Iodine + Selenium + Magnesiusm

Jewish trick or no? I heard multiple anons here saying iodine mixed with these supplements grants amazing benefits. Wanna know if it’s true or kike bs.

Attached: 4BF16E01-E1CC-4218-A5D1-A9B2D1FF9906.jpg (223x679, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3976240/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11872201/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also forgot to add zinc if it matters, if not fuck it.

Interesting

do the Iodine alone for 7 days

then continue the Iodine and add the Zinc/Magnesium/Selenium once a day for the next 21 days

What benefits, can you be more specific? Is this the magic mix for cumming buckets like in that one picture that gets around?

OG pic if interested

Attached: A756FBC9-3401-4B42-A339-FBD16D285816.png (1666x874, 229K)

I’ve been taking all at once. Since yesterday. Is that fine or is starting one by one first required..

Yep, I did it. Now I'm on 150 mcg of Synthroid daily for the rest of my life because it fried my thyroid. But have fun trying.

See

sleep and food intake regulation.
iodine and selenium used to be in all sorts of products including bread but were removed, only salt has traces of iodine, that's why people crave salty foods and get fat trying to replenish what they're missing

Bullshit, kike.

Whatever, faggot. I don't care if he does it or not. I'm just telling him the results I had. I do still take the minerals though.

I hope you get raped and killed very soon for being a liar

you're a worthless liar, and a cutdick brain damaged one at that
get killed soon, no joke

dude guzzle all of the iodine you want. A lack of iodine causes goiter. When is the last time you saw somebody western society with a fucking goiter?

Magnesium and zinc are very effective for keeping dopamine receptors active and healthy, and thus help stave off depression and apathy.

t. butthurt iodine salesman

Make sure you acutally have an iodine deficiency.
It will fuck up your thyroid if you take too much.

Kike BS. Through rigorous searching I actually traced back the fucking website where that dumb iodine meme circulating on /SIG/s was written. There a doc clearly states that it is bullshit and excess iodine is harmful for you. Many people who tried that shit also stated that they didn't feel any magical effects and maybe the OPs iodine was laced with mushroom or LSD or something.

Now coming to the supplements which are important. You only need three. Vitamin B12, D, and Omega-3. Zinc too unless you eat bananas, nuts, meat, etc. Apart from this everything else is bullshit and should be ignored.

Aren’t the majority of us iodine deficient to begin with?

I already squirt iodine into my water but what do the other 2 do?

I took 2 drops of J. Crows 5% a day with 500 mL of water daily. It gave me heart palpitations so I stopped. That's basically my experience.

yeah no I like being alive thanks

Two drops of 5% is very high

But too much causes goiters as well. Dont overdo it op...

Not idea what it's like in the states, but over here and in Asia we're actually more likely to have too high intake of iodine. Espeically when Sushi is all the rage as seaweed has stupidly high levels of iodine.

Get your hormones in check, Jow Forums.
Pic related, three drops twice a day.
1/4 tsp of borax dissolved in a gallon of purified water.
Also, drink a dose of magnesium bicarbonate daily.

>Recipe for magnesium bicarbonate concentrate.
-milk of magnesia (Kroger Brand is best, no additives)
-1 liter of seltzer water
Chill the seltzer water and a measuring cup to mix the ingredients.
Pour out a small amount of seltzter from the chilled bottle.
Add 45 ml (3tbs.) MOM to the bottle and return the excess seltzer water to original bottle.
Shake vigorously for 1 minute.
Place back in fridge for 1 hour.
Shake vigorously again till remaining MOM is dissolved completely.
The bottle should implode a bit from the co2 being used in the conversion.
You now have magnesium bicarbonate concentrate.

Standard dose is 30ml added to a glass of water.
Take this and above supplements daily.

Profit.

Attached: 19.jpg (1600x1600, 468K)

Hasnt helped me at all really - been trying for like 8 months. Try to absorb the iodine by ingestion and/or on my skin, and take those supplements daily. No bug difference at all

Selenium supposedly assists the iodine uptake in converting some shit some shit some shit

kek, you're so mad about being called a liar.
Stop lying then

Attached: cutfag problems.jpg (323x326, 38K)

How about doing some independent research and not blindly believing what you read in Jow Forums. You know what google is, right?

The story here goes that our flours/breads were replaced with bromide and most us burgers are now iodine deficient

taking magnesium and zinc
only have positive effects (especially because of the zinc)

i wasnt ill since i take these supplements (1 year now), better sleep, i have more energy and im way more horny (thats good sometimes bad, depends)

Iodine helps counteract the effects of fluoride, which is prevalent in society and actually nearly impossible to avoid. If you want a fucked up thyroid and a calcified pineal, be my guest and avoid iodine at all costs.

I feel like a million bucks. Muscles literally grew 30% over 3 months. Fucking awesome

No, you’re not iodine deficient. Most salt is iodized. Most popular salt in in America is Morton’s iodized salt. Buy it instead of meme supplements if you’re not going to look up toxicity values of minerals.

>grants amazing benefits
and those would be?

>J. Crow’s
Let’s see what happens when they use it on niggers...

I can only kek at this thread, if you need any of this stuff to boost your T it's already too late for you, you're already a low T bitch. Do you think Chad needs any of this stuff?

you didn't evolve to eat iodine. you evolved to eat fish. stop being gay.

Like I said, Zn and Mg have effects on dopamine. Meth users swear by both.
And Zn on top has antimicrobial properties. Infections don't tend to enjoy Zn-rich blood. But don't overdo it.

Nigger it's more about balancing your hormones, not just boosting testosterone.
What I proposed helps your thyroid produce hormones needed to maintain your metabism and circadian rhythm.
You'll sleep better, reduce stress and grow more muscle if combined with an adequate diet and workout regimen.
Don't be so quick to criticize things you don't understand. Pay attention and you might just learn something useful.

>No, you’re not iodine deficient. Most salt is iodized.
Yeah I'll be taking advice from this chemistry genius.
Doesn't know what a fucking Ion is.

>does 3000 ug daily
>doesn't look up the recommended daily amount
That shits all on you. It's 150ug btw, tolerable upper level is around 1100ug daily, a teaspoon of iodized salt has 400ug, the japs ingest about 1000ug daily because of seaweed. Don't over do it lads like this brainlet or you will fry your thyroid after extended periods. Your body stores it in the thyroid so you should really only supplement it if your already deficient/diet is low in it. I take half a drop (my shit is 700ug per drop, put in water drink half, around 350ug) every other day or so and even then I might drop that to once or twice a week cause of multivita/iodized salt with cooking.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3976240/

>abandons thread
Uh oh the pharma Jews are worried that people are curing their own health problems again!

Check out OP’s other shill thread:

Don't fucking take straight synthetic iodine, holy shit that's terrible.
Get iodine in supplemental form, mainly from red algae. Not only is this easier to absorb, but it won't horribly fuck you up.

Attached: 1276143803713.jpg (187x186, 12K)

That’s junk iodine fyi

Huge waste of time and potentially harmful. Anything you need is already in Supermale Vitality. I recommend buying it in bulk: not only are there usually amazingly awesome sales, but every penny you spend helps to fight the globalists.

Is this Alex or Owen?

I take Iodine. I clearly needed it as ever since childhood I had a huge problem with nasal congestion, when I started taking it I could feel the mucus thinning and I could begin to breathe through my nose with my sinuses clear. Just make sure you're not taking crazy doses and DYOR like always but I wouldn't say it's complete bullshit.

Don't overdose on iodine, it's dangerous.

Iodine displaces things like fluoride and bromide which is why it's not promoted anymore. They would rather the masses be stupid and sick.

Go shill your wares elsewhere Alex.
The reason I posted what I did is because it has everything you need without any additive bs.
As for it being harmful, research has proven otherwise.
Borax is a good source of borate, which your body needs and cannot acquire in sufficient amounts with a normal diet.
Magnesium bicarbonate is just magnesium in it's most optimally absorbed form.
The most questionable supplement is vitamin d, which the rd is around a couple thousand IU.
All I'm saying is I have been taking these together for over a year now and I feel great.
Kicked my depression, gained muscle, and I'm feeling great.
Taking these with a balanced diet is necessary.
It's less toxic than tons of supplements you buy off the shelves.

Hey then take snapshot of your thyroid meds with time stamp. If not, you’re a lying kike faggit

Supermale Vitality has been thoroughly researched by top independent scientists and gathers together the most pure natural ingredients not available to the general public. You can't compete with the amount of expertise and knowledge that goes into crafting it. Why take a gamble with your health when the sure thing is already there?

What do you take?

They’re making us all zinc deficient as fuck probably because it causes pic related. What zinc means to health and FERTILITY

>Zinc is a key mineral that cells use to metabolize nutrients. Immune function, DNA and protein production, and cell division are all related to zinc levels in the body. Zinc also enables the male body to produce testosterone. Because of this, your levels of zinc may affect erectile dysfunction.

>As important as zinc levels are to a woman's fertility, it may even more vital to a man's ability to get his partner pregnant. ... Chromosomal changes: low levels of zinc may also be the for reason chromosomal defects in the sperm, which could cause a miscarriage even if fertilization and implantation do take place.

You need iron but you really fucking need zinc. They’re trying to cheat you out of it by giving cows/chickens/pigs high content of söybean in their feed so they’re already zinc deficient by the time they get to you. Look up signs of zinc deficiency and tell me it’s not the issue. Zinc regulates hormones, blood sugar, cortisol levels, fights viral infections, bacterial infections, kills cancer cells, protects eyesight, cognitive function, memory and attention span fucking everything. The Dutch did a study a while back that gave men with low sperm counts extra zinc and folic acid and within 26 weeks their normal sperm count increased 74% percent. We are all engineered to be zinc deficient but it’s reversible. Not just for men but women too we all need it.

Attached: 2B407D7E-788D-4507-8BC8-C0E06E8F3044.jpg (750x751, 124K)

I'm about to get some magnesium threonate. I have a hunch I'm deficient.

Here’s the double blind Dutch study on men’s fertility
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11872201/

OBJECTIVE: To study the effects of folic acid and zinc sulfate treatment on semen variables in fertile and subfertile men.

>INTERVENTION(S): Both groups were randomly assigned to receive one of four treatments for 26 weeks: folic acid and placebo, zinc sulfate and placebo, zinc sulfate and folic acid, and two placebos. Folic acid was given at a daily dose of 5 mg, and zinc sulfate was given at a daily dose of 66 mg.

>RESULT(S): Subfertile men demonstrated a significant 74% increase in total normal sperm count and a minor increase of 4% abnormal spermatozoa. A similar trend was observed in fertile men. Pre-intervention concentrations of folate and zinc in blood and seminal plasma did not significantly differ between fertile and subfertile men.

Start taking zinc sulfate and folic acid fucking now!!! Westerns suffer from zinc deficiency at epidemic levels and it’s entirely by design.

iodine plays a role in thyroid function, probably some other shit too

Why would I waste my shekels on a supplement that I already get the same nutrients from in natural form?
Unless you give me the discount code Alex Jones uses, I'm not buying bruh.

Attached: 1a5plf.gif (360x202, 1.5M)

kys KIKE faggot ,

Attached: the commie kike of POL.jpg (524x240, 54K)

Attached: vitamins life extension.png (784x255, 18K)