How batshit crazy do you have to be to do this?

What could possibly be their end game? Do they actually want to push tax payers out, and secure popularity with illegal aliens? What could possibly be the benefit here? And don’t tell me it’s “doing the right thing.” This is insane by any standard.

Attached: 20BB8A1D-D6D2-4D34-8836-C1DA7A4EA4B5.jpg (1242x1729, 873K)

Taxes and debt keep you enslaved to their system.

The more money tax payers are forced to pay to support illegals, the more these politicians can skim off the top. It isn't rocket science.

These are just ape status games user
The effects don't matter, it's about getting power now
They are betting that it will get them more votes, more power, fuck the outcome... You can always abandon the city later

I'm sick of the fucking insanity. I sometimes wonder if this is purgatory. At the very least it's the twilight zone.

But they actually can’t skim much when they’re broke and running out of money, and/or supply of funds decreases as people move. It doesn’t add up.

>Thinks self hating whites will ever leave NYC

they will just take it from other white states

Wut

Attached: 4ECEC220-30B7-4CC5-9E99-56F5D5419798.jpg (960x706, 117K)

Middle class white Americans are abandoning the democrats in droves. Look at the proportion of the white vote that goes to republicans, it goes up every election. They need new voters, and they aren’t going to win back whites, so they import a new electorate. And even if illegals can’t vote (at least some do for sure), their kids will.

>Fed collects taxes
>Distributes it to the states where shitskins get gibs
This isn't hard

How can the state afford that?

Thank You user I couldn't have said it better

Insurance rates and hospital rates will just increase for people who pay
And hospitals will just continue to operate at a net loss and it won't matter, they'll never close a hospital that provides gibs

This is a hellworld. Everything eats each other.

>Live in country with cheap but shitty healthcare
>Other country says I can get free healthcare and it's of better quality
>Don't have to be a citizen
Give me one reason not to move.

If your white good luck with that. America is FUCKED.

Attached: USA.jpg (1200x1880, 1.12M)

What exactly are they "skimming off the top?" Politicians get WAY more money from lobbying groups and business interests. If you're referring to them trying to give all these people citizenship after they were the party that was nice to immigrants then that makes sense because those currently illegal immigrants would then get the right to vote.

If you're referring to money, theres no money in protecting immigrants. But there IS a chance for continued power since the US has been consistently around 50/50 split between the parties. Dems know if they can get all the new immigrants on their side they can tip that and have power for years to come. Republicans need to get on the bandwagon before they become irrelevant.

It’s divide and conquer. They bring migrants in, give them free stuff that regular people have to work hard for, and then don’t enforce any sort of policing so that migrant crime escalates. The hope is that people will go stir crazy and attack migrants rather than politicians. It brings war and chaos onto our streets rather than conventional wars which are confined to overseas zones

The point is just to have a base large enough to guarantee every election going forward. It's the same goal with the illegals in TX, some illegals vote and they all vote D, and practically everyone with illegal family votes D too. Enough white Americans have been brainwashed with the idea that because carefully selected, rigorously integrated immigrants from culturally-similar countries was good for America, letting more people in = unmitigated good. The shit we laugh about about how those hordes of Somalis and Hondurans are supposedly doctors and scientists and stuff, a lot of white middle class people actually believe that. They think the rest are "fleeing terrible conditions" without stopping to think about how the US can't continue to just take in millions of foreigners year after year, especially given the costs of the ones already here.

IMO it's the single biggest crisis facing the US, and it's really not that hard to understand. One party has found a pretty effective strategy in importing voters, promising infinite freebies, and calling anyone who dissents mean and racist. The other party is too cowardly to meaningfully oppose the tactic. The GOP has been effectively cowed by the label "racist" even as people are beginning to openly acknowledge that it doesn't mean anything any more.

SOMEBODY CALL ICE

Fewer whites voted for Trump than Romney as an absolute number. Granted, that has a bit to do with how old white demographics are, but it is mostly whites not enthused about the GOP. I can't say they aren't abandoning the DNC, but you'd have to be really wishful thinking to assume they are ready to pull the red lever. I know a ton of middle class whites here in North Carolina who, for no reason they can articulate, just hate le orange man and that's that. No change since inauguration day. I just assume most whites are cattle now and probably won't shift their vote though they might just not vote if you can blackpill them hard enough. I'm thinking people should get involved with homeless and refugee charities to help guide the human waste into these middle class neighborhoods.

If this is what new york wants to do we have no right to complain.

>America is FUCKED.
Literally 10% of the people in my nation's capital vote communist. Not hurr-anything-to-the-left-of-Thatcher-is-gommunism but honest-to-god self-ascribed communists.

When I'm out /nightwalking/ I no longer see a single white person or can hear my native language spoken anywhere where I live.
Compared to that, you're just peachy.

>can still live in a city
>euro cities just starting to become unlivable shitholes
better than us already. we're mostly entrenched and normalized to it

You have to preach to the farthest right just to get the base to move a single inch. (in IRL-online it has moved very far, indicative of the actual thoughts of americans)