Soyboys wan tto take bacon from us:

Bacon is now evil apparently.

youtube.com/watch?v=7a-AdJ5c37o

Attached: 1547075925439[1].jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVmhfuXPwaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't eat pork, goy.

If it helps you any, just call it "Eating the porcine Jew" or something,

Attached: 1388664408118s.jpg (213x250, 9K)

>Justin y in the comments section
This guy needs to fuck off

Why would I listen to a fat unshaven american youtuber dressed like a clown?

Who's that?

>caring what a literal faggot thinks

who is this homosexual and why should i care?

Attached: 1485189332595.jpg (460x269, 19K)

lol it'
s the dude from dumb and dumber

stop posting this gaped ass peter pumper

Are nitrates in bacon harmful? My wife told me she wants to stop buying bacon in packs because it's been on the news about them containing nitrates which cause cancer. I duno who's jewing who anymore.

judging by the replies, some faggot e-celeb

He's married to some animator or something, so shockingly he's not gay. Unless he's in the closet or something.

Bacon bad
AIDS good

Sums up the modern left

Capitalism BTFO

Nitrates are in all supermarket meat, there's more in processed meats such as sausages and cured meat.
The s risk is not something you should care about, if you do go vegatarian or only buy cry cured meat from the butcher directly.

whoa I didn't know that
is this true?
he looks like he enjoys bottoming at a pride parade portable toilet

the presenter looks like he was extremely obese at one point and lost a lot of weight and has tons of loose skin
and jewish

I generally stay away from processed meats in packets cause theyre full of gunk. I enjoy my bacon though.

you can be straight and still be a faggot. just like you. fucking leaf faggot.

I wish this faggot would have partied more at Pulse

Theyre pushing the vegan thing hard now. Just today I opened my box of Shreddies cereal and on the back it's all about how proud they are that Shreddies is vegan. That fact that veganism is being shilled in the mainstream now makes me think there's a hidden agenda.

Attached: _86336027_cancerous_meat_624.jpg (624x474, 48K)

Why are you so stupid OP? They’re right. It might come from retarded leftists but that doesn’t make everything they say a falsehood unless you’re a literal retard that lives in a black and white world unable to hold two different opinions.

Processed meats are literally meat for the proles, shit meat that causes a whole host of health concerns. It’s basically cattle feed. Grow your own food or buy local.

Attached: 17C37973-1E54-490B-940F-788C90D4D02D.png (608x653, 487K)

Got to 1:46 and had to turn it off because nothing objectively bad about bacon was said.

Most of this is objectively wrong anyways. Bacon's history dates back thousands of years to 1500 B.C. in which the Chinese were curing pork bellies with salt, creating an early form of bacon.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he talks about how all meat is cancerous or some shit.

Oy vey, goy you need to stop eating meat, Its Bad for you, Go full Vegan... Now let me add some Muliculti to your city because for some reason going Vegan has made you weak.

>bacon is processed

It is sliced and smoked. That's about it.

To be fair, exposing any once living carbon based matter to a high heat source cause the matter to become carcinogenic. Literally cooking makes it carcinogenic. From corn to pork, it doesn't matter.

Attached: johnny-ryan-asshole-man-v22n11-body-image-1446403491-size_1000.jpg (640x853, 225K)

everyone in acting is gay or at least been anally penetrated

>increases risk of cancer
utter bullshit theyre trying to kill people on belief itself its another social experiment

Lmfao JR ftw

Turning you into livestock. Livestock do not eat livestock, very much in the Ben Shapiro way they think it's morally wrong for goyim (or livestock) to eat livestock, the same way it's morally wrong for goyim to have a pleasant life.

lawl, I made bacon a meme.
for fuck sake people, not everything originated with a sales idea.

Dietary Fat is good for you.

This hipster is a fucking moron.

>Using the word normalize

Jesus this shilling is so blatant and obvious.

Dietary fats are essential to human health. They're mandatory. Animal fats especially.

There's a reason Vegans look like they come from a labor camp.

claims no body wants pork belly, yeah thats the first red flag. this is such shit tasty things are tasty but im told its bad so its bad now

So, since Adam literally doesn't distinguish between "proccessed meats" and any other cut of meat (or if he did, he sure went by it quickly) the answer is still, Gimme Bacon!

Bacon can be a processed meat, if you buy it with flavoring.
But bacon as a cut is not a process, it's just a thin slice of pork belly or back.

Sorry Adam, you failed this one for lack of nuance.

My mom used to cook bacon for breakfast, for BLT's, and for a dozen other things, long before Hardee's made a sandwich.
Perhaps your problem, Adam, is that all your information which has been recorded in easy access, is simply that which is related to corporations and businesses, and, like every good Marxist, pic related!

Attached: 1545411106205.png (645x990, 131K)

Get bacon cured with clearly salt. Or get "uncured bacon" not everyone has a nitrate intolerance so you and your wife may not need too.

>That episode about gun control

>"Don't worry folks, I am going to look at both sides of this argument that'll upset everyone!"

>"Gun control won't work because it's not extreme enough, also gun laws discriminate against black people, a black guy got shot after saying he had a gun and keeping his hands moving in his pockets but i won't mention those details and just say that gun ownership is racist"

Why is he so biased?

He also ignored and deliberately didn't make the connection of gun controls roots in racism, from post civil-war. Or how the NRA take over was a reaction to gun-control measures against the black panther group in California.

Even NPR covered this topic and did interviews with the people that formed the new NRA and the members of the Black Panthers who at the time were discriminated against.

You can hear more on the history of gun control itself with Thaddeus Russell.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVmhfuXPwaQ