This is getting ridiculous

>oy vey give money to one of the biggest studios in hollywood

Attached: 1547072549785.jpg (600x400, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Mar-Vell_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You love your daughter don't ya goy?

Attached: 1493485245040.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

Why must (((they))) ruin everything?

Gay and dumb

Why must you?

let me help you out here.

"Why do Hollywood studios feel the need to tell girls that they need to be alpha cis white wamen?!?!?!?"

YES!!let's inspire young girls to know that they too can star in the next kosher-approved capeshit garbage,beloved by autistic Americans everywhere.Better hurry though girls,marvel only release 10 of these corporate wankfests every year.

When I was a kid, Captain Marvel was a guy? WTF happened?

They should send girls to see her feet.
>implying user is buying or watching (((their))) trash

Spending money on some high budget cape shit movie is now some moral duty? Who the fuck eats up this shit? Its a fucking god damned movie.

>women
>hero
most women just srceam non-stop when put in a bad situation and that's it

So this is how bad hollywood is now ? They need to try and guilt trip/psyop you into seeing their shit movies. This is fucking hilarious and pathetic at the same time. I cant believe people are dumb enough to fall for this kek. I love how they imply girls never had any heroes or figures to look up to until hollywood made this movie. Imagine being so lost in delusion that you need a marvel movie to motivate you instead of actual historical figures.

very redpilled. but you forget, hollywood has never been a tool to imitate reality, that would imply that hollywood creates art--this is propaganda, which is just kitsch disguising an agenda.

Most women who are honest don't need to be "represented" in hollywood movies or popular videogames. if a woman was raised properly, she would laugh at the very idea. but unfortunately women are raised by the state and by social media now, which forces these bullshit concepts of "muh empowerment" and "muh representation" which they seriously believe are real and important lenses with which you should view everything through.

EPIC CRIIIIINGGGE

Attached: drumpf EXPOSED.jpg (500x442, 73K)

He started HRT
>And it's beautiful

women are terrible at making movies

Powerful

>Thanos points a gun at her
>"Don't shoot me, I'll leave, I'll leave"
>She did what she had to to survive. 10/10

Jews.

Bitch Please....Wonder Woman was first

Does captain mahvel have many interracial relationships in the movie?

Captain marvel is a transgender now?
At least its played by a white blonde.

Even setting this aside, the obsession everyone has with super hero movies is exhausting. It's been years. Why hasn't the fad died yet?

>p-please watch my film

Because majority IQ

It worked with Black Pander. I'm surprised Deadpool's not a beaner yet he eats tacos right? Boom he has to be a beaner checkmate whiteboiz.

Who is this actress and how many nude, sex scenes has she been in?

Notice how hollywood keeps putting those sorts of actresses in lead roles of feal male heroes? Rey from cuckwars, the Lead bitch from rogue one, the GoT whore from Solo,...

All the ones promoted as feminist icons and role models for young girls are turbo fucking sluts.

You know they will pair her with BP in the next avengers

>SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO GET BRAINWASHED, GOYIM!
Guaranteed there will be interracial fucking in this movie and also "white man bad" will be the plot.

where is the photo of her nasty foot fungus?

You're talking about the Harry Potter generation, who literally think wizard shit is real, being the primary demographic for moviegoers. Every single person who read that series is an adult child, almost without fail.

Women can't even cook or make clothes all the top chefs and fashion designers are men. Even a nigger can create but a woman can't.

Attached: justletmeinbruh.jpg (625x624, 100K)

It's embarrassing watching a new begging fund appear every fucking hour in this country, but now ones telling people to pay to send women to a shitty comic book movie is just insane.

It's all on purpose. Just like every Boomer still thinks he's 18 years old and that he's Fonzie. Why do you think ever movie is a remake? Not just to save shekels but to keep us infantalized through out adult hood. What role models do young people have to even look up to? Even the founding fathers are ebil racists now. These people will never grow up they die as man babies I know because I go to their estate sales and buy up their comic shit to sell to other man babies. For all people mock Gen Z and their fork knife that's 60 million kids not consuming zog ads and movies and dizney poz they're just playing a rather wholesome BR game. They're hopefully immune to what destroyed the millenials.

I'm going to make a wild prediction now.
Captain Marvel will be the first modern Marvel movie to bomb.
There's no name recognition, no race card to play, the actress is an insufferable cunt, and everyone who cares about Cape flicks will just wait for the last Avengers movie instead.

Exactly. They know their films are pretty shit so they have to psyop this shit. Black Panther had countless talking heads spouting how it is every niggers duty to see that film several times. Several elites raised money from soys to send entire classes of niggers to see the film.
It will probably make a lot of money, nowhere near Black Panther though. Once Infinity War: Endgame is over, I'll be pretty surprised to see if they continue making a retarded amount of money so easily with such shit films. A big bulk of their audience will most likely check out after Endgame.

>read the books because the rest of my family got into them
>dropped after book 5 because Harry was too much of an angsty twat

It's Marvel. Apparently Kevin Feige and the Jews at Disney know how to do things this way. It's scary.

Why should I pay to send girls to see a movie I haven't seen myself?

It could set a terrible example for young women.

I'm calling it now. Captain Marvel is gonna get BLACKED in the movie.

Attached: 1545772775337.png (712x802, 323K)

>I know because I go to their estate sales and buy up their comic shit to sell to other man babies.
Any protips for beginners? I too wish to cash in on manbabbys

seriously. a few decades from now i hope they look back at this female power stuff as a social sickness.

I think I already know how it's going to end. They're going to set her up as this invincible badass in her movie and then Tony Stark is going to sacrifice himself in the next avengers movie to send her back in time and she'll one shot Rey tHe FoRcE iZ fEmAlE Thanos in a very disappointing fight scene and the rest of the movie a solid 20+ minutes will be everyone thanking her and her not able to even smile back at them. I really don't want this to happen this last Avengers movie was one of the only cape shit movies I liked because it had a decent villain and I'm worried they're going to undo it.

I'll take all the alpha cis white women if you don't want them.

Attached: images (18).jpg (275x183, 10K)

#OhShitOurSalesAreDown
#StupidFuckingGoyim
#PleaseHelpUs

>I'm going to make a prediction
Well I'm going to say the N word

This ad suggests women are not strong and financially independent and need a man to pony up the cash for tickets it's absolutely sexist and should be stopped!

What a crass attempt at marketing. Fucking sheckelgrubbers deserve this to blow up in their faces

That would be so awful.
Frankly I'm skeptical that they can write a competent ending with some heavy deus ex machina.

>Well I'm going to say the N word
Jews do take advantage of Nepotism
This is true.

>YOU WERE WARNED ABOUT MARVEL CULT. YOU DIDNT GIVE A SHIT. NOW YOU KNOW TO OPPOSE MARVEL MOVIES.

>YOU WERE WARNED ABOUT MARVEL CULT. YOU DIDNT GIVE A SHIT. NOW YOU KNOW TO OPPOSE MARVEL MOVIES.

You're thinking of shazam from DC

This

If they really want to inspire people so bad why don't they just offer it for free? No, gotta pay for your inspiration. To poor? guess you'll always be pathetic then.

It helps if you start with a field you know but there are easy to use scanner apps. I'm no pro but I use the amazon app to see how much things sell for and more importantly where on the sales list they are. Anything in the top 3,000,000 items should move pretty fast. There's eBay as well which I think is making a come back but the listings take a bit more time. I always found eBay easier to navigate then Faceberg though personally. MTG cards are way down it seems like. Just keep at it long tail sales are nice as well if you're patient and willing to hold onto inventory for a few years you'll do well. Look in classifieds and bulletin boards like a boomer and search online for estate sales there are normally a few per weekend in any decent sized city then you just have to find the right one can sell boomers recycled boomer things as well books and furniture and boring stuff.

>Aquaman is making big money, closing in on 1 billion
>Keep in perspective that Black Panther made 1.3 billion with a fuckload of shilling for it
>The film has a few pozzed moments but the overwhelming majority of it is straight up campy as fuck comicbook shit
>There's already some people trying to edit videos of Momoa (Aquaman actor) hugging his kids and trying to make it look like he's fondling them
The mouse plays dirty.

Attached: 1547081942811.jpg (834x754, 53K)

And this is where a firm handshake can literally come in. If you're really serious go to vistaprint and print yourself some cards for $5 and if you're buying a big enough stack from the estate sale people and they see you enough and you make it a point to be seen by them and get to know them you can hopefully get to see estates before the herd of shoppers come through that's when you can really get some stuff but you have to kind of buy in bulk they're making it easy on you letting you in early and you make it easy on them getting rid of whatever your area of interest is.

Carol Danvers has been around for at least forty years, how old are you?

I appreciate the reply, bro. Good luck in the game

Attached: 1545998181748.jpg (2048x1428, 478K)

Kars4Kids is a charity for sending orthodox jews to summer camp

I am so excited to see this movie. I already got my costume on. I think this movie may be just as good as the Star Wars last Jedi movie.

Attached: dildoman.jpg (500x705, 85K)

Its just jewish tricks to get people to see a film no one wanted and from the fans reactions is going to be an utter shitfest

>Teach young girls to mimic the behavior of women who display symptoms of bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder.
What could go wrong?

>Send girls to see Captain Marvel
>Cuz they don't want to, unless by force

Attached: 1463655138155.jpg (300x192, 24K)

They want an outrage around this to give buzz to a film that literally nobody cares about currently. Ignore it, for the love of god.

Attached: 1546956167839.jpg (292x261, 25K)

summer concentration camps?

They're trying to meme a challenge out of giving money to HollyJude. Fire up the ovens.

Are you thinking of Captain Commando? Capcom's superhero from MVC2?

isnt her character actually an alien posing as a human? didnt they kidnap her and take her memories then replace her with this alien lookalike who isnt a female.

haha, like that new video of the guy that pulls the gun on the woman cop and she screams like a bitch

It's gonna be absolute trash, just like Wonder Woman. What a fucking awful, unconvincing film with bad acting just like Black Panther.

What an absolute Chad, look at his stance.

We have our own superheroes

Attached: screenshot20180323at13534pm-720d4107897b92b5fa50c092ba69593b-1200x600.jpg (1200x600, 62K)

This has been my favorite part of politics the last 5 years: the conflation of corporations and liberals. My company literally did an internal meeting about how being "socially aware" is the new way they want us to sell. Fucking garbage and only done because they know the modern left is overly emotional and therefore easily manipulated

Attached: antifagwedgie.jpg (702x535, 83K)

It worked with Black Panther and niggers. Guilting people is a good marketing strategy.

This new JoJo live action look dope

Carol Danvers was originally Ms. Marvel (1977), a female version of the already existing (male) Captain Marvel (since 1967).

Attached: mar-vell.jpg (569x400, 59K)

Marvel Comics had a Captain Marvel too. Not sure how they got around a lawsuit on that though.

So Momoa is a pedophile too? Figures.

put a bullet in it senor impotent incel

Probably because they know it will flop

if they only read marvel comics, then captain marvel was a man from 1967-1982, a woman from 1982-1996, a man from 1996-2004, and a woman since then

if they read dc comics then captain marvel's always been a guy

Thor is now a woman

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8xMzQvNjU0L2kwMi9UaG9yXzFfUGljaGVsbGlfVmFyaWFudC5q (575x883, 117K)

And Iron Man is now a black iron woman

these are the actual latest marvel comic characters not makin this shit up.

Attached: iron-man-riri.0.0.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 140K)

the sheeple always eat this shit up

Well sometime between 1967 and now, she assumed the mantle of Captain Marvel a few times.
Apparently Jude Law plays Mar-Vell in the movie.

>Start gofundme for girls to see cap marvel
>WTF?? Jow Forums donates massive $$$
>Success
>Girls go see movie
>Enter cinema, sits down, huhuhu..

>Lights off
>Movie start
>Silence

>Suddenly, belts arise from all sides
>Girls are each tied to their seat
>Can't .. move ..
>Rectal nozzles comes out of the seats
>Automatically inserted
>Suspects wearing green frog masks shows up
>Attaches nose rings, eartags & cowbells
>Flock is dispatched in cattle trucks
>Engine starts
>Convoy leaves
>Must get out of CA asap
>Run through sjw protesters blocking the road while trying to avoid gay parades and illegal caravans everywhere
>Finally reach secret destination
>Brap barn

>To be continued...

Attached: 1539821919293.gif (300x169, 1.81M)

"trying to make it look like he's fondling them"
yeah that's it. It's just edited that way.
His daughter just freaked out because he was hugging her.

lol you don't get Momoa's sharp rise to fame by acting well. He's a diddler like The Rock

"every girl deserves to know she can be a hero"

lol it's always some brainwashing line like that.
"every girl deserves..."

go be a hero and work at the tip then

Underrated

She has been here for like 40 years mate. I dont know what you have been on. Although her name has changed at one point it was Ms. Marvel

I'm okay with this with how it was done. She should have a different name imo but so far it's actually been done well and was a nice change of pace from the old thor
This was horrible and was obvious for a push for muh diversity with nit a shred of an actual charecter being made. Also her name is ironheart

>Captain Marvel
Yes, you are not totally wrong or crazy:
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Mar-Vell_(Earth-616)

Attached: Mar-Vell_(Earth-616).jpg (180x438, 27K)

Obviously you gotta be pretty Chad to leave the house dressed like that.

I'm "socially aware." That's why I say we need to kill all Jews down to the last child.

Back to Jow Forums

I don't see how anyone could watch this after learning about Brie Larson's monstrous hobo feet.

Attached: Brie-Larson-Feet.jpg (700x700, 38K)

Don't forget Dave Bautista. Another pedo wrestler... He was going to bat pretty hardcore for James Gunn.

>just get superpowers and you can be a hero too lol
wow...this is important

Attached: confusedfrog.png (612x491, 98K)

Attached: Shut up and kiss me.jpg (1152x720, 59K)

Kek. Those are some nasty ass feet.

Wut?