The Nature Lie

It is absolutely astonishing how many dumb fucking drones here buy this “nature” meme. Nature isn’t some peaceful bastion of love and friendship bullshit, everything outdoors wants to kill you and would do so in a heartbeat. This image is a lie, meant to fool you into giving up your defenses. All the technology man has ever made was invented to overcome nature killing man. The word nature is the greatest lie buzzword the kikes have probably ever given you. Dont get me wrong, i think theres some beauty in the natural world. But to assume that things being “like they are in nature” is inherently good, you are a fucking retard

Attached: 8C6096C2-6B6C-48F0-899A-9BBB8E274893.jpg (450x311, 44K)

the cycle of life is to make sure every living thing gets a fair and typically happy experience being born, growing up, and raising two children, all before dying and doing it all over again as a better animal

what's your problem? violence is the law of the universe, stars explode just like how we blow shit up with dynamite

urbanite scum detected.

Attached: derp.jpg (481x500, 49K)

You sound like a real big city fag pussy. Did your dad have a vagina and never introduce you to the great outdoors you weak lil bitch?

Attached: a0928b1b0b2f45b01837d4634ca66274.jpg (474x711, 80K)

>your dad has a vagina
Go back to plebbit baseddrone
Showing a man conquering the outdoors
This is what you sound like youre afraid of you homo

>Nature isn’t some peaceful bastion of love and friendship bullshit
Is that what you seek?
Peace and love?
Like seriously fuck off lefty pol
Anarchists are all fooling themselves except for the anarcho primitivists, those are based.

>EVERY living thing
Yeah i guess the cholera virus should have the chance to raise two kids grow old and die before doing it again
I cant tell if youre baiting with the reincarnation autism

Attached: B1519C6A-2B6F-4765-A5C5-5B00C82FDA9D.jpg (558x614, 71K)

anarcho primitivism is the single shittiest idea man has ever concieved
its worse than communism id say

>everything outdoors wants to kill you
>t. someone who doesn't go outdoors

>Showing a man conquering the outdoors

Spartans lost to "working societies"
By quantity not quality.

Working societies are to spartan societies what jewish societies are to working societies.

>Showing a man conquering the outdoors

Spartans lost to "working societies"
By quantity not quality.

Working societies are to spartan societies what jewish societies are to working societies. As displayed by this post.
I don't appreciate you.

Wtf double send. Anyway

Literally what the fuck does this mean

Spartans had slave workers per say, they were mainly a warrior society, the athenians were not into the warrior mindset as much as they were into working and dealing.
In truth a spartan was more capable of conquest, but quantity not quality.
Though that's nothing to be proud of you fucking basedboy

>>everything outdoors doesnt want to kill you
>someone who doesnt go outside
Most of the things outside that dont want to kill you are there because man lets them be there
Things that are a direct threat to us tend to go extinct, which is the way it should be
Lots of forms of life can coexist somewhat peacefully with people but prioritizing nonhumans over humans is literally the stupidest fucking thing you can do

Im talking about conquering nature not other humans, although a stable self defense army is necessary
Working as in working the land you fucking schlomo
Thats what farming is you literal autist
Athesns was a civilization that focused on learning and technology thanks for helping my argument moron

Its almost as if civilization is a good thing wow
Yeah thanks for agreeing with me

"Conquering the outdoor"
Well good job fucking taking down that tree my mate. Fk trees u kno msyn

It's not what finished the spartans though

Regardless
Dealing societies = into dominating via trade
Warrior societies = into dominating via military warfare
Working society = into work
We could say jews preach dealing, dealing societies can abuse of working societies.
Warrior societies, Islam (the golden age of islam), spartans, (whatever the fuck they achieved), can also abuse of working societies.
But working societies can achieve both because they have the means to give things to trade and give plebs to fight wars, though their civilicuck moral is what makes them faggots. Which is nothing to be proud of.

Wew lad

Attached: Vietnam.png (631x720, 430K)

Who here ever claimed nature was full of love?

Basically the invention of guns killed warrior societies.
No point in having such ubermensch.
But you take down that tree my guy

The cycle of life is survive at all costs.
Nothing more, nothing less.

This
Finally someone who isnt a total autist
Man comes first nature second

All the anprims and ecofags that infest this board

This isnt rock paper scissors you fucking mouth breathing mongoloid
Those are all aspects of civilization and has nothing to do with nature
If cutting down a tree benefits man than you are a bleeding heart and caveman retard to argue otherwise