

t. david stockman series of statements

Ya, but Reagan was still what the country needed at the time. After Vietnam, and especially after the Carter years, people needed a boost, and Reagan gave it to us.

Thanks for following up with all those facts to support your opinion.

Youre forgetting the fair doctrine act or whatever it was called banning opinion based news. That was the single most worse thing ever. Look at the polished propaganda they pump out now thanks to that bull shit.

Normposting is so 2017

Hey, if that makes me a "square", I can handle being a square.

Attached: Everyone_Loves_Dick.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>President who fucked over negros
>Not the best president

typical shill