Post redpills

Post redpills

Attached: redpill.jpg (1250x537, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/travel/australian-holidays/food-wine/vegans-blow-up-over-cafes-refusal-to-serve-highlyprocessed-onions-milk/news-story/af7ff271efb80a6ee8b549849f3d60c3
youtube.com/watch?v=YcbvGtRIjnI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4i9eotsiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: final redpill.jpg (729x1028, 286K)

Attached: KINGS OF FINLAND.gif (729x465, 17K)

>finns built permanent housing right after the last ice age
>finns had agriculture 7000 bc
>the oldest fishing net was found in finland
>the oldest wooden idol in the world was found in finnic lands
>there are for example a ten kilometers long stone painting in the shores of lake laatokka
>scandinavian kings descend from finns
>slavic kings descend from finns
>finnic dna has been found all over eurasia and even from carthago
>finns were the first to found america via the ice bridge in the atlantic
>sweden's most elite and special forces were Finnish Hakkapeliitta and without them they would've lost every single battle
>most famous Swedes (such as Notch and Elsa Hosk) are either fully Finnish or part Finnish. There's not a single rich/famous Swede who doesn't have Finnish ancestry
>Finnish BVLLS have had sex with fertile Swedish women throughout the ages and that explains why Sweden has so big N1c-carrier minority
>Swedish royal family is Finnish
>Finnish kings ruled over Scandinavia before viKANGZ were a thing
>the greatest viking alive, Rurik, was Finnish and there is undeniable proof for that (such as his paternal line, which is Finnish)
>without Finland, Sweden would be a Russian country now
>Finns brought white skin, blond hair and blue eyes to Sweden

Attached: das rite2.png (1297x690, 496K)

Those Finns look like Mongols though, while the Norwegians don't. How do you explain it?

Well meme'd bro

Attached: IMG_1211.jpg (450x300, 35K)

>meme'd
heh, if you only knew

Attached: my ancestor.png (750x652, 436K)

Finns love drinking more than Russians though. Flying Finnair internatiinally, holy shit they drink the plane.

I thought Finns were a sober people

This thread is one of the reasons why swedes are so scared to return the stolen finnish skulls.

Finland has the highest rates of blondes

I'm coming home soon, baby.

Attached: oops.png (197x98, 4K)

Either extremely sober or extremely drunk.

50/50.

Brown hair + blue eyes is best combo, blonde men arent taken seriously

>blonde men arent taken seriously
You have clearly not met a typical finnish guy getting his daily rage for no good reason.

Ural-altaic language group is real and has started once again to gain more support.
Finn have some of the least africanoid contaminated genes on whole planet.
For that reason Finns also are one of the closest people to neanderthals.
We started to change to different race as we traveled to east and became mongols.
According to modern science it is perfectly possible that africans are different older less developed "species" of humans.
There can still be found as big differences between modern humans as can be found between modern and neanderthal.
Also most of the thought human species are from same species but different races.

Attached: mämmiä.png (803x688, 231K)

FAKE NEWS FROM THE FINN, AND YOU ARE NOT SCANDINAVIAN,YOU FILTHY FINNS AND YOUR ANCESTORS ARE FUCKING RUSSIANS, ONLY REASON SOME OF YOU VODKA DRINKING FAGGOTS ARE BLOND IS BECAUSE DANISH AND NORWEGIAN VIKINGS RAPED YOUR DAUGHTERS A BIT OVER 1000 YEARS AGO, EVEN RUSSIA DIDNT WANT YOUR UGLY ASS, YOU ARE LIKE THE RETARDED CRIMEA NOBODY WANTS,
AND
The two nORWEGIANS IN YOUR POST IS NOT PURE NORWEGIANS,ITS A PICTURE OF A NORWEGIAN BLOGGER AND HER BOYFRIEND, WHO ARE MUTTS, HE HAS ANCESTORS FROM ENGLAND AND POLEN, AND SHE IS ALMOST 50 PERCENT TURKISH/PORTUGAL.
FUCK YOU FINNISH FAG
HAIL ODIN

Take a rolig pill, Håkon, and sit down.

Wow, if you needed any proof that bright blond hair and blue eyes are a recesssove gene, OP’s meme is the proof you need. The chick on the right is a literal subhuman.

You guys were afraid of us when you were still vikings.

Attached: hate crime.jpg (462x657, 104K)

what do you mean you niggerfaggot

Attached: 1c957b40.jpg (1549x783, 224K)

SEETHING swarthoid
say hi to your 50% finnish mom

Attached: finnish bull 7.jpg (1015x678, 434K)

well... FUCK YOU FINNISH FAGJEWS. YOU ARE NOT SCANDINAVIAN. SOON SWEDEN ARE NOT SCANDINAVIAN EITHER DUE TO CRAZY ACCEPTANCE OF NIGG INVASION! WE WILL BUILD A WALL!

DID YOU SAY A WALL!?

Attached: my heritage.png (1000x4201, 246K)

HAHAHA CHECK THAT KIDS FAMILY TREE FAGGOT:-)
YUP, NORWEGIAN.
YOU WHITE NIGGERS OF NORTHERN EUROPE CANT EVEN MEME.
YOU PEOPLE ARE A DISGRACE

Attached: Not-Kangz.png (900x599, 613K)

news.com.au/travel/australian-holidays/food-wine/vegans-blow-up-over-cafes-refusal-to-serve-highlyprocessed-onions-milk/news-story/af7ff271efb80a6ee8b549849f3d60c3

Makes zinc magnesium iron and calcuim unavailable
Zinc and magnesium are used to make testosterone
Anemic vegans are unheard of

This book for a start.

SIEGE by James Mason

Attached: 1491689360623.jpg (500x763, 49K)

LOL.

That's what we do, drink and go to sauna.

Attached: finn.gif (500x280, 831K)

Hail Ukko, now piss off and go to Tuonela you screaming autist.

Attached: vainamoinen.jpg (600x408, 87K)

RATHER A SCREAMING NORWEGIAN AUTIST THAN A MIXEDRACED ANCESTOR OFRUSSIANS LARPING AS A SCANDINAVIAN,
THE HEIGHT OF YOUR CIVILIZATION WAS THE FUCKING "DUDESONS" ,GO BACK. INTO YOUR SAUNA MUTT.

aren't finns closely related to asians?? I ask because I'm 3/8ths finn and i think part of my mom's family descended from asia

One thing is for aure, they are not scandinavian.

No need to larp as Scandinavians, we are something greater we are finns. Finns are seperate from Ruskies and from you now go pray to your little rhimestones you autist.

Attached: 1515878255799.jpg (1023x675, 193K)

And here I thought you Norwegians were okay but you truly make even Swedes seem like decent human beings.

Attached: 1515456846428.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

DUDE YOU ARE RUSSIAN, THE BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK RUSSIAN YOUR RUSSIAN PARENTS REFUSE TO ACCEPT.
FINLAND IS BARELY A COUNTRY

NORWEGIANS ARE THE MASTER RACE, YOU GUYS ARE RUSSIANS, AND SWEDES ARE MUSLIMS, JUST DEAL WITH IT

youtube.com/watch?v=YcbvGtRIjnI

Attached: PEW-Prognosen_Muslime_in_Europa.jpg (3130x1240, 1.19M)

Nah I don't speak Spataluska, ruskies are completely different case. How about you go back to your corner you autist.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4i9eotsiY

Attached: 131690759741s.png (200x182, 28K)

Probably troll but whatever.
There is some proof that some asians have ancestors who came from/through finland and went all the way through siberia to mongolia and from there where ever they wanted.
Genetic travel and some linguistic research supports existence of ural-altaic language group.
But chance has been so great during travel that at the end there is not much common.

Attached: turanic ural altaic.png (500x888, 192K)

They split up a long time ago, you can still see traces though both in blood and linguistics.

Swedish politicans is actually trying to push an agenda to make samis the "native" people of sweden, while anyone who has ever read about the subject knows they arrived later from the northeast while scandiavia was first populated from the south when the ice age ended.

Attached: Nenets.jpg (862x588, 89K)

Attached: B0143407-99C2-4DC6-9556-1CED5D8B4F64.jpg (466x517, 82K)

Here Saami people are trying to push that shit too but nobody gives a fuck.

Attached: 69d72d00.jpg (486x634, 54K)

No one here really gives a shit either, it's just leftists who grab any excuse they can to hate swedes. Only exception though is in northern sweden where samis have special privileges through law (as a recognized minority) when it comes to reindeers, so swedes who wan't to make a living through breeding them aren't allowed to do it.

Some older history points toward samis being more native to are but finns and germanic people started pushing them toward north thousands of years ago.
Finns and samis have same starting place from but finns came through estonia and samis came through middle or north finland.
It is weird how genetic travel tells how some people traveled from finland to urals and came back as finns and samis and others traveled to east until they became samojedic, mongolians, japs and from mongolia toward europe until they became turks.
With time genes changed and mixed and of course language changed enough not to resemble anything that it originally was.
There is enough to support my crazy theory even in wikipedia.

Scotland has more redhead qts than Ireland.

Attached: 112456748955.jpg (2048x1365, 420K)

Spaniards are 10% north african.

Kek, is that Golden One's brother?