Self-defense vs. "Nigger"

>man calls another man of African descent a nigger
>African physically assaults him
>man pulls gun and shoots the African in self defense
Is this legally considered self-defense in the US? Can any lawyers weigh in? Memes aside, I'm curious as to how this would play out in real life. Has this ever happened?

Minorities are well known for having inferiority complexes, and it seems as though leftists have a sort of implicit understanding that the darkies shouldn't be held accountable for their actions or something

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (868x714, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_words
youtube.com/watch?v=2Xp4yjf3DyY
youtube.com/watch?v=rwBVxcnhzYY
youtube.com/watch?v=6kMcsEaDiKE
youtube.com/watch?v=UD04s55odfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>man calls another man of European descent a cracker
>European does nothing because the (((TV))) told him so
>European gets beat to death with brick

how rude,
>also you are now aware of your breathing

>it seems as though leftists have a sort of implicit understanding that the darkies shouldn't be held accountable for their actions or something
No! I've never even thought to contemplate such a thing!

I apologize

Well you're now aware of your blinking

Attached: 1528427780572.jpg (184x184, 13K)

This has never worked on me, am I a superior being?

>man of African descent

Just say "black guy", cuck.

They busted their ass all through the 60s to be called "black", they're black.

Attached: 1278438912269.jpg (333x333, 77K)

>Is this legally considered self-defense in the US?
It honestly depends on where you are.

It's legal but have fun having your life destroyed when (((the system))) finds out

Depends on what state you're in.

Attached: 419fba644f78a3cd93eba13d58d778ade40c94e50db6674abe4093ebfdfd7b43.jpg (819x1024, 661K)

Which states and which comes? List?

"Nigger" is considered fighting words by lawyers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_words

If you call a nigger a nigger and get your ass beat then you're on you're own legally.

You are now aware of your tongues position in your mouth

Better idea - ship them back to Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Xp4yjf3DyY

>nigger gets called a nigger
>acts like a nigger
>gets shot

>you're on you're own
god fucking dammit
*you're on your own

>Chaplinsky, a Jehovah's Witness, had purportedly told a New Hampshire town marshal who was attempting to prevent him from preaching that he was "a damned racketeer" and "a damned fascist" and was arrested. The court upheld the arrest and wrote in its decision that
>There are certain well-defined and narrowly limited classes of speech, the prevention and punishment of which have never been thought to raise any Constitutional problem. These include the lewd and obscene, the profane, the libelous, and the insulting or "fighting" words--those which by their very utterance inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace. It has been well observed that such utterances are no essential part of any exposition of ideas, and are of such slight social value as a step to truth that any benefit that may be derived from them is clearly outweighed by the social interest in order and morality.

Wow, we've been fucked since '42 then

mine naturally sits against the roof of my mouth and has no other valid position

That dindu dindu nuffin to that other dindu

I think as a gun carrier, you should do everything in your power to avoid a conflict.

I agree

You are now aware of your wife's boyfriend's cock's position in your mouth

Attached: 1513810863849.gif (320x454, 1.93M)

You were always aware, I know that feel

A place like California or Michigan and you'll go to jail. Most Dixie states have "stand your ground" laws where you're pretty protected if you were acting in self-defense (at least Texas does). There are exceptions though and depends on if you actually killed the offender, or if you wounded. Wounded criminals will come back and sue you always.

Attached: 1538691286864.jpg (400x400, 17K)

In most cases doing something to intentionally provoke someone to violence voids any claim of self defense.

>The court has continued to uphold the doctrine but also steadily narrowed the grounds on which fighting words are held to apply. In Street v. New York (1969),[4] the court overturned a statute prohibiting flag-burning and verbally abusing the flag, holding that mere offensiveness does not qualify as "fighting words".
>In similar manner, in Cohen v. California (1971), Cohen's wearing a jacket that said "fuck the draft" did not constitute uttering fighting words since there had been no "personally abusive epithets"; the Court held the phrase to be protected speech.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1366x768, 51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rwBVxcnhzYY

Depends of you can proove that in court. Words are words not provocation.

Attached: mitt_rejected.jpg (1024x701, 94K)

Some states have mutual combat laws. Some only allow lethal force when imminent threat to life is probable. Some allow you to shoot a nigger just for trying the door handles on your pickup in the driveway.

Either way, there is no state in the US that allows for physical violence if you are verbally taunted.

depends what district you're in, in the 9th circus they'll sentence you to life imprisonment for the crime of being white and male, just about anywhere else it is self-defense/stand-your-ground

It's not illegal to call somebody a nigger in the U.S. and it never will be. Even Ginsburg wouldn't entertain the idea of (((hate speech))).

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-180649_Chrome.jpg (1022x1018, 278K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6kMcsEaDiKE

Fu

Fucking amazing

>Either way, there is no state in the US that allows for physical violence if you are verbally taunted.
The "fighting words" legislation cited above seems to contradict that, doesn't it?

>This

Attached: 1537827515400.jpg (750x592, 34K)

What if he swings first, then you annihilate him? Where do you stand legally?

You are now aware of nose in your field of vision.

Attached: Dora Rosas1.jpg (3264x2448, 1.78M)

>No link to the video

Attached: 1486086109762.jpg (500x375, 142K)

Attached: 6F183D78-7332-4BA1-A0E8-572707F56130.jpg (1536x2048, 344K)

only texas still allows fighting words doctrine faggots and whether they did or did not is irrelevanty because i will still call you nigger and shoot you...

a black cop arrests a spic who calls him nigger and the nigger beats his ass but its ok right fighting words

u guys r retarded and there is def liberal dumbfucks giving false legal advice fighting words lol

California has SYG, castle doctrine, and fleeing felon laws. It’s our gun laws that are fucked, not our SD laws.

but it's right there in the wikipedia article

You will now read this in Jesse Lee Peterson's voice.

Fighting words only apply under mutual combat and typically coincide with verbal assault law (you are taunting while presenting a threat), wherein both requirements must be met. They do not apply in most states.

What constitutes entering into a mutual combat agreement?

Depends on which state it occured in but most Stand Your Ground laws only require that the assailant is committing a felony (which he is) and that you feel you are at risk of great bodily harm or death (which could be easily justified).

you are the biggest idiot on pol. NO STATE ALLOWS YOU TO USE A GUN CUZ OF FIGHTIN WORDS. back this up or back the fuck out outta here and go back to 9gag.

THICC

but the dude that shot him is an autismo because one of the basic rules of CCing is to avoid confrontation at all costs.

Depends on wich state you're in, i guess.
But, racial slurs are considered assault and self-defense is allowed and not punishable unless you overextend yourself.
In this case:
>Man gets called a nigger
>Victim acts in self-defense
>Prior Assaulter, now victim of fisical violence defends himself -- with a gun
Both were in the right but unless the shots were lethal, the gunner did nothing wrong.
Because even in self-defence, if you kill somebody, you can get charged with manslaughter.
But, i'm not a lawyer and i'm practically pulling this out my ass.
Somebody prove me wrong.

Attached: 1546055751569.gif (256x192, 1.91M)

Good to know. Will still never visit. When day of the rope comes all California migrants that moved from there to here will be sent to Cuba. K thanks.

Attached: 1517644834129.png (365x489, 245K)

see

I have one that is just cruel, but I won't do that to you guys.

>racial slurs are considered assault
Yea ok Hans back to camp with you.

Attached: 1538095717578.jpg (255x198, 12K)

when someone aggresses when they have a duty to retreat, aka when the nigger in response to supposedly hearing the word nigger advances on you instead of continuing about his day or retreating from the dangerous situation

>racial slurs are considered assault
lol

racial slurs are not assault. you must make contact, or intend to, in order for it be assault. i can a nigger a nigger all day long, that doesn't give the nigger the legal right to assault me.

you can't use physical force to defend yourself from verbal assault lmao

You can't pick a fight and then claim self defense. It would depend on the intent of the speaker, so he'd likely be fucked by most prosecutors, judges, juries

The proper nomenclature is negro. We aren't supposed to call them niggers anymore.

Attached: niggers.png (700x308, 262K)

This is exactly why we should never have gotten into this fucking mess of what words are ok and what arent, the fact that its unclear what are "fighting words" is fucking tyrannical in itself

>Is this legally considered self-defense in the US?

By the letter of the law, yes.

But that is almost certainly not how the trial will work out, depending where you are. Guaranteed.

This is exactly what I'm trying to figure out. Does insulting someone constitute "picking a fight"? Is physical assault legally justified in response to verbal abuse?

No. You instigated the situation, self defense is thrown out the window.

Dcigs is one of the saddest cases on the internet.
>Molested by stepfather and lesbian step-sister
>Funny class clown in high school
>Make funny videos portraying an "angry black man" who complains about stupid shit at fast food restaurants and superstores
>Millions of views on videos
>Grandmother dies
>Sink into depression
>Still make some good videos with short friend
>get convinced of a 'glitch' on your channel
>might actually be early symptoms of mental illness
>gf cucks you with another woman
>meet kevin hart
>kevin hart gives you the opportunity to do some stand up in front of him
>rant about gf
>kevin hart cringe-laughs
>slowly descend more and more into irrelevancy as you spend more video moaning about your 'glitch'
>most recent videos literally e-begging
Some sad shit. Could've been youtube royalty.

Where do you draw the line? Do scantily-clad women instigate rape?

>glitch
what was the glitch?

show me the law that allows a person to use deadly force cuz of words. show me the law that allows a person to assult another person cuz he said some shit the other dude didnt like.
words are not violence you lefty shitbird. nor are they legal cause to make physical contact of any kind. deal with it nigger.

watching now:
youtube.com/watch?v=UD04s55odfc

>picking a fight
Depends on what the court thinks or what you can proove.
>physical assault legally justified in response to verbal abuse
Never ever never.

Btw in this scenario OP has presented, you're definitely going downtown to the jailhouse for a while and maybe longer, no matter the circumstances.

Attached: 1533651192906.png (826x738, 1.02M)

not in a legal sense. read a book.

>show me the law that allows a person to use deadly force cuz of words. show me the law that allows a person to assult another person cuz he said some shit the other dude didnt like.
>words are not violence you lefty shitbird. nor are they legal cause to make physical contact of any kind. deal with it nigger.
I'm interested in legal precedent

Contact = battery
Reasonable threat if contact = assault

>read a book.
now I know you're a retarded reddit faggot

Reasonable threat Of* contact

If you instigated the confrontation, even verbally, your self defense claim goes out the window

Our police would've promptly disposed of him.

>might actually be early symptoms of mental illness
Seems like it could potentially be a real problem, no? Or is it completely imaginary, with his views simply declining?

>If you instigated the confrontation, even verbally, your self defense claim goes out the window
Do you have a case illustrating this precedent?

You are now aware that you can see your nose

>also you are now feel the urge to masturbate

Well, was it with a hard r' ?

>Does insulting someone constitute "picking a fight"?
It depends on the speaker, as I said. Have you ever been to court? The state argues you were the instigator and you argue the nigger was. Again, you'd probably be fucked.

Apples to oranges. When you call somebody a derogatory term it's obviously meant to trigger them and hope for a reaction.

Not always the case for a female wearing tank tops and yoga pants.

Attached: IMG_1995.png (1334x750, 1.72M)

I remember watching him around the time he made that video explaining the glitch and it all seemed plausible. However, it seemed to persist mysteriously and only to him and it coincided with a drop in quality of his videos. He still believes he has it, which begs the question if it was real why didn't he just create a new youtube channel and direct people to that? Filthyfrank had a different channel to begin with before he made a channel dedicated to his character. So, based on that, I doubt it was ever real.

>Not always the case for a female wearing tank tops and yoga pants.
Do you really believe that women aren't wearing them for attention in virtually every case?

what's the legal precedent for verbal instigation of physical assault?

>instigated the confrontation, even verbally
There's a big difference between saying "I'm gonna kill you, nigger!" And "go away, you stupid nigger." Context matters.

lmao they have been brainwashed by hollywood to react violently to a simple word, they themselves allow it to have the power over them that it does.

Fucking niggers.

Show me the evidence that that's their motive.

Pretty sure it's common law. If you're interested you should take a law course at your local community college instead of asking user to explain how the law works

It's self defense. You can't assault someone for calling you a mean name.

The intent and meaning of those two statements is so different that the inclusion of the word "nigger" is barely relevant to the situation

Wonderful idea

Offensive words alone dont equate a threat. Pretty simple.

>Show me the evidence that that's their motive.
I'm not a virgin, the evidence comes from experience. How naive are you? I suspect I'm talking to a woman or a Reddit user.

>Do you really believe that women aren't wearing them for attention in virtually every case?
Fucking knew this was coming. NO ACHMED YOU CAN'T DO THAT.

Attached: e751.png (500x474, 115K)

>what's the legal precedent for verbal instigation of physical assault?
>You challenge guy to fight
>He hits you first
>You run away and claim he attacked you and you dindu nuffins
you're not a serious person