How much did this nigger just inflate the price of pussy?

bezos paid $70,000,000,000 for a mediocre 4. how will you ever compete?

Attached: raped.jpg (650x487, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/jeff-bezos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You could look at it as he is paying $70 billion for her to fuck off. Probably worth every penny too.

bet he can get a hotter slam piece now

Because he's gay.

She's not talking half.
That's not how it works with billionaires.

>not getting a prenup when you have billions of dollars

idiot deserved it

prenups have no use in today's America

He didn't have billions when they got married you stupid toothpaste.

Don't talk about women that way.

She's probably legitimately fearful for her life. If I was her I'd be off with a cool 100 mil and be thankful I'm not wearing heavy shoes, a scratchy persian and a permanent wet face mask.

Nor should they.
Divorcees should be put to death.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. This is just a way to separate their fortune into two "independent" halves.

>Because he's gay.
that would explain why it looks like he just discovered steriods and is some sort of 70's refugee from a leather bar over in the meat packing district. rumor has it bezos has been spending too much time after hours down at the local amazon warehouse. watching the stock boys with their tight asses pick orders.

Attached: come2papa.jpg (306x456, 29K)

I've heard arguments that he's doing this precisely because he wants half of his stocks in Amazon sold off. But wants to do so in a manner that doesn't freak the market out.

I'm certain he'll get to keep more considering how much fuck you money he has. Definitely more power than the average middle-class couple that divorces. Even celebrities. $130,000,000,000 FFS.

I don't have billions and I still would get a prenup, dog fucker.

Bozo should buy a new face

Also : Brexit means Brexit

he could have paid a lot less for an accident

She probably looked so good before she turned like 25 though. Anybody got pics?

and by slam piece you mean man ass

Jews have bad taste in whom they marry.

One of 3 things can happen:
1) she takes a substantial amount, but not really - they have an understanding and this is just a way of managing their wealth
2) she agrees to a very modest alimony
3) she dies

That's too bad, that was a real wife.
When you see a rich guy with an ugly wife, that's love.
Look at that picture and pretend you don't know who they are.
She looks like a crazier version of olive-oyl, that is EXACTLY the kind of ass that a goofy looking guy like that should be pulling. It's appropriate. They're a proper couple. Their marriage was nature working as intended.

Based Piet

I can't, which is why I'll die alone.

4) The wagie spends all of time in her cagie.

Attached: cage.jpg (780x1061, 221K)

He should have made sure that the wife had an accident BEFORE any divorce was announced.

She’ll get an 8% of the company if the divorce goes through.
It’s still an enormous amount of shares to be sold on the market, it’s not something you can just hide with a divorce scheme.

Well Amazon was caught in the middle of a human trafficking sting.... And recently Alan Dershowitz said he was outing some elites.

Perhaps this divorce is a way to mitigate damage he will take after he is exposed? Put things in her name so not everything is taken from him?

Wow he is fucking ugly Omg

He's Scandi and Anglo genetically. Not Jewish. He took the name of his Cuban stepfather.

ethnicelebs.com/jeff-bezos

Attached: jeff.png (430x681, 284K)

It's also several orders of magnitude more money than she can ever possibly imagine spending in her lifetime. If she has no interest in his business ventures then it makes sense to just take the money as a quick and easy settlement.

fucc

Attached: jeff2.png (390x701, 272K)

>She cheated on him
Oh boy, neither are attractive but just...

She is gonna rape him for every cent. She is probably surrounded by security and lawyers.

source on both of those first two statements

T. Brainlet

Someone with that much money doesn't get exposed to anything and doesn't spend a second in a cell.

>I've heard arguments...
You've heard it because there's an user who spams it in every thread. Though I must admit, it does make for a seductive argument.

I find the fact that we the newest richest man in the world is someone known for getting cheap crap to your door fast and abusing his workers and the richest woman in the world is someone known for taking her husband to the cleaners.

Really reflective of today's values.

babby's intro to marxism

Not my tempo

ok achmed

Never ceases to amaze me how sand niggers can always find their own

regardless of how much he is losing. He will be much happier in the end when he's got a harem of 20 year olds waiting on him.

A bizraeli said, and i agree, that this divorce is an excuse goyt them to sell off stock with scaring holders and devaluing the price.
>Divorce will move abnormally quick
>She sells stock, because she's not involved
>He sells too because if divorce, taxes
>Amazon's price takes a shit shortly afterwards
The Bezos' turn their booking of meme dollars into real dollars, everyone else gets fucked

Inflate? That's like three fiddy to him. Your budget pussy remains available at truck stops. Ask your Mom which lot lizards on her patch are clean.

yea but what life has he provided her with and now owes her for the rest of his/her days? Thats how that shit works you retard/woman.

>stupid toothpaste.

Attached: 1482527598939.jpg (625x415, 104K)

Amen. Divorcees and Adulterers deserve nothing but hell fire.

Dang, I'm way prettier than her, not to mention, I'm not a city rat either. What do I do to secure this kind of pay?

>Your budget pussy remains available at truck stops. Ask your Mom which lot lizards on her patch are clean.
how'd you know i like it dirty?!

Attached: 1528077612786.jpg (540x960, 73K)

can stop larping for one and maybe hit a gym to fix your 4/10 ass

She loaned him the capital to start amazon so really its all hers

He's the coolest looking ultra rich white dude alive right now

>Amazon.com Inc founder and Chief Executive Jeff Bezos, the world's richest person, and his wife MacKenzie Bezos are divorcing after 25 years of marriage, the couple said on Twitter on Wednesday.
>The couple decided to divorce after a long period of "loving exploration" and trial separation, and expect to remain partners in ventures and projects, according to the joint statement.
>long period of "loving exploration" and trial separation
The billionaire cuck.

Attached: 1545929166293.jpg (1655x1043, 154K)

the most expensive pussy in the history of earth, i wonder if bezos imagyne he would lose 70 000 000 000 with this ugly bitch

They're both so hideous.

have you seen the rest of the family?

Attached: 170914-jeff-bezos-day-children.jpg (730x455, 33K)

whats wrong with the middle one? looks retarded

its a backwards mongoloid savage that they adopted as a pet. liberals usually adopt feral niggers but bezos is a special snowflake.

i think hes moreso going for the kevin spacey in call of duty look

he does have his hand wrapped awfully snugly around that girly boy's waist.