((( Cryptos ))) are KIKECOINS. Prove me wrong

Attached: M'oney.jpg (479x481, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/9t879c/bitcoin_10_years_achievements_lies_and_bullshit/
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2153
etftrends.com/george-soros-backs-cryptocurrency-by-26-billion
youtube.com/watch?v=2fcWXaRxSsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vRHCp9Wblro
youtube.com/watch?v=jICTDkYk6WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=V1j5lzT2pVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/9t879c/bitcoin_10_years_achievements_lies_and_bullshit/

Attached: btc1.jpg (2291x6250, 3.18M)

My personal favourite cryptocurrency is ETH. Some amazing things going on in that scene brahs check it out

Attached: D5F0D8A4-5F74-4BD7-959E-F7DB6BBCD299.jpg (550x499, 100K)

No one cares about your dumb opinion user.

Attached: 1516385282021.jpg (600x606, 171K)

I CAN PROVE YOU ARE RIGHT

"FINANCIAL CONTROL
There was discussion of money and banking. One statement was, "Inflation is infinite. You can put an infinite number of zeros after any number and put the decimals points wherever you want", as an indication that inflation is a tool of the controllers. Money would become predominately credit. It was already ... money is primarily a credit thing but exchange of money would be not cash or palpable things but electronic credit signal. People would carry money only in very small amounts for things like chewing gum and candy bars. Just pocket sorts of things. Any purchase of any significant amount would be done electronically. Earnings would be electronically entered into your account. It would be a single banking system. May have the appearance of being more than one but ultimately and basically it would be one single banking system, so that when you got paid your pay would be entered for you into your account balance and then when you purchased anything at the point of purchase it would be deducted from your account balance and you would actually carry nothing with you. Also computer records can be kept on whatever it was you purchased so that if you were purchasing too much of any particular item and some official wanted to know what you were doing with your money they could go back and review your purchases and determine what you were buying.

>Jow ForumsButtcoin

Attached: laugh to-do.jpg (1599x999, 180K)

There was a statement that any purchase of significant size like an automobile, bicycle, a refrigerator, a radio or television or whatever might have some sort of identification on it so it could be traced, so that very quickly anything which was either given away or stolen - whatever - authorities would be able to establish who purchased it and when. Computers would allow this to happen. The ability to save would be greatly curtailed. People would just not be able to save any considerable degree of wealth. There was some statement of recognition that wealth represents power and wealth in the hands of a lot of people is not good for the people in charge so if you save too much you might be taxed. The more you save the higher rate of tax on your savings so your savings really could never get very far. And also if you began to show a pattern of saving too much you might have your pay cut.
We would say, "Well, your saving instead of spending. You really don't need all that money." That basically the idea being to prevent people from accumulating any wealth which might have long range disruptive influence on the system. People would be encouraged to use credit to borrow and then also be encouraged to renege on their debt so they would destroy their own credit. The idea here is that, again, if you're too stupid to handle credit wisely, this gives the authorities the opportunity to come down hard on you once you've shot your credit. Electronic payments initially would all be based on different kinds of credit cards ... these were already in use in 1969 to some extent. Not as much as now. But people would have credit cards with the electronic strip on it and once they got used to that then it would be pointed out the advantage of having all of that combined into a single credit card, serving a single monetary system and then they won't have to carry around all that plastic."

DF

Low IQ post brah

Attached: 676EEA88-292C-4D72-ABBB-BB1444CC065B.jpg (537x426, 33K)

SURVEILLANCE, IMPLANTS, AND TELEVISIONS THAT WATCH YOU
So the next step would be the single card and then the next step would be to replace the single card with a skin implant. The single card could be lost or stolen, give rise to problems; could be exchanged with somebody else to confuse identify. The skin implant on the other hand would be not losable or counterfeitable or transferrable to another person so you and your accounts would be identified without any possibility of error. And the skin implants would have to be put some place that would be convenient to the skin; for example your right hand or your forehead. At that time when I heard this I was unfamiliar with the statements in the Book of Revelation. The speaker went on to say, "Now some of you people who read the Bible will attach significance to this to the Bible," but he went on to disclaim any Biblical significance at all. This is just common sense of how the system could work and should work and there's no need to read any superstitious Biblical principals into it. As I say, at the time I was not very familiar with the words of Revelations. Shortly after I became familiar with it and the significance of what he said really was striking. I'll never forget it. There was some mention, also, of implants that would lend themselves to surveillance by providing radio signals. This could be under the skin or a dental implant ... put in like a filling so that either fugitives or possibly other citizens could be identified by a certain frequency from his personal transmitter and could be located at any time or any place by any authority who wanted to find him. This would be particularly useful for somebody who broke out of prison.D

>dencentralized
doesnt sound like their Mo

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2153

I knew from the beginning that this whole thing was Jewish.

Imagine being dumb enough to get sucked into the modern day tulip mania.

Attached: Bitcoin.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

etftrends.com/george-soros-backs-cryptocurrency-by-26-billion

Attached: download.jpg (305x165, 8K)

>Reddit

Attached: brainlet.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

>I knew from the beginning that this whole thing was Jewish.

I knew at late 2012 before I knew crypto was a thing

Memeflags

the proof that bitcoin is uncucked is in the code. read the code OP.

why don't you tell me what is a better solution to a modern international economy than bitcoin? i'll wait.

Attached: 04-donald-trump-meeting.w700.h700[1].jpg (700x700, 118K)

Yeah don’t buy ripple brah. You mirin brahs?

Attached: F98C5A9A-8F33-4CE3-BFB3-092DBB5739F9.jpg (1008x1200, 129K)

cryptos are the solution to (((them))) domination the banking and finance industries . cryptos are literally the kryptonite to (((them))) and allows you to move money without governments being able to track it .

Stop embarrassing yourself. Bitcoin is just a mathematic formula. It is impossible to fully co-opt.

Try changing the quadratic formula. Sure, you can come up with your own fucked up formula and call it that, but if it doesn't accopliah what it's supposed to then no one is going to use it. And bitcoin is meant specifically to circumevent jewish trickery

Even though tulips did not have 21st century technology to support their value.

An 8-pack is always impressive to look at, what a marvel.

Why does this guys face change everytime a picture is posted

Money is just an abstraction of all the services the people can offer for it.
Anything you can buy real shit with is money, everything else is pyramid schemes.

is crypto backed by physical gold? if not... then no.

It's backed by the last fool to buy in.

Crypto is backed by other crypto. It's all a house of cards.

it is backed by the energy used to produce it. you can literally determine how much energy a bitcoin took to produce. there is no redeeming this energy; its final state is the value placed in the bitcoin.

if that sounds retarded to you, consider that the USD is not backed by anything but a ghostly idea that American Productivity is the Best™

Gold has been valuable to societies all over the earth for 1000s of years. This reason alone makes gold valuable - because it has 1000s of years of reliability. There were no iPhones or tech in medieval times yet gold was valuable. As long as the aristocracy values gold - its valuable.

Money HAS TO BE:
>Durable
>Transferable
>Divisible
>Intrinsically valuable
>Scarce
>Recognisable
>Fungible

time and time again people try to replace real money with something else and it fails every time, and what are those people forced to revert back to? GOLD
Gold is the ONLY substance (along with silver) that has ALL the properties needed and meets all the requirements to be defined as money.

It is these properties that gives gold INTRINSIC value.

Attached: gold and silver.jpg (985x666, 113K)

then what fucking good is it fag?

>there is no redeeming this energy
then what fucking good is it fag?

>Gold has been valuable to societies all over the earth for 1000s of years.
Shiny rocks are shiny.

So can someone come back to the fact that Bitcoin was founded by a Jew?

Did he simply stole all the money that some fucktools had invested in, by artificially lowering down the exchange rate?

And then gave the money to his cabal, claiming to "lost" everything?

Gold is owned or otherwise reserved in custodianship by America. The Fed has huge influence over the price of gold because of this.

Gold becomes harder to authenticate the more it is divided, the result of which lends itself to trusted third party assaying agents that authenticate and distribute or even reserve gold.
Gold is an excellent store of value but it is a poor currency.

How would you spend gold over the internet on something sold by a perfect stranger? if you're answer is 'goldcards',

a 'goldcard' would be manufactured by a (((trusted third party))) until every single participant in the economy can manufacture their own goldcards. moreover, every single transaction would require the authentication of precious metals to combat counterfeiting. refute that, faggot.

additionally, how would it work? i break a piece off of my gold card, mail it to the seller, they authenticate it, then ship my purchase? sounds pretty fucking tedious, user, this is [current year] desu desu desu.

crypto technically meets the three aspects that money should be:

1.) medium of exchange; money can be exchanged easily and with fungibility in an open market.

2.) store of value; money can be held without its value depreciating so that it can be used now or later.

3.) unit of account: money should represent the base value of all saleable objects in an economy (a loaf of bread is worth $x)

Gold is not so good as a medium of exchange.

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w700.h700[1].jpg (700x700, 68K)

>Censorship is a jewish trick
>wealth confiscation is a jewish trick
>Money that is censorship resistant and cannot be confiscated is a jewish trick

ok Benyamin

By mining.

As an anonymous crypto expert, let me explain..
Cryptography is a universal constant.
Imagine an advanced alien civilization, where the jewish religion is non-existent.
They probably have developed some form of cryptographic-based currency as well.
You actually may be surprised just how similar their blockchain tech is at a fundamental level compared to ours.
It's not a trick, it's actually pretty amazing stuff...
However, the manipulation surrounding how you perceive this tech is definitely a trick, including much of the crypto:fiat market activity.

Attached: the_answer____.png (1500x711, 185K)

having learned the programming mechanics behind the blockchain changed my fucking worldview. shills will attempt to introduce fear, uncertainty, and doubt, and useful idiots will push back against it because they don't understand it and they are only as intelligent as the last fact they confirmed.

You explained nothing that wasnt entirely hypothetical

youtube.com/watch?v=2fcWXaRxSsQ

>muh FUD

Kek, you have no idea what intrinsic means. Clueless

Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=vRHCp9Wblro

>no explaination
>no argument
>no nothing
>but a lot of faggotry

not all of them

Attached: 1534277027566.jpg (512x509, 65K)

Attached: 1537436809100.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

>10 posts by this ID
Yeah, I'm thinking he bought the top

how do you suggest we uncuck society from centralized banks, you absolute and unequivocally debased faggot. i have literally been on Jow Forums for nine hours just trying to squeeze an ounce of substance out of you shills.

WHATS THE SOLUTION FAGGOT

Attached: Price-not-based-on-cost1[1].png (643x343, 283K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jICTDkYk6WQ

he's right. you don't understand the semantics of your verbiage.

He's trying to bump his own thread.

I understand perfectly thanks.
Neith of you have offered and explanation or counter argument

I know that doesnt work

>Gold is Scarce
This is the biggest flaw of element-based currencies..
Even to this day, there are still mountains of gold being dug up out of the ground all around the world.
Who knows how long that will go for? And nobody knows how much there is already acquired.
There could be organizations that found a ridiculous amount of gold, and hid it because it could alone destroy the value of it.

Cryptocurrencies, on the other hand, allow everyone to know exactly how much is available. And most of them have a total supply that will never change.
For example, Bitcoin will never have more than 21 million coins in existence, ever.
Nobody has the ability to change that for the rest of time.

Attached: BTC.png (128x128, 3K)

you didn't offer anything to refute. you just blankly refuted somebody without a logical argument.

my argument is that bitcoin is a suitable currency for the displacement of the world reserve currency. refute it and we can debate. Be sure to read the entire thread so i don't have to repeat myself.

Attached: Confused-man-Art[1].jpg (620x372, 26K)

>you didn't offer anything to refute
yes I did. You just ignored beause youre jewish. Your tacics are "just state literally anything even though all can see its wrong"

youtube.com/watch?v=V1j5lzT2pVU

>spawned a cesspool of scams
strawman; you are referring to things that are NOT bitcoin. you are blaming bitcoin for the parasites that attempt to coopt and obfuscate its utility.
>illegal use cases
damn right. bitcoin is used to buy drugs. good. drugs are an unregulated black market just like unpasteurized milk. this kills the bootlicker. fuck your blanket regulation and fuck your (((war on drugs)))
>the few merchants that accept it convert it to USD
because they are cucked. they are still operating as if the USD is the unit of account, and by all means it is because they say it is because it is because they say it is. stop measuring things in the cucked world currency
>contributing to global warming
yes, that is the price of uncucking money. that is the price of de-jewing your money and taking it away from centralized to decentralized.
>wastes energy on nothing
bitcoin is backed by the energy consumption used to generate it. you can measure exactly how much energy one bitcoin took to produce; this is a feature not a flaw.
>raises electricity prices when miners take advantage of cheap energy
why is cheap energy being offered? because a region is resource rich? then why don't they outlaw bitcoin mining. yes, iran, venezuala, you know the good guys. the price of energy goes up because these energy providers don't like how the energy is being used? kek
>muh exchanges
bitcoin was invented ten years ago. before then you literally need a trusted third party to value, issue, distribute, exchange, and redeem your earning potential, your 'product'.
yes exchanges are gay, but again, they ARE NOT bitcoin, they are (((trusted third parties))).

WHILE PEOPLE ATTEMPT TO EXCHANGE THEIR (((FIAT))) FOR CRYPTO, THERE ARE GOING TO BE SOME OBSTACLES THAT KEEP ME FROM GETTING BITCOINS TO YOU IN EXCHANGE FOR DOLLARS AND VICE VERSA. THE POISONOUS PART OF THIS CYCLE IS THE DOLLAR. THE DOLLAR REQUIRES YOU TO SUBMIT DOX SO YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE EXCHANGE.

Attached: fiat-money-overview[1].jpg (640x368, 102K)

It's clear you're new here. You've doubleposted multiple times and despite your best efforts you've failed to imitate our ways
Don't even bother responding to this fag. He's just another lonely fuck who failed at making money on crypto and is subconsciously trying to search for a reason why other than his own stupidity

Attached: seeyouin2020.png (1422x4632, 3.02M)

i'm genuinely interested in cryptocurrencies but i can't get out of my head the amount of gematria surrounding them.
like on monday october 30th 2017 there was 63 days left in the year... bitcoin hit 6300 that day, and in gematria "rabbinic judaism" = 63, and "wall street" = 63.
there are so many coincidences with numerology and gematria surrounding the news specifically and certain companies. its insane. what do you think of this?

no worries. its my personal duty to expose faggots for the arguments they cannot make.