BREXIT CRISIS - What next?, majority of MP's trying to subvert will of the people

So... What next? Let's assume at this point that the wishes of over 17m people in the UK, who voted to LEAVE not broker a deal, are ignored.

The majority voted to leave, and it looks like they will be ignored. What is now going to happen? Constitutional crisis, mass civil disobedience, none of the above?

Attached: UKParl.jpg (458x261, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UkVests
twitter.com/JGoddard230616
twitter.com/NicTrades/status/1082616925547622400
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-vote/britains-may-to-hold-parliamentary-brexit-vote-on-january-15-bbc-idUSKCN1P10G2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yellow vests is the only solution
twitter.com/UkVests
twitter.com/JGoddard230616

Hopefully you leave and get more non whites from your former colonies.

How do we deal with left/right bullshit? They managed it in France, not sure we can.

Encourage French bank runs

Trash the EU

Destroy it

It’s the only way to make Brexit happen we must destroy the EU

DO IT

I've been reading up on Saturdays plan... If it works, fucking brilliant... Let's push for that.

It's not left-right it's anti-globalist, people are already getting redpilled by the crackdown and the MP wanting laws to stop people from confronting politicians, next one is on the 12th

The UK doesn’t leave. Life goes on. The far right throws a hissy fit but the vast majority can’t be arsed to care

If they ignore the brexit referendum I don't think the establishment or media have coming their way.

>tommy robinson arrested - 15,000 protestors 5 police injured.

>French yellow vest movement is starting to erode establishment to the point they consider chemical weapons.

>every mp would have to be guarded in case another nut case shoots one of them again.

>Police are reduced nowadays to a skeleton crew. They can barely manage gang crime without a protest

Those riots that happened in london over that black kid dying will be nothing compared to the ones coming if they ignore the referendum.

It's fucking sickening that Farage and others have had to deal with this for years. That tory bint gets some robust heckling and the press lose their shit. Fucking soubry, and Owen Jones (I think it was)... Fucking babies....

We need to clean house in the UK... Parliament is not representative any longer. The lords is just a gravy train. We're paying for these fuckers... It's time to drain our own swamp I think.

Who do you think started these protests around the EU? The uk is already hard at work doing this.

Top Kek DRAIN THE BRIT BOG!

Brexit wasn't a right-wing thing though. I hear that the labour heartlands voted for it 70%.

Yeah, I suppose we have bogs not swamps... Good observation fren... You can be minister for still freshwater mud puddles.

We need to decentralise the debate from london, All these MP's are hiding in the west minister bubble.

Nah the minister of drain water in ignored road pot holes.

Why can't they skype or lync to London? It's not like there's a heavily subsidised bar (where you can still smoke), or an incentivised expenses racket etc etc...

Oh wait.

The wishes won’t be ignored. At this point there are only 2 options:

A. Somehow May pulle out some leverage and gets her deal through

B. The Commons votes down May’s deal and then forces her to extend the Article 50 deadline to negotiate a new deal.

No deal is off the table and a second ref isn’t happening.

There is only 1 thing certain: Britain will fuck off and be outside the EU and we’ll finally be free from their sorry bitching.

Attached: 05C883CE-DEE7-46E4-940B-FB9903E21DCA.jpg (182x268, 12K)

I'm finally beginning to give up on parliamentary democracy. I thought Brexit might have broken the globalist's strangehold, but the truth is that the game was rigged from the start.

Attached: 1529139564641.jpg (480x792, 39K)

>Hopefully you leave and get more non whites from your former colonies.

BEST advice on the thread. Super based Romanian. I love your wymen.

Attached: 2B2207E4-2080-4A5A-857C-327CAD3A6BFF.jpg (400x600, 39K)

>I love your wymen.
I dont you can have them all.

Sorry Hans, you're wrong.

A isn't going to happen - That limbo clause is unworkable even for the treacherous political class of this cesspool

B might happen but if it does it kind of cancels out the original result because of the demographic shift in the last few years. Do we push for best of 3? Best of 5? Best of 15?

"Britain will fuck off and be outside the EU and we’ll finally be free from their sorry bitching" - That's the thing with these krauts... They're either at your throat or at your feet.

FFS can't the frogs keep their snowflake protests to themselves?

You think the yellow jackets are snowflakes?

Fuck me, we truly are lost as a nation...

Thx, amazing. They are so white and trad.

Attached: 5A603010-44C3-4613-9803-401EF6FB5DC5.jpg (727x797, 130K)

>They are so white
Not really
>and trad.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahah

He's a mutti merkel fanboy...

>A isn't going to happen - That limbo clause is unworkable even for the treacherous political class of this cesspool

May seems to have around 295 votes lined up. There is a chance she can ger 20-25 more from Labour eventually.

>B might happen but if it does it kind of cancels out the original result because of the demographic shift in the last few years. Do we push for best of 3? Best of 5? Best of 15?

B was entending Article 50 and negotiating some kind of Norway style agreement.

But come what may, we’ll see your sorry asses leave the EU and I have champagne cooled for the day.

Yes, really.

Attached: 55DC67CD-E52A-4B70-9E68-659CDEF22AEA.jpg (240x234, 26K)

>Yes, really.
Not really I would take a qt bavarian over any romanian woman, you dont know how good you have it.

It is time

Romanian girls are best Manian girls and will always be.

Attached: 189C4592-F832-4503-A772-A06748A4D29B.jpg (1470x2100, 261K)

"May seems to have around 295 votes lined up" - Never going to happen, some of those who don't want it (front benchers) will switch when it gets close, trust me on that.

B would be the dream for you Johan, as one of the few net contributors for us to come back cap in hand would be marvelous I'm sure. Hey, I'm a realist... It might just happen yet. There will (of course) be localised consequences that make the shift back to the EU very short lived, but we'll see won't we.

I hope you enjoy the day we leave as much as I do. You're anti-democratic little club will be toast at some point, of that I have no doubt...

Enjoy the fuck out of it while you can though Friedrich, I wouldn't expect anything less. Going to be harder without us though isn't it :-)....

Israel recently overtook you in GDP per capita.

Fucking Israel!

Attached: 0C42B108-C30A-4A20-BBE0-8FB54C33F873.jpg (188x268, 7K)

Holy shit, she's hot. That's fucking ruined my fucking evening, not going to lie.

>Romanian girls are best Manian girls and will always be.
You know thank God they are leaving the country in droves I can only dream at getting qt asians instead of them.

Ha!, Is that the same Israel who we skim 5% off most of their transactions in the city of London?

:-)

Oh no, they're giving us even more money but are higher in some worthless index... However will we cope?

(what a cunt).

reminder - twitter.com/NicTrades/status/1082616925547622400
she can give it but not take it

She's a fucking intolerable hag who'll end up a lib dem. Fuck her bro....

All the money London makes off of Israel, just streams right back to Tel Aviv, Guess why.

Attached: 9895403C-2D95-450F-9932-87E3230CD7B9.jpg (500x333, 21K)

In fact, what were your output figures today r yesterday Heinrich :-)

China called - they want their disappointment back :-)

Our GDP per capita is higher than yours, Mohammad.

Try again Hermann :-) You're such a fucking try-hard... Bless you.

"All the money London makes off of Israel, just streams right back to Tel Aviv" - www.rightmove.com

Try harder Gerhard, we all know you live with your mum still.

Obviously! That's why you get to run Europe!

All according to plan

Attached: IMG_0042.jpg (744x496, 112K)

Sorry amigo, TLDR...

I don't care if you know the plan or not

I know the kalergi plan of course.

Also, WW2 fritz... Let's not forget that shall we :-)

ww2, is that when you flushed Europe down the toilet and invited 1 billion Commonwealthers?

Kind of, it's the event we turned you into pacifists who invited the worst of the world into europe 70 years later and fucked everything up.

All we did was eviscerate you from geopolitics. For ever... Can't you take a joke or something :-)

Cyclists should wear yellow jackets at all times.

Attached: 1543681724590.jpg (511x671, 70K)

Exceptionally based.

Attached: Agreeor1245za.gif (201x200, 2.11M)

This is the post I was looking for yesterday but all I got was derision. Thanks friend.

Bless. I think he's fucked off.

Where you gone Jurgen? :-)

>politicians
>good faith

Nobody believes this.

Attached: 1426048624141.jpg (353x334, 33K)

Possibly preparing an Anglo hate thread.

I hope I get an invite... I might buy a hat or something.

fuckin kek

Typical kraut though... Fuck him, all mouth no 'hose'

Wear a brodie for maximum performance.

Attached: germankvetch.gif (335x251, 3.91M)

I did some work some years back for a German Intellectual Property Rights company, I won't share the details, but it was a bloody nightmare to be honest.

They were complete control freaks who expected the earth, underestimated the effort required and never quite grasped the real world deliverables for the project. I was glad when it went south truth be told. I wasn't the first to suggest "serves them right".

Budget over-ran by the best part of £60k.

fuck off, Nigel. You poor now, Brexit poor,

On the contrary... I have a new patio this month...

I work for an IP rights company. 3 yrs back we hired some Brits to do some work, they were all talk and no action. Budget overran and we fired their lazy asses.

It looks ugly, Nigel.

Attached: 11CAC85E-1CEE-41E7-8CD9-9012A633412C.jpg (400x266, 58K)

Parliament is in contempt of democracy and is committed treason agasnt British public.

Time ring police

>
They were complete control freaks who expected the earth, underestimated the effort required and never quite grasped the real world deliverables for the project.

“By seeking and blundering we learn". The incredible irony is, a German wrote that.

This was like 10 years ago. I've avoided people like you since then... Nice story though.

The answer is a fundamental rejection of the democratic state. I would happily side with forces not of a democratic nature, why keep up the pretense if we're going to be vote and then our ability to effect change disregarded.

>I work for an IP rights company.

Attached: Deutschmann.png (500x419, 98K)

if the tories ignore the will of the people, they're dead.

if labour continue with the loser trilogy, they, too, are dead.

interesting times.

german garden....

Attached: GermanGarden.jpg (229x175, 12K)

tru dat

We need a clear departure from the existing system. Going to be hard to get there though... Not sure of the best route.

>Queen dissolves the parliament
Can this be done bongs? She's done it to us before when we had too many beers

Attached: dfg1.jpg (600x600, 31K)

Some Germans, not all... Are deluded in the real world. They see efficiency as inalienable and anything other than that as a compromise. Utter nonsense, I refuse to work for the shouty types. Fuck them.

The queen is an EU traitor she will do and has done nothing.

>le evil anglos
>le innocent europoors
kys

Attached: 16.gif (180x180, 216K)

Kind of with you on this fren....

What about Charles. What's the go with that cunt.

>Can this be done bongs?

Theoretically, yes. In terms of our unwritten constitution, not without a general election.

I've no idea of the best route but the possibility of an undemocratic state operating in our interests simply becomes another option. I don't see any revolutionary activity occurring until another 20-30 years at the rate we're going.

Attached: 1527456781391.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

He's an islamist apologist as far as I can tell (cunt - you)

I put revolution at 20 years away. Can't see it before then... I've been thinking about this.

reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-vote/britains-may-to-hold-parliamentary-brexit-vote-on-january-15-bbc-idUSKCN1P10G2

Give me a quick rundown on link related. What are they voting on exactly

(sorry, just called you a cunt, because you are southern hemis, you understand right? cunt?)

A week or so back, an user posted the following—

"The Queen is in a delicate position. Theoretically, she still has power, with every member of the Armed Forces swearing an oath of allegiance to Her Maj, Heirs and Successors; but if she ordered the CGS to dismiss Parliament at the point of soldiers’ bayonets and *he doesn’t agree*, it’s over for her. To exercise power unpropitiously is to lose it.
But if the Crown chooses the right cause (e.g. Brexit), then it’s Game On.

Which is why I keep saying if the Commons betray us over Brexit, forget petitioning Parliament, petition the Queen; don’t demonstrate in front of Parliament, demonstrate in front of Buckingham Palace. Demand the Queen perform her duty as ultimate guardian of Her Subjects’ rights and liberties, and that she instruct Her soldiers to end the tyranny of the Commons."

Relax mate

Never going to happen... The queen is the head of state however she is without power. 50 years ago maybe, these days she is a letterhead and nothing more. Just forget her in this context, she is powerless.

Some people get eggy... good for you cunt.

Fug this is what I'm talking about. Love to see her majesty make a move like this and reinvigorate the nation as it exits the EU

deal at 11pm on the 28th of march

You live in social housing, the locals have a smaller driveway than you do.... What do you do? Ask for a bigger house or shut the fuck up?

Imagine that at a global scale? And you wonder why she's gone quiet?

It's 11am actually.

oh hang on, is it 11pm, as in midnight in europe... You might just be right actually.

Yeah, someone b4, corrected me.
i think we'll just get junker pissed on wine and get him to sign

Attached: 5767.jpg (803x520, 79K)