CBD oil

Is this stuff a jewish trick or is it worth the shekels?

Attached: [email protected] (800x800, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nootropics/wiki/beginners
youtu.be/VMIBgptTEKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's good but a lot of scammers in the space
too bad it's illegal to grow your own medicine

Scammers huh, what should I be looking for to avoid getting myself jewed out my money?

Look up the endocannabinoid system and how an external source of cannabinoids interacts with this system.

It's not snake oil and people telling you that it's worthless are either ignorant or shills.

Studies on this molecule and the cannabinoid family are pretty abundant.

Do you use it?

Its really good for a lot of things and if you can make It, its much better

Some family members solved health problems with only this

It is a natural remedy that they sell to old boomers.

Like everything else in that category of goods, it might work, but not was well as they tell you. And since there are harldy any regulations about content, some of the stuff on the market is not potent enough to work.

I don't know what your problem is, but it helps a lot people with their problems, regardless of how they get it.

I'm using it now to help alleviate tonsillitis symptoms but outside of that not really no. There's no real reason. But it is nice to use it every now and then to just maintain good health.

There are tons of symptoms this does with effectively though so it's worth looking up the treatable ailments through CBD.

Did your African ancestors know about the health benefits in advance?

I’ve tried some high cbd weed a couple times. Didn’t notice anything different.

Just vape marijuana, it’s better for your health and cheaper.

It’s a Jew trick. Grow your own weed with thc like god intended

Just pain in my left knee, may have a meniscus tear but idk doctors suck balls and only want to give me xrays

random vape shops will have some no name company and charge crazy prices
I use greenmountaincbd and it's cool but I have to watch what I take because the ZOG will take my job or throw me in jail for possessing THC metabolites

make sure it's lab tested and preferably grown in house
greenmountaincbd has a permit in vermont and grows a massive field of plants

Attached: a93f13_9d0ea94d937b4f45b9cf3d2de7afb0e0~mv2_d_1900_2482_s_2.png (600x785, 495K)

If you're interested in nootropics, theres much more attractive alternatives out there. Many proven substances to directly improve cognition, or reduce daily anxiety. Literally, if you suffer from anxiety, taking a stack of Theanine + Ashwagandha will give you the confidence of a chad overnight.

Leddit has a good wiki - reddit.com/r/nootropics/wiki/beginners

CBD is interesting, but a lot of people way overstate its ability and potential (muh cancer cure, etc) and actual effects

It’s probably better for you than opiates or NSAIDs if it works.

Give some CBD oil with some CBD cream on the area of concern a blast for a week or so and see how you feel.

For the record you're gonna need something high strength (~10%+) and consistent application.

I've used CBD oil as a replacement for anti-seizure medications for about three years. Not only has it had a remarkable improvement on my condition, but it has far tamer side effects than the meds I was previously prescribed.

just smoke weed you rule following faggot
dont let some fucking commies tell you you can't smoke a fucking plant
fuck the feds, fuck the dea, fuck the whole racket. its a scam all of it
dont take the crumbs that the gov throws you
that's fucking pathetic and its what leftists do

Well it does starve cancer cells until they can't grow anymore and eventually die.. So aye does have very important properties in the fight against cancer.

I agree with this
get a full spectrum including THC

we honestly need to start killing cops who kick our doors in over a harmless flower

I would suggest the Jow Forums stikey and learning form. You would also want to get a diet out of it that puts a lot of collagen into you and plenty of protein so that you can regenerate. Drink plenty of water.

I would not look too much into narcotics if you want to fix the problem.

You can piss dirty from CBD drops? I never knew that.

Snake oil is much better, believe me.

Attached: 1528817276324.jpg (448x448, 20K)

Depends on how the Oil is made. Hemp = meh

It’s a cannabinoid, so yes. You can explain to your employer / parole officer that you’re only using CBD but they probably won’t care.

there's a small amount of THC in CBD unless you get CBD isolate
take 1000mg+ of a good full spectrum CBD and you'll get enough THC to pop

Yes goy, please fill up our for profit prisons. It's just a scam, jail is not real.

It helps me sleep and gets rid of aches and pains without getting me stoned. Won't test positive either

In a test tube, sure. Hell, put those cancer cells in a vinegar suspension and they'll quickly die too. But is there any strong evidence in vivo?

Im not saying its useless, but after seeing a cancer patient some years back (I forget which type) literally waste away in front of me whilst he swore by CBD and Marijana, I have a degree of scepticism

it works for many ailments, anxiety, low mood, inflammation

the only question is whether what it says on the bottle is exactly what's inside

Make your own its not hard and way cheaper than whatever they want for that. Oh wait you're American that's illegal.

Attached: 1531785758229.png (420x420, 165K)

literally a supermedicine (pure CBD, not discounting the benefits of other phytocannabinoids)

too bad its hard to get and often low-quality or adulterated and retarded expensive
if you can grow some Charlotte's Web or Herlequinn go for it

>the only question is whether what it says on the bottle is exactly what's inside
this is a great point, it's unregulated and another can sell anything
only buy from reputable companies who test their products

there have even been reports of vape juice with a small amount of that fake marijuana stuff JHW or whatever so it wouldn't test for pot but get you high

Lol leaf tier shit is as cheap and niggerish as chink quality

I'll try this, seems like a good idea.

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-142022_YouTube.jpg (1380x721, 441K)

so what is the best brand to buy?

>t. sweaty guy

Attached: 212.jpg (426x341, 35K)

Works amazingly. My dad has a horrible back, several surgeries. He has money and has tried literally everything. There is no placebo effect with him. He adopts and dumps stuff non stop based on whether it helps his back. He uses this stuff every day as a cream since the very first time he tried it.

stay mad cuck slave
now go put your McDonalds shirt on

Attached: 1539515753880.png (686x798, 33K)

If it helps with sleep you I'm sold.

Ah I can't be sure where this study was extracted from. Could've been like that or from a cancel cell in a human/animal.

But do you know the doses he was giving himself at what strength? CBD seems to be noneffective unless you're bombarding your body with it.

not sure about US but Squish Extracts and Heavenly Daze concentrates are fuckin excellent

Attached: 1421342162956.jpg (680x680, 76K)

Go to Jow Forums and learn how to feed yourself. Shit multiple times per day. I know it's hard because I spent a lot of time criticizing it when I was trying to reform myself. You have to work to get a return.

My friend uses it for epilepsy and it works better than anything else he has tried (he even had some type of brain surgery that didn't end up working)

I should say it helps against those things, rather than "works"

not sure about taking it daily though, because of tolerance, I'm no scientist though so I can't say much about that either way, I just assume taking it daily builds a tolerance against it.

Won't get you high. I used to smoke weed for anxiety and the high was just a bonus. CBD helps my anxiety without getting me high.

have you looked into RSO's

It doesn't do anything, it's just a way for degens to legitimize their weed addiction by saying

>b-but weed isn't just for getting high!

Remember how potheads used to claim that hemp fiber was amazing and would revolutionize the textile industry? Same thing.

is this a wonder drug

hemp oil is not cbd oil. be careful when you purchase these. cbd works well for me

It works. I started taking it almost a month ago. Now I don't have any of what I would consider "real" problems, but my mind does like to run wild incessantly, my heart loves to just beat out of my chest constantly and it has annoyed me to all hell. The CBD oil basically makes me feel like a normal person again. It's practically a godsend for me.

Most of the scams come from some misinformation, as is often in markets like this. You actually need to have some amount of THC in with the CBD in order for the cannibinoids to attach to the appropriate receptors in the brain. Even something small like .03% THC to CBD is enough.

I've been taking the 50mg from Highland Pharms for almost a month now.

yes, that being said retard hippies who talk shit about synthetic medicines piss me off

Attached: gethigh_getStoned.jpg (1920x1920, 876K)

I respect that, and to be fair absence of proof doesnt mean you're wrong. But still holding back till I see anything definitive

I know the gentleman who we are talking about was taking multiple doses a day, and taking both THC oil and also smoking medicinal MJ; but besides the frequency I now cant quite recall how much he was taking.

On that note I check out of this thread, good day

it helps with symptoms, you got to have a healthy lifestyle as well or at least work towards it

depends, if you have mild insomnia from stress but are otherwise healthy 10-30mg CBD a day is going to be effective but if you have severe intestinal cramps or seizures you may need up to a 1000mg a day

fortunately the toxicological safety profile is superb

My dad takes it to help with his neck, wrist and knee pains.
He says it helps, but I think it's purely a placebo.

listen to your dad
also take vitamin D even if you're white

Oh wow, that's a significant increase in dosage..

Do you know the level where it starts to become a little dodgy and creates negative effects?*

Its legal in my state faggot

you just reminded me of this youtu.be/VMIBgptTEKI

CHECK THIS OUT GUYS SERIOUSLY

Attached: CBD.jpg (1100x618, 96K)

What does your dad like to eat? Maybe he's on death's door, but for the rest get him off pills and ask your mother which fish will boil down into a gelatin.

It's basically poor people food. That's why the Jews need to drink blood because they can't figure it out.

It's even more than that man. You can watch videos of people put it under kids tongues who are having literal seizures, and it fixes them up in no time, it's... insane.

It kills the pharma jew.

i imagine at extreme levels the bioavailable saturation would be reached and toxicity would be virtue of mere excess like water overdose or anything else and where that point is reached would probably depend significantly on genes

Attached: 1404924611872.jpg (610x576, 77K)

Hey, do you think CO2 extraction is mostly a meme? Or just makes it cost a lot for nothing? I noticed the stuff you praised uses lipid extraction.

it's supposed to preserve the natural terpenes so when you use it in something like a vape, the taste is more natural because it is the buds natural flavors

CO2 is kind of a meme but it's also a real treat if done with a proper closed loop superchilled extractor, it's mainly a connoseuir appeal for a specific profile of terpene/cannabinoid solubility

kinda like buying a 300 dollar bottle of wine to feel fancy instead of just getting the job done with a decent 30 dollar bottle. Liquid hydrocarbon extraction is my preference, particularly hexane extractions (also uncommon and expensive)

Attached: 1423269186774.jpg (611x612, 117K)

You can grow hemp now. It’s Legal. Cbd comes from hemp

Where do you get the snake oil? Do you just squeeze a snake until juice comes out?

Attached: 1546986096516.jpg (320x320, 26K)

provided it's below a certain threshold of THC, yeah
one of the few cannabis perks of living in the US

extremely underrated in my opinion
helped me more with anxiety and ADS than any meds I tried for years. also helps with sleep, but I use melatonin for that now. it has also zero side effects, which is fantastic. but beware, it's a natural product and thus the effects might vary depending on the brand. my favorite is CPure Fedtonic. I've tried others with twice as much CBD% but none came even close to the effects of CPure.

Haven't been able to sleep properly since 2010, zombie mode most of the time for years.
started using cbd 2 years ago and my life improved so much, just by being able to sleep normally again.
for me its pure magic

Jerk it.

>hexane

are you posting from 1989

And it helps with anxiety indeed although for me that's not a thing. but used it for exams and drivers licence, all nerves where go from just 2 or 3 drops.

Attached: im_bringing_it_back.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Charlotte's Web from a Stanley Brothers vape pen was an instantaneous pain killer. The damned FDA made them stop making them.

I still take CW drops to help control my pain-in-the-ass essential tremor. It gives me really good baseline control.

Milk it. I guess you know what that is

Buy from a company that grows it, and sells it.
Alot of "smoker outlets" sell watered down, or straight up fake shit

for what purpose? get on that limonene kick if heavy solvents is your thing.

It only works if you inject it anally.

Worked well for me. Lowered my social anxiety, I already sleep really well but I felt even more rested after waking up.

I train MMA and BJJ a lot so I decided to try it.

It did absolutely nothing for me. Not a god damned thing.

And yeah, get the full spectrum one.

Well again, what did you buy?

Recommend some companies?

this desu
THC suppositories are the true redpill

Attached: 1463944362230.png (500x473, 379K)

cbd works i dont know whos spreading lies about it not doing anything for you

>a plant oil confirmed to work for pain relief and other ailments in countless studies can be a Jewish trick
Saged for lame OP, why don’t you lurk for a few years and then try again.

yuh

Attached: 1538501532232.png (1209x981, 593K)

has to be less than 0.3% thc
the plants that get you high have 5-25% thc

Anal insertion is just a meme fgt!

this get full spectrum oil with terpines that suit your needs.

i think it's a fuckin meme and i've been smoking daily since the 90s. if i say that though i get the cbdidf all up in my shit. whatever works for you but there's some kind of sinister interest behind this exaltation of cbd and slanging of thc.

>not dabbing 99.8%+ CBD from a quartz banger
pleb