Nanjing is the biggest lie of WWII and was only used as a propaganda tool to force the new constitution onto Japan and...

Nanjing is the biggest lie of WWII and was only used as a propaganda tool to force the new constitution onto Japan and give the Chinese a justification for the real reason so many people died. They butchered people who tried to flee and burned down food sources resulting in a mass starvation of their own people. They would arm women and children with weapons in a poor attempt to stop our advance. One day the truth will come out and it will be a turning point for the political climate of Asia. The sun will rise again on China.

Attached: images.jpg (480x639, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRMTF8ChAAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a feeling both sides are telling the truth here Kenji. The IJA gave no fucks about human life. You Asians make the Roman Army seem humane.

I hope one day we can BTFO the chinks together. Sorry for nuking you twice.

Attached: jews_fear_the_samurai_by_blackstarprophet-d9ixp6o.jpg (626x344, 39K)

You did what you had to. We never would have surrendered. However you still believed the chinese lies so fuck you in that regard but we are getting our revenge.

The only humans we fought were Americans, the rest were cattle being mindlessly sent as fodder.

Daily reminder unlike the Holohoax Germany knew and local Germans from low to high ranks reported themself about the Japanese war crimes and complained directly to the German government and Hitler personally and individuals within the German party openly condemned the Japanese war crimes

You never hear about this used as evidence. Not from larping "hello fellow Nayzays" Pajeets like this faggot . Not from Shlomo on the news. Because it destroys the narrative of punishing only Germany for it.

no one cares

sage

Fuck off. The day of the blade is coming, and the ones who refuse to take up arms against the chinese menace will be brought to the sword.

The Nanjing Massacre didn't happen but it should have.
Yamaguchi did nothing wrong.

Attached: faggot BTFO.gif (420x315, 1.91M)

The nips are afraid. Soon China will have its revenge....

Manchukuo is rightful Japanese clay. Hail the Emperor

HAHAHAHAHAH LOOK AT THAT BETA CHINK!! HAHAHAHAHAH PROBABLY GOT KEKED BY SOME CHINKLET AND HAD A KEKOLDS REVENGE FOR THE BIG WHITEU PENUSU EVER SINCE

AND HE LOST LMAO

GET FUCKING WREKED JAPS

Attached: 0A9ADA82-40AA-44E8-B2F8-24A2253063C7.gif (480x270, 2.74M)

t. netouyo faggot

And you rats will burn too

Your country is being sold to china you idiot

What sources can you provide to prove your claim?

If you have no sources, then please run me through how you came to this conclusion.

Kek not in your lifetime

Attached: comfy.jpg (670x424, 145K)

Guess how much of a fuck I give

I'm dual citizen anyways. Shit goes awry in either place ill just move.

Your gonna take my cum and like it you little piggy

>dual citizen

Shut the fuck up Cheng. I bet you are a Hapa fuck, at least you are half human I suppose but your country will welcome us as liberators from the communist scourge.

He was a hero. Every communist deserves the blade.

i hope you managed to unsoy the youth change your consitution and raise up an army before china lay hand on taiwan

i m also tired of chinese propagande i ve eard stuff people are brainwashed it and think only the japanese ever used rape

we were never taught that gi raped french women by thousand en in school

Vancouver bro detected

AHHHHH THE SUN HURTS MY WHITE SKIN

Attached: 103D664F-4AB5-41D8-AD94-03C909C905A3.jpg (2550x4032, 2.51M)

Fighting was brutal between my Country and the Empire, and though brutal (especially once within the home islands), I respect the Japanese for their resilience and their dedication to honor & culture.
I hope in the coming times we can band together against the Chinese menace.

youtube.com/watch?v=vRMTF8ChAAQ

Chinese soldiers discarded their uniformers upon fleeing the city and killed citizens to loot clothing and supplies as they raped and pillaged their way across the countryside like the soulless creatures they are. The population of Nanjing was 200k at the beginning of the occupation and increased to 250k from people fleeing the hordes of chinese soldiers in the countryside. The logistical problems caused by this grinded agriculture to a standstill and outside supplies rarely were able to enter the city. The starvation from this caused alot of casualties as well as the diseases that developed from the squalor. The military quarantined parts of the city to prevent typhus from spreading. Chinese soldiers disguised as citizens reinflitrated the city and caused bombings and such which resulted in firefights in the streets with the chinese using the citizens as shields. Just like Tiananmen Square, the chinese will do whatever they can to hide truths. The victors truly do write history.

We would gladly join the US to defeat our eternal rival. Even without your help I believe we would still be able to crush the Chinese. They have fallen many times throughout their history. This wouldnt be any different.

fucking godless nips

Just admit what you did, Kimono. Nothing to be ashamed of, but don't hide it like a coward.

We have many gods.

I would be proud to admit it happened, but it didnt, however if given the chance I would gladly take my great grandfather's sword and make Nanjing a reality.

Sorry Tojo, but Nanjing happened. But its okay, only the chinese are upset about it still.

Also how did hirohito lose those chins.

Shut the fuck up Mountain Jew.

Your soldiers were repulsive cruel animals. You tortured our prisoners of war. Some of them survived and came home to tell their stories. Effeminate little fatherless weeaboos from my country that idolise your island of rodents should be forced to talk to the relatives of Australian soldiers tortured. You will never be permitted an offensive army ever again. Google Shiro Ishii kids.

more like china dropping an EMP and zerging the entire fucking place with drones and human drones by the millions

As a japanese, I never deny existence of the Nanjing massacre.
But I'm convicted that Chinese people are deteriorated subhumans.

Attached: 1547063329624.jpg (1773x1773, 471K)

Your soldiers raped their way through the Philippines, killing and raping the citizens you were supposed to be liberating and would often try to attack the POW guards forcing the military to make a fight or flight decision.

>it was real in my mind

A nuke dropped in Israel couldn’t be any sooner

Fuck off English teacher. Japan wants to have good relations with China.

Nothing gets in the way of China's development, nothing.

Attached: reapair man.webm (480x360, 432K)

Imagine being this cucked

1 Japanese human is worth a million chinese mixed race mutts.

China doesn't even operate on the same scale. It will be as if an anthill chose to fight against a combustion engine.

Attached: Factory accident Lathe.webm (300x200, 1.89M)

I dont think australia had any soldiers in the Philippines during ww2.

I agree, short of using absolute Nuclear barrage, the Chinese would have an extremely difficult if not unwinnable scenario trying to invade.
The Japanese people have an innate tenancity especially when it comes to dealing with aggressive external threats.
I believe that for awhile this spirit has been hibernating as there have been no situations since WWII in which the Japanese had to fight for their homeland.
When/If the time comes, I hope the Japanese government institutes mandatory arming of the population like in 1944/45 and that civilians would fight to the last.

Kek. I don't even care your shitposting. I just find this nice picture of 昭和天皇。What's your next 年号 though.

How about 天启

HAHAHAHAHAHA ENJOY YOUR FRIED DOG AND DEATH BY ESCALATOR YOU INSECTOID FUCK

Attached: 58E9F95A-E0C5-404F-8836-CC403C52A856.png (535x375, 51K)

>Katyn is the biggest lie of WWII and was only used as a propaganda tool to force the new constitution onto Japan and give the Poles a justification for the real reason so many people died. They butchered people who tried to flee and burned down food sources resulting in a mass starvation of their own people. They would arm women and children with weapons in a poor attempt to stop our advance. One day the truth will come out and it will be a turning point for the political climate of Europe.

will be revealed on apr 1

Attached: emp.jpg (3024x4032, 1.54M)

hard to disagree with you

Attached: youshouldnoteatinsubway.webm (428x426, 2.45M)

I could not agree more with you

Attached: learning_german_rather_than_chinesse.webm (226x400, 1.95M)

>used as justifiication
The US needed no justification to force the constitution on Japan except "We won, sign it."

I know. I just wonder what's the next 年号. They passed a law which allows them find new 年号 in Japanese ancient classics so there must be something new.

Really interesting.

You probably aren't even Japanese.

Gaijin

Here's a tip. Adopt Christianity and then massacre the godless Chinese in the name of Christ our savior. Your struggle will be rewarded in heaven. Deus Veult!

holy shit i'm glad i watched to the end. that overreaction was gratuitously unnecessary but you can't deny how effective it is in enforcing a societal standard for manners

ZOG America provoked and attacked Japan and Germany and Italy and the rest of the axis

Attached: new dreamer .png (640x1240, 691K)

Attached: another fucking nippon denial thread.gif (1064x589, 981K)

Hello Chang

HEY everyone look at me!! I learned some words from my anime!

Attached: DF1FBCAC-9C2E-4E11-AF32-F1DE41A0E322.png (581x443, 128K)

probably something to do with peace again like last 2 were

But mom, why does Hitler get 2 panels?

You sided with the ZOG

>When the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere never happened but you want it to happen again

Attached: 575638793565.jpg (388x540, 71K)

Here you go

Attached: dreamer 3.png (637x960, 794K)

>Adopt Christianity
天皇 was god before you defeated Japan. There is no reason for a Japanese 右翼 to accept Christianity. It is not compatible. The real thing for a Japanese 右翼 to adopt is 教育敕语

>天启
didnt your military not only rape children in front of families of poor villages, but also put swords from their genitals to the head and open poured the guts of these children?

Japs were based in WW2
I wish you captured Aus and saved us from American imperialism.

What is Canadian for "Baka"?

actually a few years ago the chinese played the entirety of the radio broadcast recording. it was in their national archieves. like 30 minutes in the british guys doing the broadcast just start bragging about how many of the chinks they were rapping. its in their history text books now and has been for like 5 years

its just like tiananmen square. the west cut the feed and make shit up. nobody got run over and the radio broadcast was clearly british guys from the start

whats funny is that they still today pretend that there was some sort of massacre in china during the tiananmen square event despite there being no video evidence of that but there is evidence of 1 guy stopping a line of tanks

That's what happens to an average chink walking to work, hardly newsworthy

I'm sure China's shaking at the prospect of fighting a collapsing population, half of which will be made up of elderly people over the age of 65 and children 14 and under.

Attached: 512px-population_of_japan_since_1872-svg1.png (512x256, 15K)

Couldn't care less about the Chinese, you should have killed more.

Is pol blocked in China

I agree with you. However I always find 昭和 is the best one.

百姓昭明,协和万邦。

You attacked a country who had been completely destroyed by western powers in 1911 and was in a civil war and you still couldn’t win. You then attacked America knowing damn well you were going to lose. You’re country was retarded back then, just look up how badly you got blown the fuck out on Siberian border by USSR.

I disagree with you here OP in that the atrocities at nanjing are probably accurate, however I have no problem with what happens to insects

Of course not. You can browse it but you must have a license to post on it.

你是中国人?

In America, young children are taught about sex and encouraged to mutilate their genitals if they decide to try on the opposite gender's clothes by accident one day. The people encouraging this are not imprisoned!

Don't like it? You're the bad one and if your ex-wife wants your son to become trans then you'll just have to deal with it white boi!

Don't ever pass moral judgement onto foreign countries when the western world is such shit.

>They would arm women and children with weapons in a poor attempt to stop our advance
Hmm, sounds familiar to another series of arguments given on why the US decided to avoid a Mainland invasion of Japan?

对啊 我是100%纯正汉族中国人

I see. So going on here doesn't affect your social credit then? And when you say license do you mean a generic one or a special one for pol

Unit 731 motherfucker

>le based Japanese XD sorry bro haha we good haha

You're pathetic. *circumcises you* retard.

你对嫁给外国人的汉族女人怎么看待

This.

There's no need to deny reality. Japan raped Nanjing. Who gives a fuck?

one for Jow Forums
social credit is a meme. I never heard it in real life to be very honest.

The 1989 Tiananmen Square protests, commonly known in mainland China as the June Fourth Incident (Chinese: 六四事件, liùsì shìjiàn), were student-led demonstrations in Beijing (the capital of the People's Republic of China) in 1989. More broadly, it refers to the popular national movement inspired by the Beijing protests during that period, sometimes called the '89 Democracy Movement (Chinese: 八九民运, bājiǔ mínyùn). The protests were forcibly suppressed after Chinese Premier Li Peng declared martial law. In what became known in the West as the Tiananmen Square Massacre, troops with automatic rifles and tanks fired at the demonstrators trying to block the military's advance towards Tiananmen Square. The number of civilian deaths has been estimated variously from 180 to 10,454.

>Be white canadian in university
>surrounded by shitskins, chinks and a few rare nips because economics/business degree
>most of the shitskins fail around second year
>most of the chinks fail around 3rd year
>the few white people and Japs make it and graduate
>be friends with this based Jap named Yusaku
>Hates chink, tolerates Koreans, doesn't care for most asian countries
>bond over mutual love of western culture and hatred of the pooloos in our classes
>likes only western music like Beethoven and Chopin
>enjoys western art and culture and even got him to read Mein Kampf
>started to lift with me before class
>drinks Bowmore or makers mark after class and shoot the shit everyday
>mfw I am indifferent to most races
>that feel when Yusaku went back to Japan

>Absolutely Honorary.

Attached: 1543632070433.jpg (3200x1800, 1.25M)

五毛党
Kill yourself.

I think the social credit thing only affect financial problems

It's their freedom. Why should I care.I am not a nationalist. Also they are now heavily infected by feminism. I think any value is lost.

You had the chance to suck his dick faggot, he was waiting for it

Attached: 1542771691366.jpg (470x697, 67K)

How did you get the licence then. I never knew your government even cared about pol

son of a goofball

Attached: IMG_1052.png (2892x1404, 325K)

Is China as shitty as they make it out to be? I can't remember the last time I've seen a Chinese poster.

Wrong image, see pic related

Attached: IMG_1041.png (928x884, 468K)

I know that. That's probably the last chance of China to switch into electoral democracy. It is well-known here among young people. You do not need to translate it. Thanks for your caring anyway.

It is a pity, to be very honest.