Aquaman caught fondling kid

youtu.be/bvpdRyBNHYw

Attached: 1547064838092s.jpg (250x213, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vK166iSwQc
youtube.com/watch?v=F7Ntg58uKvc
m.imdb.com/title/tt0074806/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how can you call that fondling you nigger queer the slut doesnt even have tits for fucks sake. is it fondling when a mum cleans the ass of her baby? you are clearly retarded, go kill yourself.

that is shady as fuck, definitely fondling where her breasts will be in a few years, she clearly didn't like it and when she pushed his hand away he looked sheepish as fuck, proper guilty expression as he scans to see if anyone noticed.
Yes, I say Pedo.

You all are as bad as the #metoo cunts.

Neither of those children look happy. Something is wrong. Is the blond supposed to be a little boy? They both look very unhappy, tired, and detached.

MKUltra mate, these are literal CIA sex slaves, don't be surprised if they end up dead in a ditch one day with suspicious markings on their bodies. This is some fucked up illiminatti level pedo shit, surprised Hillary weren't there with her famous corncob vibrator

His kids btw

They're both celebrity kids with two celebrity parents having to sit through a day (at least) full of press & PR bullshit, of course they look tired, bored, & unhappy to be there.

What's the point of having them if you don't?

>hollywood
>not fondling kids
they all do it there. why do you think they are where they are??
how the fuck do you think this faggot ass nigger got the parts in all those faggot ass movies?? by not fondling children and by not participating in faggots ass eyes wide shut parties somewhere at george clooney's mantion or something??

they all do this shit in hollywood. no exceptions. there are no based people in hollywood. even those who "whistleblow" are in on it and are only playing a part of the game of "lets tell them something they can't do shit about"

you think they tell us all this shit coz they fear consequences?? lol.. they are literally mocking everyone. as in.. yeah we are faggots.. we fuck kids.. we'll fuck you if we wanted to or bite your dick off and let you bleed out until you die and then drink that shit in a circle.

they are beyond fucked up in hollywood. 100% of actors don't even hide that they have been doing weird faggot shit since day one in hollywood.

name one actor.. and just google search faggot shit about him online and you'll find something even on the most "based" actors

Oh, so they're his kids? Well, that explains a lot. They really look like they'd rather be anywhere but there. They still look sick, though.

What a sick shit

reminds me of Joe Biden

These sick fucks get a kick doing this in front of the public.

>MUH IT'S HIS DAUGHTER! MAREVL IS PATHETIC SMEAR CAMPAIGN

Please. We all know to get a role like this you have to be part of (((them))). I bet he has sold these kids off to countless jews by now.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 20.28.43.png (1032x574, 397K)

They're his fucking daughters.

this

>jason momoa behaving protectively of his two children at a publicity event

will incels ever learn

Attached: 6287685c672b32cf9cf5c3ec53171c82.jpg (720x1080, 142K)

i already was picking up a bad vibe from aquaman.
islanders, hawaiians, maoris, etc are one of the most violent and dumbest races.
individually worse than a nigger, just lower in numbers.

I want to see your internet history, user

>This
Dumb cunts, I don't even like that half-nigger or his movies. But he seems to be a pretty decent father.

The girl whose chest he's absolutely not fondling (only autists who wish they were doing it see that) looks EXACTLY like her mom Lisa Bonet.

some thing is wrong, and it has to do with your weight and social awkwardness

Attached: 35EF105600000578-3673386-Happy_families_Jason_Momoa_proved_the_bond_among_he_and_his_clos-a-4_146762 (636x493, 67K)

Well white girls and women are for non white men so its okay.

>when ur dad is a chadbro and invites you to tribal events

youtube.com/watch?v=1vK166iSwQc

>implying he doesn't fuck his own children.
faggot go away

look at 1:07 -- it's disgusting
literally rape

youtube.com/watch?v=F7Ntg58uKvc

Yeah it doesn't look like fondling so much as, "HOLD STILL." They really do look miserable, though. They need a nap and maybe an extra meal or two.

disgusting, what is it with shitskins and pedophillia?

>faggot
Portugal please.
You're the one picturing Drogo fucking his underage kids here. Don't edge from it too long.

we need to coop the #metoo movement, demand the aquamovie is canceled.

That just makes it worse, how can you molest your own daughter?

That child was clearly distraught and purposefully removed his hand because she felt uncomfortable.
Obviously, his behavior was so noticeable that someone was actually filming just his hand.
Fucking pedos.

Attached: Capture.jpg (800x755, 39K)

i dont think aquaman is a pedo (despite the fact that pedophila is a HUGE problem among islander/hawaiians), but portugal anons are always an authority of pedos.
the entire country is a haven for billionaire pedos.

i really don't know - someday when i ask a woman home for a date, i will share my hotpockets with her and not violate her stomach massage

Based
I may actually go and see it

if that wasn't his kids it would definitley be creepy as fuck.
keep looking through footage of him meeting fans, mabey we can find him doing something just as creepy, but to one of his young fans instead.

see the whole video here - its so shocking

>clearly distraught and purposefully removed his hand because she felt uncomfortable.
Because she stares directly at the camera on multiple occasions & knows they're being filmed, and is smart enough to figure out what they're filming.

Psyops are psyops; I just think this is incredibly wrong. This guy didn't do anything to deserve his career getting fucking wrecked.

>bepis

Attached: pztAdJp.gif (280x217, 1.09M)

You're a childless virgin, and wouldn't know what children find comforting in a potentially stressful scenario.

>You all are as bad as the #metoo cunts.
We all know that you weren't fuckable as a child...

Attached: 78.jpg (700x526, 85K)

Wow! He was really going for it!

>record scratch
>freeze fram
Yup. That’s me. Aquaman.

Attached: CE5271D4-0DCC-433E-A330-CEC723A2A577.png (1334x750, 1.33M)

I was eminently fuckable as a child, it's why my 17 year old ass was so popular in the gay community I unwittingly moved into.
If I was gay or even willing to be used I'd be set for life right now.

That's his son on the left not a daughter why would he give a shit he has no tits faggot

>6 posts by this ID

Attached: luke anderson.jpg (720x720, 162K)

>hey what were you looking at on the internet before I walked in? Thought I saw you close a bunch of windows

>7 posts by this ID
Your point?

you seriously believe that hollywood faggots dont do shit like fuck their children? they wouldn't be in hollywood if they didn't. no wonder all hollywood children are fucked in the head insane. look at all of them.. all are insane perverted and obviously have been abused and mind controlled since childhood.

you don't wonna believe it only because you live in this "imaginary world" where everything is like in a fairy tale.. good guys are those who are shown to be good and bad guys are only those who are said on the news to be bad.

it's you who are picturing. i'm just saying like it is.

he might not be literally fucking his kids yet but he surely exposes them to being fucked in the near future or maybe even gives them to some moguls for a day or two.. so they could shower with uncle (((John Goodman))) or some shit like that

it's all like that in Hollywood. they are all insane and would literally drink piss and eat shit to remain in the business. did you see what will smith has done to his children?? or that faggot shreiber?? they all fuck with their kids minds and prolly molest them saying its normal etc

bred pits daughter is raised as a fucking tranny.. it all over the place over there. you think they don't fuck children?? lol.. they were fucking them since times immemorable.. and the higher the status of a child the more interested (((they))) are in fucking it

plus momoa looks like a total fuggot who got into the business the usual for all low borns way.. through his ass and other conditions like signing his children off to those who keep him starring in big movies.

plus they made him marry an old hag. you think it was his choice to marry that ugly roastie?? (((they))) tell him what to do and he says "how high"

i'm almost 100% sure he takes his daughter to his bed along with his old wife and he lets daughter play with his boner while the wife sucks on it.

they prolly make videos of that shit too.. and mail that fresh shit to the high-rollers.

YOUR DAD FONDLED YOUR ASS AND YOU LIKED IT.

If that's his son, and looks exactly like his mom, I either feel bad for him or am envious at the amount of ass he'll get when older.

>7 posts by this ID

Attached: anderson luke.jpg (472x472, 27K)

probably a bit of both

Attached: 11ef5c650e4acd4098488131471ceed6.jpg (720x792, 95K)

This is obviously fucking nothing it’s his kid who was squirming around durning a shoot.

>calming kids down by groping them

Attached: streetlamp20110724-22047-srkw0m.gif (600x500, 65K)

>2 posts by this ID

Attached: 5aa6192e8f74ff3715711ccfe2c382d4.jpg (252x383, 22K)

Momoa. Biggest pedo douche ever.

we have a lot of cults here. there are some places here where children from schools are taken on field trips constantly.. and those are old places.. like castles etc etc.. old shit.
if one kid gets a little lost for a couple of hour or a day.. then gets found.. noone would say shit.

it's all over europe and all over the world. not only here. it's everywhere. EVERYWHERE. in asia like in Japan Korea it's insane.. i even knew one old guy from Korea who admitted to this shit that they would take 12 year old girls on boats out to sea to fuck them there getting fucked up on whiskey and shit

hollywood is like x100 times as bad as what usually goes on anywhere

the only place that can rival that hollywood shit is saudy arabia and israel

dont forget about this, for the people who are like 'celebs would never do shit to their kids'

fuk

Attached: glPPVXk.jpg (1024x675, 120K)

they're his daughters. i think the guy is a douche but he could've just been comforting her and not realized how it looked.

Also...he's walleyed.

> DERPED

I agree lets focus on an actual Hollywood Pedophile.
>Liev Schreiber!

Attached: 1501216392970 Liev Schreiber2.png (620x679, 547K)

Attached: 1547065566180.jpg (2678x1764, 240K)

Attached: Leonardo di caprio.jpg (634x727, 120K)

Attached: 1d5.gif (367x265, 560K)

Look at Harvey's face... doesn't he look delightful to see Liev Schreiber children?

Attached: hugh-jackman-harvey-weinstein-naome-watts-and-samuel-kai-schreiber-K00MBM.jpg (898x1390, 181K)

>cuck on the right that put his hand behind his back rather than behind Pam like a normal person

Attached: 5601dd7e254988ab60e217b1f40488a77bf39c18eb78b92bea35cd81bd18a55a.jpg (287x480, 29K)

Why does he look like late Sam Hyde?

>the only place that can rival that hollywood shit is saudy arabia and israel
You may be right, but the State of Virginia I off the charts as well, which is right next to DC. Mostly, I blame the lawyer parents fighting during a divorce, but its absurd off the charts high.

Buddy ol pals!

Attached: Harvey+Weinstein+Liev+Schreiber+Weinstein+TQmAZfN8eEpl.jpg (594x388, 84K)

you can't have a conversation with kids anymore you little kike? look at his body language. it's closed off.

dont do my boy leo like dis, he gets so much barely legal pussy as is, he dont needa go that young

Movie Moments that should get movies banned.

1. Any scene with a naked baby.
2. Any scene with a naked child. (That Jodie Foster one comes to mind. m.imdb.com/title/tt0074806/
)
3. Any movie with sex scenes depicting teenagers.
4. Any movie depicting rape.

Weinstein likes 20 yo goy girls though

Sorry but there is nothing wrong with this. Some of my fondest memories as a kid are cuddling with my dad and him fondling me and feeling me up. He never got aroused by it, he was checking out his boy that he created. NEVER ONCE did i feel molested or hurt by him. hell he gave me my first boner by mistake and that wasn't weird for us in fact it was better for him to be there to explain what was happening, he just let me know that by touching me he had made me feel sexually aroused, and that was it. I'd have hated that to happen without dad.

this board is pathetic and repressed beyond all imagination. I am a non virgin and have fucked women several times and men also. relationship with papadaddy didnt harm me at all no way. him touching me simply taught me my own body as he learnt my body. for example my penis gets erect at a downward angle which he taught me was not abnormal by simulating getting on his knees and getting ready to suck my dick. dick was at the perfect angle for his lips and he got up having taught me not to worry. parents do these things.

Seaman it is

Fuck you, Aquaman is a good movie.

I've been wondering the same thing, only about Jennifer Aniston

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 5K)

there's a literal wall between them and he has his arms crossed come on dude

Thank god you can rub kids chest in Hawaii!
I heard from a viable source that Hotdog stand were amazing there!

Attached: 1_WpnGod9u79wvhk1_y2puhQ.png (991x384, 16K)

get a fucking life, OP

You should die.

The child on his right is his son. The child on his left is his daughter. He clearly was fondling her left breast and she removed his hand. If you watch the entire video, the girl removed his hand twice from her chest.

Everybody does. 20 years old is perfection

Aquafag should die.

Who knows what these degenerates likes in Pedowood...

He's a sick pedo. His career needs to end.

what expression is this?
a. guilt because he knows what he's doing.
b. innocently understands what this looks like, seeing he's being taped by everyone and wonders how this misintrepetation is going to unfold
c. his eyes are doing weird stuff...why?

Attached: momoa-eyes.gif (300x300, 2.12M)

Fear on his face

He's a fag. Who cares.

That is the classic 'Caught in the act' reaction

>His son
>His daughter
He should at least have the right of first dibs on his own children...

Someone should call child protective services.

chances are bigger the girl touches Leo than vice versa

Hickory dickory dent
what if the child gave him consent

Attached: 1526895341257.jpg (800x800, 76K)

If his hand had remained still, or had pushed on her chest as a gesture of 'stay still' i'd agree.
But he clearly then rubs her chest and it upsets her.

Kek his face at the end

He looks like s/he was rubbing her belly for a sec. but he was on her breasts too. don’t know

>half-nigger
He's not black at all. He's a white/pacific islander mix.