How are normmies this retarded and brain dead...

How are normmies this retarded and brain dead, I'm seeing this overtly obvious deep state kike propaganda posted all over Faceberg. How does nobody find this odd? They never fact check any politician before Trump, this all started with Hillary during the campaign (same with fake news) and everyone seems to that this is normal and it's always been this way. Kike news makes me the most angry out of everything (((they))) do because it's so obvious.

Attached: 20190109_112627.jpg (1438x1723, 548K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2019/01/07/4000-suspected-terrorists-stopped-mexico-border-white-house-six-reports-customs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fact check = ministry of truth

>Known bullshiter conman is being fact checked as he spews lies
>"OMG THE JOOS"
She is going to jail and Mexico is going to pay for it too amirite

Attached: 1547055811645.jpg (436x536, 51K)

requesting the deleted factcheck of
>drumpf says 1of 3 raped crossing in
>nu-uhh, it's 60-80%, liar!

Exactly, it just bothers the shit out of me.

here's a good one

fortune.com/2019/01/07/4000-suspected-terrorists-stopped-mexico-border-white-house-six-reports-customs/

>MUH 4 GORRILLION TURRISTS ON MUH SOUTH BORDER
>only 6, per ICE

WHAAAAAA STOP ATTACKING DRUMPF

>check your facts blumpf MORE people actually died!

what is this clown world? and the nerve that Democrats wanted to counter his speech soon after. Even though the media does that 90% of the fucking time, always attacking trump.

Attached: FACT CHECK.jpg (1242x2208, 623K)

Attached: _fYoPfpfzvmpgl31UDfN3pV2UDjXnYAG0zwP6cvq2L0_1_.png (1024x233, 165K)

that just seems like a truthful fact check. not an attempt to make him look bad. or are all fact checks assumed to be proof of a lie? I have no context.

Attached: Goyim.jpg (1023x768, 261K)

Not a single president has ever been "fact checked" right after a speech, that should tell you how against they are with every little thing he says.

if anything this should repill people on the decay in our society. People should question WHY these deaths are so massive now than before. Finally, they start to question WHERE these drugs are imported why drug overdoes is happening.

Fact checks are used as a passive aggressive tactic to attack people. There's often some malice in them.

Holy fuck, they're being pedantic and proving that Trump's underestimating the numbers then going ORANGE MAN BAD, HE LIES.

The chutzpah of these (((people)))

>there are killers coming across the border?
>what about killers already here?

Keep in mind that non-whites have a vested interest in spreading this garbage even though they may know that it's lies. Some leftist whites also openly spread this shit knowing it's false.

What makes me annoyed is whites who actually fall for this crap and think they're above-it-all by believing it.

>Faceberg
Holy shit I’m using that from now on

wrong thread

>the fact check literally says he’s right
>still poses it as a ‘claim’ and a ‘fact’

She?

O’Canada we stand on guard for jews...

>Not a single president has ever been "fact checked" right after a speech

thats a lie. Obama was fact checked all the time right after speeches.

However, no President has lied as much as Trump so checking his claims is mandatory...or do you just believe everything he says is the truth?? LOL.

You must be new

Please provide me proof of the Washington Post having a fact check Faceberg page that is promoted by Faceberg on Obama, words like fact check and fake news didn't enter our lexicon until Hillary Clinton's campaign said it during the 2016 election.

If they werent that retarded they wouldnt be normies now would they?

>The numbers are correct but his tone is false.