My sister is running off to live in some Portland commune with some antifa guy off the internet...

My sister is running off to live in some Portland commune with some antifa guy off the internet. What the fuck am I supposed to do??

Attached: Penny_Intimate_History-Antifa.jpg (727x485, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=67dK5g5pOtY&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Find out the address and doxx pls

Consider her dead.

give us his name? that is a good start.

Honour kill her

talk to her.
how is your relationship with her?

Rape her into submission. If you sexually dominate she won't leave.

Find the antifa dude and fuck him in the ass in front of your sister. That will probably make her think you're the alpha.

fuck them in the ass

Laugh in her face.

Post her nudes

Play with your wiener

Go and live with them. Pretend to be in Antofa but secretly film them for months and months. Finally betray their trust and sabotage them.

beat her senseless and drag her home.
don't be a cuck.

>when the trash takes itself out

Sorry, brother. Your sister is going to end up getting face tattoos and probably dying of aids. I'm sorry.

hit yourself with a bike lock

Make sure to get her forwarding address.

Attached: MC 900.jpg (265x190, 6K)

>1 Post by this ID
Kys first

This and report it to the FBI and HLS

Rape.

Basically this. Infiltrate, document, DOXX. By the time you have completed your mission poland will be more than ready to rekt any Anti-fa's that are outted, and your sister will be free.

smash your dick with a hammer

MAKE ENEMIES AS FUCK.

UR ID

Take a dump in her breakfast.

When she complains about the taste, tell her that.... Something... Something...

ID: MAKE enemies AS FRIENDS

Shoot her in the knee cap. Re-educate her.

call your mom

Call the police and tell them she is missing and maybe is kidnapped?

Dude you seriously need to talk her out if it.
I live in portland.
She will
>Be required to give all her shit to group basically
>get addicted to drugs
>get passed around
>If she doens't want to get passed around she will be threatened with expulsion
>She will have nothing so expulsion means left with nothing
>has the choice of being the groups whore or living on the street.
>will get std's
Seriously dude the communes are scum mate.

Yes do this OP! We find their illegal commune and report it

If you love her, let her go. If you don’t love her, let her go.

WACO

Doxx

I also live in Portland , and I just think the entire Antifa movement is garbage. Mostly homeless people or lgbtq neets who live in mommys basement. 100% Antifa is garbage.

Sit back, let your parents disown her and take her portion of the inheritance.

All of this. Ghost her user

Find out the address and report it due to sub-standard fire escapes, preferably before she arrives.
Man those are some of my fondest memories from the meme wars...

If you don't beat the living shits through this Antifa tranny infront of your sister she's done, and you have to put him in hospital, he can't walk away.

I doubt this is true but if it is, you have to stop her. Here’s what you could do to the guy to convince him otherwise: youtube.com/watch?v=67dK5g5pOtY&app=desktop

grew up in eugene and I can attest this is more or less how all the flea infested pits of train hoppers and """"hippies"""" operate
everyone is also an "artist" which equates to dipping pizza crust in glue and sketching edgy compilations of pokemon

>illegal commune
The fuck are you talking? This is AMERICA, you dumb fuck.

May as well bang her now because she's already fucked up and about to a lot worse than incest.

wut do?
>administer light beatdown to antifag in front of sister
>sister may stay with guy for a short time but will never be able to completely forget him being manhandled by you
>she cucks him with one of your friends
>friend becomes bro-in-law
problem solved. next?

If you doxx her bf pretend to support her. It's a betrayal but for the greater good. Use your relationship with her to extract info on him and exploit it.

These fucking Antifa faggots have it coming.

Not your problem unless you are incest

>ask her to look up the number of feminists by religion.
Isnt that strange?
>suggest she look at the names on any TV show or movie cast and contributors.
Notice any themes?
>look at all the main drivers behind humanities feminist studies in education systems.
Huh... another coincidence
>look up the names of the leaders of the bolshevik revolution and the attempted communist revolution of 1919
Ok but that is just crazy
>check the names of chairmen and CEOs for big media corporations, and internet hubs like Google, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook
You're just jealous!
>question the ultimate benefactors of all this leftist deconstruction of everything. Is there any group that is not relinquishing their traditions, while calling for the removal of all traditions and identity belonging to another group?
Yeah but they're morally allowed because they're victims!
>who declared they're victims? Did they declare it themselves? Which groups perpetuate that status? What sort of people make up those groups?

Tell your sister the truth about how she has been manipulated into a tool to destroy the west. Plant the seed of truth, let her own internal dialogue water it.

kick her in the cunt

Attached: 1522026649043.gif (315x309, 2M)

>Honour
>colour
Bongs can't spell.

Then kick it over here.....

This.
Or atleast feed us info allowing us to do the same.

Portland OR, not Poland.

Attached: yooo.png (656x620, 32K)

That's hilarious

Change your date of birth so you haven’t been born yet and next time around do everything differently so she never meets your father in the old west. Or something.

Sounds like it's time for you to step up to the plate OP. You're going to assume your sister's identity and infiltrate ANTIFA for the good of user. Go forth and drag queen to the drag extreme!

Yes we can. You can’t spell or speak.

>tfw this might actually work

Attached: 1502414986915.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

Follow her there and throw molotovs into said compound. No, really.

Kill her before she spawns.

tell her about all the wierd creepy cults.
pnw has highest rate of serial killers
portland major site of sex trafficking
how well does she know the guy?

for real
shes gonna end up a sex doll bj queen for bulls cucks and dykes alike
if she doesnt get adducted to "microdosing" lsd and doing cocaine weed meth and maybe heroin.
hopefully she'll wise up by then and go back home and start working on a life.

unless shes motivated.
theres opportunity here if she wants it.
but shes gotta work for it.
and in portland that might be sex work.
i know a few houses out here that are supported solely on cams and other 'sex work',

Okay, I'll play:
Honor
From the Latin 'honoris'
Show me the "u"

pro tip: you're a fucking retard

this is the best answer. beat her there and impersonate her. when she sees you there dressed as a girl she will probably just want to go home.

Stop sharing cups with her.
She's swarming with hepatitis.
These cunts are third world filthy and your sister is a junky fuck clown now.

How old is she?

>What the fuck am I supposed to do?
visit her from time to time

Your sister is, presumably, a woman. Woman are dumb. Dumb people do dumb things.

Deal with it.

>let her know behavior can be genetic so she aborts it if she gets pregnant.

Track her safety by planting a GPS tag in her stuff and then report it to your local safety squad.

SHOOT HER!!

I bet grandpa wasn't expecting to see tits!

Attached: facebook_Suit----------.jpg (1191x463, 129K)

>honor color
It's Murikin

Attached: America 29.jpg (681x682, 80K)

Mercilessly rape her into your concubine.

>What the fuck am I supposed to do??

It's too late, she is tainted. Pray that the parents disown her, so you will at least have some monetary gain.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

you need to have an honest conversation with her about the reality of antifa. she's probably young and naive and doesn't know what she's getting herself involved in.

show her the violent radicalism of antifa, the hypocrisy of the movement, and show her how antifa is just a manifestation of mainstream media and big government special interest groups. she thinks she's being rebellious, but she's playing right into the hand of the political system.

cringing at her life senpai. hope you're intelligent enough to actually get through to her and convince her of her idiocy.

No Ahmed white people dont do that

consider her dead spbs

You are weak and therefore your women run rampant!

Give me her coordinates, and a detailed description of this Antifa compound, and I will go to Portland and rescue her from her ways.

give me deets. I lost my job. I'll infiltrate.