Human dysgenics

Did you know that Humans today display the domestication syndrome? And that we are just juvenile versions of our wild ancestors?

DOMESTICATION SYNDROME
>Domestication syndrome is a term often used to describe the suite of phenotypic traits arising during domestication that distinguish crops from their wild ancestors.[5][32] The term is also applied to animals and includes increased docility and tameness, coat color changes, reductions in tooth size, changes in craniofacial morphology, alterations in ear and tail form (e.g., floppy ears), more frequent and nonseasonal estrus cycles, alterations in adrenocorticotropic hormone levels, changed concentrations of several neurotransmitters, prolongations in juvenile behavior, and reductions in both total brain size and of particular brain regions.

>Domesticated species display a range of anatomical and behavioral phenotypes that set them apart from their wild counterparts: depigmentation; floppy, reduced ears; shorter muzzles; curly tails; smaller teeth; smaller cranial capacities (and concomitant brain size reduction); paedomorphosis; neotenous (juvenile) behavior; reduction of sexual dimorphism (feminization); docility; and more frequent estrous cycles.

Attached: 9BC9E9EA-EB5E-49E7-A6CB-D4E9BCB0C937.png (576x317, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5646786/#!po=8.25243
youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/08/120813155521.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Compare the dog and the wolf. Truth is we have degenerated since the beginning of agriculture and perhaps since the beginning of large tribal groups pre-agriculture. We thought we were above nature domesticating lesser animals but in truth we were domesticating ourselves along the way. Think of the implications of this; Feminism, LGBT, “s.o.yboy” phenomena, “Peace”(through loss of aggression), social conformity, etc can all be linked to this. Asians especially show greater signs of Neoteny.

East Asians display the highest amount of this symptom, in the future we will all look and live like the Chinese drones, cogs in the social machine if this continues.

Link to study:ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5646786/#!po=8.25243

Lets continue from last thread (((janny))) banned me.

Attached: CF05E53F-C533-476E-8DA4-0EB099255D37.jpg (1125x1872, 665K)

Hi

Attached: lets find out.jpg (720x540, 41K)

Wait for the fall of modern civilization (max 50 years, oil is almost depleted), live a pagan autonomous life, cultivate your own food. Wait for the upcoming ice age (this century, or the first half of the next), it will wipe off any non-european left over. Until then prepare so that you and your relatives will survive. (if you are native-european, if not try to pass on knowledge for the future native-european generation).

I had a NASA engineer tell me that humans have been devolving since the time of the Neantherdals. The DNA breaks down just a little more with every generation.

It’s completely true. We are shifting our selection process to a more R-selected species and it’s turning us into literal subhumans.

Attached: 639DB80A-2704-430D-BD24-3899465A0A38.jpg (200x308, 22K)

We killed them because we were smarter and they were too violent.

Wtf bro, thats sum fuckin introduction to the party! you sayin im dumber than a (insert animal with heavier brain)?

>Inb4 humanoid

Best robots = efficiency of design

Show me objective proof of efficiency in design leading to more skillsets and I'll buy this bullshit right up.

>oil is depleted

Get a load of this waffle nigger

I meant camwhore this phone sucks

no. the picture is misleading in the fact that it shows a neanderthal skull (right) and a human skull (left) next to eachother. if you want to be stronger and more sexy you would want to be a neanderthal, but if you want to be smarter and be greater in numbers go for the hooman

last time i checked NASA wasn't responsible for the study of human evolution

Rather wouldn’t the burden of proof of them being dumber lie with you? They were an equally “evolved” hominid as such in harsh conditions(the reason why Jow Forums thinks Africans are dumber e.g) then wouldnt it follow reason that they were under the same selective pressure?

And besides simple deduction and Occam’s razor would lead you to the conclusion that they were very intelligent for the reason of how much information you need to absorb to live a hunter-gatherer life in glacial maximum Europe.

>insert any animal with heavier brain

It’s not about the total weight of the brain but about the body-brain ratio, do you even into biology? Neanderthal had comparable ratios.

>Neanderthals are known for their large cranial capacity, which at 1,600 cm3 (98 cu in) is larger on average than that of modern humans. One study has found that drainage of the dural venous sinuses (low pressure blood vessels that run between the meninges and skull leading down through the skull) in the occipital lobe region of Neanderthal brains appears more asymmetric than other hominid brains.[57] In 2008, a group of scientists produced a study using three-dimensional computer-assisted reconstructions of Neanderthal infants based on fossils found in Russia and Syria. It indicated that Neanderthal and modern human brains were the same size at birth, but that by adulthood, the Neanderthal brain was larger than the modern human brain.[58] They had almost the same degree of encephalisation (i.e. brain-to-body-size ratio) as modern humans.[59][60]

Attached: 1B61515B-93D7-42F9-9BE7-0C437C1BC937.jpg (600x400, 73K)

Neanderthals were the nephilim that bread with humans. The more nephilim DNA the smarter the less the more nigger. Simple stuff folks

thanks to neanderthals we have pale skin, blondes, redheads, blue/green eyes and freckles, I will be forever grateful to them. fuck niggers

Attached: toptier_20228379_1509292909128218_3293004144983051628_n.jpg (960x957, 130K)

>about the body-brain ratio
That's still largely speculative.

Hey there, fren! I am piss drunk again ... you asked me about literature on the fecundity topic. Sorry, don't have one unified source here, worked in feto-maternal research for a year and picked up quite a bit of stuff there. My recommendation: look for research articles/reviews on stuff like Syncytins, gene regulation by endogenous retroviruses (protip: the original viruses used promoters triggered by cellular stress response for kicking off their own gene expression).

Attached: TDG.png (540x404, 247K)

Hello bud,
It’s a-ok about the written materials I asked for I’ve looked around since last we chatted and found studies and books with similar conclusions I haven’t looked all to deep into it yet. Keep posting when you can too btw, you’re one of the few quality contributors to my shitposts.
It’s still one of the best proxies we have when it comes to intelligence in mammals though of course there are other factors but they aren’t readily in display though.

Qrd of the last 10000 years

Attached: 38B80194-F086-444A-AEF8-0D7F639EB6E3.png (720x561, 452K)

Kek, glad you found some useful stuff on the topic. Wörk is keeping me from doing anything else mostly right now ... miss those genetics threads I did a year ago. Glad you keep the topic alive!

Attached: why_are_you_looking_at_me.jpg (800x1136, 141K)

You can’t see the forest for the trees Jow Forums. I’ll only be here to give warning for so long.

Attached: 557F6B99-C341-4F7C-8782-6CE67FD66880.jpg (952x1920, 240K)

Bump.. So OP, whats your point?

op there is an article that talks about how cro magnon dna is identical to modern human's. this paired with the similar skull size is preetty telling

And offer a solution

My point is if the way things are going right now continues we will all essentially turn into servile races. This is bad. We are effectively breeding the wild out of us, not realizsing it was the wild in the first place that gave us our large, well adapted brains.

I’d say it is an immediately concern if we don’t figure out gene editing very soon, as the last 100 years has dramatically increased our reliance on technology and so sped up the dysgenic process. Imagine if our memory is fucked in just a few centuries(decades???) because on reliance from stuff like Google.

The Iliad was a memorized piece for centuries, the whole book.

Attached: 81EC99DE-124D-49BC-8938-DDBDC08007CC.png (550x623, 723K)

humans were domesticated
with domestication phenotype changed

>alterations in adrenocorticotropic
Is this why the elite kill and eat kids? To get their predator juices?

>even wonder where are fetuses from abortion clinics go?

Attached: 1540430816110.png (819x1200, 1.21M)

>similar skull
Yes, the Neanderthals skull can largely be described as similar as well all things considered. But you only need to read a bit to see how the differences as definitely dysgenic.
>Cro-Magnons were robustly built and powerful and are presumed to have been about 166 to 171 cm (about 5 feet 5 inches to 5 feet 7 inches) tall. The body was generally heavy and solid, apparently with strong musculature. The forehead was straight, with slight browridges, and the face short and wide. Cro-Magnons were the first humans (genus Homo) to have a prominent chin. The brain capacity was about 1,600 cc (100 cubic inches), larger than the average for modern humans.

Not to mention that the so called “cro-magnon” was hybridized with the Neanderthal himself.

Attached: 7D9D3591-44F3-40E6-BB4C-476F30FCBDBB.jpg (600x356, 82K)

hybridization only brought increases in size, especially the cranium, which increased brain capacity, etc

Attached: vs-small.824x0_q71.jpg (824x737, 39K)

heres some food for thought

Attached: 92d31819bfd5b8dd998164b40c345c5b3943f3a0c00d9ca2d8abb3cf487e3d76.jpg (1406x1788, 316K)

Aside from the little genetic detail that neanderthals are not the ancestors of Homo sapiens at all.

Attached: 1515100743235.png (1783x1525, 946K)

Attached: 1542822839676.png (960x1106, 458K)

Attached: x3JqCFB.png (631x2798, 1.12M)

Attached: 1524435664018.png (863x1326, 630K)

If you’re not african they’re definitely an ancestor of humans, then. Humans are actually a concoction of different hominid breeds. Essentially the proto-european can be described as the Neanderthal the proto-Asian the Denisovan, proto-african the Erectus/Heidelbergensis. It’s actually not yet known due to limitations in DNA-sequencing of different “archaic” humans exactly how much of their DNA is introgressed in us.

Attached: B6F5AB04-1522-4D31-B4A2-930022B03570.jpg (544x680, 71K)

user I’m sorry I’m not schizophrenic, this does nothing for me.

Attached: C7E3FD8E-472A-4436-9646-810BF4931540.png (250x202, 9K)

okay start with
this one first then it has a part especially for you :^)

also is literally a list of REAL LIFE genetic disease, pertaining to talking about neanderthals; brought up here

Attached: 1523378142556.png (1024x680, 619K)

It all requires more research before making broad-based claims. Sub-Saharan Africans are devolved Homo Sapiens, formed by thousands of years of malnutrion and incest.

>New research raises questions about the theory that modern humans and Neanderthals at some point interbred, known as hybridization. The findings suggest that common ancestry, not hybridization, better explains the average 1-4 per cent DNA that those of European and Asian descent (Eurasians) share with Neanderthals.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/08/120813155521.htm

it could actually be that blacks were makers of the pyramids but fall from the grace like Amerinds

Attached: sphinx.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

Pic related of a Hamite of very ancient racial lineage compared to a degenerate congoid for example.

Attached: EAST AFRICAN VS KENYAN.jpg (1024x768, 334K)

Yes and no.

Humans have neotenous features because youth is when our brains were meant to absorb all the information one would need for survival. Increased emphasis on knowledge rewarded retaining this trait for longer and longer periods.

Pic is the alternative route of more robust humanoid.

Attached: CxvQxTSVEAAD7g3[1].jpg (1200x800, 164K)

It could be also Chad.
Chad could definitely build pyramids if he want.

Attached: Haplogroup_R1b_World.png (2133x1245, 176K)

The paper is essentially claiming that convergent evolution due to selection pressure(similar to the Neanderthal) of Out Of Africa populations is what created these observations not actual ancestry.

My rebuttal is then, so fucking what? It’s still the same alleles and adaptions they observe why does the source(even if they can’t confirm their theory as said by themselves) matter?

Why compare an australoid to remark on the European hominid? The neotenous features have to do with what you’re saying but not the continued trend towards this trait since the Neolithic. The brain sized has decreased—this directly contradicting that this infantile trait leads to more development in time, elsewhere. This implies that this neotenous trend has other explanations, and if you ACTUALLY read the study I posted, they have answers. Surprise surprise it’s domestication Syndrome.

Attached: F78A0236-8F5F-41DF-9E5E-DD57AE99DD36.png (193x198, 48K)

do you even bible?
the nephilim were subhuman unintelligent brutes that resulted from the fallen angels breeding with human women.
They were the niggers back then but were wiped out when the flood happened.
Simple stuff from a simple mind I guess

>It’s still the same alleles and adaptions they observe why does the source(even if they can’t confirm their theory as said by themselves) matter?

Then why does yours? Evidence suggests multiple theories, but there is nothing to indicate that a H. neanderthalensis gave birth out of nowhere to a H. sapien that would indicate direct evolutionary ancestry, race-mixing would be an entirely different thing than H. sapien being a domesticated H. neanderthalensis, were it to be the case. You would be better off comparing the gigachad Cro Magnon race of H. sapien to modern people.

Attached: Obercassel.jpg (656x393, 37K)

Yes, I am well aware of the ancient lineage of Horn Africans. They are basically the ancestors of stable distribution of Homo Sapiens to the rest of the world if you’re being honest with modern genetics. But this means very little to be quite honest. Pictured here is mt-DNA haplogroup L3s spread across the world from east Africa.

Attached: D66839C3-2825-4442-AF52-AF7C2640D474.jpg (889x635, 110K)

Neanderthals were closer to dwarves if you want to compare them to something and certainly not giants.

I am comparing the Cro-magnon as well as the Neanderthal. The Homo sapien was essentially always a bit more domesticated than the Neanderthal, and the Neanderthal like I said before could be taken as the most European hominid. Homo sapiens is essentially an african invader, ill-fit to survive on the northern Euroasian landmass. Which might be why he domesticated in the first place.

Attached: CA84E7FC-57B6-4E97-90C8-4E8447EA07EA.jpg (1280x1280, 378K)

I don't believe the modern congoid subhuman reflects a true ancient race, they show more signs of multigenerational degeneration and even microcephaly, they are so stupid they are practically helpless, in the 19th century scientists predicted they were going to go extinct by the 21st, then the West had to go and intervene in natural selection...

I see, that is more clear. But you have to admit it is more than a bit of a stretch. We wuz neandethals really requires more research before jumping on that. I see the H. sapien, particularly the cro magnon and the Aryan as being far more refined and streamlined than the stocky, ugly neanderthal.

Attached: 01-07.jpg (504x504, 52K)

I don’t agree with your sentiment here and you should realize that our sense of beauty is messed up ten times to Sunday and is actually feminizing men and women to an absurd degree.

>In a cross-cultural study, more neotenized female faces were the most attractive to men while less neotenized female faces were the least attractive to men, regardless of the females actual age. Using a panel of Asian, Hispanic and White judges, Michael R. Cunningham found that the Asian, Hispanic and white female faces found most attractive were those that had "neonate large eyes, greater distance between eyes, and small noses" and his study led him to conclude that "large eyes" were the most "effective" of the "neonate cues". Cunningham also said that "shiny" hair may be indicative of "neonate vitality".

>The Mongoloid skull has proceeded further than in any other people." "The Mongoloid skull generally, whether Chinese or Japanese, has been rather more neotenized than the Caucasoid or European..." "The female skull, it will be noted, is more infantile in all human populations than the male skull

>the skeleton of the classic Mongoloid type is very delicately made, even down to the character of the sutures of the skull which, like those of the infant skull, are relatively smooth and untortuous. In fact the Mongoloid presents so many physical traits which are associated with the late fetus or young infant that he has been called a fetalized, infantilized or pedomorphic type

>Doug Jones, a professor at Cornell University, said that human evolution's recent trend toward neoteny may have been caused by sexual selection in human evolution for neotenous facial traits in women by men with the resulting neoteny in male faces being a "by-product" of sexual selection for neotenous female faces.

Attached: C7D8FE88-732A-4965-9437-DB715E274695.png (1280x420, 45K)

it may be also by product of alphas killing other alphas when keeping these who submit(betas) around
similar selection would happen for strong resisting women that would be killed when weak submitting ones would survive
so like in fox experiment - more tame people would survive when more aggressive one would cull themselves

> oil almost depleted
Get a load of this retard

In small hunter-gatherer societies alphas would generally not intrude on other alphas territory on a large scale. Thus their procreation is assured, war is an entirely modern beast where many well-selected men die in droves.

Only proximity has allowed what you describe to be true and selection switching from fitness to environment(brains, brawn, ingenuity)—to making money.

Attached: 814B1DD0-04E9-4CD4-AB36-2EEC8CC70D47.jpg (307x500, 35K)

>the meek shall inherit the earth

It's a double edged sword you girly white cum bucket, as domestication can either amplify the frequency of desirable traits within a given animal population, or degrade them if the process is randomized but yet still minimally controlled in regards to weeding out genes related to aggression.

Attached: 911.jpg (501x414, 42K)

I have to disagree as well, neanderthals look far too much like ugly Jews for comfort.

Attached: 1517215140493.png (564x380, 479K)

the bigger danger for a alpha is usually not neighboring alpha but his own children
thus culling the ones that resist early

Completely unrelated to the thread topic, but I've always wondered what an evolved bonobo or chimp would look like if put under the same evolutionary pressures as hominids were.

Same thread as a couple of days ago, fuck off mate

The whole Hunter Gather archetype, isn't something that's robust, in terms of survival. As it's entirely dependent upon immutable circumstances that the environment dictates it to follow. The Agricultural archetype on the other hand,is much more versatile. In so far as it has more mastery over nature and it's elements. Besides the Agricultural archetype has clearly won the test of nature, because it's the only wide spread social structure that's enforcing power in the modern age.

Attached: Alhamdulillah.png (420x420, 10K)

That super human jaw line.

>a good thread on Jow Forums
Haven't seen that in a while.

Those Jews are just inbred like this guy with his lightbulb head even though Cushitics are generally not that ugly. Neanderthals looked more like or pic related in more generous facial reconstructions.
We put that aside since we evolved from the Homo Erectus. With bigger brains and more inheritable knowledge we could mold our offspring to our liking. Most Neanderthals died of age if skeletons are to go by, it might have been a mercy death by their own families though like the Serbs, we don’t know.

Attached: 6DCB69DA-2ACC-4002-AF1E-252435E199D2.jpg (1900x1264, 455K)

Those genes still exist today. Neanderthals were simply inferior in terms of asthetics, a very ugly race of squat, large-nosed people with forward projecting faces, very crude in comparison to the Cro Magnon progenitor of the Aryan.

Attached: 24563567345644513465456234.jpg (1396x368, 135K)

...oddly enough, this explains pedophilia quite a bit in regards to the whole neoteny thing. Also explains why the Jews are pushing it.

Source?

That picture is actually somewhat relevant as young chimps display the same facial features as humans today because of neotony. So the answer is probably something that looks like a naked chimp/human crossbreed. Pic related is stages of Neotony in dog breeds.

Attached: 098D6941-C9E8-4FC6-8176-A2B1B0124F4B.jpg (1024x827, 227K)

Sorry, but neanderthals will never be good looking. They are truly ugly, and Jew like... they belong in the extinct bin.

Most S O Y B O Y S like to pretend that FAT women were beautiful back in the old days. They also like to pretend that the aesthetic Cro-magnon skull is feminized, because they are jealous of the slender nose, and wide aesthetic jaw line.

However, middle age, Renaissance, and 18th century texts all despise fat women, and make fun of them... including making fun of fat men despite the negro obsession with fat ass clay depictions of women from thousands of years ago that were never at all beautiful.

In conclusion, it's better to not be jealous of beauty, but to appreciate it.

>r selected people meme
retard alert

From the profile it would look very ugly still, with a face that sticks out far too much, short stature and refrigerator bodies. The majority of reconstructions of neanderthals do not paint a pretty picture.

>Alphas would generally not intrude on other Alpha territory, on a large scale

Completely false, as chimps who perfectly encapsulate the hunter gather archetype, do this consistently when warring with each other for territory. The Abbos, who also encapsulate this archetype, are another example to substantiate my claims. As despite them having little to no agricultural development, they still managed to completely genocide the African pygmy population that once roamed the plains of Oceania.

Y

Attached: 911 was justified.jpg (1024x671, 97K)

The comment below my OP friend.Self-domestication in Homo sapiens: Insights from comparative genomics

Sami jealous that their mongoloid people never took up farming

>Identifying with Neanderthals because Asians are the most Neanderthal AND Denisovan

Attached: 1525063250302.jpg (866x525, 106K)

Attached: 1546482665972.png (1358x1004, 171K)

Attached: 1545788267118.png (1564x1878, 631K)

>they still managed to completely genocide the African pygmy population that once roamed the plains of Oceania.
that isn't true as they survive until they succumbed under white man rule

I simply don’t agree with your assessment of Neanderthal beauty. It’s kinda like the Dog and the Wolf to me, the wild aspect has its own raw beauty along with features like light eyes, skin and hair I can recognize in me.

Even though the dog generally has more “gracile” or neotonized features with a more slender profile, very few would say its more beautiful than a wolf. Species bias.

Attached: 3587324D-9061-4309-933E-612E5254BAA3.jpg (800x459, 112K)

>We have degenerated

Mostly due in part to our inability to sterilize the genetically unfit and stupid. You don't have to eliminate agriculture to prevent genetic degradation, as emulating the system of natural selection via Free market capitalism can be sufficient enough to stave off the aforementioned process. Again, domestication is a double edged sword. As it can be used to bolster, or weaken a species depending on the regulations it's enforcing.

Attached: Wallah.jpg (225x225, 20K)

I've been saying this shit for years but no one listens.

Attached: c71b3b55-97d7-4116-9b1e-6fbfa88d9fbb_tcm990-325680_w828_h466.jpg (828x466, 42K)

Attached: 770.jpg (250x250, 24K)

and then you have this mongrelizied or niggerized species of dogs that don't even come close to the beauty of the wolf

Attached: sequentialV.jpg (400x400, 34K)

>domestication syndrome
it called neoteny you dumbfuck and it a perfectly normal evolutionary process
fuck off with your pseudoscience

I just can't agree, pic related I find revolting and would not want to wife. But it has been an excellent conversation, if only all pol threads were this civil and well-presented in opinion and data comparisions. Have a good night, I'm off to bed.

Attached: 22366532_1648373015214141_8928862709006573146_n.jpg (328x406, 20K)

Sorry for shit posting but you get the idea.

Attached: 30605.jpg (449x600, 29K)

>not realizing that Asians score so high because the Altai Neanderthal they used in the sequencing was mixed, as admitted by their own research group.

>So surprising was the find that Viviane Slon didn’t believe her results at first. “My first reaction was, ‘What did I do wrong?’” says Slon, a researcher at the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Biology. Ancient DNA is notoriously finicky. Because the old genetic material is so degraded and fragmented, it is easy to get tantalizing but false results. She repeated her experiments, again and again, extracting DNA six separate times. “It’s really when we saw this over and over again we realized, in fact, it was mixed Neanderthal and Denisovan ancestry,” she says.

Denisovans are proto-asiatics

Attached: 221A7722-C1BA-42F7-B744-12C87F781658.jpg (1125x987, 546K)

>The African pygmy population that once roamed the plains of Oceania

Or in other words the continent of Australia. The ones over in Africa that your ancestors met. Were of a different lineage.

Attached: Muslim conquest.png (1920x1210, 1.46M)

I believe the Cro-Magnon is the wolf of humans.

The Neanderthal is just the weird ugly breed that was slightly mixed into the Cro-Magnon's genome after it's defeat by the Cro-Magnon.

I don't see blonde hair and blue eyes as a neanderthal trait.

The neanderthals huge nose, zero chin and brow ridge would still be prominent as babies/children, just the same as it is prominent in the inferior aboriginies of australia.

I’m reading your posts but I will not reply to them disregarding this one. Make as many good points as you may, I’ve seen you around and you are a huge troll, Waleed.

Promise to behave like an adult and maybe we can discuss.

>perfectly normal

You and your family now or in the near future. Pic related. Baby faced, lame(as it mobility you stupid amerimutt), fat and an entirely dysgenic beast.

Attached: 977CE54B-8227-46F2-AA88-CBE04B8D64EA.gif (601x250, 101K)

morons brain size has little to do with anything - you can remove half a brain hemispherectomy for seizure disorder in children and the only deficit is a little clumsiness - memories are preserved - hydroencephlics have destroyed 90% of a persons brain who’s iq was 130 and was a computer programmer, his brain was a thin rind around the outer inner edge - don’t believe me look it up - humans have been as smart as we are now or smarter for 2 million years - ur intelligence exists in an informational quantum foam - your brain is the modem - it’s how you dog knows your coming home - laws invisible to us dictate the hierarchy and orderliness in this quantum field who’s dominant predicate is
“EVOLUTION”

HAHAHAHAH TEENY PEENY HAHAHAHAH

TEENY PEENY

TEEEEENNNNNYYYYY PEEEEEEENNNYYYYY!!!!

>Or in other words the continent of Australia
yeah I mean the ones here.
I read some paper about it. if I remember correctly last remnants survive until some white missionaries mix them with the abbos or something late XIX century or early XX
need to look for it, will post if I find it

Attached: pre flood Asia.jpg (1600x813, 260K)

American posters need to be rangebanned.

Attached: F2642BFA-C9E0-4955-8F48-C82AFD4FA8AD.jpg (1440x1440, 225K)

then what causes neoteny?

>(((janny))) banned me
based janny doing gods work

Attached: 1539218190041.jpg (1234x1070, 95K)

>troll

Those pink ass pucci related comments are genuine , and most of what I do isn't trolling. But whatever, with that out of the way. Domestication is just an amplified evolutionary process that speeds up the desirable outcome you'd like to see in the species you're using it against. It's not bad, and generally has very promising returns if structured well.

Attached: Pink asshole equals girl.gif (501x764, 54K)

I have a feeling vitiligo is a trait of domestication.
>pic related a giant they found in some mound.
Some people use to be over nine feet tall.

Attached: 1539578672032.jpg (640x427, 49K)