Hey fats, how do you faggots live with yourselves...

Hey fats, how do you faggots live with yourselves? I genuinely think fats are the most subhuman scum this earth is plagued with. I hate fats more than niggers. It takes MINIMAL effort to prevent, and barely any to recover. What the actual fuck is wrong with you wastes. How do we kill all fats.

>fat shame thread
>pic related; guy was texted fuck fat everyday until he finally decided to just exercise

Attached: fatfuck.jpg (620x387, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GvJqBc9DIo
patents.google.com/patent/US20160192664A1/en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was thin all through high school then became a fat in college till about 26. I regret it tremendously.

What a about you OP? do the reich want you or will you die with them

Attached: 49503088_274404789919638_2906668617066086400_n.jpg (750x526, 114K)

Alcoholism has made me fat and I dont regret it at all

Ive been fat my whole life.
I ended up getting a gastric sleeve, and now i cant eat shit. I've lost 215 lbs.

I can tell you the mental change was pretty much immediate. Obesity is like a fucking drug addiction. It is no different than being a crackhead. After getting my stomach cut out it was like a huge weight off my shoulders. Literally. It was like I was thinking clearly for the first time in my life. Once food was out of the equation, i suddenly wanted to exercise. I enjoyed it. I wanted to eat healthy, because all the food i used to enjoy tasted terrible or made me sick.
Now i look at my fucked up body in the mirror and think about everywhere i went wrong with my life.
Obese people cannot think right. It is a mental disorder more than anything. It's not about minimal effort. Fat people will do everything in their power to continue being fat, because that is where they derive their pleasure. Their brains are fucked and all the dopamine comes from food instead of exercise. We will do a ridiculous amount of mental gymnastics to prevent doing real gymnastics.
If i had some therapy at a young age, and an anti-psychotic or two, i probably would still have most of my organs intact, and wouldnt be able to glide from rooftop to rooftop with my loose skin.

Attached: fat fuck.jpg (420x460, 18K)

I can't handle being hungry and I can't stand the blandness of health foods and I can't not eat sweets and crisps, so I have long since accepted I'll be a fatass and die early. There's more to life than killing yourself in the gym and eating cardboard and rabbit food.

there are diet pills for a reason like damn i would fuck myself up before i even got close to being fat

>meme flag

Lardasses should either be getting fit right now, or kill themselves. They are disgusting and do not deserve to breathe my air.

Either way, KYS memeflag

Literally fat people just need to stop eating until they are not fat. How simple is that.

Same bonger. Finally cutting back my drinking and sobriety is feeling like the buzz now.

Its funny
Once I started losing weight all of my more heavy friends did everything they could to pull me back down.
Feels real good to leave them behind

You can eat foods that taste good. Just less of it and no junk food. Go for a walk in the evening. You'll be fine.

Typical US user

Attached: usaPOL.png (631x379, 454K)

This is actually my first day doing keto again, the first time around I lost 50 pounds and this time I plan to keep going until I lose the rest.

Attached: 1545222431354.jpg (700x686, 130K)

you should be grateful for fats less competition for women, jobs....
i hate them too, well some of them are ok as long as they are ashamed of being fat

It’s just like how are you even alive at that weight?

You will be fat in the future, watch. Everything you put out returns to you.

agreed. fat people are disgusting degenerates who should be one of the first to get gas

Am a texasburger and can confirm I am surrounded by these lards

I know it's better to be thinner, so that's why I lost 40lbs last year, I plan to keep going until I'm not even "overweight" but normal. I'd like to hit my goal by fall, although I think I can do it by summer if I push.

It's not just about dying early. It's about suffering terribly until you do die. Diabetes, amputated limbs, shortness of breath, constant joint pain, for several years until your heart finally does explode and you die in agony, foaming at the mouth.

But, yeah, enjoy those crisps.

youtube.com/watch?v=0GvJqBc9DIo

Its very hard to be thin if you eat lots of carbs.
Carbs are addictive as fuck.
Cut back on carbs and dont be afraid to eat fats.

I'm 6'2" and only 195. I'm too skinny, honestly. But I've upped my lifting and eat more meat now to fix that.

>6'2
>195
>too skinny

o shit nigger, try 6'4 and 163. That said I'm extremely lean and have very good muscle definition, my body is pretty much exactly pic related

Attached: Alejandro+Gonzalez,+Jr.2.jpg (1000x1502, 469K)

Based self-improving anons

kys

Shit that would be way too skinny for me. But I also feel like getting big would be bad because it makes my dick look less proportional since it's just about average. While I wouldn't take steroids normally, I'd definitely take anything if it would add a few inches.

well, grats on improving yourself

mine's just about average or maybe a little more than, but I wouldn't let that shit hold you back, Besides, it's your dick not theirs, if they don't like it then tough shit on them, they don't make you cum, you do. they're just the container you shoot it into

I know that. But after going through a rough divorce, I'd like to feel better about myself in as many ways as I can. But I made it out good. I'm getting stronger and healthier while she got fat and more liberal. Thanks for the reminder though, user.

Fat people SHOULD be shamed. When I was a fatty closing in on 300 lbs., only due to shame and self-loathing did I cut down to 190 about 2 years later. I looked like I'd done an extended stay at Auschwitz due to the fact that I look terrible under 205 lbs., but it worked.

Fatties hurt my eyes AND strain the healthcare system. Either lose the weight, or, be harpooned so we can harvest lantern oils from your landwhale blubber, but stop being fat, please.

calories*
Dude, don't eat spaghetti for breakfast lunch and dinner, eat what normal people eat, and you're good to go. Watch some 600-700lb person eat for inspiration. I'm on a week where I cut back seriously, today I ate 1100 calories total, low calorie foods, with high protein. When people are losing weight, they are bound to fuck up more than once and not eat a desired amount of protein and I feel like the body goes for the muscles, like your damn heart, then. High protein diet has helped me lose this weight, now I'm like a different person, I buy all entirely different foods than before, i don't even remember what I bought to get this fat.

Fatso here, haven't been to the doctors in 5 years. How's that healthcare being strained, bro?

Just wait for the 'beetus to take one of your feet, amputation of gangrenous limbs and long-term hospitalization for the infection will be expensive.

you don't even need exercise or change of
diet, just some smarts on how fat is made
in the body.

Attached: 110729-P20803.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>carb blocker
I get a good laugh that those products still exist, they're just fodder for fatties with no control to swallow before they eat 2 large pizzas and wash it down with 2 liters of Coke thinking they're losing weight in the process.

Until everyone understands the concept of calories in/calories out paired with the fact that you occasionally need to increase intake to un-fuck your metabolism after months of restriction, gullible fools will keep buying that shit.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 7K)

you think this product is something that's been
around for twenty plus years, you're wrong.
your pancrease releases amylase which is
how you digest glucose and complex carbs.
block that and you lose weight.
patents.google.com/patent/US20160192664A1/en
2015 patent date. this is science based nutrition
not 1990s snake oil bullshit.