Trump: 'If Nancy And Chuck Don't Agree On The Wall I May Declare A National Emergency'

Trump Roasts Chuck Schumer And Nancy Pelosi "If They Don't Agree To The Wall I Will Declare A National Emergency"

youtu.be/jhgU9JvqFRo

Attached: 266262626226.png (1920x1080, 510K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8C-J-Yudy8
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/notice-regarding-continuation-national-emergency-respect-certain-terrorist-attacks/
youtu.be/v13dGyYd7Ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want the government shutdown to continue for 6-8 more months just to see what happens desu, its pretty fun seeing all the federal employees not getting paid

that's the first time I've seen him sweat and his tan isn't good round his eyes.

I hope he declares a national emergency and builds it then creates a second national emergency to declare special interests are now banned.

Attached: 273487234.jpg (3000x1695, 439K)

He's going to end the corporate United States, resign the corporate Presidency, accept the consitutional presidency, declare all the traitors in the corporate senate as enemies of the people and seat a constitutional senate of his choosing until such a time that constitutional governors are able to appoint senators.

Attached: 2043986704209348.jpg (804x562, 38K)

we're at the end game now, the corporate US is shutdown and we are a few legal actions away from killing it.

4D CHESS CONFIRMED
>4D CHESS CONFIRMED
4D CHESS CONFIRMED
>4D CHESS CONFIRMED
4D CHESS CONFIRMED
>4D CHESS CONFIRMED
4D CHESS CONFIRMED
>4D CHESS CONFIRMED
4D CHESS CONFIRMED
>4D CHESS CONFIRMED
4D CHESS CONFIRMED
>4D CHESS CONFIRMED

Attached: 1521412607675.jpg (1111x597, 150K)

>He's going to end the corporate United States, resign the corporate Presidency, accept the consitutional presidency, declare all the traitors in the corporate senate as enemies of the people and seat a constitutional senate of his choosing until such a time that constitutional governors are able to appoint senators.
AKA NESARA

ELECTED SENATORS ARE 100% ILLEGAL

youtube.com/watch?v=p8C-J-Yudy8

Fuck yeah he will

He just gave huge tax breaks for corporations, what makes you say this?

Hes already declared it.

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/notice-regarding-continuation-national-emergency-respect-certain-terrorist-attacks/

Attached: BFFF22BF-4D4D-4EBD-A967-2A2885007515.jpg (828x1434, 496K)

You don't understand the issue at hand. This is about an illegal foreign corporation masquerading as the US government.

MY SWORD IS HIS
MY LIFE AS WELL

Yes. He can do it but he is just patient and smart enough to not rush it.

>A National Emergency"

why tho? illegal immigration is at its lowest level in 46 years...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 9.59.11 AM.png (1608x1126, 119K)

>Arrests

>may

Attached: 555-come-on-now-33045251.png (500x522, 138K)

He knows exactly what he is going and I trust his timing to expose the fraudulent senate

How will you get your SSI disability check?

youtu.be/v13dGyYd7Ik

Gov't employees are all Democrats anyway

Attached: 27544992_1577021555752457_9156174268559672209_n.jpg (720x320, 26K)

yes, the number of apprehensions at the border is used to gauge the level of illegal entry. Its even more telling considering the ramp up of border patrol under Trump

Social Security is a fraud.

Imagine the savings. Build wall, dismantle ICE and reassign all border patrolling and no need to have war on drugs as they will stop crossing the border. Fucking jenious this President.

are you really that stupid?

Attached: foolsfortrump.jpg (960x692, 51K)

reminds me of jordan peterson's wife

a lot of french-canadian girls look pretty god damn jewy

but schumer's wife is a fucking absolute kike of goblin breed

like when you wonder what the dwarf women look like from Lord of the Rings....just wow

Attached: Capture.png (403x487, 438K)

Why blame the workers when they’re only hired to do the jobs asked of them? Also going to stop contractors from getting paid.

>After decades of being invaded the fact the invasion has slowed slightly means theres no problem
Burgers really are thick as shit.

>schumer's wife is a fucking absolute kike of goblin breed
Do you even lift bro?

Attached: original.png (214x434, 155K)

Literally the hit or miss girl after she hits the wall.

tax payer here. would rather pay for the wall. don't care about government employees.

thats a man

All employees of the corporate United States are illegally employed by a foreign corporation.

I think and hope so, too. He is very smart and patient and I just think he is great. Fresh fucking air in your system. And when I read German media outlets... Man... How they talk about him makes me fucking furious. German media is like CNN. And I don't get exactly why. But between the lines it obvious to me that german media is as Jewish as the American one. And that's really really sad. Because when I see headlines like translated: Trump encounters morals the first time for 9 minutes and all those inhumane atrocities by all or most of the US presidents and officials especially Clinton come to my mind I have the urge to just either punch them in the face or because I can't just scream at my display. But ofc I don't do that and just shake my head
.... So fucked. It's time for change. A big one.

Why hasn’t he already? No way the wall gets built otherwise. He must still have cuckservatives advising him. Hire me, because none of these assholes know what they are doing.

>slowed slightly

>46 year low

>slightly

the wall will not do anything to stop people already here- thats a different issue

holy fuck you are stupid.

fpbp

Attached: schm131.jpg (1146x860, 109K)

He brought candy..
Fuck the Democrats

Attached: 7D8E5101-37B9-4D55-B4D2-C0CF3E2D43BD.jpg (1024x739, 143K)

This is happening really fast. They are calling the wall the only form of border security. Trump said he'd get Mexico to pay for the wall and then he said he'd own the shutdown. Now they're telling democrats to get back into the room that Trump walked out of. Fuck this.

That back tracking. First they said they didn't want border security, now they're calling it funding for a wall. Changing the definition of the wall is the most childish solution but here are people offering it straight faced.

Absolute unit.

Social Security is the longest running Ponzi Scheme in history.

Loves walls so much he married one.

Attached: 4976C986-7DD3-4718-994A-D5C02268A446.jpg (768x467, 63K)

>why tho? illegal immigration is at its lowest level in 46 years...

No, arrests of illegals are down to their lowest in decades. How many make it through and aren't caught? We don't know.

>They are calling the wall the only form of border security.

It's the best proven method that we have. Saying we need border security, but no barrier, is utterly stupid.

You can have plenty of security without a wall. Funding more patrol, more drones, more cameras, more support staff, there's plenty of other ways to strengthen security.

"Congress won't do what I want" is not a national emergency.
Why not just open the government and then debate the wall?

we're getting the wall, nigger

What tf?

That's a man, baby.

Its considered essential so not affected.

Attached: 356E602D-FE29-4EC7-B8F2-C45252F536B8.jpg (712x960, 102K)

From what a knowledgeable user posted yesterday, fed employees are given advance notice of a shutdown and are offered bank loans to cover their checks after which the bank is reimbursed directly by gov when the shutdown ends. All this talk of workers going hungry and not paying their bills are Democrat lies. We are getting a wall

Attached: r0czo9ekyuy11.jpg (481x580, 23K)

Aren't senators and congressmen still getting paid? It's the doctors, nurses and cops who are getting the shit end of the stick.

Fence*

Attached: 46CA606B-F7B9-4979-889C-1DAF2730A36A.jpg (480x480, 42K)

Attached: 2AE02F22-0A1A-4DA0-BBC9-265397E3A457.png (640x640, 480K)

Can a trumptard explain me this?

He said mexico will pay for the wall so why does he need money for it now?

Oh shit, he thinks the president doesn't have the authority to declare whatever he wants, whenever he wants. He could write an executive order to make you suck his nuts. The secret service would hold your mouth open while he plopped his orange plums right in yer gob. It's cool though, the next guy will have even more executive authority to make people gargle testicles. Eventually all authority will be granted to the executive and the whole of America will be an ocean of people engaged in the act of licking government yarbles at gunpoint in accordance with executive order #6969420. It's the future we chose.

Attached: CryingInjun.gif (320x240, 1.51M)

SEETHING

You shills are pathetic.

Attached: 1541818291925.png (632x796, 204K)

This is nothing more than a vanity project. If we punish employers that hire illegals, end the war on drugs, stop intervention and destabilizing other countries, increase funding for processing asylum seekers, and allocate money to actually help those in these poorer countries the so called "crisis" at the border would be eliminated.

What the fuck are you on?

my entire state is a sanctuary for illegal beans, fuck off.

Attached: CB4D4050-2123-44E8-9D4E-CB6D1114155C.jpg (550x550, 26K)

Facts don't care about your feelings.

Attached: C1FBF9D1-E500-425D-BEF2-169B4B8039CE.jpg (643x681, 107K)

so tolerant of him to marry a transgender.

>if
MAY
if
>MAY
>if
MAY
if
>MAY
>if
MAY
if
>MAY
>if
MAY
if
>MAY

Attached: E00CEB87-3F79-4EBA-9B52-744E68D22CDC.jpg (1440x799, 712K)

How'd we get to giving Mexico 10 billion dollars in aid but can't give the half of the country that voted for Trump a 5 billion dollar wall because it "won't work" in a country with 30+ million illegal aliens according to the dual Israeli-American citizen Chuck Schumer, whos ethnostate has a wall that the United States paid for?

Attached: Schumer.png (673x501, 877K)

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1544115389362.png (479x358, 432K)

shut it down permanently

Attached: government get out.jpg (750x499, 25K)

Me 2

Attached: 985t3495t54.jpg (307x438, 21K)

Unless the drones are armed, no thanks.

>american flag
>the word yarbles

Pick one.
Also ypu sound like a fucking faggot

based

Attached: 5AB9781F-56F4-4000-952B-806AFF1B46CF.jpg (640x640, 13K)

>dem reptile eyes on Schumer
Remember kids, you never go full lizard.

Kind of this. Fucking over all those commies that support these traitors is just as important.

no one is telling Democrats to get back into the room. They're telling them to actually negotiate. Not sit there and say no over and over again to what they said yes to under Obama. All they want to do is separate from from his base and have him fail. It's throwing the country under the bus purely for political gain. It's obvious to anyone with a brain.

Attached: Grant_DeVolson_Wood_-_American_Gothic.jpg (1872x2250, 2.2M)

They didn't say yes to a wall that'd go across the entire border and cost billions. Trump was even ready to accept the border funding that was agreed upon across the ailse and said no when Rush and Ann insisted on his wall.

Attached: 1545593964466m.jpg (1024x766, 249K)

>no one is telling Democrats to get back into the room.
And there was someone who literally said that. Watch the republican news conference from today.

BUILD THE LAW!
Prison time for illegals and anyone who hires them! This will give us better results than any wall

If the wall is not constructed there will be nothing in America left to preserve.

>We'll build a wall to stop this problem of illegal immigrants!
>Wall works a bit but now it's much more obvious what the other problem is
>Now further actions are on the table because we've moved the overton window
>Jews get pograms

Me too. I hate the feds. Fuck em.

Why! Did they bust your meth lab?

Oh fuck...stop huffing paint dumbshit. Crossings are WAY down...you fucking xeno faggots need to chill.

Exactly this.

This is literally a do or die situation...the hammer must be dropped at this pont, no maybe to it!

When was it changed?

I think people who hire illegals should have their businesses stripped with no compensation and a huge fine. Which will take them their lives to pay.

This would be fair. I'm not even fucking joking!

Attached: 1277051514243.jpg (750x600, 64K)

Go fuck yourself nigger lover. Move the fuck out then.

I'm not even joking this is fair so it probably won't be implemented. If you just gotta have shit skins work for ya! Then move to where the SHIT SKINS are at! Instead of wanting to nigger MY COUNTRY! NO FUCKING YOURS DOT HEADS, TOWEL HEADS, NIGGERS FROM AFRICA Etc. Etc. We are NOT the same and you will NEVER be an AMERICAN!