TSA agent forced to cut sons' soccer clinic due to shutdown

Orange Blumpf made two nine year olds cry. Are you happy Jow Forums?!
>Pic fucking related!

Attached: IMG_20190109_162703849.jpg (2448x3264, 1.65M)

Celia Hahn should be fired and laughed at

This shutdown is amazing.
I am hoping people realize how much they rely on the government.

Hahaha, another democratic family suffers.

but why? she might miss one paycheck and her life falls apart? sounds like she had financial issues that far predate the shutdown

Soccer clinics are expensive, especially the ones that travel. At least 80% of all bureaucrats in the federal government can be removed permanently without affecting anything.

>soccer
>crying
It’s ok, he was gay anyway

FUCK HAVE BORDERS AND LAWS AND SHIT

Good, now maybe the boys won't grow up to be faggots.

Soccer is such a gay and faggy sport. Any dad that puts their son on a soccer team instead of a football team should be best down.

>federal worker
>never planned for a thing that happens every couple of years without fail

Fuck off

Nah, nigs ruined football years ago. Go innawoods, lift weights and cut firewood. It's all the sport one needs.

Who tf plays soccer in winter?

yes. execute the family for treason.

Attached: dead laura.png (850x795, 194K)

Was about to post this. Play fucking hockey.
>checked

I am a Section 8 landlord. Just got my shekels today.

Feels good, man.

Oh nooooooooooooo!

Jesus, fuck these pussies. My father went on strike when I was a kid and I don't remember being sad sack of shit. My father had a plan and worked it out. When we couldn't do nice things for awhile, I understood. No one cared that American companies left to Mexico thanks to NAFTA. I know now it was always their plan.

Yeah where were Chuck and Nancy when factories across the country were shuttering and people were out on their asses not just furloughed waiting for backpay? Sick in the head monsters

The guy who fondles yer balls at the airport and steals toothpaste... boo fucking hoo

Oops... lesbian convert I mean

*AHEM
>Fuck this guy
>Fuck his stupid kids
And more importantly,
>Fuck soccer

Attached: 1473934635493.png (554x400, 66K)

>9 year old boy
>crying in public because they can't play a game

Fucking pussies, yes, I'm happy.

BASED

She had to tighten her belt like everyone else.

I'm on the same camp, but rather how unnecessary it is. I'm loving it. They aren't passing any bullshit laws or spending money that isn't theirs.