Humanity was on the cusp of something great at the end of the 90's...

Humanity was on the cusp of something great at the end of the 90's, people seemed to be genuinely excited for the future. What the fuck went wrong?

Attached: 0f93361a75dade4e08e7b7d3394bc8a6.jpg (564x832, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BE9CXWV1alg
youtube.com/watch?v=yERDDbP53Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=QQPJYnr48yU
youtube.com/watch?v=GY5g2fb2En0
youtube.com/watch?v=7iNbnineUCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

internet addiction lead to socially isolated people

>Humanity was on the cusp of something great at the end of the 90's
youtube.com/watch?v=BE9CXWV1alg
youre right user this was the peak of humanity

Niggers and Jews

Social media and intersectionality

Technology...

It brought us closer to those far away and yet put those close to us farther away...

The interweb was a mistake...

Fpbp

Everything was darling
youtube.com/watch?v=yERDDbP53Sw

Y2K

>Rap becomes popular
>Neocons and Clintons in charge
>Birth of infotainment thanks to OJ trial
>Desert storm makes CNN popular and creates 24 hour news cycle
>Rodney King Riots

We were already spinning in the toilet bowl

youtube.com/watch?v=QQPJYnr48yU
this hit #1 in 99
youtube.com/watch?v=GY5g2fb2En0

fight club and the matrix came out that year though. 99 was an angry, angsty year for sure.

9/11/01

Patriot Act, they should have brought it to life with social media instead of sweeping regulations. Give people access to internet and give them high def camera and they'll become big brother on their own, which in turn will make people regulate themselves.

Women.

Everything that has happened since then, is on women.

The 90s was the decade of tens of millions of job loses via deindustrialisation, the entire decade. Internet soma placated it a bit, but it was horrific still.

>What the fuck went wrong?
There was a ripple in the time line and suddenly Vanilla Ice was not president any more!

Attached: vanilla-ice-2.jpg (900x750, 58K)

some things

Smart phones aka addictive filth that makes it easier for the gov't to spy on you. When technology advances Humans regress

90% of these faggots posting here where children in the 90s.

this
web 1.0 was the most kino invention of all time but it all went to shit when they started integrating it in to daily life

this

9/11. Then the following conflicts turned into almost Vietnam-tier quagmires and became an excuse (either directly or indirectly) to flood Western nations with hundreds of thousands of sub-90 IQ shitskins. People became cynical of Western governments (And by extension white peiple) and their prestige was degraded to the point that somehow the new breed of shit libs and cucks felt that it all must be torn down, and that even a barely literate savage from Africa had more to offer than a person of their own culture.

Mandela Effect shit incoming.

Social media and the smartphone were created by autistic asexual nerds and these techs cater to exactly these kind of people.
Too bad that they actually will turn you into an autist too, even if you start out normal.
Facebook and Apple destroyed society by turning everyone into smombies.

Women happened.

The proliferation of women online is directly inverse to the declining quality of the internet.

Iphone and facebook

Her hand is giant btw

The modern world is like living in a real hell
> Love ceased to exist, women became more promiscuous and are more arrogant and masculine

> The men became weak and betas,

> Homosexuality and degeneration is at its peak like never before seen in history

> Technology makes you more manipulable and stupid

> Every time there is more migration in the world and cultures are forgetting

> You live to be a slave to someone and you never enjoy your life

I wish I had lived in the 90s it sounds like a paradise compared to the world of now

Attached: 1546491699896.jpg (317x450, 43K)

The 2008 stock market crash was worse than 9/11. Most people were unaffected by 9/11, but everyone with a retirement account was impacted by the crash of 2008.

>What the fuck went wrong?

niggers and jews got more control, thats what went wrong.

>someone is eating a burger and drinking a milkshake

>omg dis doesn’t happen today. Wahh what happened?

Take off your nostalgia glasses faggot.

jews

Bill Clinton sold us to China

Mr. T ate my balls was peak web, all downhill from there.

Women happened.

Now thots are the majority of bullshit on the internet.

Yeah except the people those in charge WANT to check up on know how to not dox themselves. Ensuring your own privacy can be very easy.

The following:

>Technology
>Globalism
>Niggers and sandniggers

Prove me wrong.

The internet and technology made us aware of who really are as a people, country and society: "But the worst enemy you can meet will always be yourself..."

Women.

Y2K glitched the matrix

>What went wrong
I say this with deep regret but-America

we ran out of white people

It's not what you see that's important, it's what you don't see.
No niggers, no spics, no faggots, no trannies or other degenerate jewry.

neoliberals driving us to pointless conflicts in the 80s and the final seeds of the communist propaganda department blooming in universities in the early 2000s

Attached: yuri bezmenov.jpg (225x225, 11K)

TFW you will never part like it's 1999 ever again.

The future came.

It really was youtube.com/watch?v=7iNbnineUCI

>Everything that has happened since then, is on women.
And even before.

The story of humanity, ever since Eve, is that story of the
efforts made by woman to diminish man and make him suffer,
so that he may become her equal.
-- Henri de Montherlant (1896-1972), _Young Girls_ (1936)

world and internet worked when it was just men.

now women are involved, and everything has gont to shit.

It wasn't the cusp of anything, it was before the high of the cultural revolutions which occurred after the end of WWII had worn off.

Liberalism felt good, which is why many people support it.

Think of it like using drugs, there is initially a high but over time you become addicted and the effects wear off. And negative effects like losing your cognitive function, hair, beauty, etc wears off.

That is all that happened.

and it was a disappointment

Attached: the depressing future.jpg (1560x671, 672K)

checked and truth

>That is all that happened.
Women happened.

Before 2000, 99% of women had no fking idea what the internet was.

they voted a nigger into office. god took revenge

Unironically fpbp. The internet and by extension social media has completely fucked young people.

Human society always swings between the two extremes of capitalism and feudalism.
We are now entering a new age of feudalism.
Proof: Almost everyone is a wage slave.
A select few (lords) hold all the power and money.
Social uplifiting is almost impossible now (student debt!).
Travel gets more and more expensive.

In short, we are turning into medieval serfs.

You know how remarkable the 90s was when we are almost on the 20s and nobody gives a shit about the 2000s and much less to 2010s. We are at the bottom

Look what women used the internet for, once they figured out how to use it.

Thats your answer.

Massive recession, housing crash, loan crash, inflation made things impossible to afford, and college became too damn expensive

The borders started opening and suddenly everything went to shit. It is almost like people were happier being around their own kind or something.

jews did 9/11, built ugly buildings, made social media, crashed the economy and imported millions of immigrants to destroy our identity.

caused by single mothers and over-spending of single women whom spend every sent they earn on bullshit cos they expect the state or a beta to pay the rest.

9/11

"End" of the cold war Honeymoon period finished.

Reality sets back in with 9/11.
The subverted generation (Generation X0 starts getting into poisitions of power and destroying America from the inside.

This indeed.

This nigger right here.

Attached: interupt school to say school is important.jpg (610x395, 58K)

Don't forget
>Assault Weapons Ban
>Waco
>Ruby Ridge
>(((DMCA)))
>Pop was popular
>Rock became corporatized/sanitized

I unironically believe 9/11 diverted us into the current timeline.

Attached: CD2225DF-B617-4C6B-BB97-235768136AF9.jpg (493x681, 65K)

>what went wrong
>9/11

have you been living in a cave for the last two decades?

>A select few (lords) hold all the power and money.
and have written incredibly strict regulations in all aspects of business so that is very difficult to start your own

>Pop was popular

Attached: popular music.jpg (620x616, 49K)

Social media happened

America exported their multicultural culture and then destabilised Iraq and Libya

Honestly, I'm just fucking tired man. All these things you posted are real and I see it in everyday life. I think I might suicide soon

They pulled it

Attached: A27E0A02-2406-4DEE-BDE2-0E974809F92D.jpg (903x678, 159K)

This music is terrible. Why did we stop being able to produce decent music 50 years ago?

Also she is not tapping on a smartphone with one hand, eyes glued to the screen.

the kikes and their kikery

Women happened.

Before 2000, there was no women on the internet.

>Rap becomes popular
Already happened in the late 80s and early 90s.
>Neocons and Clinton in charge
Again, this also had happened in the late 80s and early 90s.
>Birth of infotainment thanks to OJ trial
Happened in '95
>Desert storm makes CNN popular and creates 24 hour news cycle
CNN started the their 24 hour new cycle in '91
>Rodney King Riots
This happened in '92.

All of the things you mentioned happened well before the end of the 90s. I think easy access to the Internet and 9/11 have more to do with it than any of this.

Social Media is what went wrong.

Sad, but Bush was a worse, liar of a president than Obama. At least Obama made his loyalties known.

No they didn't. The 90s were degenerate, leftist and nihilistic and enjoyed it. It's also the decade of GenX and Kurt Cobain, when that self-murderer killed metal. Fuck the 90s. The only decent decade were the 80s.

Watch The Wrestler!

Right, Nigel, the Middle East was so stable before McDonald's arrived in Baghdad.

the internet was like a nuclear bomb that got dropped on society.
The internet is the real reason millennial are such fuck ups.
Imagine being a child in a world that no longer exists. Imagine coming of age in a social landscape that suddenly radically alters in your most sensitive developmental years. How were they supposed to navigate those challenges? The internet was not some incremental change to technology it was a radical departure from what came before it.
Marshall McLuhan once said that all electronic media is tripping, inner tripping. We are now plugged in and tripping 24/7. Society is no longer functional and only tottering forward on momentum, we are all participating in a mass psychosis.

TFW you will never typ like it's 1999 ever again.

Worked fine, till women got involved.

you grew up

social media didnt happen until 2007-2008

Off by one

Same thing that happened to rome after the fall of carthage.

Kek

the 90s were a great time. didn't realize it then, and honestly things could have even gotten a lot better

i turned 18 in '91. clubs, partying, girls...i did a lot of all of it

the internet, which i was excited about from the moment i heard about it in '95 or so, really has been the cause of the shit way things are now

yes we know more information as we simply have access to anything we want at our fingertips, but social media has greatly fucked up the balance of relationships

now everyone, especially women, who aren't driven primarily by sex but rather by the acquisition of things such as status and money are constantly looking for someone better, always communicating w a multitude of guys in an effort to pick the best one. in the 90s if u met a chick, got her number and were taking her out, there was a 95+% chance she would meet u and not bail. now a chick will keep checking her phone and if that guy (out of 50 she's talking to) she likes just a little bit more happens to text she'll blow u off in a second. shit like that rarely happened back then for 2 reasons, first she wasn't taking to so many guys, and second people had more dignity in how they acted unlike today where it's everyone for themselves all the time

i've been married 15 yrs so i'm out of the game but what what i hear things are a lot shittier than when i was coming up

Jews decided to pull it.

cringe

Tpbp

Attached: 2008.png (1865x312, 40K)

>Liberalism
>Universalism
>Individual atomization
>Anglosphere Democuckery
>Hitler lost
>Juden

There proved you wrong.

>It brought us closer to those far away and yet put those close to us farther away...
Well put

>especially women
I tell you all, women are what fked this all up.

It was CONTAINED, Sadam kept all the isis fucks in check by murdering them and gaddaffi stopped Africans trying to cross the Mediterranean.
Your country fucked everything (mine supporter you but we had zero real impact)

really?

Attached: JewishTakeout.jpg (700x390, 50K)