9-11 papers Dark Overlord General /DOG/

TheDarkOverlord just released layer 2 of their 911 leaks:
>busy.org/@thedarkoverlord/9-11-papers-megaleak-layer-2-checkpoint-08-cyber-cash-for-cyber-cache
>This is the '9/11 Papers' MegaLeak. Keep giving us cyber-cash for cyber-cache.

>Hello, world. As you're well-aware, we designed a compensation plan that would allow for the public crowd-funding of our organisation in order to permit the public disclosure of our "9/11 Papers" in the interest of the public. Part of this plan was to create a tiered escalation plan that would result in multiple layers and milestones (which we're calling checkpoints) to ensure the powers at be are being properly bent over a barrel. We've said it before, and we'll say it again: we're financially motivated, and you (the public) has spoken to us in our language (internet money, specifically Bitcoin). Remember, continuing to fund our wallet will continue to keep us motivated to help break the truth to the world by open-sourcing what we're calling the "9/11 Papers". To create a bit more buzz, we've decided to continue forward and release the decryption key for Layer 2.

>Just released less than an hour ago, with a total of 7,616 new files. Get in here faggots and put that autism to use.

this falls off, but muh nigger dick and 35 other slide threads are still bumping. come on faggots

Attached: DOL.png (430x159, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_AUclXzapJo
youtube.com/watch?v=iJGSorqIZdk
sparky.tech
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1M0ux3PDMZGBNaxKqeyh7NvbAI2nw4fkB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump till I get home to dig. Keep it HIGH ENERGY. No naps, no faps!

Attached: 1547061535859.png (558x415, 46K)

Bump for sliding the last

bump this fed shit because there's nothing else to watch

i'll dump.
if you guys knew who i work for you'd cum.

Attached: $(KGrHqYOKpkFJsyPK904BSehM(Y+0!~~60_3 (1).jpg (700x522, 87K)

Attached: 1459932544530.jpg (519x644, 106K)

prev thread

Attached: 1455937297094.jpg (500x360, 59K)

give us a hint, just to get us all hot n horny

>My dad works at Nintendo.
Well don't fucking blue ball us nigger tell us and fuck off LARP'ing.

GOYIM NO

Attached: tORyUmUY_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Does anyone have any new information from the 2nd layer or is this a waste of time?

Attached: 1547046039335.jpg (3739x2757, 1005K)

DNI

Attached: $T2eC16dHJI!FHR1ljTF!BSehMWIwjw~~60_57 (2).jpg (1600x1200, 288K)

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.01.09-15-06-55.png (657x384, 122K)

its 7000+ files its gunna take some time to get the juicy bits

Attached: 1546103270722.jpg (255x82, 6K)

>keep paying us or we wont release anything

I hope none of you retards actually fallen for this scam. If you really had juicy info that would expose anything you wouldn’t keep it behind a paywall. Well, maybe (((you))) would.

Thank you. How much longer will we be slaves to the Rothschilds? Everyone I know is losing the will to live. Are we getting a gold standard and the post-secret tech paradigm?

lol its that the G-man

Attached: 229420234464.jpg (800x600, 70K)

mammoth if confirmable
the more anons digging the faster the juicy bits

Show one piece of evidence that this isn't LARP

I won't hold my breath

What's the book show? The (2) in the file name seems like you've downloaded the file to the same location (3) times. F+G?

from last bread

Fixed key:
8JYIy&BRIkLi\

i assume you have a busy schedule of fap, nap, fap, tendies
wouldnt want to cut into that just to check out a few docs

czech'd and rekt

Thanks for posting OP
Needs autism STAT

Thanks for posting, OP.
Needs autism. STAT

k keep me posted

>this may have allowed the military to intervene as they did on the flight in Pennsylvania
So that plane was shot down after all?

test

So there's nothing?

every thread the same exact wording. feds, that's not interesting enough to fund your BTC money laundering test. You want BTC, give us real shit amigos.

Can someone just list the more major and confirmed as fact revelations please?

Attached: 1547064950069.png (283x297, 91K)

looks like someone is trying to derail the thread

this please

Attached: signal-attachment-2019-01-03-224813.png (887x893, 142K)

here comes da choo choo train open wide baby! ahhhhhhh! baby wanna be spoonfed? huh? huh?

Attached: verwoerd-approves.gif (286x400, 1.71M)

Anything new?

not spoonfed, it's just that those ''darkoverlord''fags are so boring unlike when wikleaks when they dumped shittons of emails right away

BUMP

-TSA allowed them on the plane with knives
-6000 gallons of fuel under elevator on 23 floor of WTC7
-Shot down Pennsylvania plane

all I can think of at the moment from the leack no bombshell

leak**

Right lads, this is how it's going to work...

I've got this treasure map, honestly this is the real fucking deal, it's the fucking motherlode, now the map is stashed somewhere safe, away from here. Now, all you gotta do is put some money in my bank account and as soon as you hit the right amount I'll tell you where to find the map, win win lads, fucking bargain..

Attached: quotation-dodgy.jpg (248x300, 16K)

>Diesel fuel caused WTC7 collapse
LARP established

crlt v + ctrl v to open new thread after last disappeared
i'm genuinely interested for what might be in the docs

i would also love this. i jumped into the last thread when i got off work, but now about to have to go pick up my kids

>indications of military intervention
>"hijacker" Danny Lewin's tax return?
>its airline's liability for passenger screening, not screening companies
>Saudis luggage held, after ID'ed for extra screening, but Saudis werent

There may have been more from the so called First Layer, any anons want to go back and recap layer 1?

just listing findings not saying it caused collapse

its some niggers who hacked netflix for ransom money. They outright say "we are just doing this fror money". These "9/11" papers are just some incidental-related shit that they happened to come across during a hack of some insurance company.

Everyone knows (((who))) had insurance on the towers and the whole deal on that.... well, normalfags don't, but anyone with an IQ above 80 has already read about this

what is this doc? some lawyer's legal briefing? or a conclusory document of some kind?
>diesel isnt all that flammable, its combustible

how can you be interested in 9/11 and not already know basic shit? HURR STEEL BEAMS INSIDE JOB BUSH DID 9/11 HURR god i hate "truthers".

Ask them about the Israeli """students""" arrested by the FBI with a van full of explosives, who said THEMSELVES THEY WERE SENT TO "DOCUMENT THE EVENT". How did they know there would be an event?

bring this up to your average HUUR INSIDE JOBB truther and they flagellate themselves

We already have the owner of the building stating on national television that he pulled the building yet the habbenings never happen. Not sure what else need be said or revealed.

Programmed

youtu.be/_AUclXzapJo

bumpys

At work bump

From Reddit Recap:

Being somewhat frustrated by lack of any fruitful discussion of contents of 9/11 papers hack-dump so far, the following is an attempt to summarize:

It is a lot to take in, but in aggregate, you can see the overall narrative of the insurance litigation beginning to unfold. The dump from layer 1 and portions of layer 2 gets all the way thru the development of the Subrogation proceedings regarding property damages specifically (i.e. Silverstein Properties, the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey, and others). The end of the dump gets all the way thru to the Plaintiff's filing in court against defendants (American Airlines, United Airlines, Many security firms, Massport Authority, Portland Maine Port Authority, et al.). The dump basically ends with documents regarding the Airlines returning a Motion to dismiss based on the fact of numerous precedents the airliners lawyers cite as well as Fed Regulations, etc. Basically, the Airlines claim that they were not negligent because they followed FAA guidelines, and that is about where the document dump ends.

It is clear that the property damage lawyers are smart and have a lot of money behind them, much more than the individual cases of wrongful death etc. Those other cases are out-

gunned, especially since the lawyers for Silverstein, et al. start off by lobbying Congress directly way ahead of any other individual parties, even retaining Sen. Bob Dole ($62,500) right out of the gates.

There is much discussion and brainstorming regarding who they can target for Subrogation, including the Airliners, Boeing, the FAA, the terrorists estates themselves, and foreign entities including banks and potential frozen assets. In one summary document regarding strategy, they discuss going after Boeing for not having automatic transponders standard which could have saved valuable minutes, otherwise allowing the military to intervene like they did in Pennsylvania. This does not necessarily mean the military shot down the plane, but could allude to the fact that jets were scrambled, so this is not a smoking gun on that by any means. In the end, it does not look like Boeing is targeted for Subrogation, as some of the retained experts point out the case is flimsy, but Boeing was such a big target for recovery they couldn't help but dream...

They begin to tentatively look at what the US government's foreknowledge is in the whole matter, including a detailed documentation of quotations and statements by Bush admin officials and members of Congress regarding whether the Bush admin knew anything important prior to the attack. Deeper in the dump, there is a summary document following a massive insurance monies "steering committee" meeting where it is directly referenced that one lawyer in attendance had made it clear to all that he expected some important information regarding that the Bush admin had prior knowledge would soon become available, but the writer of the article calls it "speculative" but if anything came of it, it would be "the smoking gun". But it remains to be seen based on the limited dump so far.

There are massively interesting documents regarding strategy against terrorist countries, banks, organizations. There is a huge list of r.

connections between Iraq and Al-Qaeda which looks verbatim like Intelligence reports that were being pushed to the American people prior to invading Iraq. Stuff about Mohammaed Atta meeting Iraqi Intelligence in Prague, etc. There is giant exhaustive list of specific terrorists including numerous Saudi princes that are literally referred to as "Co-conspirators." There is some document that discusses going after Sudan for damages of $100 Trillion! Later on, it becomes very clear that going after any Saudis especially anyone connected to the Royal Family is not going to find any favor with the Feds. Furthermore, as I think is already known, the Saudis enjoyed foreign immunity. It is also made abundantly clear to the lawyers that the FAA is not to be left on the list of defendants before the case gets filed in court, as that will not find favor either with the Feds. The lawyers also lament early on that Sensitive Security Information SSI is going to be very difficult to gather during discovery, and you get the feeling reading all this that they are basically playing an intricate dance with the Feds trying to lobby them but not piss them off, because they just want to get paid. The SSI material is huge factor in what has not yet been revealed in the Layers, because there is even mention that the Government gets a six-month lead on everyone during discovery. This is a vital detail!

Also, during one deposition transcript with a former American Airlines employee at Logan airport, there is a discussion of how she would inspect an airplane, and all of a sudden there is an Objection from a Government lawyer in the room representing TSA (which didn't exist on 9/11, but existed at the time of the deposition) and they literally stop the line of questioning on grounds that is SSI material. It's like, what the hell is going on, and why is the governments lawyers sitting in on all these depositions...

Also, it becomes aware that the Feds are funding a study into why the buildings collapsed to the tune of $23 Million. Perhaps this refers to the NIST reports later released to the public.

Huge revelations are made so far, especially the fact that Port Authority of New York & New Jersey (PONY) is simultaneously a Plaintiff and a Defendant. This is due to the fact that PONY has a separate insurance policy with Lloyd's of London similar but separate to the policy that Silverstein Properties also has claim to. However, PONY is specifically targeted in the court suit for negligence regarding placement of fuel tanks in Building 7, so Citigroup who was a significant tenant in the building basically sues PONY for over a 1/4 of Billion dollars. This remains to be seen if this is accurate, but they literally describe exactly how the steel near the diesel tanks became the primary failure point causing Building 7 to collapse. Con

Edison also has a claim against PONY due to destruction of an underground substation below Building 7.

Also, there are some strange references to another case and law-firm that had represented PONY in previous litigation regarding fire protection in the WTC towers, and this part is very interesting as it seems to imply that there was merit to the fact that the buildings were known to have inferior fire barrier protection, and mismanagement of sprinkler riser systems, etc. Haven't got much into that yet, but it's definitely important to the case.

So at the end of the dump, the airliners and security companies that are being sued in subrogation basically come back and claim they were not negligent and had basically adhered to at least the minimum guidelines dictated by the FAA and a bunch of Code of Federal Regs (CFRs) etc. and that is where the story ends thus fa

fuck reddit

This thread is dead so im posting memes

Rumsfeld had a slip and confirmed the same thing in a speech. Flight 93 was almost certainly shot down.

youtube.com/watch?v=iJGSorqIZdk

This is all leading towards a horrific conclusion. Goddamned thespians.

has anyone actually unlocked the files and started going through them? Doesn't seem like anything good will pop up until later releases anyways.

si autists are looking

Can you post a screenshot of the reference to Flight 93 getting shot down? That is a very interesting detail.

Right Here ---

Can you post a larger screenshot of the page and also which corporate entity the document was sourced from? I will send it to a few people I know in the alt media.

Attached: 545964564rgfg456.png (558x415, 46K)

This stuff is pretty much worthless, insurance wrangling in the aftermath that is certainly slimy, but sheds no light on the actual events of 9/11 and actively subverts the truth by basing arguments on bullshit such as WTC7's collapse or the presence of planes at all. The planes were "disappeared" and the people on board killed. No legitimate wreckage from the planes have been found at any of the locations. Even the supposed engine found near WTC is not from the plane it is claimed to be from. Then there is the matter of the lack of bodies and personal items, beyond the miraculously intact passport of one of the supposed hijackers.

The real shit was never going to make it into a courtroom, so documents jacked from insurance litigators are worthless.

Thnx for the summary

BUMP

Let's get those anti-semitism numbers up. Haven't read it yet but I assume they are exposing the kikes, yes?

Attached: hsdfjkhjk1.png (1700x6738, 249K)

This seems like a scam

Attached: ertert.png (1700x6737, 244K)

Hi Jow Forums. I am a forensics guy looking at TheDarkOverlord stuff (this is me: sparky.tech ). I need a sanity check on something.

I managed to carve this image out. Do you all see this image/file anywhere in Layer2? I don't see what it goes to.

Attached: BusinessJournal.jpg (193x256, 11K)

Thanks user I will pass it on.

Bump to Open Pandoras box like open the fucking box

>sparky.tech

Fuck off glow nigger

00269175.PDF layer 2
what do I win

Nice find! The winnings: There is a thumbs.db in layer2. I am trying to figure out if it contains more than what is seen in the container (looking for leakage via thumbs.db).

Appreciated, user. I don't normally Reddit, but I'm willing to make an exception at this point. I don't think TDO is aware of the state user or the chans. They arent able to operate at even a quarter of their potential due to the shills and methods they use to manipulate the the boards. Been waiting around for a few days to see if another user would fire a similar message up the chain, but I'm tired of waiting and typing the letter to TDO myself right now. I need to know exactly where this stuff was posted. I'm not sending anything through emails. I'd rather just know which boards they're paying attention to and post the message there.

I don't really care about the thumbnails. Maybe you can help me out, do you know of any way to extract data out of the .WDM email files? I surmise they were created with Worldox software if that helps. If I try to open, for instance "00098126.WDM" with an email client I can see there are multiple PDF attachments but if I tried save them they have no data. If I rename the file extension to PDF I can see the first attachment but I don't know how to get the others, or if the data for the others are even in the WDM file.

Get 'er done. Please

based

Uh huh. So you'll be suggesting we just have a nice glass of milk and take a nap next, right?

Do you know which law firm this document came from? Was their client (plaintiff) an insurance firm or one of the victims?

If you are on a Linux box you can just run foremost against it. Pic related.

Attached: foremost_wdm.jpg (721x404, 54K)

Here's a sample of one of those PDFs.

Attached: sample_pdf_foremost.jpg (711x666, 121K)

i posted this on work computer now im home so different tag
reddit took it down

i posted this but switched computers
no i don't know but ill see if i can find out

tell me more about what you know

He doesn't know shit. He dodged my question about owning that book like a bag of bricks.Less troll feeding, more document review.

its 00010135.doc on layer 2 you might be able to find out from there

Thanks user, I should just stop being a lazy piece of shit and download the files myself but I don't have access to an external at the moment.

ok well, I have the first leak "LAYER 1" if anyone would be so kind to share "LAYER 2" I would appreciate it. drive.google.com/drive/folders/1M0ux3PDMZGBNaxKqeyh7NvbAI2nw4fkB

Attached: DvYxZvYWwAETFaj.jpg (1200x900, 143K)

>RODNEEY U PLONKAH

How dare you make fun of fapping "or as i call it happy peepee fun times". Nappy time. Or my all time favorite TENDIES!
You are a sick son of a bitch and a waste of trips.