IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: f7ef75fc85513f413ad829df8c5ea8fd886fae4304a9f6a8f60fb4770999ce13.jpg (1242x458, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/roscoebdavis1/status/1079761121953894400?s=21
dailycaller.com/2016/03/07/feds-paid-709000-to-academic-who-studies-how-glaciers-are-sexist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Woah guys. The shutdown just flew over my house.

I wish. Nothing ever happens.

Attached: file.gif (300x200, 93K)

if true.........GLORIOUS.

yep, fuckin call me when people are indicted or the wall starts going up

Red wedding

Now he'll build the wall AND look like a hero for re-opening the government.

Dems BTFO again.

Attached: trump-maga-feeling.png (900x609, 290K)

The absolute legend

Check is Twitter

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-155715.jpg (1080x2340, 749K)

I wish he was my president

This is just the beginning. You're going to see some shit.

Attached: 1538863796768.gif (468x241, 2.44M)

MARTIAL LAW INCOMING SCREENCAP THIS

Wall is already going up, my man!
>twitter.com/roscoebdavis1/status/1079761121953894400?s=21

What percentage of Americans notice one bit (outside of media squawking) about the government being shut down? That's the problem with corruption - when you basically make government services inaccessible to most Americans, they kind of don't give a shit if you can't fund it.

>he took the bait again
How is he so easy to play?

Attached: lvdyDR7.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

ARE YOU READY TO GO?
CAUSE I’M READY TO GO

Faggot

>bye-bye
You burgers don't deserve him

So the toddler trump temper tantrum is going to continue?

woah, great argument MIGApede!

Democrats BTFO

Attached: 1533395616540.jpg (640x476, 63K)

A MARTIAN LAWYER JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

>Media mutters: remember you shit eating poorfag shills that you must characterize Trump as a baby
you're all so transparent

oi you got a license for that opinion m8

>Democrats BTFO

Attached: notsure.jpg (940x646, 99K)

>walks out like a pussy

ITS HAPPENING BASED DRUMPF

We’ll let you know when your foreign opinion matters.

>The president is unwilling to compromise!
>Democrats want all this shit
>President just wants the wall
>Democrats won't give anything
That's not compromising you fucking retards. Comprises are when both sides get something they want. Democrats think compromise means they get everything they want and Republicans get nothing.

Which type of Aussie Shitposter are ya

Attached: file.jpg (3996x2250, 864K)

LMAO!
Trump Trump Trump Trump !
HJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> fuck you losers, gets up and leaves

He literally sat down, asked Pelosi if they were going to fund his wall, she said no, and then he said "Then we have nothing to discuss" and walked out.

>What percentage of Americans notice one bit
I dunno, maybe the 800,000 government workers who aren't getting paychecks?

>800,000 Democrats not getting paid
Oh no..

Attached: 1501229254531.png (396x335, 146K)

Schumer keeps saying they agree on the need for border security and have offered Trump several alternative proposals.
Does anyone know what exactly these proposals entail?

Oh the 80K walking targets + mini targets?

And what percentage of Americans is that? There are about 320,000,000 Americans.

MARSHALL MATHERS JUST DROPPED AN AWFULLY HOT COFFEE POT OVER MY HOUSE

I'm the kind of shitposter with fake insurance

Attached: meh.ro12220.png (830x1262, 645K)

Good, keep this shit rolling into February when all the niggers and illegal spics won't be able to get their free gibs EBT payments.

The naive white America will get a rude awakening as to how niggers and spics REALLY are, which is a far cry from the bullshit they show in their Jew programming TV and movies.

Let those fucking niggers and spics STARVE!!!!!!

B-B-but user! They need thei gibs naooo!

Attached: file.gif (300x580, 432K)

20 days into this shutdown and I've noticed no change in my community. STRANGE.

You do realize that all of those people are on *paid* leave, right now, right? Besides, those 800,000 people are categorized as "nonessential", which means that having given them a job in our government at all was an act of charity which need not be continued at all.

why in the fuck do we have nearly 1 million government workers? what the fuck do they do?

wtf IMPOOCH BLUMPF NOW

Attached: indexd.jpg (216x233, 11K)

A quarter of 1%

Waste time and money.

Basically just hiring more agents, which they can reduce when they get into power, unlike a wall which is there for decades.

BAWWWWWWWW, no more white privilege seminars and TSA power-tripping :( :( :(

The average American doesnt give a fuck about the shutdown. Let those federal workers sweat it out a little and let them know what it feels like to be a average American

>act like a child
>called out on it
WOW CRAZY

>Everyone working for the government is a democrat
>if you're a democrat with a job, you shouldn't get paid

Those are the non-essential personelle (im always spelling this wrong, in this context is it like the mine?)
who run the cafeteria, mop the floors, run the non-military aspects of government.

Fucking cops still out in full force.

>800k government workers
>Less than 1/4 of 1% of Americans

More trannies are effected by gendered bathrooms, than there are Americans affected by this shutdown. I didn't care about the trannies, so what makes you think I'd care about a bunch of entitled union employees that I'm forced to pay for against my will?

Attached: 8_INCH_Frag_Charge_IED_OTA-FC01_i1.jpg (360x286, 23K)

Dan Bongino made a very good point on his monday show. "Considering that the US takes in 4 trillion a year, consider what effect one of the most publicly utilized companies, who's yearly profits are a small sliver of the national intake, consider what would happen if one of those companies disappeared for 10 minutes. Google, Facebook, Apple, or Samsung. Now why does an organization that takes in so much more money yearly have near no effect on the public? Because they are a bloated, over packed monster."

Stuff like this dailycaller.com/2016/03/07/feds-paid-709000-to-academic-who-studies-how-glaciers-are-sexist/

>THE POOR PAPER PUSHERS AREN'T GETTING PAID REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Captain Bonespurs? A hero?
Get the fuck out.

some jewish beanie caps for hannukah, a few foreskin facials at the local hollyweird spa, and some rabbi chants on old cassette tapes

Daily reminder: The people not getting paid in the government shutdown is the permanent Jewish bureaucratic class in DC, which is why they're kvetching so hard.

Not all are furloughed. Also, this is paid vacation for them. They will get paid.

ALL liberals must die.

Attached: Kill ALL Liberal AlQaeda.jpg (666x500, 132K)

Probably 70 percent do nothing, 25% do about half of what a private sector worker does, and 5% actually work hard.

Most of them are fucking robbing us. That's not even the worse part. The government then pays billions for federal contractors to come in and do the work that the federal employees are being paid to do

The democrats filled those government positions with feminists, faggots, niggers, and anyone who isn't a white conservative male. Fuck em

Wall off the port cities

>I dunno, maybe the 800,000 government workers who aren't getting paychecks?

Their families, in addition to the local communities, as they're not paying bills or making purchases.

HERE HERE!!!

Fucking liberals are shit for brains sheep who deserve to have their ideology permanently destroyed and demonized for all time.

yesterday he said he was going to GET THIS DONE. now what Trump? we all knew they wouldn't budge on this so you need to follow through now. Declare a national emergency and GET THIS DONE.

This. Fuck them. If you have a government job anyways, I probably don't like you, because you're a fucking leech of a human being.

Let this shit stay shut down for as long as possible.

Faggot

tru if enormous

Is it possible for Trump to kill 2 birds with one stone, by building the wall using emergency powers and keeping the government shutdown just to rinse cycle the cunts?

i would cum

Agreed. He needs to declare it a national emergency and send out the troops to deal with the riots from no SNAP program and also to shoot dead any and all illegal immigrants.

State of emergency at the Southern border, not martial law. At least you tried.gif

Talking about the details later, after the Dems have gotten what they wanted and have no reason to agree.

So im supposed to believe that city libtards that spend all day ranting about how dumb and detrimental to the nation anyone who doesnt overpay to live in ny or la is gives a flying fuck about a bunch of government workers? They dont even give a shit about the other people living in their apartment building

Yes. I don't know if even Trump has that high of a power level though

All illegals to be declared enemy combatants violating US sovereignty and to be caught dead or alive.

Bureaucratic pigs can feast on their own feces for all I care.

You have to be a massive subhuman to work for the government

No. Their banks and credit unions go through this every time there is a shut down and will cover their bills until they get their backpay.

IT'S HAPPENING.

Attached: 1544507456676.png (960x854, 1.21M)

if they're not willing to negotiate why waste time dumb fuck?

less than 1% and most of them are on paid leave

Attached: 5.jpg (1440x900, 144K)

This.

>1 post by this ID
kill yourself if you didnt sage and this report this thread

You already know it'll continue until his term ends.

I'd love for this to hit mainstream.
>work ur whole life in government feel like ud doing something great.
>no ur just a retard and we feel bad for you so we tell you your work matters.

yep

Attached: 1513461044791.png (506x443, 151K)

Just a few more weeks and food stamp niggers will get cut off. Gonna be one hell of a show.

Hopefully they will kill all white men and take white women as compensation.

FUUUUUGGGG IDS HABBIBIN

oh god this moron thinks he's playing hardball. but the truth is that dems cannot lose this, if trump concedes he comes off as weak and he'll never get his wall thus failing his biggest campaign promise. and because dems will NEVER compromise dragging this out will achieve diddly shit for trump, and when it starts to have a negative effect on the country (and it will) all of it will be laid at trumps feet. it's lose-lose

only a fucking idiot would have backed themselves into this corner

>yfw trump could give two fucks about a wall and did this just to show how useless most public employees are
>yfw free bonus wall to keep stinky poopy mexicans out

Attached: 0E529D04-4ED7-4429-BDB6-5C8E359FDC90.gif (500x347, 1.01M)

Where's Chucky's response on how it's all Trump's fault and Mexico is going to pay for it or whatever kike retard shit?

Retard alert. Dems lose no matter what. Sorry, not sorry, kike.

Source on this? Would be very helpful

stop my dick can only get so hard

If they hired more conservative white men, they'd have more loyal workers