Please get laid, user

>Please get laid, user
t. my ex

What did she mean by this? I haven't slept with anyone since January

Attached: 1530495696689.jpg (1080x1080, 321K)

Because you're probably coming off as thirsty and like you're chasing her. Or she's just teasing. Who knows.

She isn't suggesting you sleep with her.

Not thirsty, and she's not teasing. Maybe she sees how depressed I am?
Still, why does she think it's so easy? Nobody would just say that if they knew how difficult it is to get laid as an average male in 2018

>bitch bitch bitch
Grow up dude.

>Nobody would just say that if they knew how difficult it is to get laid as an average male in 2018

Found your problem already

I am 4-5 male who had to hook up with nightmare women in my early 20s. I married a 300 lb cute-faced Puerto Rican. Im a mixed hispanic myself, but anyways, when she divorced me 6 years into our marriage she was concerned that I wouldn't find another partner. It was tough, but I did hook up with other girls. She was relieved to find out.

They are concerned, and rightly so, about your inceldom.

why would anyone be concerned about their ex's love life? genuinely want to know why someone's inceldom would trouble people they don't see anymore.

NO ONE IS TALKING TO YOU, BITCH.

What's his problem?

>Divorced by a 300lb woman. My sides.

Easy, it's a way of asking, are you fucking?
>I have to know if I fucked up breaking up with you. You seem like a cool guy, maybe we fuck again but show me you're worth it, please?

She's based...you should try it sometime

Maybe she feels guilty for leaving you and fucking 10 other guys when you can't seem to move on.

Hes upset because hes not a male model? Basicly he feels insecure and women notice this and don't want to fuck him.

Absolutely this. Likely closer to 20 guys and some gang bangs though.

>if you aren't getting laid, it's because women can smell your insecurity
women are so amazing the way they read minds so accurately

Attached: looks-v-personality.png (432x330, 20K)

>300lbs wife divorced me

how low value of a male are you?

>okcupid
>relevant

Attached: 162531784.jpg (746x888, 64K)

Because it would validate her judgment: if she was incapable of filtering you out for being a loser, then it's a statement on her own ability to evaluate mates.

On the other hand, if you are capable of attracting other mates, then she is relieved to know she was correct in seeing something in you and falling for you.

It's a validation function.

>Please have sex with someone else and stop fixating on me. You need to move on.

The human egoism knows no limits.