BREAKING:Trump tower Honeypot to be exposed. Justice Department obtains Natalya Veselnitskaya emails

Attached: 6B65185C-E7FB-42B8-AC72-E54E8E0838C7.jpg (750x923, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/russian-attorney-natalia-veselnitskaya-charged-with-obstruction-of-justice-in-us-court
youtu.be/YE4kGImvC6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The insurance policy will be totally revealed. Israel is fucked.

Attached: 1520187280814.jpg (1612x1648, 1.67M)

>literally change reality and then get mad about your new reality
What kind of autism is this?

They aren't exposing shit. A great way to cover up the fact the Trump Tower meeting was organized by Hillary is to seize the evidence. Justice will only be served if the people make it happen.

Do research.

Attached: 1532396728015.jpg (2809x2952, 2.49M)

Why is Benjamin Netanyahu and Mossad low IQ faggots so scared of Mueller?

Attached: 1531691909364.png (1261x1021, 449K)

>Trump Tower meeting was organized by Hillary
Your tinfoil is a bit tight.

We need to utterly collapse this last remaining leg of the hoax.

The 2016 Trump Tower meeting involving Veselnitskaya (Fusion GPS agent) was clearly part of ongoing "sting" operations against Trump's family and campaign. In addition to her ties to Fusion, the persistent rumor last year was that Veselnitskaya had been secretly granted permission to be in the U.S. obtained via help from Loretta Lynch's DOJ (namely the US Attorney for SDNY Preet Bharara). The moment those comms are obtained and revealed, we can oficially say that the entire Russia hoax has been debunked

It was arranged and organized by agents loyal to Hillary. That's just a statement of fact. Veselnitskaya was a contract employee for Fusion, the company being paid by Perkins Coie on behalf of the DNC/Clinton campaign.

>come to Jow Forums
>screech tinfoil
>think you don't stand out like a sore thumb

Why are you shills so fucking retarded? Especially since it was Obama who let the woman into the country, then used that to get a warrant for a thing that hadn't yet happened, then covered for Hillary. No I get it, you think if orange man goes away then hillary will be president- you think this because you're either a woman or a low-test male, possibly non-white. But the reality is that attempting to subvert American law openly will eventually lead to you and your side being killed, so frankly I say- shine on you crazy diamond. Can't wait for the inevitable civil war.

>we can oficially say that the entire Russia hoax has been debunked
and then we can start killing these traitors including their mouthpieces in the media.

Just burn this country to the ground, so tired of all the bull shit

You wont hear me object to any of the many dozens (hundreds?) involved in these sloppy spy games against Trump being executed for treason

This is some convoluted fucked up shit right here my fucking brain hurts
foxnews.com/politics/russian-attorney-natalia-veselnitskaya-charged-with-obstruction-of-justice-in-us-court

All Trump has to do is give the word

Attached: 1546887478437.jpg (660x751, 169K)

Attached: flee.png (1546x977, 1.04M)

Is cherry-picking exactly what you want to show and then compiling it into an easily transmittable image research? Or is it self-serve propaganda.

>Threatens too disclose
>Man has evidence to bring this all down and bring justice and peace to the world but decides naw not gonna release it.
Either it isn't as big as you hope or Trump is an actual moron.

is reporting on fake bullshit stories by anonymous sources for over 2 years the truth? Then at the same time the media claims that no leaks come out of the mueller investigation? I sincerely hope all the major journalists get bullets in their heads from a firing squad in guantanamo Bay

>Shine on you crazy diamond
10/10 did kek

Attached: 1540666985194.jpg (1566x1756, 833K)

Attached: mueller.jpg (1473x2438, 961K)

Attached: 1538622805613.jpg (1684x1499, 761K)

Attached: 1532122536672.jpg (3872x2530, 2.04M)

Sexy Russian spy lady meets with Trump Jr.
Sexy spy lady meets with pee pee tape man before and after Trump Jr. meeting
We know Hillary hired pee pee tape man
Game over

Attached: 1535936082232.jpg (1913x1044, 827K)

kill yourself you sniveling rat kike

>Sexy Russian spy lady was hired by pee pee tape man who was hired by Hillary
Obviously

Attached: 1529728895309.jpg (2762x2000, 3.01M)

>Natalia Veselnitskaya - a Trump-hating fan of the late John McCain - was initially denied entry into the United States, only to be allowed into the country by former Attorney General Loretta Lynch under "extraordinary circumstances" so she could represent Fusion GPS client Prevezon Holdings in a civil case brought by the US attorney's office in Manhattan.
Fusion GPS again that’s weird r
>Prevezon is owned by Russian and Israeli businessman Denis Katsyv
Every fucking time
>Meanwhile, hours before Veselnitskaya attended the Trump Tower meeting to lobby Trump Jr. about the Magnitsky act, she met with Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson.
DELET tHIS
>heavily redacted Fusion GPS bank records reveal DNC law firm Perkins Coie paid Fusion a total of $1,024,408 in 2016 for opposition research on then-candidate Donald Trump - including the 34-page dossier
Oi vey
>Baker Hostelter paid Fusion $523,651 between March and October 2016 on behalf of a company owned by Katsyv to research Bill Browder
Gee i wonder who bill browder is?

There's a lot of criminality that went into "Russian spy lady meets with Trump Jr"
She was technically not allowed into the US. She was given special dispensation to come here in 2016, proffered and actuated by the dirty Lynch DOJ and Preet Bharara (corrupt poo man who was then US attorney for SDNY)

>is it self-serve propaganda.
>Now let me tell you about Russia collusion

Attached: 1543357047858.jpg (1280x800, 573K)

Israel larped as Russia and framed Trump (using Russian Jews/FBI informants) in order to have an insurance policy they could use to remove him from office in case he were to get elected.

>Bill Browder
Lest we forget
youtu.be/YE4kGImvC6A

Yawn, so dull

>Bill Browder made $1.5 billion in Russia
>paid no tax
>gave $400 million to Hillary
>glow in the dark niggers helped

This is canon.

Why didn’t the media jump on Putin for saying this in the middle of all this neo nazi/Collusiok hoax hysteria.

Because they know it’s true

best post i read all day.

Attached: rila-fukushima-292x402.jpg (292x402, 18K)

Good post

Attached: image.jpg (300x370, 37K)

so am i understanding this correctly in that trump baited and hooked deep state faggots with the trump tower meeting and were about to see proof?

Lets hear the sextapesdonald mosquito frequemcy wallpenetration style