Do you believe that your future should be determined upon birth?

Do you believe that your future should be determined upon birth?

If not, why aren't you a communist?

Attached: occupy-wall-street-4.jpg (684x488, 115K)

no, I believe your future is based on the decisions that you make.

Because communism literally determines your worth upon birth.

Jesus fucking christ, how do people like you breathe the same fucking air as me, you dastardly nigger faggots.

>1960's family unit on the left
>2000+ Family unit on the right
ftfy

>being poor for generations
How come they survived to this moment?

It's 80% determined upon conception by your genes.

Why do I find that so hard to believe?

Hello Kazakhstan

Attached: 3241187662_b5a779df14.jpg (450x302, 53K)

I grew up in a rural community- there were a lot of poor families. Almost everyone was still able to have a decent place to live, a car, and enough to support a family by age 30 or so. The only ones who didn't were either incredibly stupid, lazy, or got into criminal activity/drugs/etc.

As far as passing riches onto your family that's the one of the biggest reasons people will work their asses off to acquire them. That's your right to pass that onto your kids if you made it.

Attached: lena-katina.jpg (838x1379, 174K)

In life we cannot control who or how we start but that doesn't matter. What matters is how we take the good and the bad put our nose to the grindstone and forge ourselves and the world around us to ether become better than what we we're or destroy ourselves desecrating everything we were given.
A martial artist did not start out a master but trained for years putting in the blood sweat and tears to get there. What matters in life is the journey but all you communist types care about is the start and the finish of the race not the miles in between. You view life like a sandwich with no meat. Just two slices of bread. An unfulfilling meal.
To deny the existence of the poor is to deny the weak the chance to become strong. To deny the rich is to deny their chance to squander their gifts. You remove the underdog and the cautionary tale and substitute the exact same story for the lives of all. And the same story told a billion times gets old rather quickly.

People who remain poor deserve it most of the time. I didnt grow up in rich family but I never dressed like a poor trash. Poverty is state of mind

structural inequality is accepted because of the low probability of social mobility

until the propaganda around this issue is replaced by facts public sentiment wont change.

It shouldn’t but it is. This is what is known as natural selection. No matter how hard a downientries, he will never change his inability to think.
Next.

Friendly reminder that members of the working class hate the so called working class party. If you don't have a full time job then your opinion is irrelevant

FTFY

Attached: IQ.png (684x488, 657K)

Attached: eat-shit-commie-fuck.jpg (1942x1998, 1.45M)

I think we should do a better job of evening out the playing field in the early parts of the kids' lives. Government funded/subsidized day care would be a good way to start. More life lessons and rules about how to be a successful adult in public school instead of hammering away at the next math subject. You don't need to redistribute wealth and privatize the means of production to accomplish that. Throwing more money at the schools won't accomplish anything, and since poor parents don't teach their kids how to live successful upper or even middle class lives, those lessons need to be taught at some point or else the cycle continues.

t. A Social Democrat

KEK

>implying sticking with what you start with at birth isnt peak communism

Parents passing their riches that they worked for onto their kids can be harmful in the wrong enviornment if they grew up lazy and entitled, but most examples of this are hard working upper class families passing it onto their already working kids.

Astute

holy fuck the rich guy looks like armstrong

"Equality" is an outdated white supremacist construct. 50 years of equality hasn't produced equal outcomes.

Attached: equity.png (700x325, 67K)

This is nonsense. The biggest factor in people getting trapped into poverty is them being institutionalised. There is nothing stopping a kid from a poor family working their way through a respectable trade job. Then their children will benefit from the wealth they have created and can have a greater chance through future generations.

There are Chinese families here and in America that came over with NOTHING but the shirts on their backs and through working hard and self sacrifice they have secured a future for their children who can now attend university and take the best jobs.

I believe in a system that gives the opportunity for poor kids becoming rich adults if they work hard, don't make the same mistakes their elders did and are not lazy. I don't believe in a system that steals the rightful money from rich families no matter how pieces of shit their youngsters are, turning them into lazy poor people to give money to lazy poor people who will continue being lazy.

You're right, the damage is done in the early years and by age 8 the habits of a life time are pretty much already formed.

The most humane thing to do would be to sterilize high school drop outs before they get pregnant or impregnate someone and have mandatory abortion for them if they slip through the cracks.

This would literally solve the vast majority of societies problems. Millions of blacks would need to be sterilized, millions of Mexicans, Pakistanis and white trash would be eliminated from the gene pool. It is simply natural selection for the 21st Century.

Rich people lose their wealth in 1-2 generations on average you ignorant retard

Hence sterilisation of high school drop outs. It still allows those alive the chance to succeed

>Why do I find that so hard to believe?
because you're a good-for-nothing lowlife commie?