Why couldn't the IRA win?

Why couldn't the IRA win?

Shitholes like Kenya, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Burma all managed to liberate themselves but Ireland couldn't.

Their numbers have dropped from 10,000 to only around 250 today and Northern Ireland is barely even in the news anymore.

Attached: ira.jpg (800x665, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhfgQOLSrTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_McGartland
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/half-of-all-top-ira-men-worked-for-security-services-28694353.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
sluggerotoole.com/2018/08/04/paul-gosling-it-costs-more-for-ni-to-be-within-the-uk-than-for-the-uk-to-be-in-eu-feile18/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

High comfort levels eventually wrecked their desire to continue the struggle.

They were riddled with touts from the top down.

Attached: _42675541_uncontrolledexplosion_new.jpg (416x300, 62K)

High comfort levels eventually wrecked their desire to continue the struggle.

Drunken potatoniggers, that's why. Literally.

What's touts?

youtube.com/watch?v=fhfgQOLSrTQ

Considering they lived right next door to Britains base of military might, were infiltrated and subverted, i'd say they did pretty damn well.
They were once known as the worlds best guerilla army, and i'm saying that as an Ulster prod.
Tbh, they have won in a way. Eng has lost all appetite for Ulster and it's almost inevitable there'll be a joining of Ulster and the republic...
No thanks to sinn Fein who are importing romanis for votes the dirty bastards.

IRA is not done yet. One day it'll rise again and put (((The Anglo)) on its place. Cumhacht in Éirinn!

youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM

Attached: IRA-gunman.jpg (1200x630, 203K)

whitey bulger's arm shipment was intercepted

also the UK wh*tebois can be some hard mother fuckers

>were infiltrated and subverted

That's the thing I don't get. I thought the IRA recruited heavily from towns and communities. The sort of places where you knew who everyone was growing up and it was clear where their loyalties lay.

In that sort of situation I imagine it would have been incredibly difficult to infiltrate as some random British or Prod outsider. In the former, the accent would give it away in the latter, all they'd have to do is ask you which part of town you're from and who you know.

There were catholic touts too. "Everyone has their price" is very true.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_McGartland
His books are great too.

>Be formed to fight for independence and nationalist ideas.
>Undermine your own cause by becoming satan worshiping marxists (essentially just protestants but more economically left wing)
>Support subjugation to foreign powers that support ethnic cleansing of your own people (the EU).
>Stop properly fighting and just start intentionally targeting civilians of both sides.
Self explanatory.

People who were turned, they would be caught doing minor criminality and instead of doing their time, they would inform on members of their community to avoid a prison sentence

Attached: IRA-Informers-Crucifiction.jpg (615x409, 47K)

There is a perception that the volunteers were sold out by the leadership

Attached: 2dhbc5s.jpg (200x300, 10K)

You have to understand something about these subhuman lower class Celtic """"people"""", they are not white. Look at this picture of the subhuman lower class Celtic Massie Williams standing next to the Anglo Saxon upper class goddess Sophie Turner. Massie is shorter and uglier than Sophie because she is a subhuman Celt. Sophie probably has a higher IQ than Massie too. We have to face facts and realize these subhuman lower class Celtic """"people"""" are no more white than the Congo.

Attached: IMG_0354.jpg (1024x683, 254K)

>Look at this picture of the subhuman lower class Celtic Massie Williams standing next to the Anglo Saxon upper class goddess Sophie Turner.
Wrong way around Pedro

That's just a load of wank

The Irish Celts were intermixed with Norse men.

we wouldn't know anything about that kind of thing

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/half-of-all-top-ira-men-worked-for-security-services-28694353.html
It's hilarious desu, how anyone managed to keep anything secret when touts were everywhere; Not just in the IRA.
We all just love a good chinwag.

Both are Indos, just like you.

I'm just trying to warn Jow Forums about the dangers of confusing Celts and Anglos

It could save your life

Best source to educate myself on the troubles?

ira will never die. Arms shipments continue even after the peace. Sure, most of the money coming in is drug money now, but when the time comes the Garda will start looking the other way or having dual loyalties again. The only thing that hurt them was blowing up Mountbatten.

250 people in a Guerilla movement is still a very dangerous amount of combatants.

both are ugly as shit desu

niggers > potato niggers

Who cares? Literally a bunch or commie loving chavs fighting for some sheep and grass.

There was a schism, one half broke off and created Sinn Féin (the commies), the other half became the PIRA, who became drug dealers and degenerates. As others have said, comfort.

See They're not a guerrilla movement anymore, they're coke dealers.

>Mountbatten
I didn't realize why the IRA was such a big deal until now. Here they were, doing this right nextdoor to the UK...

The Republican movement has had one two main issues in iteration of it:

>1. Intelligence:
The rebellion of 1798 failed due to numerous things but what ultimately ended it was that Wolfe Tone was betrayed by traitors and the movements leadership was infiltrated by British agents, the same thing happened again during the Fenian uprising of the 1850s and again during the troubles when MI6 and M15 were literally shooting at each other both dressed as different IRA splinter cells due to bad communication between the two the PIRA was so badly infiltrated.
>2. Division:
When the republican movement has not been infiltrated it has been divided, this is most prominent during the Irish volunteer/1916 Rising period as well as the War of Independence/Civil war period, very few times has one single idea of Irish freedom been satisfactory for every leader or soldier of these movements, in the 1916 rising you had division between those who thought Home Rule was an acceptable outcome and those who advocated total physical force nationalism leading to confusion and a small amount of men turning up to fight, the civil war period is self explanatory, some thought compromise was enough, some thought it was a betrayal and it tore the movement apart. These two periods had an excellent intelligence network and were not infiltrated by the British though. The IRA of the troubles however had very little impactful division because of Seán Macstiofain's ruthlessness to splinter cells but like i said before they were horribly infiltrated.

The Marxist subversion of the 1950s, 1960s and modern day movements is its own discussion but mainly falls under the problem of Division.
american education: the posts
Northern Irish people, plenty of people who served in the troubles are still alive, ask them if you like if you live in the North.

Attached: 282.jpg (700x509, 358K)

Attached: IMG_0337.png (1130x918, 110K)

Border poll in the next 5 years, Nigel.
The Old IRA were almost wiped out by the Freestate during the civil war.
They fought on against 2 illegitimate armies (British in the north and the British backed Freestate in the south) and they were reborn as a defence force during the Free Derry period.

The English have been slaves to foreign rulers for 1000 years and still haven't fought back and just accept their shit fate. To borrow a Chinese phrase. The IRA are turtles and the average Nigel is kelp.

Attached: 1546276217608.png (816x853, 1.07M)

>only 250 IRA members
If it helps you sleep soundly, go right ahead and believe that.

Attached: Blood Sunday.gif (352x280, 778K)

Look up Jean McConville, she was a tout with 7 children who got IRA members killed, so she paid the toll and idiots still go on like she was a walking saint who was killed for no reason.

why do i even bother to effortpost anymore?
God i hope fucking Leo doesn't get us the North back, that would be more humiliating that it continuing to be occupied

Its probably less and thats not a negative, until the movement can be remade and remade well theres no reason for it to exist, especially with the state of the knackers presently in it

You're following the PIRA (modern SF that are also the only SF that recognise the Dáil or Stormount) timeline.

The C,O and RIRA still think both Belfast and Dublin are illegitimate, which is technically true no matter what way you slice it.

IRA are made up of individuals and alot of them disagreed fundamentally with each other.

Not all, and even coke dealers would be better than the heroin importing Freestate Army

>Celtic Massie Williams
She comes from one of the areas most heavily mixed with Germanics.
>Sophie Turner
Red Celtic hair.
Anglomutts embarrassing themselves as always to justify their mutted hybrid between Celts and Germans as being superior over one or the other.
If you aren't calling Celts subhumans you are calling Germans evil or snowniggers out of envy for the fact that both groups are pure and have't been mutted into disfigured Anglomutts.
If Christ were alive he would wipe out Anglos and all other racemixed individuals as their existence is a crime against nature.

Nah, even the British say its close to 500 in the north alone and it's probably more than that. Then you have smaller local groups with the same idea dotted around the country.

MI5 and MI6 and the NI Constabularypretty much owned the IRA. The secret services were so efficient at infiltrating the organisation they were almost in danger of running it before the Northern Ireland Agreement. They had people right near the top or had bought off or bribed so many members, the leadership could trust no one.

That's why the were forced to the table.

I agree with you, race mixing is of Satan. My parents cursed me by making me a mutt wity spic blood. Normalfags are just too damn retarded, at least they were chad and Stacy so I have good looks and above avergae intelligence.

They're probably counting groups like RAAD but i might be wrong

>I have good looks and above avergae intelligence.

Attached: 1546849904062.jpg (480x480, 26K)

IRA called multiple ceasefires and the British broke the agreement each time.

They went to the table and got an agreement to take the north back by 2030, that was the objective since the 20's, being forced to the table to be handed a victory is a victory.

Not bad for a group with 50% infiltration imo.

They won in the 20s

Attached: S._Hogan_-_Flying_Column_No._2,_3rd_Tipperary_Brigade,_IRA_-_1921.jpg (570x341, 107K)

I guarantee that I look better and think smarter than you do despite grammatical errors that were made due to haste.

>all managed to liberate themselves
Western countries were fully onboard with supporting them.

I think it was just the NIRA (C+R) the Officials are still seperate and according to the BBC their numbers have been rising steadily for the last few years

Freestater detected.

>You have to understand something about these subhuman lower class Celtic """"people"""", they are not white. Look at this picture of the subhuman lower class Celtic Massie Williams standing next to the Anglo Saxon upper class goddess Sophie Turner. Massie is shorter and uglier than Sophie because she is a subhuman Celt. Sophie probably has a higher IQ than Massie too. We have to face facts and realize these subhuman lower class Celtic """"people"""" are no more white than the Congo.
Based and redpilled

Attached: 72C869F8-A4DA-48BC-A474-AB57C5ED9585.jpg (808x808, 158K)

>filename
Seán Hogan was some lad, only about the age of your average Éire/pol/ poster and still leading a flying column

Attached: Sean-Hogan-circa-1921.jpg (542x850, 76K)

Different and better times

What is now known as Irish is one of the very few remaining Indo-European (original caucasian) languages, all you two are are superficial imperialist boolickers trying to side with the cunts of history for the sole reason you think thats what makes you redpilled, you haven't a clue about what your talking about or the ideologies you claim to believe in

You kill one civilian in a rebellion, it's over. They lost by propaganda alone. Never kill the civilian.

I donno man, the Bolsheviks killed millions of civilians and they stayed in power for what, something like 80 years?

One thing I've learned after being in this asshole of the internet for 11 years is that if something is wrong in the world it's because of the jews.

Look at the map. There is a place called Ireland. Looks pretty free to me.

What you are talking about is breaking off a piece of a sovereign country and adding it to another. That is a whole other thing. It has happened in Middle-East and in Crimea, but neither of these cases were through insurrection

have fun with your gay indian prime minister
how very nationalist of you

Ya - that wasn't one of their better moments but it sure as hell woke up alot of people

That's just not true
Your government and its allies make a point of bombing weddings and hospitals

Maintaining support from your base is key to long scale war

Wrong. Crimea voted to join Russia, and most people in it are Russian.

If you knew why the IRA came into existence youd realise that you're a raging faggot

>Shitholes like Kenya, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Burma...
It's like those places aren't neighbors with the crown or something.

Mounbatten was a paedophile and flew the Union jack over his house/castle in the republic. He deserved everything he got and more

Did they really lose though? The IRA gave the English so much trouble that they were willing to let Scotland secede without a fight to avoid another guerilla war.

the irony of an american saying this
The original point was to break the entire country off from from the UK. Northern Ireland is just the North of Ireland, it belongs to us, not the replacement migrants the UK imported in the 1600s

Commies with a hatred of England/Britain/UK but are perfectly fine with any other race/nationality

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4

Wrong

reminder that the only time Ireland was ever united was as part of the UK

The provinces were separate and sometime divided up even further

>it belongs to us

like hell it does.

Attached: reiver.png (429x565, 41K)

The I.R.A's greatest recruitment sergeant

prove it

Attached: IRA against communism.jpg (2796x1388, 1.99M)

why then?

IRA/Sinn Fein are literally Marxist

>all these commie splinter groups and 'political parties'
>no definitely not commies

>mfw every time I remember we still own a chunk of ireland

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

and you can't say it isn't just a hatred of anything British when Dublin and Cork are full of Somalians now and apparently that is fine

Left-wing parasites, would have rooted for them if they weren't commie faggots. Same for ETA really .

You're unable to get a job
You get strip searched on the street
You get interned for 6 months
Your brother gets shot in a drive by
Your unarmed neighbours were gunned down in a field opposite a barracks
>"Welp, better become a communist and import Africans!"

Listen to yourself.

Yeah that all sounds like things the IRA would do

Do you know the terms "west brits"
And educational indoctrinated youth?

It's no different than English people being a minority in your 2 biggest cities.

All I'm saying is that since you now have your own state it is much harder to convince others of a need to give you land. Maybe it would have been more tactical of you to delay independence until you could get the whole island then

I will find you on the DOTR

We agreed to wait for demographic change in 1999

Were about 3 years til were a majority.
Unionists stopped having children years ago.

Attached: serveimage.png (984x548, 142K)

Ever heard of logistics?

what difference will it even make

It costs more for NI to be within the UK than for the UK to be in the EU

sluggerotoole.com/2018/08/04/paul-gosling-it-costs-more-for-ni-to-be-within-the-uk-than-for-the-uk-to-be-in-eu-feile18/

You'll need to fix what's left of ireland before you potatomunchers try to mass murder a bunch of civilians again. Not that your spree would last long, the land of tea n crumpets would stamp you out before your shitty pistols and balaclavas were even donned.

We can dissolve the Dublin and Belfast governments and have Irish systems set up.

Inb4 EU
We're working on it.

>Irish
>the "we had a famine on a small island surrounded by sea, filled with fish" people
if you haven't noticed it already, they're not the brightest people

E Squad are too busy with the quintessential British to bother us, and considering MI5 only hire blacks and Trannies we can discriminate better

>ira will never die.
Considering that Irish babies are dying at a record pace due to legalized abortion, Ireland won't exist as a non-multi-ethnic society much longer. The IRA will be bred out of existence. You can't have a nation state and legalized abortion simultaneously. The latter will require the importation of foreigners for work with will ruin the former.

You try fishing to feed ten people
Even the fishermen ate spuds, and they probably sold their boats to buy more

Ot to mention that the majority in NI now is Irish Catholic, or close to it.

Considering how much has changed-- low level of religious or nationalist feelings, the UK becoming close to the US in its embarace if diversity, I don't see which NI prods don't just say fuck it, i am irish now.

Isn't the orange third of the irish flag for the protestants?

Why does everyone hate us? We literally did nothing to anybody and had to put up with (((anglo))) bullshit for centuries.

>Shitholes like Kenya, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Burma all managed to liberate themselves but Ireland couldn't.
There is a clear difference between a population that considers themselves 99% Indian or 99% Burmese, vs. a country right beside the UK where 50% of them consider themselves (and are ethnically) British.

Dumb fuck.

It won't make a difference in NI it will always get the short end of the stick while big cities (London now and Dublin if that ever happened) and tourist traps get all the money. Maybe Belfast and the north coast would get some.

Probably because they do not see themselves as Irish and the Republicans definitely don't see them as Irish.