Examples of Illegal Immigrant crime

Can we get a thread going? I need to build a folder for research purposes...

Attached: 1503400675647.jpg (898x701, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5279232/man-with-worlds-longest-penis-exposed-as-a-fake-by-doc-who-says-its-just-six-inches-long/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1544818405129.jpg (1080x1255, 310K)

What in the name of God am I looking at?

Fainting from lack of blood in the brain

A man with a small dick according to most women

Just an average sized johnson. Whats wrong sally, don't measure up?

Apparently this guy has a 7 inch donger and the rest of the length is pure foreskin.

If his urethra is this long, how does his body manage to expel urine or semen efficiently? Not tomention normal performance - can the dude ever get properly erect to facilitate coitus? Wonder when was the last time the guy actually came.

Attached: 1546378316654.jpg (800x707, 125K)

illegal immigration to the US is at its lowest level in 46yrs...but man, what a crisis!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 9.59.11 AM.png (1608x1126, 119K)

Dude has a stretching fetish and he just stretches his dick skin constantly. He won't take off his bandages, but they did and x-ray and found a severely warped and mutilated cock that can not even function anymore. The dude is a mentally ill LAPRer.thesun.co.uk/news/5279232/man-with-worlds-longest-penis-exposed-as-a-fake-by-doc-who-says-its-just-six-inches-long/

If I remember correctly he isn't able to have sex and urination is complicated for him

what a dick

30 million illegals in the USA

Wait, so let’s say you did the same thing but only a little bit, like not nearly as extreme as this hispaniol, could that bring me from 6.5x5.8 to like 7.5x5.8? That’d be nice...

arrests =/= illegal immigration

Stop obsessing over your ding dong

Attached: pepe.png (324x695, 136K)

a sock

is that really his dong?

citation needed

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 1.27.15 PM.png (898x776, 99K)

Attached: 1546608518071.gif (240x135, 848K)

Read the fucking thread.

lol

If his dick was that big why would he hide it in pantyhose lol

So fake

Border apprehensions is used as the metric by which to judge illegal entry in the US. Its a 46 year low...but by all means call it a "crisis"

>circumcision is bad, Jow Forums said

>my illness was more severe a few years ago, better not bother treating it

its foreskin he's ripped over decades and it's basically a meat sock. his penis is like 4 inches with a foot of shredded foreskin he has to pee through for it to get out. he has tons of infections and has to keep it wrapped in a large bandage. he wouldn't unwrap it so they took some catscans of the entire thing and this is how i know.

dudes just fucked in the head

My mom said it's ok to have a small pee pee

hang on still looking at the tits

dopples of truth checked

>>my illness was more severe a few years ago, better not bother treating it

>you didnt go the Dr when it was more severe but now want to create a fake "crisis" even tho you are getting better...

wew lad.

based mexican jay leno

>measuring the severity of something by the rate of change of that thing

I could probably plot the % meat in mcdonald's hamburgers and show that they're almost up to 10% meat. But I'm still not eating that shit.

>getting better

That isn’t what that means you illogical shill retard.

Just because there was more illegal immigration in 1990 doesn’t mean that it isn’t a crisis today

Fuck off

There is a way to find out exactly

Attached: see.jpg (584x794, 93K)

You're a faggot for thinking all that shit.

Kek. This dude was obsessed with his d. Tied weights to it and whatnot. Died from the d.

That's logic to a libtard.

I guess Hogg & Co. can stop shilling for our guns since we don't have even close to the gun violence problem we had in the 90s.

if it wasnt a crisis when the rate of illegal immigration was 5 times higher...why is it now?

Its not- its just a populist boogey man to stir up the gullible masses- who knew you were so gullible?

logic not your strong suit is it?

>reeeeeeeeeee I am afraid of gardeners and maids!!

Are you daft? The only people asserting it wasn't a problem is you.

Trump FLAT OUT SAID it's been a problem for decades and it HAS been increasing recently.

He's 100% right, and your FACTS are 100% cherry picked bullshit.

Its been a NATIONAL CRISIS for a LONG time...Trump just isn't going to kick the can with his admin.

Get it, shill?

Can that dude get a boner? It’s like a fucking arm

Attached: 1547063725724e.jpg (520x699, 309K)

This fuckin guy wants disability check because his dick is so long he cant kneel in church to pray...not joking

>A few inbred rural retards out of billions have excessive foreskin
>let’s lop all foreskin off to feed rabbi Goldstein’s bloody infant cocksucking fetish

Attached: F77E44B1-D220-4665-AA05-961DA0B8000D.jpg (252x291, 17K)

Your boat has a hole in it. What's more effective, you bail water and forgo patching the hole, resulting in a constant stream of new water you must bail. Or, you patch the hole and then just have to worry of getting rid of the remaining water.

It's as simple as that and patching the hole is clearly the appropriate course of action if you aren't a drooling retard shill.

Are you fucking retarded? Imagine having a dick so fat and thick it's goes past your knees as well as thicker than a can of coke? How the fuck do you protect it from the constant rubbing of your hairy leg skin, denim jeans, and working blue-collar jobs? You can't keep it in your boxers: the packed package would be uncomfortable as fuck and that's not just from the constriction causing ischemia to your Johnson.

They guy has a large dick to the point he's still a virgin at his age and can't even kneel properly in church. It's not a blessing, it's a fucking curse.

Can we get back on track here? I'm looking for redpills on illegal immigration

every illegal migrant breaks the law by migrating illegaly

really makes you think

>so let’s say you did the same thing but only a little bit
It never ends with just a little bit.
If you start you will eventually go overboard.

Attached: 1542561360080.jpg (541x374, 20K)

based