Under the progressive world view, what does the ideal white Man look like?

What do they actually want from us in regards to behaviour?

Attached: 3451A4BE-F212-47B5-BC65-2217E10CD70E.jpg (800x1000, 103K)

Cashiers

To die out. Unironically.

Me

Explain

Justin Trudeau or Beto O'Rourke

This.They are afraid and wan't men gone.

God she's so ugly.

Have you bros read Bronze Age mindset?

An ATM machine with arms and legs that exists solely for women and minorities to extract currency from.

Seems like this

she's a top qt in terms of looks, too bad she's a hipster whore

Progressive worldview has no purpose for white men. The stereotypical white man in media is weak and worthless and the economic value of white men diminishes with every alien that enters the west. We have been marked for consumption, and in the coming years we will find ourselves without defense as we are eaten alive. The path we find ourselves on has no future. We only exist so that we can forfeit our prosperity.

Arm yourselves, and do not waver on your principles. The freedom to speech must exist in an absolute form, to protect knowledge and to destroy those that find power in lies. The right to weapons was designed to kill traitors and enemies of the nation in guerrilla warfare, not for hunting or home defense.

In time, as society degrades further, we will find ourselves at a point in which these ideals will be critical in fighting for our future.

Gavin newsom, NYC mayor bill diblasio, beto, Ted Kennedy etc

What happened to Lana? She used to say she was apolitical and anti-feminist and then all of the sudden turned into another leftist whore.

Kek
I downloaded this just hour ago

he doesn't exist.

All men are born with power. That is nature. They want someone who willingly gives his power to lesser people (women or sub-races) at every opportunity that power has to be wielded

Strung up on a pole
History erased
Children poor and starving
Women raped

Attached: download (7).jpg (345x146, 13K)

Just like under any other world view - CHAD. The main difference is, you're not supposed to admit it if you're progressive.

Yeah seems like it

Attached: 2534C2AB-6327-40C7-908D-33F51280C68C.jpg (220x329, 18K)

Like a traditional man if they're attractive.

Gay or neutered otherwise.

To them, the ideal white man looks like a corpse.

is that you cyberchad?

beta long haired cucks like this

Attached: 1517522079366.jpg (214x317, 17K)

a complete fucking doormat that caters to a womans every whim and never complains

>Under the progressive world view, what does the ideal white Man look like?

pic related.

Attached: Happy Merchant Gay.png (784x727, 531K)

I'll take a thousand White TradTraps over a single White Roastie

Today in the grocery store I saw a guy being led around by a girl as if on some invisible leash, while she spent most of the time talking on her phone. It's pathetic.

They want beta s-oy boys that will pay for everything and apologise for everything and will never talk back and allow the woman to dominate, but they also want to fuck masculine men in secret while feeling guilty about it, and the s-oy boy being okay with it.

Attached: CNN.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Attached: 543170002.jpg (1333x2000, 477K)

>she's so ugly
I will fight you in real life, leaf.

Fuck You