Third Day "WORKING FROM HOME"

>Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was absent from the bench for a third straight day on Wednesday.
>Chief Justice John Roberts said Ginsburg was unable to be present for arguments but would participate in deciding Wednesday’s case via briefs and transcripts of oral arguments.

What needs to happen:
the conservative side that knows Ginsburg will rule against them needs to put an objection on the record saying,
>"We respectfully do NOT consent to Justice Ginsburg's absence and demand the right to argue our case before her in person, if she insists on being absent, then we request that she withdraw from hearing our matter."

Since it is a legal principle that every litigant is entitled to argue his case before the judge, it would be highly improper for Ginsburg not to withdraw in the face of this objection, and if she rules against their side in a 5-4 decision it would be a scandal.

Attached: it-lives.jpg (640x1024, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2019/01/09/ruth-bader-ginsburg-video-lung-cancer-frail-supreme-court-rbg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Larry King can work from home if he wants! Leave him alone!

She's probably already dead and will be working from home for the next decade

shell be fine

FINALLY
ive been trying to Lemmy this ghoul every day this week

Attached: tfw.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>being this new
ask /mu/ what happened to Lemmy

>Chief Justice John Roberts said Ginsburg was unable to be present for arguments but would participate in deciding Wednesday’s case via briefs and transcripts of oral arguments.
why is this allowed?

jews

Attached: RBGallwell-1.jpg (480x354, 41K)

Man if this bitch dies right in the middle of the shut down Dems are going to collectively kill themselves

It shouldn't be. Supreme Court's official rules say:
>Rule 4. Six Members of the Court constitute a quorum. See 28 U. S. C. § 1. In the absence of a quorum on any day appointed for holding a session of the Court, the Justices attending—or if no Justice is present, the Clerk or a Deputy Clerk—may announce that the Court will not meet until there is a quorum

28 U. S. C. § 1 is a law passed by Congress:
>The Supreme Court of the United States shall consist of a Chief Justice of the United States and eight associate justices, any six of whom shall constitute a quorum.

So the absence of Ginsburg is not allowed, since only those judges present form the "quorum" to decide things. If you could be absence the word "quorum" wouldn't be necessary.

>28 U.S. Code § 2109 - Quorum of Supreme Court justices absent
That law implies that the supreme court judges have to be present to "hear" in order to form a quorum - so Ginsburg isn't part of the quorum when she is absent.

Oh beautiful

Where's the screaming for a RBG competence determination examination conducted by an independent medical doctor? At her age and health I doubt she is aware of what day of the week it is

She’s already dead

> (OP)
>>Chief Justice John Roberts said Ginsburg was unable to be present for arguments but would participate in deciding Wednesday’s case via briefs and transcripts of oral arguments.
>why is this allowed?

Probably has something to do with Bohemian Grove and Vasiline.

Bob lol

Attached: 1543235643444.png (785x564, 516K)

holy kek

It's okay, she's a Democrat, so her competency is already assured! Grassley, on the other hand, clearly needs to be removed, as do all other Republicans over the age of 70.

Oh wait, does that mean Trump too? Yes, yes it does sweetie. He's too old to run the country, we need people that can represent this country's vibrant youth, like Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton.

Some how she will still manage to vote Democrat for the next few decades.

Weak bait

And this cucked ass fucking nation and our president allows it.

>hurrrrr muh gunz muh tyranny

user, stop it, that’s. That’s just.. completely possible

Fucking bowie died this way

Attached: 1528396182810.jpg (487x423, 14K)

>blackman tappin forehead
She ain't a shell tho

>shell
her shell, sure, but what about her mind?

Nonononononono

P R A I S E

This is the greatest waste of a get in my life.

Es tut mir leit

Attached: 0ABAD9A5-BB54-4989-8CFB-5C392FA147BF.png (640x1136, 783K)

The median survival time for people who've had a lobectomy is ~2 years. She's on her way out.

you ghouls wishing for the death of an accomplished and devoted woman. What is wrong with you. I raise a toast to 50 more years for RBG.. and for most of you you will be lucky to survive 2 more years with your fatty arteries and stress from sexual frustration.

Reeeeeeeeee how much do you get paid to virtue signal on here?

I bet you draw pictures of dead Trump daily.

No but in my mind I see him dead and the white trash hordes that follow him.. and I see his slut wife deported to the shithole from whence she came.

I bet that median gets a hell of a lot smaller when counting 85 year olds too

Attached: shell.jpg (858x520, 177K)

fuck off. shes gonna burn in hell for being a filthy kike

50? Heck, I can see longer, with all of the advances in medicine. So what if she doesn't come in for work? Are we expected to send people to her house every day to do a wellness check?

That's obvious satire, retard, not bait. Stop trying so hard to be a "cool 4channer,'

Care to wash my balls, good sir? They’re nice and hairy and stinky.

>Chief Justice John Roberts said Ginsburg was unable to be present for arguments
>unable to be present for arguments
Hmmmmm... how long will they allow this to continue?

Attached: 1546963561667.jpg (1464x1953, 386K)

They will violently riot.

Because those kid fucking commies dont wish death uponnis every singke day dozens of times
Kek

I wonder if this was kavanaugh what would the medias reaction be? But rbg is a deep state baby eater. So its all good

shave those balls and I'll probably lick them at least.. I am bi usually.

She is basically on life support and will still be in the hospital when the blizzard hits at the end of this month and power goes out.

She's probably already dead

witch won't live to see the summer. Bless the name of the Lord and MAGA!

>shell be fine
... after they toss her overboard.

Attached: shell-be-fine.jpg (800x576, 169K)

Damn she looks evil.

And full fag the rest of the time

Based Israeli shill

Attached: 1E04EC34-2BF1-4C25-8020-86AC68BC642F.gif (250x250, 884K)

Attached: moonman-583c7b9e9829d.png (1366x768, 631K)

>5,555 infants were just sacrificed for her shell
Fuck man

No she won't.

Attached: libds5ndd4711.jpg (1080x1374, 196K)

Proof of life please. A Hillary double will do

after a few drinks I am open to anything but in my later years prefer a hunky man with large shaved balls.. it's ok we like what we like.

>violently riot
>the left

Attached: 1535677160093.gif (619x619, 1.83M)

What how did you get pics of my units??

digits and reports of her death will come in within the next hour

>MELANIA, A LEGAL IMMIGRANT, SHOULD BE DEPORTED AND IS A SLUT!
>LITERAL MURDERING ILLEGALS SHOULD BE ALLOWED SANCTUARY, AND ALSO YOU SHOULD RESPECT WAMANS
kek

Attached: 602405590.jpg (4500x3000, 1.48M)

Attached: 1543458236384.gif (500x281, 3.88M)

SHUT UP SHUT UP YOU FUCKING KIKE JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR THE ALMIGHTY KEK YOU FUCKING DEMON DEVIL CHILD MOLESTOR DEMORAT KILL YOURSELF!!! KILL YOURSELF IMMEDUATELY!!!!

Attached: 1543970389070.webm (720x720, 1.11M)

Sequential digits confirm "unexpected" funeral this month.

>Melania should be deported to her shithole country
>OMG TRUMP SAID SHITHOLE COUNTRIES YOU GUISE OMG I AM TRIGGERED
>OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE TRUMP WOULD WANT TO DEPORT PEOPLE??!!?!!!!!!??!?!?!? LITERALLY HITLER YOU GUISE

Fucking actually kill yourself.

Never happening confirmed

The old out of touch lady must go. Wtf is wrong with people allowing this antique to have the power she has?
She is probably in a coma or dead already. Fuck the dems
Get rid of all Democrats, Republicans and dual citizens on the Supreme Court

Fucking faggot, wasted these precious getz.

Attached: 1509529547337.png (1256x1320, 1000K)

"WORKING FROM HOME" is the new dead

Kek. Famous last words nearly before every celebrity death. They’re resting, recovering, doing “fine”.

No context. Meaning kek has already killed her

what a waste

Attached: Barefoot-Living-1093-2_670x670.jpg (670x670, 85K)

Stick a camera in front of her at home, stick a monitor in her seat on the bench. If she's too frail to attend in person she should be expected to attend live via video conferencing technology.

Wrong

She won't be fine.

Underrated

ITT: Zoomers who can't into Larry King live.

sadly, of course she'll be fine, because of transfusions of young blood

pay attention to what kek is saying

underrated

DESU her job is easy. Just oppose anything Trump wants and support everything he is against.

Because Roberts is a globalist fucktard

The digits speak. Long live Ginsburg.

I told you fags nothing wood happen.

God Bless Judge GINSBERG

LONG LIVE RBG! KEK WILLS IT!

do you know how bad the jews need her, she'll never die basically a demon

Supposedly, she's just been spotted still alive:

tmz.com/2019/01/09/ruth-bader-ginsburg-video-lung-cancer-frail-supreme-court-rbg/

Can't see her face - easy to fake.

Attached: alive.jpg (1286x1077, 389K)

weekend at ruthie's confirmed

>check’d
soon user
she should just turn around

Attached: A93FD18A-2283-4848-B439-20BE5AB51049.png (1536x2048, 3.4M)

More like working from the funeral home.

Dude what are you on about. That clearly says 6 justices is sufficient.

my thoughts exactly. I want video graphic proof and not and deep-fake bullshit

As we're seeing, it's so easy her unofficially-gag-ordered-under-penalty-of-being-the-next-notch-on-Hillary-Clinton's-strapon-waistplate can do it for her after receiving instructions from glowing niggers that got their instructions from Clinton's owners.

bump

>what is sarcasm