Working for satan

I'm stuck in a painful conundrum bros, and I'm sure some of you are in the same boat as well.

I was pretty much deadset on beginning a career in IT, specifically AWS, since it pays well and can work from home (live in cozy town not be a commutecel or city nigger)

But there is the nagging voice in my head that i would essentially be working for the enemy and would likely end up just as miserable as i am now in my tradie job.

Any of you guys in similar situations? Want a comfy job (ideally a fulfilling one) but find it severely contradicts your political/moral beliefs?

TFW stuck in the matrix forever

Attached: pol.jpg (1043x675, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E2tCkrv5Bn0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is the boomer in passenger?

because he retired after 20 years of his cushy state govt job and can afford a personal chauffeur on his $150k pension

it doesent matter, we'll all be long dead and forgotten about in 500 years. Do what makes you happy. There is no 'enemy'

i guess you have a point

This world is ran by Satan user. Work for experience, look for better options. If things become too much buy some land and some animals live a comfy life out in nice American weather, do freelance when you need the money.

Imported Japanese car maybe

youtu.be/E2tCkrv5Bn0

Fkn kek my d i g i t s , t h r e a d related. Speak of the devil and he shows up.

what a waste of trips

no he doesn’t

What a waste of skin u r

edgy

When I was a kid I wanted to be a pirate. Anything other than being the horror of the high seas is a trade-down for me. That's the way I look at life, every career choice is a drag because I can't afford a warship and no government will even issue a letter of marque in this day and age so it doesn't really matter. Just make the best of it with the hand you've been dealt.

Right side drive, i.e. the correct side.

In american terms, it could be a Jap import. Nissan GTR is my favourite.

Shit dude
Same

I live only so I can hopefully get to space pirating and fuck up asteroid mining rigs

Attached: 1538093456190.png (700x700, 718K)

Learn their technology that you might use it against them.

no it's just the way it's framed and the lens through which it is perceived
>trick camera angle

That’s a perspective that could ease the situation. Hopefully i can find enough happiness outside of work so that I don’t dwell on it too much

I imagine the pirate niche in Finland is wide open

We raid the shores of Estonia every year.

Attached: super_alko.jpg (425x638, 334K)