Franco-German Empire when?

thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/france-and-germany-join-forces-as-a-single-superpower-fjf3bgv60
bundesregierung.de/breg-de/aktuelles/deutschland-und-frankreich-schliessen-aachener-vertrag-1566838
welt.de/regionales/nrw/article186767900/Merkel-und-Macron-Neuer-Freundschaftsvertrag-in-Aachen.html

What does this mean for the future of the EU?

Attached: Capture.png (937x477, 311K)

little late on this, francia. too gay now.

>in Aachen

You know this would be really cool if everyone involved in both of their goverments wasn't fucking cancer

I think this marks a shift in focus, they have actually given up on creating a full EUSSR (too much resistance from visegrad, italy etc) and are now going for the downgraded version that is easier to implement. This is risky however, as both leaders are quite unpopular (especially grannyfucker), and I cannot really see how the french would not be second class citizens in such an arrangement. Anyways interesting times.

>Putting two rotten eggs in the same basket
Makes them an easy target.

This. Why can't we have a nice empire that isn't run by globalist kikes and degenerate faggots?

I would be comfortable with this if it was a white empire.

>What does this mean for the future of the EU?

Tie up two one-legged cripples together and you got a gold medal runner.

What convenient timing. I guess they will have to unite the police/army too huh? Half the stasi goat fuckers in paris are probably german already.

I don't think you are alone in that hehe

But again, anyone else think this is significant? re

Attached: homer.jpg (500x382, 46K)

Are they just going to pretend that a citizen's revolt is not happening in France?

they already have portions of their army that are united, pre-EU; further conjunction wouldn't surprise me

Yes, definetely

From The Times:
>"France and Germany are to forge shared defence, foreign and economic policies in an unprecedented “twinning” arrangement regarded as a prototype for the future of the European Union.

This month Angela Merkel and Emmanuel Macron will sign a treaty that paves the way for the two nations to present a united diplomatic front to the world and to mount joint peacekeeping missions in conflict zones. Both countries will lobby for Germany to receive a permanent seat on the UN security council, alongside France, the US, China, Russia and Britain."

>This is risky however, as both leaders are quite unpopular (especially grannyfucker)

It might imply that Merkel gets guillotined on a big stage right next to Macron.

Attached: france-macron-guillotined-by-pepe-revolutionaries.png (640x360, 301K)

Who wins?

Attached: 1547042017434.png (652x886, 281K)

Well the Franks are a germanic race, Frankenreich - only Charlemagne ordered them to learn Tuckenlatein. I don't know how many of them are left though.

I unironically believe Germany will get destroyed again sometime in the near future. If a german-french alliance is formed, it will seek to dominate its sphere of influence (the rest of what is now the EU), where it will be opposed. Situations like that can quickly get ugly.

>France and Germany join as a single superpower.
>superpower
kek, the whole world is shaking with fear and awe.
FUUUCK, the half nigger/ half sandnigger superpower is coming to get us !

>Franco-German Empire when?

Literally 1963 you historically illiterate spastic.

Attached: 1511466598554.jpg (247x358, 36K)

Attached: germany france.png (602x767, 521K)

>shared defence, foreign and economic policies
I.e. common budget. What in 63, exactly, are you referring to?

>Situations like that can quickly get ugly.
What could possibly be worse than the niggergeddon we're facing right now?

I don't know... 1939-1945 or 1914-1918?

so much this

ITT The Eternal Anglo is seething

Attached: 3067adf7dce96c0188e6dfc2cdd2ced06e3de100.gif (260x208, 1.36M)

What is it about the German philosophy which causes them to constantly cause conflict? They demand power and rule harshly from the top.

I bet this is only going to more greatly stir the French. When will they start getting the guns out?

Is Europe being divided up again?

I see the French government are acting like cucks to Germany as per usual. Thank fuck the yellow vests and even antifa are committing to a fight against their fag overlords.

nice banter
thx mate

exactly

Had both of our countries had nationalist leaders who actually cared about the people and enforcing border laws, i would probably actually like this.

tfw you genuinely can't tell which side to support in Europe because the Anglos are worse in almost every way than France and Germany.

The Empire of Charlemagne should have never split

thank god it did

Bump, annoying to see a good thread get posted on Jow Forums but then slid off the board by stupid posts.

>Franco-German Empire when?

This would be a new low for France, at least they put up token resistance last time.

Attached: Hitler thinks you're silly.jpg (243x393, 86K)

One more bump.

Macron getting desperate about yellow vests and trying to sign away control to Germany. Yellow Vests should call him out on it. Label him as a collaborator putting his own position above the country.

a satanic perversion of based Charlemagne's union

Shameless self-bump

I think this is telling, new alliances forming to counter german-french aspirations. If GB got Boris, and he went on-board with Italy+Austria+visegrad he could put some propper pressure on them.

turk+nigger=superpower 2020

100%

Mfw Germany and France decide to merge and we’re just left with a bigger version of the Netherlands.

The French are not a Germanic people, they are not Franks, they are Gauls talking a Latin language. Franks were just invaders and an upper caste which renamed this country after them. Their heritage is almost non existant beside it, it is clear judging by the French language vs German language comparison.
German dominance and Hitler conquests are the only reason why this shit is discussed. Charlemagne Empire is completely irrelevant to the modern world.

Exactly this. Germany invades France with almost no resistance once again but no Frenchman will point this out as they are all believing in German propaganda about greatness and sharing Germany's success. They just don't understand or care about the fact Germany is just hijacking the few advantages France still has (army and UN Security Council chair). What abominable suckers they are, it disgusts me.

Ireland would certainly know all about getting used by other European countries.

Their alignment makes sense if you consider the last 500-1000 years of European history.