ALL research shows that illegal and legal immigrants commit a FEWER crimes per capita than American citizens

ALL research shows that illegal and legal immigrants commit a FEWER crimes per capita than American citizens.

Well what do we do now?

twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/1082824190460338177

Attached: Capture.png (585x817, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adestefa.com/studies/aliens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Illegal Immigration is Illegal.

Wouldn't most illegals end up being deported instead of incarcerated?

>Average American includes the 3% of the population that commits most violent crime
>illegals are already committing a crime
>fewer crimes doesn't excuse things like the Katie Steinl murder
>etc

conflating illegal and legal immigrants.
fact is 100% of illegal aliens have committed a crime. Not all American citizens have commited a crime.

You put up a site for victims of illegal migrant crimes to come post their experiences and leave their initials to protect them. Post the link to it on Craigslist throughout the country. Then sit back and watch the leftist fireworks.

>Illegal immigrants are better at not getting caught
Oh golly geez, guess that's mean they commit 0 crimes like illegal entry into the country

This

All illegal immigrants are criminals

They’re trying to straw man it with legal immigration.

I am sure their anchor baby children commit more crime.

too bad you're not allowed to say niggers on twitter

Attached: 1529650344538.png (1080x964, 302K)

Don't even indulge their context. Here's what I've experienced alone as an American from them:
>Multiple rape attempts on female members of my family
>Latino theft of contents of USPS parcels committed by Latino migrant USPS temp workers (yes, they did this: the failure of Latinos to stop stealing is why almost all immigrant USPS workers are now Chinese: Cali anons chime in and confirm this)
>Multiple grand theft attempts on my Porsche, it was on camera, every time it was spics
>Called "stupid whyboi" and "bolillo" (anti white slur) while downtown crossing street
>Asian gf called cheena and groped by Latinos, it took raw fear of prison for me not to clock that motherfucker right where he stood with his gold teeth grinning

Ask these leftists who MS-13 are, Chinese? White? Niggers? Or who? They fucking KNOW who they are and so do we.

Thanks to blacks, this is actually accurate. Doesn't mean we want more shitskins in here. They all can fuck off. Legal and illegal.

One hundred percent of ILLEGALS commit a crime just by coming over here

Illegals dont report crimes against them usually done by other illegals which means they commited crimes but they are not reported and therefore cannot be incarcerated for it. Not all states record legal status of criminals. Trump focused on illegal immigrants why are they lumping together legal and illegal immigrants?

Finally, illegal immigrants have no right to be in the US therefore every crime they committed by illegals can be solved by removing all illegals. Citizens cannot be kicked out of the country so we have to deal with illegals in different ways. If they want to go down that route of focusing law enforcement resources on high crime populations they will start complaining about racism.

Illegal immigrants have a 100% crime rate.

I've looked at the data they used. They are playing a game. It's based on report from local police stations and the way they determine if they're legal or not is by sending their info through background check at homeland security. Doesn't account for stolen identity, which a lot of illegals use. Basically, it only accounts for known illegals. The rest just use a fake name and get put in the U.S. citizen category.

now seperate the niggers into their own category and run it again.

Attached: image.jpg (864x648, 725K)

They aren’t sending their best that’s for sure

This, they are all committing a crime

>American citizens
Niggers aren't people

You need to just fucking quit this. Niggers commit way less crime than fucking spics do and if you don't believe that, pack your shit and haul your fat midwestern Walmart shopping fatass out here to CALIFORNIA and live here awhile. Blacks are THE LEAST OF OUR GODDAMNED, MOTHERFUCKING PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW, they're even voting for the right. Any US flag user claiming the niggers are worse than spics ARE THEMSELVES SPICS AND TRYING TO INGRATIATE THEMSELVES UNTO US.

Fuck all beaners and ladrinos, they have explosive birth rates and consider themselves the supreme race, La Raza. See niggers doing that? I'd sooner a nigger any day than these vermin, WAKE. THE FUCK. UP.

>t. CALIMOTHERFUCKINGFORNIA!!!!

>niggers
and 100% illegal aliens have committed a crime by coming here

>shows legal immigrants are better than illegal
>still thinks we should allow both in
>ignores anyone illegal is breaking the law, the the crimes they commit often get them deported; not incarcerated
>is comparing it to americans which has blacks lowering the statistics
>is a moron

This...

100% of illegal aliens are criminals.
Every.
Last.
One.
Is.
Criminal.
Scum.

Post this over and over and over until they get sick of seeing it. Illegal immigrants are obviously a problem but historically and currently there is no people worse than blacks. Illegal immigrants that come here with nothing and can't even speak English are able to live better lives than blacks that have been free here for 150 years. If you have $0 and no career prospects and no family you are still above blacks. How the fuck does this happen and can anything fix it?

All illegals are criminals

>44% less likely to be incarcerated
>incarcerated

I hate it when these fuckers mix statistics with word games.

Native whites must be stopped.

Attached: 1546261157053.jpg (950x942, 211K)

Nice Mexican-American immigrant post there, dreamer. My experience with you as a California honkey is significantly different. Maybe you're threatened because niggers see through you and fucking hated you before we did.

>illegal immigrants commit less crime
>illegal immigrants
>illegal

They’re all commuting a crime. 100% of ILLEGALS are commuting a crime. Are they that fucking stupid, or malevolent?

Moreover, according to the Dems love affair with putting illegals over actual citizens, why even have a country? Why have borders of any kind? Why not just deem the entire planet “American”, with full rights and benefits of being an American citizen? I mean, wtf?! No borders, no nation. No law, no nation. It’s all so retarded I’m almost 1000% sure I’m in a coma and this clown world is the fucked up nightmare of my damaged brain.

The third world must unite against white.

Attached: 1546094831117.jpg (967x543, 85K)

Regardless they do commit crimes against American citizens so you are still getting additional crime for letting them in here

Beaners in America are posting under this flag

Attached: us-flag-21-apr-2017.jpeg.jpg (621x414, 41K)

No niggers,kikes or feminists = no crime

Attached: TXJhKlP.jpg (1160x687, 265K)

Do what is right, say "no" to whites!

Attached: 1546094707393.jpg (977x509, 86K)

How the hell do you get statistics on illegals that are not in prison?

Fat Midwesterner here, can we get your good negroes and keep our enterprising spics so we can have it nicer? Chicagoland exports shitty niggers non-stop to all bordering states.

Lawdy lawds look at dem quints.

Attached: 1546981530236.gif (480x270, 3.09M)

Attached: 1454605272934.png (1152x648, 51K)

I Will Be Sure To Ask.

you're a fucking white male

Red California is truth, user.

I don't believe that at all because in america there are actually hispanic communities that are safe and wealthy where i want you to give me a overwhelming majority black community that has that. Just one. I'll even take middle class.

Don't speak to me, spic

Another day another (((media think piece)))

Attached: 1546319885463.jpg (604x602, 151K)

I am irish.

>if i co-opt their language I can fit in
kys

And I'm a fucking Martian. Move home, beaner.

Not only that, but the whole motivation behind sanctuary cities is based on the notion that illegal immigrants severely under-report crime for fear of them or their family members being deported. So by Democrats' own admission, crimes in the illegal community are much higher than reported.

There's literally no spic blood in me. I have bleached a few but there is no blood within me lad.

Projection, spic. We all know it's you and that's one of the greatest tricks you use. Fuck off and die in a casa fire.

Maybe sixty years ago...

Attached: 1547071744131m.jpg (776x1024, 85K)

Don't you fucking dare give up on us. We're still here.

Hey retard, do you understand that they are trying to hide and be good little boys. No wonder why they commit less crimes.

By the way every illegal immigrant is committing a crime you massive dumbass.

Their existence in my nation is a crime
100% of them are illegal

>cato research

probably some liberal dogshit fact reporter. Also by the way cbs deleted there fact checker on trumps statements last night. Makes me think

They don’t “look like America” and lack diversity because of their racism so I say resist.

I'm a white guy that lives 30 minutes from Detroit. My entire state is a testament to the destructive powers of black people. I don't want Mexicans here, I want to know why blacks are so shit and how we stop the brown people from becoming like them. It's beyond wishful thinking to imagine California ever stopping illegal immigrants, you're stuck with them and their broods now.

This, and if we were still running a nation with integrity and not run by a bunch of pedophiles, that'd be fucking obvious

I can imagine that most of illegals self-select and mostly come to work, not to commit crimes, but what's about their mean-reverted children?

FFFFFFFFFFUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: arv3crqm5bv11.jpg (540x706, 66K)

Lemmings get tricked into accepting demographic replacement and racially suicide themselves when they don't live in close proximity to non whites and see these kinds of (((stats)))

Pretty much

Psst, brainlet, it's an infraction, like those traffic tickets you haven't paid.

That’s weird considering my brother and his wife where murdered by an illegal in Southern California.
Fucking shit skin gave them pure fentanyl, waited for them to overdose and then robbed them.
But hey, how am I affected by illegal immigration as a privileged straight white male Republican oppresor right?
RIGHT?!?!

Attached: A143B024-3EE2-4B94-AD2E-65E29AD2BDC1.jpg (448x513, 37K)

Cato is literally owned by the globalist Koch brothers.

>relatively small amount of immigrants compared to the entire population of the united states
kek ok this means nothing

Lol all mexicans :)))))))buil that fucking wall! !!!

>t. dummes Tier

Take away black Americans from the crime statistics.,, it will show illegals commit more crimes

Attached: Crime-statistics-by-race-in-America.png (1024x746, 111K)

Who cares if a few Americans are robbed, raped, murdered..collateral damage so they can virtue signal or get a voting block or whatever it is

>Well what do we do now?
Manipulate your data. Why do you believe this shit, OP? If you work for our government, you deserve the death penalty DESU.

California is 35% white already. Even without a single new illegal immigrant it will be 30% white in 2035. Have fun lmao

In america its true since mexicans are hard working honorable people. In Europe not so much since they have muslim scum

I gave up when illegals were allowed to vote in the last election. Since then I have been hoping that the entire state would drift off into the Pacific and sink.

Attached: 1547071833136m.jpg (736x1024, 93K)

TRY SCROLLING THIS PAGE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT ARREST BLOTTERS FOR 2018...

I'll wait....

adestefa.com/studies/aliens/

Attached: 5KUfGcp.jpg (653x602, 51K)

Op, listen to thisLess incarceration, not crimes. They commit crimes, they get deported.

Hey drug dealing is a non-violent crime bro. These immigrants are just doing what any of us would do for our families.

>ALL research shows that illegal and legal immigrants commit a FEWER crimes per capita than American citizens.
Because niggers. And what about their children and grandchildren?
This.

scope-shifting
do violent crimes, and divvy up natives by race so that you're not trying to tell whites that immigrants are more peaceful than them based on black crime

great, so your brother and his wife were basically employing an illegal.

What? Those are all native whites. Don't be racist.

Attached: 1546979315565m.jpg (1024x691, 90K)

does not matter. the discussion is about *illegal* immigrants. and even only 1 crime were committed by an illegal, then that's one too many, since they shouldn't be here in the first place.

illegal immigrants are less likely to be incarcerated because they don't have fucking social security numbers or addresses, their employers don't identify them because of fear of losing their business, and sanctuary cities release them back into the public if theyre caught.
they're basically non-existent.
>b-but legal immigrants are less likely to commit crimes too
because they don't want to lose citizenship and get deported. why in the fuck would you work, study, and dedicate years of your life to becoming a citizen of a country just to come here and commit crimes?

Checked. Remember to SAGE

you hang with the rest on DOTR nigger

no offence, but thats what you get for doing fucking fentanyl.

Kek. I don't like either one of them. My point is still valid - illegal and legal immigrants commit more crimes than natives if you do not include blacks. Also, no shit Latinos commit more crimes in CA than the blacks - have you looked at the demographics?

My only solice is that he and his wife had become full blown Antifa faggots.
Complete with heroin addictions and amazing friends would rob and murder you at the first opportunity.
They weren’t employing an illegal so much as they where basically the California equivalent of those girls that got beheaded. Fuck you and faggotry though. Hope your family members get murder led by illegals as well. Then we can be brothers.

Attached: 15CBEA70-8822-4823-975D-641B14AE81A8.jpg (1024x414, 100K)

they likely did not know that their heroin had fentanyl in it.

100% of illegal immigrants commit crime you dumb shit. What the fuck do you think "illegal" means?

>You put up a site for victims of illegal migrant crimes to come post their experiences and leave their initials to protect them. Post the link to it on Craigslist throughout the country. Then sit back and watch the leftist fireworks
Do the same for victims of nigger crime. Then watch the site get banned 2 seconds later.

Attached: 2355DB32-E616-4C40-B85A-22C0F27F3E78.jpg (750x732, 63K)

They didn’t know it was fentanyl you fucking retard.
They were purposely slipped a hot dose by an illegal.
They were “murdered” and then robbed.
Do you even english?

>be illegal immigrant
>get arrested
>"that is bigotry"
>get released
>immigrants are incarcerated less

WTF I love illegals now