Rich people are the cancer of this society. Nobody needs billions of dollars...

Rich people are the cancer of this society. Nobody needs billions of dollars, I think the wealth cap should be at around 10 million USD.

This is a perfect representation of a rich person who doesn't have any morals.

>One of America's most powerful businessmen has been indicted on multiple counts of using prostitutes, drug abuse and massive financial fraud, in the latest boardroom scandal to hit the US courts.
>Henry T Nicholas III, the billionaire founder of the technology company Broadcom, was charged on Thursday with a litany of offences related to a high-flying lifestyle that prosecutors say saw him create a secret underground drugs lair at his home, and invite strippers to parties at a private warehouse stocked with cocaine and ecstasy.
>In an 18-page indictment unsealed in Los Angeles on Thursday, Mr Nicholas, 48, was accused of buying and distributing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of drugs over several years. He allegedly spiked the drinks of fellow executives with ecstasy, hired prostitutes for himself, his employees and his customers, and once smoked so much marijuana on his private jet to Las Vegas that the pilot was required to "put on an oxygen mask".

Attached: 4394d41d.jpg (800x450, 37K)

fuck off nigger. No Jews and niggers makes the country healthy.

SLIDE THREAD

MOVE ALONG

Of course , but americans are too retarded (how many of them know that their government have overthrown democracies?)

Just look at this board , it both hates jews and support the economic ideology that made some extremly wealthy ( Rothschild, Soros,...)

>it both hates jews and support the economic ideology that made some extremly wealthy ( Rothschild, Soros,...)

This x1000. Jow Forums is against every product of capitalism yet they support capitalism

Just forgot to say before i leave ( this thread already bait 2 imbeciles mutts) , that things like democraties overthrown by US , you can find this on wikipedia , it's not a far leftist documentation.

I'll indulge you, what happens when someone tries to earn money past that point? What happens if I have an asset that appreciates and puts me past that mark? Say I own some stock that went up in value; would I have to give it to get back down below 10M? Now say the stock price drops; do I get the extra shares back?

Faggot

> using prostitutes
>drug abuse
>financial fraud
Wow, three things poor people *never* engage in.
kys, Commie

well the guys you listed are just ones that seem to have some fun...

>Nicholas Fuentes is a gay man gay man

Yes, let you NEETs decide what the best and brightest and most hungry should earn. That will end well.

I will mull this 10million cap over while you bag my groceries, you failure.

we are against every product of judaism brainlet
capitalism without judaism is fine
we just need christianity back

If stockholders cared about their investments, they wouldn't touch this toxic asset with a 20ft pole. Unfortunately the bailout meme keeps the bets on bad horses profitable. Bring back full accountability.

lets not forget majority of billionaires also happen to be fucking pedophiles

sounds like a fun guy

Attached: 1546738909495.jpg (419x600, 37K)

You would too if you could get away with it and are fed up with all these dated women. Admit it.

And fucking pedophiles is ok, as long as they are of age.

youre so stupid

>Nobody needs billions of dollars
May I just have my 10 millions please comdrade commisar Faggotski. I swear to god i'm not rich.. it's barely enough to buy some land, few houses for my family members, pay some bills and lead a quite, law obiding life without working my ass off to death on your effective steel factory for the glory of the state and your wonderful commie faggot ideals?

>Nobody needs billions of dollars
nobody needs more than 1 pair of shoes either. kill yourself

Read some Ayn Rand to cure yourself of this communist memetic poison early on, so you too can plan to make a difference and make some money without the thought making you feel dirty.

If you are not an idealist by 20, you have heart. If you are not a realist by 30, you have no brain. Start early before you realize your chances are gone.

Fun not allowed, commie fag?

Morals were invented by people who needed those they have power over to behave.

Same with the threath of hell.

If you only have one life to live, it would be immoral to God to not have a fuckbunker with prostitutes and blackjack.

>capitalism without judaism is fine
Please tell me how some guy with the last name Johnson being a corrupt piece of shit and having billions of dollars is any different than some guy with the last name Goldstein having billions of dollars and being a corrupt piece of shit.

Please inform me what good it does for our society or for working class civilians.

There isn't a damn thing "commie" about this. The value of a person's contribution to everyone in the economy is only in rare cases to be greater than 10M. We're talking Tesla and Rife level of achievement. Those men were NOT rewarded for what they accomplished, btw, and were destroyed by billionaire types (adjusting for inflation). Two things need to go. The FED, and wealth beyond 10M. You somehow get more than that? Fucking donate to someone you think is capable of doing something of value with that wealth for the nation (doesn't have to be the state). Spread it around constructively instead of turning the country into a damned plutocracy. Greedy, cowardly materialist shitbags. This guy is RIGHT.

>Ayn Rand
so sacrifice all morals and empathy for power like the fucking Nibelung? Have no love in my life?
The moral symbol I should look up to is a wretched bald little cave dwarf psychopath?

You reinvest it into the economy and let GO of it. There are plenty of "philanthropic" approaches that can be very Volkisch if you put your mind to it. Damn. What in the fuck do YOU "NEED" more than "10M"? If you managed to earn that much in the economy, you surely still have a funding stream that can keep you there. There shouldn't be a few people owning so damn much that they are as powerful as governments and militaries. Maybe in fact this could never go anywhere, but it raises a good point. A lot of problems in this world come from people who have a hell of a lot more than they are "worth".

The jew hate is irrational. Should be thanking these people on your bare knees, for not being a deviant no good NEET on a Maladivan underwater basket weaving forum, but actually contribute to the arts and sciences, while you take up space as the insignificant, but necessary factory worker.

If I hear a white anti-semetic speak, I hear weakness and vain attempt to project that weakness onto a plotting unseen enemy. No proud race needs this racism, and I would gladly trade you with any jew.

You are no person of significance. You are not doing great things. You sit on your ass and play NPC. You spend energy tearing other people down that are more successfull than you.

Re-evaluate.

Shareholders don't do jack shit either. They just have money flow up to them to spend on lavish shit. Hell most don't even seem to be spending anymore, we're in a new arms race to see who can get to 1trillion first. So all the money just fucking sits around in the accounts of these people at top.
Meanwhile opportunities for everyone else dries up. College educated students with actual degrees in STEM fields don't even have enough money to fucking live a decent life. Let alone people who have been priced out of college.

Quit pretending everyone is some self-made outsider tech engineer genius who brought themselves up. Most are just bank pigs who eat money.

This

>insignificant but necessary
nice oxymoron, moron.

Who do you think decides on what is moral? You think that is majority vote? No baby, the powerful make the moral zeitgeist. You are but a willing slave complaining his master is a sloppy eater, while you bend down to suck up the crumbs.

Be a proper man for your family and community. Contribute to the white race, instead of keeping the average IQ down. How bout them morals?

It is like being a single steel slat in Trumps wall: insignificant, but necessary. No oxymoron there, bitchtits.

You cannot be unimportant and important at the same time.
Even so, a factory worker actually doing work is much more important than a man in a suit sitting in an office doing literally nothing but having money flow into his account for doing literally nothing.

You inherit the sins of your father. Was he a consumer and not a producer? You will have it hard in college.

Does that mean you cannot rise above the level of a consumer? Hell no. But keep thinking it is impossible, and that it is cause of the jews. It is hard to accept such failure and if you really are unable to, it may be for the best.

Important to who? The economy? Such a man is easily replaced by a robot or an Indian. To his wife? She will secretly wish for the office man to give her some attention. To his children? They will struggle to rise above the level of their father.

Important my ass. Money is power. Get it or get shit on.

We can not all be queens and kings. It is necessary to have worker ants. But they are insignificant: they are the ones who get stepped on and killed first, after they are replaced by another complacent no-name worker ant.

Sounds as comfy as fuck, why not? What motivation will anyone have once they reach their 10 million limit? Fuck all is what. YOU'RE TRYING TO MOVE US BACK TO THE STICK AGE YOU RETARDED COMMIE CUNT.

How about a universal basic income and healthcare? That is possible without forcefully taking resources from those talented and motivated enough to obtain them. Much more realistic than a stupid cap. You get to sit on your ass all day, complaining about jews and succesful people, what is not to like?

Why should someone get 10 million why others are only making minimum wage? Everyone should just get minimum wage no matter what your position or experience or IQ or ethnicity or religion or sex or gender - except minorities should get 50% for reparations and for every repressed social class of person you’re a memeber of you should get an extra 10% on top of that