The art of the DEAL in action gentlemen

The art of the DEAL in action gentlemen

Jokes aside, what leverage does he have on the dems?

Attached: 2185FF2F-73BD-4A3A-86DF-F66BB5AB1038.jpg (1242x824, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealDark_Kent/status/1082872969368547328?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

saged hidden you are mentally ill seeth demorat day of the rope coming

It's 5bn. There are existing barriers in place and voting for them wasn't controversial. They just want to stick it to Trump

>Jokes aside, what leverage does he have on the dems?
HE KNOWS EVERYTHING. MUELLER WORKS FOR TRUMP.

Attached: 1538894851102.jpg (1932x1305, 1.72M)

Attached: 1520599754012.png (1214x1020, 447K)

I’m faaar from being a retarded leftist user
And i’m also not keen of sucking orange cocks but you seem to be an expert

Attached: BF8D4F79-2E8E-4FB8-8760-9B7040A1E6A2.jpg (600x400, 31K)

This is genuinely the most pathetic post I've ever seen him make.

Then why does trump refuse to reopen the governement except for the dept of homeland security unless a wall is funded?
He’s literally keeping Americans as hostages, don’t seem like leverage to me, he already said he was going to take the blame and he is the fucking POTUS
As he said himself, the shutdown is a sign that the president lack leadership

Attached: 8C53A143-ED8A-484F-9EBD-2465E3A6E5BB.jpg (702x422, 41K)

t. shareblue

oops, I forgot I'm not allowed to have opinions that deviate from your own

>what leverage does he have on the dems?
The support of the American people

Democrats rely on big government, their voter base is losing more due to the shutdown. The longer it goes on the more people will turn on them.

Sure you are, but only when genuine. I, for example, don't like nazis.

You, on the other hand, are a CTR/DNC shill.

Attached: le memelab.jpg (1026x632, 261K)

No, the Democrats are because they've dug their heels in over a frankly trivial amount of money.

>As he said himself, the shutdown is a sign that the president lack leadership

So did Obama lack leadership as well then?

that their voters will starve to death if they don't get their EBT

alot, it is literally there fault the gov is still shut down.

HAHAHA

>You, on the other hand, are a CTR/DNC shill.
Wrong again, idiot.

Trump is going to change america

Also reported that he slammed his fists on the table, you know like a child. Then probably stormed off to his office throwing his papers across the room (again).

Nah senpai, I am pretty good at this

Attached: image.gif (400x224, 2.6M)

Their masters can't get payed when the government is shut down

Because leverage, you fucking retarded idiot. The left is only motivated by muh optics. Fucking hell, you dipshits.

Bless the name of the Lord and MAGA

I'm sure you understand, what with your stressful job and all HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The senate approved the bill 100-0. It's only Trump that won't sign it.

lol, that's pretty damn pathetic, let's see if you can lower the bar even further

Who is your handler?

>what leverage
Enough rope and scaffolding to build a pyramid.

You did it, congrats! I know this is asking a lot, but let's see if you can go any further.

Well yes he did lack leadership and got fucked
As I said I’m not a leftist nor a obongo supporter

What leverage does he have Cletus?

MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL

Anything of substance to add, dumbass kike?

You're not far off the mark. The longer it drags on, the worse it gets for certain groups dependent on federal subsidies. Then you remind them that only one decision is holding up their access to the feed trough. The Democrat's stoic denial of Trump's wishes will start to look like the pigheaded obstructionism it is once the voter base gets hungry.

twitter.com/RealDark_Kent/status/1082872969368547328?

The fact that he can declare a national emergency and use the military to build it without letting them have a say in anything. They should concede what they can or else they will get nothing

Doesn't matter. No one in Congress is /ourguy/.
There isn't even anyone in the White House that's /ourguy/.
But if we can get a wall, that's at least something.

the fact that government shutdowns only hurt government employees and welfare leeches, neither of which vote republican

Do these tricks actually work in neo-marxist circles? Surely they taught you you how to behave on Jow Forums. Ridicule does not work here.

Bye-bye!

Attached: 1542835817177.jpg (600x422, 56K)

>waste of time

Attached: image.jpg (563x518, 48K)

Well, you are an expert of making pathetic posts so maybe your onto something

>Half of the trump family is Jew
>Trump policy is Israel 1st
>this trumptard call me a kike

I always wonder if you guys have cognitive dissonance or if you’re just trolling

Attached: 18DD8EA9-93A6-4FA8-9070-76A7BC825E67.jpg (640x451, 29K)

Kek

Blue voters will shift from blaming Republicans/Trump when it hits that their food stamps and health care are suddenly, fully unavailable. It'll be up to Trump to control the narrative at that point.

Less crimes committed by Latinos, and more grandeur for Latinos everywhere.

If Trump backs down he loses reelection. If dems back down then Trump gets the wall and he gets reelected. If neither backs down and Trump declares a national emergency to build the wall it'll enter court limbo land and Trump gets to tell his people see I'm trying to build the wall and dems get to scream orange nazi hitler. Reelection status unknown, but favoring Trump.

That's why you've stopped replying to me, because what I'm doing isn't working.

I'd like to keep you EXPOSED, shillberg, that reverse psychology is entry level on /b/

So why not go back there, child?

Wew, age insults might work you say? What is next - incel shaming? HAHAHAHA

they really failed at your training

Meh I wish, I'm convinced it's going to be 4 full years of massive stalling and kvetching until dems regain control and put us back in overdrive to Venezuela

So no?

Worry about the muslims coming to kill you and all your friends in the IDF kike. Israel won't make it to 71 and the world is watching your government full of inbred retards look like fools. How does it feel watching your world collapse? You scared little bitches can't even understand what's happening anymore. You're not used to losing this bad. Guess what? You'll never win again.

I got 5 on it

Hey half ass Italy fuck you.

Hey American fuck you.

Uh, the fucking government is shut down, dumbass, did you forget who made it happen or did you have a recent head injury?

Attached: fainting.jpg (465x355, 101K)

He has the livelihoods of like 20 million of their voters held hostage. If they don't get the government rebooted they will all lose their homes and their futures.

Schumer and Pelosi are acting tough but they have zero leverage to use against Trump on this.

Attached: 51628 - abuse animated artist_egoralexeev blood explicit foal gif glue_trap kitchen pest shit sticky (1000x720, 729K)

Sup, nigger

Must be why Trump is yet to directly invoke the Israel Wall funding comparison.

EBT cards won't work after January. Pelosi and Schumer will then have to explain to their base why protecting illegal shitskins is more important than feeding citizens.

Attached: whi_peepo.jpg (596x600, 110K)

nah, DNC paid actors typically don't bother to debate.
they are the ones responsible for the 1 post by this ID slide and demoralization threads.
DNC tends to favor demo tactics while israeli intelligence favors sliding.
no this here is a case of a redditor come to troll the magapedes epic style

Thanks for your input Mohammed.

Dem voters (illegals and minorities) rely on gibs
Gibs rely on taxes and an operational government
No government means no gibs
No gibs means Loqueesha can’t stay a welfare queen and has to feed herself like everyone else

Reminder that if Trump actually wanted a wall, he would have pushed for it when republicans owned the house and senate.

Trust me I hope I'm wrong

show flag

There's no reason to be mean.

Attached: 014c1c9a6b9a768f975c30040e6c92a3f576807a84c6e07702bdd1769b402cbf.jpg (255x133, 6K)

Good analysis

Yeah show flag faggot!!

>needing 60 votes in the Senate was the hurdle until..................
Nuclear option!

(You)

You’re welcome Mutt jr

Attached: EC9E76D8-6C11-4E8D-A67E-E37C5138CF92.gif (354x200, 2.21M)

Attached: you.png (800x1016, 1.27M)

That would be a Senate override, so wrong.

Absolutely no leverage at all

U dum as fuck
Jew rat Schumer and Pelosi are squirming
No where to hide after midterms

>They just want to stick it to Trump

You mean like Republicans did to Obama for eight straight years? Revenge is sweet. Buckle up, bitches. That thin skinned idiot is throwing fits already? Fantastic. Democrats are just getting started. We are going to drive him insane and I am going to enjoy watching you Trumpsters cry.

He doesn't need leverage, this is purely for optics. He could declare a national emergency and use the military to build the wall. That's probably what's going to happen and always was. By doing it this way it shows that they forced his hand and he had no other choice. Absolute genius of a man.

How does it feel knowing the wall will be built

Attached: 1485066806416.png (665x685, 392K)

>LIE
>LIE
>you are tho

Fucking greedy Mexicans. Just pay for the wall already!

Their own democrats are the ones who will go without pay

Attached: 72695D03-56B5-4EFB-A587-3455D5E7BFAD.jpg (606x338, 48K)

us buckle up bitches? everybody involved is watching the calander, everybody in Washington is concered about a lvl5 chimpout on the 2nd of next month. nigger burn and loot for nothing, now imagine them with a legitimate grip AND on a national scale

The leverage he has on the dems is that their most dedicated voting block starts starving on February 1st.

DO IT! UNLESS YOU GOT NO BALLS!

Attached: DO IT.jpg (299x168, 6K)

Realistically why couldn't mexico pay for the wall?

Attached: Mexican GDP.png (1320x708, 137K)

sounds pretty simple, trump's base wants a wall, the dem's base wants fed

Francois stay out of our politics you have no idea what you are saying.

They're assholes!

How'd that work out for Republicans again? And the divide in the Republican ranks are all white, genteel sorts of people. When the Democrat party splits, there will be violence.

Shut the fuck up Mohammed

Obama and Trump are incredibly similar
Both came into office with negligible political experience
Both ran a campaign clearly valuing personality over policy
Both distilled the policy side of their campaigns into one, largely symbolic change they wanted to inflict on Ameriica, Obamacare in the former case and the Wall in the latter.

If the American people voted a man in on a single piece of policy, that policy deserves a chance. Obamacare has all but crumbled. Lets see how The Wall fares.

Obama had republican complicity to go along with every single Dem. Trump has at most half of his own party if he wants to do anything serious.

>You mean like Republicans did to Obama for eight straight years? Revenge is sweet. Buckle up, bitches. That thin skinned idiot is throwing fits already? Fantastic. Democrats are just getting started. We are going to drive him insane and I am going to enjoy watching you Trumpsters cry.
You're a big guy

Attached: 1538941780143.jpg (800x1200, 260K)

How long will the dems want their voters not to receive their Gibs for? Why do they want to deny the people their Gibs?

Attached: 1546424277318.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

yup, that's exactly it. although i'm hopeing he DOES declare a national emergency. and goes around Pelosi and congress. that would be a wounderful fuck you to Pelosi and the new crop of congresinal bitches